Black Silk ✘ Minsung

By YE0N08

Looking into each other's eyes, words stuck in their throats. Screams and cries for help pierce through their... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Bonus

631 40 13
By YE0N08

This bonus has whatsoever no correlation to the original plot (except the afterlife) so it's just a nice little filler chapter! (To make up for all the angst, hehe) I hope you enjoy!

  "No, I like that one!" Jisung pouted as he pointed towards one of the fluff plushies that were hanging on top of the stall. Minho next to him looked up and scoffed, before turning to the young angel.

  "I can't exactly get you this, silly," Minho replied, crossing his arms in the process. A smug expression was resting on his face and the wind was beautifully messing up his hair. Jisung would have to take a moment and admire the sculpture-like person in front of him if it weren't for the playful insult that left his devil's mouth.

  "Call me silly one more time and I will grab that rifle and shoot your eyes out of your skull."

  Minho laughed out loud, before grabbing the younger by his waist and pulling him closer. He kissed his forehead gently, letting the peck linger for a bit longer than necessary — though to Jisung, it was more than necessary. "My little aggressive angel. What would the commission say about your threats to kill me, hm?"

  Jisung's throat left a giddy laugh that was like a symphonic melody to Minho as he pulled away from the devil and looked him deep in his eyes. "They would probably add that to Han Jisung's List of Sins."

  Minho was about to lean in again, a smile present on his lips as he was eager to let them rest for a bit on the younger's. But Jisung pulled away.

  He pulled away!

  "Your little PDA is not exactly going to bribe me into not getting the plushie." Jisung put his hand on the devil's chest, playing with the buttons of his coat. "Win me the plushie first, then you'll get how many kisses you want."

  The devil snickered, his hands leaving Jisung's waist before he rested them on the angel's hands, feeling just how cold he was. "It's not really a PDA if no one can see us right now."

  It was now Jisung's turn to scoff, his eyebrows quirking. "You are showing me affection and we are in public. Who cares that no one can see us? Or is this your way of telling me you want this ring off my finger?"

  "Then you would simply look like an idiot, kissing and hugging air."

  The angel now frowned and pouted, pulling away from the devil completely. "I want that plushie."

  Minho rolled his eyes before taking the angel's hand in his and proceeding to take off both of their invisibility rings. Jisung looked a bit startled by his actions but the little blush on the devil's face made him want to stand on his tippy toes and kiss his cheeks.

  "Let's get you the plushie."

"You are horrible at this," Jisung murmured as he watched Minho's vale attempt to win him the plushie. It wasn't even the main prize and he was struggling with shooting the three targets!

"Be quiet there, you are distracting me."

"Of course, blame it on me, of course." Jisung chuckled, it was really an entertaining thing to see. Short-tempered Minho trying to win a game for him and successfully losing. "Should I try?"

Minho shot him a glare (at least something was shot successfully). He frowned at him, "Stay there, don't move and most importantly, don't talk."

"Right," the angel put his hands in his jacket pockets, his nose red from the cold breeze surrounding them. "Because it distracts you."

Minho picked up the rifle carefully again, completely concentrated on aiming for the target. He re-adjusted his position, there was something that shifted in his eyes before he let out a breath he was holding, and shot.

He missed.

"Ugh!" he groaned, slowly starting to lose his dear patience. He had only three tries left, that must be enough. He peered at the younger by his side, noticing he was just boringly staring at the plushie, his eyes glistening with desire.

He leaned closer. "I will get it this time, I promise." he whispered, before returning his attention to the game. Jisung hummed, as if he indirectly told him Of course you will, that's what you have been telling me for the past thirty minutes.

The three remaining bullets left the rifle head.

This time, it was successful.

Minho had shot down all the three targets he was supposed to for him to get the desired plushie. And despite Jisung's bored stance a minute ago, he was now jumping around and hugging Minho to such an extent that his eyeballs almost burst in their eye-sockets. And as the stall owner he handed the plushie to the overly excited Jisung, Minho swore he could almost see happy tears leaving the younger's eyes as his fingers dug into the soft plush.

  "Thank you so much, you're the best!" He hugged the devil as he fit the plushie in between them. He squeezed the older boy before kissing him.

  "I would do anything for my little angel," Minho said, ruffling his hair. Jisung's eyes sparkled, and his lips curled upwards in a beautiful smile.

  "Vice versa," the younger giggled as they stepped away from the stall. "Look at you, cutie, you're so adorable,"

  The angel had the plushie in his hands, his fingers slightly pinching its cheeks as he made funny faces at it as if it were a little irresistibly adorable kid. He looked at it with such a loving face, similar to the one Minho usually wore when he was around the younger.

  "Now I get the kisses, you've promised to give me," Minho smirked, stepping closer to the boy.

  "I don't remember promising anything." Jisung dead-panned as he hugged the plushie closer to his body, it was honestly funny to see the flabbergasted look on Minho's face. "I'm joking, come here you sulky baby."

  Jisung pulled him closer by the collar of his coat, pressing a gentle kiss on his lips. Minho smiled into the kiss, grabbing the younger by his waist to pull him even closer. He deepened it before he started pressing pecks all over his face.

  "If I knew you would be this cute just for a plushie, I would've taken you out much earlier."

  "If I knew you would be such a good kisser, I would have abused your lips much earlier." Jisung snickered, planting yet another kiss of the day onto Minho's warm and plump lips.

  They soon found themselves sitting on a bench, cuddled up together with Min (a name Jisung gave to the plushie despite Minho's protests) sitting on their laps. They were on a small hill that beautifully displayed passing cars in the distance in front of them. The sun was setting, the air was much cooler than before. Both of them were cold, their faces were flushed red but they provides themselves with each other's warmth, so they were more than satisfied. Their fingers were intertwined and the angel's head was leaning against Minho's shoulder.

  "I feel human again." Minho whispered, his hot breath vaporizing into a fog. Jisung hummed against the shoulder, cuddling closer.

  "Me too," he added. "It's nice being out here again, doing normal activities, normal human beings do."

  He let his sentence disappear in the air, playing with the plushie's cat ears. "It's nice being out there with you."

  Minho moved his head so he could look at the younger, who did the same, looking up at him with loving eyes. His cheek wass even squishier now that it was pressed against his arm, adding an even more adorable look to him. The devil raised his free hand and caressed his face.

  "I love you," he whispered.

  Jisung smiled, leaning into the touch. "I love you too, my little devil."

   "If anything, you are the little one here."

  "What a way to ruin the moment," Jisung chuckled and finally, closed the distance between them for the umpteenth time today, But this time it was different.

  This time, their lips collided with the I love you's lingering in their minds. This time, they weren't breaking rules, they weren't just an angel and a devil who momentarily escaped the afterlife to feel human.

  They were each other's, they were free.

  And most importantly, they were in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 30
Jisung has extremely bad depression and wishes to end the suffering Minho is a boy that goes to jisungs school and happen to see Jisung trying to en...
22.6K 725 26
It all starts when Han Jisung meets the cold and emotionless mafia boss, Lee Know. Secret is Jisung is in a arranged deal between Lee Know and his f...
767K 34.3K 31
LEE KNOW; Your typical bad boy or that's what everyone think he is. His cold behavior and his emotionless face gives off that vibe,no one knows his r...
106K 5.4K 35
I'd never given much thought to how I would die. Maybe I should have, considering the company I'd been keeping. *.✧·゚ formerly titled ''Twilight'' ...