Other Side [Fanfictions]

By qalisyaadriella

!!SLOW UPDATE!! [] First Book [] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Who... More

༄Introduction༒
༄Extreme bullying༒
༄It,s not my Fault༒
༄Backstory 1༒

༄The Begginning༒

847 30 21
By qalisyaadriella

One day, a very quiet morning. Saw a boy with an orange dinosaur hat preparing to go to school as he late for school.

"Tok aba, I'll go first. Assalamualaikum"He spoke while shaking his grandfather's hand
"Waalaikumusalam, be careful when going to school"Said the old man known as tok aba.
"Okay Tok"say a boy with a orange dinosaur hat again.

At School

When he arrived at school, he continued walking to class and was greeted by a girl wearing a hijab and a pink vest.

"Hey Boboiboy!"Say a girl wearing a hijab.Yup the boy with a orange dinosaur hat is BOBOIBOY.
"Ohh,hey yaya!"Say Boboiboy to a girl known as YAYA.
"Can ask you why late again"Say Yaya to boboiboy cause 5 minute late to school.
"I woke up late again"with a sad tone but yaya ignored that tone.
"I dont care if that is your reason,but please dont come late again"
"Okay yaya.So what is my punishment?"
"Your punishment is to wash the toilet. You can do it after school as usual. Now let's go to class"Yaya walked away and Boboiboy just nodded.

BOBOIBOY POV

This is my life now, I'm used to it.Everyday i will clean the toilet.I don't think the toilet is too dirty.it is clean in its own way.but that not the point.
but that is not the purpose of this story.

"It seems like I have reached the front of the class,huh"
Boboiboy whispered to himself.

"What are you waiting for Boboiboy,come in!"yaya called bbb who was thinking.
"Uhh...Okay!"

as soon as I stepped into the classroom, I saw my other friends and I greeted them.
"Hey guys,what were you doing?"
I asked them.
"Ohh hey boboiboy.We just have a small chit chat"said the girl who wore glasses.
"How about you boboiboy?"The girl asked me.
"I didn't do anything from earlier,ying"I say to the girl known as YING.
"You late again,huh?"the boy who sit behind me asked.
"As you say,Fang"I answered the boy who known as FANG.
"Uhh,Where's gopal?"
"You call me.boboiboy?!"
"Wargh?!!!"i shouted and he say"hehe...Im sorry boboiboy!"
"He says sorry like nothing happen.i nearly have a heart attack!?"I screamed in my mind.

"Whatever...Where are you from Btw?"I asked to a boy who known as GOPAL.
"Ohh...Im from canteen.I was buying some food.Aunty Canteen food was delicious!"
"Ohh..."

END POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Bbb :You really like eating,huh?
Gopal:Of course,eating is one of
the means of subsistence!
Fang :Since when you smart,gopal. *smirked
Gopal:Hey, I've been smart since the beginning, you know. You didn't notice it.
Fang :Yea yea.
Ying :I heard there are new Student today.
Yaya :I hope they are nice!
Bbb :shh..The teacher is coming!
Y

aya :stand up!Good Morning Cikgu Papa!
All :Good Morning Cikgu Papa!

Cikgu Papa:Alright, students of justice. Starting today we will have 3 new students. Please come in, all three of you.
???1 :Hello Everyon- Ehh??!
Bbb :*Shocked*
?

??2 :Why are you surprise-Ehh?!Isn,t that boboi-mhmmhm!!!
???3 :Shut up will you!
???2 :Okay okay!
Cikgu Papa :Alright,please introduce yourself now
???1,2,3 :Okay Cikgu Papa
???1 :Hello my name is Jake.
???2 :The name is Lily
???3 :Alex...*While watching bbb
Cikgu papa :class,it,s you turn now.
All :Okay cikgu papa

after everyone has introduced themselves. the last person is boboiboy.

Cikgu papa :it,s your turn bbb
Bbb :o-okay cikgu.M-my name is B-boboiboy a-and i think y-you already know m-me...
Cikgu papa:Alright bbb,you can sit.
Bbb :T-thank you cikgu papa!
Cikgu papa:Jake,Lily and Alex.you can sit beside and behind boboiboy
JaLiLex :Okay Cikgu Papa.
Bbb :"Why behind me,Urghh!!!Please move me somewhere!P-please im scared!

Skip Time

Yaya :We go home first!and bbb don't forget you have a punishment!
Bbb :okay yaya!I will go now.Bye Guys!
Kokotiam:Bye bbb!
Lily :So it,s was him,huh.Let,s follow him*whispered to jake and alex
Jake :Let,s do it!*whispered
Alex :Let,s go!*Evil Smile

BOBOIBOY POV

"Now I'm in the toilet that I have to clean,While I was washing, I heard the voice of people screaming for help. I was about to come but suddenly I got pushed from behind which caused me to fall.I want to get up but i get kick my face.Aftee that i saw who the want that kick me.It Was A New Student known as Jake,Lily,Alex.

"W-what do you want?!"I asked them.
"Just want to greeted 'a old friends'"
Jake replied laughing. He grabbed my head and slammed my head into the wall hard.

"S-stop it?!"
"Do you hear what he said?"Lily say as she kicked me.
"Arghh!!"
"We will continue this later,dont tell anyone about this"I just nodded.
After that, they left me who was in pain. Suddenly I felt like there was liquid on my head. It turned out that my head was bleeding because of the strong impact. My vision started to blur but I still held it back. I strengthened myself to get up and walk back home.

