Royal Romance

By blackGuard11

it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hack... More

Family Introduction part 1:
Family Introduction part 2
Description:
Chapter .1. wedding night
Chapter .2. first morning
Chapter .3. movie night
Chapter .4. night drive - part 1
Chapter . 5 . night drive - part 2
Chapter .6. First office visit
Chapter . 8. First date
Chapter .9. First night
Chapter.10. His tour
Chapter .11. long distance part 1
Chapter .12. long distance part 2
Chapter .13. long distance part 3
Chapter.14. Surprise part 1
Chapter. 15. Surprise part 2
Chapter. 16. care
Chapter. 17. Pets
Chapter.18. honeymoon
Chapter. 19. Ashutosh's Birthday party.
Chapter. 20. Old friends & new secrets.
Chapter. 21. Unexpected date.
Chapter .22. Family Time
Chapter .23. Raj Tilak
Chapter .24. Pregnancy - First Trimester
Chapter .25. 2nd trimester
Chapter. 26. 3rd trimester
Chapter. 27. Naming ceremony
Chapter. 28. Ajay's Success party
Chapter. 29. Drunk people.
Chapter. 30. Good news of Marriage.
Chapter.31. Bachelor party.
Family Introduction part 3:
Chapter. 32. Road journey.
Chapter.33. Rituals and Customs.
Chapter.34. Night walk.
Chapter. 35. Village tour.
Chapter .36. Pagphere ki Rasam.
Chapter .37. Girl's shopping
Chapter . 38. Party & Hacking
Chapter. 39 . Party Night
Sub-Chapter part 1. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 2. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 3. - housewarming party
Sub-Chapter. part 4. - Veer's pre-birthday celebration
Chapter .40. honeymoon
Chapter .41. drugs and lady devil
Chapter.42. visitors & mehndi fun
Chapter.43. Aishwar's marriage in palace
Chapter.44. Veer's Punishment
Chapter.45. Moon Light Resort
Chapter. 46. Fracture
Chapter. 47. Veer's anger
Chapter. 48. Bike Riding Day
Chapter. 49. Couple's double date
Chapter.50. Mud fight
Chapter. 51 childhood memories
Chapter.52. The torture
Chapter.53. Cricket match
Chapter.54 Recreate Memories
Chapter. 55 Ending chapter
Scene. - Aman got an intern under him
Scene - Kriti in office.
Extra scenes

Chapter .7. office visit -2

11.6K 480 3
By blackGuard11

Now Veer and Ayushi is in his office room, where he is working on some files and Ayushi was standing near a whole glass wall looking outside and talking to her mother-in-law and here veer taking secret look at her. Well it's his first time having someone is in his cabin and not talking to him, it means talking things but other than business. Also ignoring him. Since the time he entered the cabin, she was on call, first with his siblings instructing them and ordering them to have breakfast, then with his mother listening to her.

Soon she cut the call and came towards sofa when they heard a knock on door.

Veer : come in.

Ajay & Geet : good morning bhabhi,*they spoke when they saw their bhabhi*

Ayushi : morning, aap logo ne breakfast kiya na? (you guys had breakfast, right?)

Ajay & Geet : haan bhabhi ( yes, bhabhi)

Geet : vyse bhabhi, aapko bhai sa ka cabin kysa laga? (by the way bhabhi, do you like bhai sa's cabin?)

Ayushi : it's nice and totally his type.

Ajay : ya, all cold, sophisticated, elegant, luxurious, and off-limit to everyone. Bhabhi have you seen the private room here?

Ayushi : private room??

Ajay : yes bhabhi, sometimes due to work load bhai sa stay here only and that's why he had built a private room her. Let me show you.

Ayushi : wow! It's beautiful.

Geet : bhabhi your husband is a very successful rice man. Who is also a crown prince and next king.

Ayushi blushed hearing him.

Veer : if you guys have done site seeing, get back to work.

Geet : bhai sa hum log bhabhi ko bas aapka office hi dekha rahe the.(we are just showing office to sister-in-law).

Veer : Mr. Geet, thank you so much, but since you are already late today why don't you just to and do some work. And today I am generous enough for not punishing you both for being late but now it's better you both don't waste more time and Go to do some work.

