ใ€Œ ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€! ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By yaemikospartner

A group of idiots killing people. But what happens if the [h/c] coloured one from them gets a harem? ๐Ÿคจ but t... More

| ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ |
| ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 01 |
ยฐ Love Interests ยฐ [ UPDATED ]
ยฐ | Season 1 | ยฐ
| ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 02 |
| Chapter 03 |
| Chapter 04 |
| Chapter 05 |
| Chapter 06 |
| Chapter 07 |
| Chapter 08 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
ยฐ | Season 2 | ยฐ
ยฐ NEW HAZBIN HOTEL BOOK!! ยฐ
ยฐ | Important ! A/n | ยฐ
ยฐ | Possible book ideas | ยฐ

| Chapter 09 |

9.1K 355 156
By yaemikospartner

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

■ Spring Broken part 3 ■

-2nd Pov-

After Blitzo's argument with his ex-girlfriend, he dragged you and the others into the meeting room before going on about his plan.

You were seated beside Loona, listening to Blitz explaining his plan, while examining the sketches he made of you, your co-workers and himself.

"Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit!" He throws the paper away, drawing a sketch of clients on the other one, with bags of money.

"First, we find a fuck ton of clients. We portal up." He then sketches how you fall down the portal. Then, after you land, many people surround you.

"We have our murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies..."

■ "We win the bet" Blitz then shows another sketch of all of you celebrating. "We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..." He then draws himself pointing at Verosika, grabbing your sketch self by your waist, and then shows another drawing of all of you flipping off Verosika who's crying.

"Do you have any questions?" Blitz then asks smugly, staring at us, proud of his plan.

"Uh, yeah." Moxxie then raises his hand, glaring at Blitz. "What was that nonsense?"
He asks as he continues to glare at Blitz.
Blitz then comes closer to him, returning his glare. "That wasn't a question."

"That wasn't a plan." Moxxie points out, keeping his glare on Blitz, who smiles sarcastically at him and puts an arm around his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs."

"A what- now?" Moxxie tilts his head at him, confused, while furrowing his eyebrow making you focus on them more.

Oh how the meaningless tension between Mox and Blitz never fails to make you bored.

"I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless, baby dicked troll?!" Blitzo started pointing at his chest while hurling any insult that came to his mind, offending Moxxie who soon stood up on the table, pointing at Blitz.

"Well, why don't YOU, take an art class." Blitz then grabs him, and throws him back into his seat "Well, why don't YOU see how EXPENSIVE they are!"

"Hey, is there a way that I can come with you guys this time?" Loona looks up from her phone and asks, making everyone's attention be on her.

"Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie." Blitz states, with his hands on his hips giving Loona a stern look.

"Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!" Blitzo snaps, before they all turn to look at you, giving you a glare. There was a moment of silence, making you confused and nervous as to why they were staring at you.

"Well.. I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along." Loona says, turning the attention from you to her, while making all of you confused.

"Wait, say that again." Blitzo says, as all of you stare at Loona. "I can.. blend in?" Loona says, but it came out more like a question.

"What do you mean? Like, you have a human disguise?" You ask her, making everyone look at you before turning back to Loona.

"Uh yeah, don't you?" She asks the imps, as they all side eye eachother, before turning to look at her. "You four have been screwing around on Earth, this whole fucking time, without human DISGUISES??" She shouts, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Okay- new plan, Loonie can help lure the humans to us, andd we'll take care of the rest! Okay, how about that?" Blitzo scribbles a new sketch plan on another paper, showing it to you.

"Flawless logic." Millie says while smiling, making you giggle.

"I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!" Moxxie points out.

"I've got that covered, Mox." Blitz smugly says, telling you his "plan".

■ You pin the poster to the wall, walking over to Moxxie and Blitzo, standing beside them.
This time, Moxxie decided it should be you who would draw the poster.

You wrote "I.M.P. offer, Spring Break victim killing 50% off!" While drawing some silly drawings of all of you on the paper.

Alongside few horses that were requested by Blitz.

"Amazing work, [Name]! It doesn't compare to my drawing skills but you did a great job! As expected from my favourite employee!Nowww we wait." Blitz said, putting his arm around your shoulder, smiling at you.

"Sir... even though [Name]'s work looks great, there is no way, we are going to get clients by the end of the day with some poster!"
He then points at the poster, and then suddenly, bunch of demons stand in a line in front of the poster, waiting for their turn to look at it, making Blitz nudge Moxxie with his elbow smugly.

"Nooow. Who's first?"

■ Once you arrive to the human world, you admire the human beach and how pretty everything is. Everything has colorful colors, nothing compared to hell.

The stage where Verosika is supposed to perform is already set up, while bunch of people party around the beach.

You all were hiding behind rocks with corals on them, under a dock.

"Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?" Blitz explains, making all of your attention turn to Loona, who sniffs the list, tracking down the people.

"Got it." She walks out from her hiding spot and turns into a human version of herself making you stunned.

"Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look...downright awful!" Blitz said, smiling proudly at his adoptive daughter who only glares in return. "I am so proud..." he wipes a tear out of the corner of his eyes.

"Now fetch!" He points at the direction of the humans, making Loona search for all of the people on the list, before going over to her first target.

She then led him to an alleywall where Blitz shot him from the roof.

After that, the "murder time" has begun.