At Tok Aba House

I entered the house. I was lucky because tok aba and ochobot were in the kokotiam. I immediately ran up to the room and washed the blood that was still flowing.
"I-it hurts so much"
"It's been a long time since I've been hurt like this"i spoke in my mind.
after I finished showering. I kept lying on the bed because I still felt dizzy because a lot of blood came out of my body earlier. I whispered to myself...

"What did I do to them that you hold a grudge against me like that? Did I do something wrong?please let me out of this pain!"

"I Can help you release from this pain."

"Who,s that?!"

"Im not gonna tell you.You will found out soon.Im gonna leave now."

"W-wait!"

"......"

"He already leave huh?It,s okay,I will found him myself then.im going to sleep now,I still feel dizzy."

I went to sleep. After I closed my eyes and opened them again, I looked around and it was as if I was in a different, dark world. I started screaming and calling but no one answered. I heard a voice that was sound familiar .And i saw a boy who look like me except for his hair and his eyes .He said...

"Come join me and we will rule the world together"

"No!Why would i do that!And who are you?why you has same face with me"
I refused.

"You will know later.Now get up from this dream.I will meet you later."

"W-what do you mean?!"

"Just wake up!your grandfather was worried about you!"I was shocked and the i just nodded.

I woke up and I saw tok aba with a worried face. I also asked...

"What happen to Tok Aba?"but tok aba ask me back...

"Why were your head bleeding!"I was shocked and I dont know what to say now.

END POV

TOK ABA POV

I just came back from kokotiam. My heart was moved to see my grandson bbb. At first it was fine, but then I saw that he was uncomfortable.I kept caressing his head by accident and I saw blood on my hand. I thought whose blood was my grandson's blood. I looked back at his head. Yes, his head was bleeding and I immediately moved it and then you already know what happened.

END POV

Bbb :Huh,i feel so much dizzy tok aba.
Tok aba :hold on for a while bbb.
Ochobot!
Ochobot :what is it tok ab-ehh?!!what happen to bbb!
Tok aba :go take a medkit i will explain later.
Ochobot :Alright Tok aba!

.....

Ochobot :Here tok aba
Tok aba :Thank you ochobot.Can you get up boboiboy.
Bbb :*just shook his head*
Tok aba :alright then.Where is the bleeding wound? I want to see.
Bbb:*shows the wound at his head*
Tok Aba :The wound is so bad that it has to be taken to the hospital *put a bandage on his head*
Bbb:N-no need tok aba.I-im okay.J-just let me rest okay?.
Tok aba:Alright bbb.Can you tell me what actually happen?
Bbb:Im not ready to tell you. I will tell you later .
Tok aba:Tell me when you ready okay?
Bbb:*nodded*
Tok aba:I go out first.Bbb?
Bbb:y-yes tok aba?
Tok aba :Rest until well. If you want soemthing just call me.
Bbb :Alright tok aba! * tok aba walked out*

BOBOIBOY POV

I wanted to sleep but suddenly I saw a boy who was wearing the same shirt as me but his hair was white and his eyes were blood red. I sat down. Only then did I notice that he was the same as the boy in my dream.He walked towards me and spoke like this...

"who dares to do this to my beloved master"as he held my injured head

"

M-master?!who you master?!"

"You are my master"

"Huh,but how?!"

"You will know later butt for now let me heal you first"

"Uhh...Okay."

After that he healed me. I was surprised and asked...

"How did you do that?!"

"Surprised!"

"Who are you actually?"

"Ohh me...The name is Reverse...Im your DARKSIDE"

"M-my darkside but how?!"

"You dont need to know master.I come just to protect you since you got bully by Them"

"protect like?"

"Kill them"

"W-what?!"

"After that i will bring you out from this planet and bring you to planet where no one can detect us"He smirked

"Y-you can do that!"

"I can do everything you want master"

"E-everything?"

"Everything"

"Can you do me some favor?"

"Sure!What is it Master?"

"Please don't kill unless desperate,please promise me"

"I can't promise but I'll try"

"It,s okay.Atleast you try"as I patted his head.

"W-what are you doing master?"he shocked

"Stay still"I saw he blushed.

"You can stop now Master(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/w/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)"

"Okay okay i will stop it"

"C-can i go now"

"Of course Rev.Can i call you rev?"

"Sure Master!"

"And please dont call me master"

"What you want me to call you"

"Call me boy or Ori"

"Okay then.I will call You Ori cause the name look so cute for you Ori.I will go now"

"Alright Rev"and he disappeared.

"What im gonna do now.Im bored.Im gonna sleep now since tok aba tell me to rest.alright then im gonna sleep"

After that i fall asleep and lulled by dreams.

TO BE CONTINUED....

------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________

How was the story!
If you enjoy it dont forget to vote and comment.
Remember Boboiboy is Belongs to Monsta
i just borrowed boboiboy not meaning to be ahead of monsta!!!

Writed by:Itz_Milysya
_________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.3K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
46K 2.7K 20
Boboiboy and his friends are attacked on their way back to earth. With reasons and motives unknown, they target Ochobot. "Ochobot! Hold on!" "B-Boboi...
136K 4.4K 45
Tyler Kennedy, likes to be called TK. He's a freshman in high school, and loves soccer. He is also a survivor. He is gay and he is just trying to mov...