Our Incomplete Story[KL Rahul...

By cricketloverAk_18

I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is complete... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Part-1)
Chapter 6(Part-2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
About this Book (QnA)

Chapter 36

178 20 14
By cricketloverAk_18

This book crossed 3k+ reads,Thank you all who all reading this book

Here comes the new characters or new cast which are added to the story

Shreyas Iyer as Shreyas Reddy, brother to Rahul

Sri Nidhi Shetty as Navisha Bhupathi Shetty aka Kirthi, sister to Nisha.

Aisha Ahmed as Sirisha Sanjeev Chaudhary aka Siri, sister to Nakshatra

Naveen Chandra as Krishna Ram Murthy, aka Krish, Son of Rukmini and Ram, brother of Aarav

So above are the new addition to the book

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

After three years and five months.

Rahul was in his room with his brother "So, after that day, you haven't seen Nisha even once." Shreyas asked.

"No, I searched and I asked Gopal uncle, he said that she is safe somewhere, don't worry and that bastard Shekhar escaped to another country." Rahul looked out of the window.

"Didn't you try to check in any hospitals.?" Shreyas asked.

"I tried, Shrey, but it was too late at that time because Naksha took me out of the country in the name of honeymoon for three months, she snatched my mobile from me, she blackmailed me, and she still does, after coming back, I searched in every fucking big hospital in the surroundings, no use." Rahul said.

"Didn't you ask Aarav anna.?" Shreyas asked.

"I asked no use, he was angry, and he is still, that's another thing." Rahul said and looked at the small storeroom, remembered Nisha and thought "Three years Nisha, three fucking years, a lot of things changed, this family accepted Aarav, but I don't know where are you?, in which position you are, I made that decision because I wanted to save you, if I wouldn't, those bastards would have killed you for sure, I thought I could sort things, but things became worse after that Aarav hates me, even Gopal uncle, there are not letting me know about you and not telling me about you." Rahul remembered his conversation with Gopal and Aarav.

Flashback:

A few years back.

"Guys, please stop ignoring me like this, please tell me where is Nisha.?" Rahul pleaded.

"Why?, I don't want my cousin to see your face also." Aarav said.

"I love her, whatever I did, I did that to save her." Rahul said.

"You loved her seriously, you left her in the middle of the road..." Aarav controlled his tears

"Stop justifying yourself Rahul, if you loved her, you wouldn't have left Nisha there." Gopal said.

"You know the position of Nisha, when I went there... leave it, I don't want to tell you, you go and take care of your pregnant wife, she needs you to go, come, dad, let's go from here." Aarav with Gopal went from there, and Rahul stood there silently

Flashback ended

.
.
.

"Rahul, Shreyas, come downstairs." Purnima called them. They went downstairs, all family members were present there.

"Everyone came." Kanika looked around and answered in phone "Doctor you are on the speaker, everybody is here, tell us, what's the matter.?" Kanika said.

"Is Mr and Mrs Rahul Reddy there? , they are main here, it's about their baby's surrogate mother." Doctor said.

"Is she ok Doctor.? is the baby ok.?" Naksha asked.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Nakshatra, your baby died, yesterday your surrogate complained about stomach pain, we checked, and the baby didn't had the heartbeat, so we removed the baby, I'm sorry." Doctor said.

Rahul stood silently on the corner and Naksha fell on the sofa and broke down into tears "What wrong did I do doctor? I had three miscarriages in one and half years and the first two surrogate procedures are unsuccessful and now this is even after good care from the hospital 24/7."

"God must be hinting to you to slow down, even your adoption letter is also dismissed from the Government, you are young, you still have a lot of time, you may have problems in conceiving but you will definitely conceive, you have to believe yourself, but not right now, after some years, have patience." The doctor cut the call.

Naksha was crying very badly looking at her, Kanika said: "Rahul, take her to room, she needs rest."

Rahul went to Naksha, without even looking at Kanika, it's been three years since he talked with Kanika, Rahul took Naksha to their room and made her sit on the bed, closed the room door and stood in the corner and laughed looking at her.

"Why the hell you are laughing.?" Naksha asked.

"Karma, you were suffering for all the wrong you did for me and Nisha, and the multiple abortions you had." Rahul said.

"Those babies are yours also, Rahul." Naksha wiped her tears.

"You had sex with me without my consent, you drugged me and took advantage of me in that situation, I had only one kid, and that kid was killed by your bastard uncle, I may have tied the knot with you, but I will never consider you as wife." Rahul said.