■ After killing, you put the bodies into trash bags. "That's nine kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many-" Blitz was then interrupted by Verosika's voice on microphone.

"Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!" She then points at the crowd, microphone in her hand.

You stare at her, admiring how good she looks as a human.

"This is your final boarding call. All aboard."

'Fuck you Blitzo' shows on the screen, pissing Blitzo off. He then turns to look at you, noticing how you were admiring Verosika, pissing him off more.

"Pack your bags. Sun's.. out. Take a vacay, now. Take it straight to bone town." She sings while walking around the stage.

"God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call! Now, she's gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up, guys!" Blitzo whined, putting his hands on his hips, glaring at Verosika making you snap out of your trance.

"He on the list, Loonie?" He points at the man who was currently vomitting on the floor.

"Huh? Oh, Yeah.. I-I think so.." She says while in a daze, her eyes fixated on something in front of her.

Blitz then smiles and takes out an axe.
"Good!" He aims it at his head, but the man suddenly turns, facing Blitz.
"Oh, Whoa! What are you? A leprechaun?" He then laughs, before his expression turned into horrified one, once Blitz aimed his axe at his head.

"Yeah, pretty cool huh?" He then smashed his head open, leaving a disturbing sight. "But, you sure as shit ain't gonna tell nobody! Alright, next one, Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where--...?" He turned to face Loonie, and noticed she wasn't there. He then started to freak out, searching all over for her. "WHERE'S MY BABYYY??" He cries out, and Millie points in a direction, showing where she is headed. "Look!" She points at her, while she was making her way towards Vortex.

Blitz then hurries over to them, leaving you and the imp couple alone.

You sighed, and went back to throwing the garbage out. "Anddd we lost him." Moxxie and Millie hide behind metal barrels, as you watched and listened to them.

"It's looking like it's up to us to handle this list again.." Moxxie whines while holding his cheek, rolling his eyes at his Bosses actions.

"Hell yeah! Team M&M, gettin' shit done, makin' the moneys!" Millie says as she sidehugs Moxxie, while he has a goofy smile, running off into the town holding hands leaving you alone.

"I'm still here too, ya know.." you mumbled to yourself, watching the couple dissapear making you sigh.

'Alone again, I guess.. some break wouldn't hurt anyone, would it? I mean, Mox and Mills are going to take care of it anyways.'

□ Details involving the story □

Next chapter will be after 100 votes 😈/hsrs
A way I'll try getting votes to inspire me, and some time to write the chapter.

In the scene, where Blitzo points out how "Spring break" isn't for vulnerable goth girls like Loona, they all look at the screen, breaking the 4th wall and looking at the viewers who simp. I wanted to make them look at [Name] as if to break the fourth wall, while [Name] is confused.

When I was rewatching the episode I realised how much Blitzo looks like a fucking lizard.

MILLIE'S SKETCH IS SO SILLY I LOVE HOW IT'S SHAKING FROM EXCITEMENT.
Millie and Mox the adhd and autism couple so real!!

Also Loona has zero rizz while flirting w Vortex. She just like me fr.

Also, no one has asked so far or I am not sure, but. [Name] doesn't have a crush on anyone or isn't romantically interested in anyone.

They're just there, and simp for every hot person, plus they're a flirt.
Also did I mention they're a hopeless romantic?

I plan on making a chapter involving the love interests, so comment what character you'd like to see there :D Blitz, Millie and Moxxie, Loona, Stolas, Verosika and Striker 100% will be there.
I also plan on adding Asmodeus, Fizzarolli/robotic fizzarolli, Chaz ( the dude from the new ep ) and I guess that's everyone I can think of at the moment.

Edited : okay did it

□ A/n □
I AM SO SORRY FOR UNACTIVITY BUTTT GUESS WHO'S BACK [ vent/reasons why I haven't been active up coming, pretty much a rant ]
writer block is such a bullshit, but I got sudden motivation to write the fanfic since the new episode. The new season is pretty much bullshit in my opinion, and I don't really know where to fit [Name] in.

So yeah, lols
Anyway I wasn't really active because of school, I have final exams that determine if I'll get into my dream high school in a month so I'm stressed as hell, many school trips lately.

Andd many stuff involving every shit possible :3 I'm at the last brink off my sanity tbh

Also, I want to thank to everyone who was nice and patient while waiting for the new updates and gave me time. Thank you, I appreciate every one of you, and I'm thankful for having supporters like you.

And the people who kept spamming me on my last chapter, about updating, not starting another book when I didn't even finish another one, you don't have to say in anything what I do. I'm going to start muting every person who'll start spamming me about updates or will keep being mean.
If you ask about an update nicely I don't mind though. But please, do realise I have a life and I am a person. I'm happy that people like my books and want me to update but...

Also, now since my fanfiction got more popular due to the new chapter getting released, I'll try to update more because I live on my books getting attention. And it'll give me more motivation.
Plus, this fanfic has to be one of my favourite ones I wrote so I have a "relationship" with this one and would never abandon this.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter anyways! Please vote, comment, everything motivates me more<3 love you! Take care!

[2106 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 446 7
Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxie, his bruiser Millie, and his reception...
143K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
19.8K 411 14
Instead of your typical assassinating killing spree squad, you and IMP are hired by lucifer to hunt down and eliminate some creatures that mysterious...
70.2K 1.3K 9
โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ— First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...