Geet : bhai sa, aaj toh chod do bhabhi aaj phele bar office aye hi.(please brother let it go today, it's sister-in-law's first time at office.)

Ajay : haan bhai sa, alteast humme bhabhi ka ko pura office toh dekkha lene do, hum uske baad apna kaam khatam bhi karlenye.(brother please let us show her the office then we will surely complete all the work.)

Veer : very well then, toh aaj aap log apna kaam khatam kiye bina ghar nhi aa rahe hi. Aur ghumane ke baad meeting room hi aa jana. *with this he left the cabin for another meeting*(okk, then you guys are not returning home until you finish all the work and after showing her the office, come to the meeting room.)

Ajay :bhai sa mang gye?*confusedly looking at geet*(he agreed?)

Geet : well its good for us.

Geet : chaliye bhabhi hum aapko office dikhate hi.(let go, we will show you the office)

They went to lower floors as Riya already sawn her top floor. First to Ajay & Geet's cabin then few other area and lastly café teen area which was almost empty as its working hours not break time, they had coffee and Ayushi took a cup of black coffee for veer. They went to top floor where Riya informed them to go directly to meeting room with Ayushi.

Ayushi couldn't understand why her? But she went in.

When they enter, first Ajay and Geet everyone stood up except veer and other same level employee's didn't stood up, but after them when Ayushi entered everyone except veer stood up nodding their heads. Ayushi nodded back with a small smile holding two cups in her hands. Veer guided her to a seat right of his with his eyes, Ayushi took the seat and passed black coffee cup to veer and told others to please take seats.

Ayushi saw two familiar faces and those are veer's friends – Ashutosh and Shivansh, she met them on her wedding. They both passed a smile to her which she also reverted back. They were on veer's left opposite to Ayushi. Next to ayushi was ajay then geet . rest seats are occupied by other people and their secretaries on back seats. Veer gestured abhay to start the meeting.

Abhay : good morning everyone, the meeting is about the company's current growth status and future plans. ...........

then the meeting goes on informing about each department's work and plans. When shivansh took over and started explaining his part, Ayushi got interest in it, her interest didn't go unnoticed by veer, and why not she is also into hacking and security part in her father's company. And shivansh is Chief Technical Office(cto) in the company with a background in coding and hacking.

During the meeting, Ashutosh's eyes were almost fixed on veer seeing him drinking coffee.

After meeting, everyone except owners and friends stayed and rest others left the room.

Veer : what happen, why were you staring at me the whole time? *asked ashutosh*

Ashutosh : you noticed?

Veer : what do you think?

Ashutosh : I thought you were busy in presentation and also in your wife.

His words bought everyone's attention towards them.

Geet : what? Bhai sa was looking at bhabhi?

Ashutosh : well Geet not just looking but staring her.

Veer : she is my wife, I have my rights.

Ashutosh : oh bro, you have rights that's more than just looking at her.

Ayushi blushed.

Veer : the meeting is over so you all must now to and finish your works.*he took ayushi's hand and took her out of meeting room towards his cabin.*

Ashutosh : hey guys did you see that, he drank the coffee bhabhi bought for him and he acknowledge the fact of being marriage, and didn't oppose own teasing, that's strange.

Ajay : Ashu bhai sa, you don't know but bhai ate from bhabhi's hand last night, even I was surprised as bhai sa usually feels uncomfortable around other's, not mention take anything from them but bhabhi sa is different she is changing without knowing.

Shivansh : being a crown prince and next-to-be king, he has to be careful in choose right people but I do feel these little changes are good for him.

Everyone : hmm.

Leaving the meeting room, ayushi and veer entered his cabin, followed by abhay.

Veer : abhay I don't have meetings now?

Abhay : yes sir, there are only some files left to look after.

Veer : then sent those files to the 4. And I am going now.

Abhay :*being shocked will be an understatement, coz his boss never means never leave office early, he sometimes gave work to others but never left office early not until his parents or grandparents call him.* yes sir.

Ayushi was confused as she knew he was pack for the day that why she came with his lunch but now he is free? Why? And where is he taking her. But never the less she just followed veer who was going towards elevator. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
917K 44.2K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
398K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
59.5K 2.7K 39
Ranking #1 comedy romance The royal family of Rajasthan or the ruling family actually. The "RATHORE FAMILY"a well known name in business as well as...