"You still love her.?" Naksha asked.

"Madam, where are you wake up from your dreamy land, you are so into yourself that, you didn't even realise the fact till now, that I don't love you, you do drama but I don't care about that, I only care about Nisha." Rahul said.

Naksha stood and walked towards him "But for the society, we are husband and wife, not that Nisha." And stood in front of him.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT DAMN SOCIETY." Rahul said by looking into her eyes and went out of the room.

"Ahh, even after three years, he still loves her, what's the thing that she have that I don't have." Naksha thought.

Meanwhile, Rahul went to the hall and asked his brother "Shrey, I'm going out, will you come.?" , Shreyas nodded his head and went behind Rahul, they stopped near the door when they heard Kanika's voice.

"Rahul, be with your wife, she needs you, why are you going out late in the evening? , it's already 6:45 pm" Kanika said.

Rahul looked at his mom "Ma, there are a lot of people, they can take care of her and Mom, we are going out for a drive, we will come before dinner, if not don't wait for us, we are not kids." Rahul went with Shrey.

"From the past three years, this is the thing which is happening in this house, Rahul is always like this not interested in anything and Gopal didn't even think more about the family, his daughter is staying in this house for months, he is not saying her to go back." Kanika turned to Purnima "At least you tell your son to behave well."

"Who am I, to tell him?, he only listened to you from childhood, and because of you he is like this, I'm sorry if my words hurted you, but this is the truth." Purnima went to Kitchen.

Meanwhile, Rahul and Shreyas were about sit in a car, Sirisha's car arrived, and she got down "Oh, hi." She said looking at Shreyas.

"Hey, you didn't message after coming here." Shrey said.

"I was busy." Siri said.

Rahul cleared his throat "We are getting late, Shrey, shall we go.?"

"Sure bro" they sat in the car and turned to Siri "Your sister is in her room." Rahul started the car, they went out of the house.

They travelled for a few km "Finally feeling peace after coming out of that jail-like house." Rahul said.

"Where are we going.?" Shrey asked.

"To the café on the Bangalore and Rayanakonda highway, I have advice for you, don't be close with that Chaudhary girls, I don't want you to suffer like I'm suffering." Rahul said.

"Don't worry bhai, we are not dating, we are just friends with benefits, she is not my type." Shreyas said.

"I don't understand the logic behind friends with benefits,let's go back to city coffee day." Rahul took a U-turn.

"You know her close friend is Navisha, we hang out sometimes." Shreyas said.

"Who is Navisha.?" Rahul asked casually.

"Navisha, Nisha's sister, you don't know about her? you know she loves drinking vodka." Shreyas said.

Rahul suddenly stopped the car "I just saw her photo, I didn't know her real name, you hang out with her."

"Me, Navisha and Siri and a few others, we have a group in our engineering college, but she never talked with us about her family." Shrey said.

"Oh ok, is she your type.?" Rahul was about to start the car, but he saw a traffic jam and stopped the car.

"50 percent, but she is dating Aarav anna's brother Krish, why did you stop the car.?" Shrey asked.

"Don't know, all vehicles are standing in a line, accident happened I think." Rahul said, Shrey opened his window and asked a person "Sir, what's happening there.?"

"An accident happened between a truck and lorry, a vehicle jam with of 2km, so we are going in another route." That person said and went and they heard an ambulance sound from behind.

"Bro, the ambulance is coming, I think." Shreyas said.

"Come, let's go and tell them to go in another route." Rahul and Shreyas got down from the car and started going towards the ambulance.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, in Reddy's house, Siri went to Naksha's room.

"Hey, what's up you look sad.?" Siri asked.

"Nothing, now you get time to meet your sister, you are busy always with your bff, don't you have any plans tonight with your best friend.?" Naksha asked.

"We had plans for tonight, but she cancelled it saying that she is going to Bangalore airport to bring her sister to Rayanakonda by ambulance." Siri said.

"Wh... What did you say.?" Naksha stammered.

"Didn't you hear me.?" Siri said

"I heard you, her sister means Nisha right.?" Naksha asked.

"Who else, don't worry, she can't talk, if she talks, you will end up in jail." Siri said.

"Whatever, I don't want Rahul to meet Nisha, that's it, I need to call him." Naksha took her phone and started calling Rahul......

Hi everyone

What do you think about new characters?

What do you think?, what happened to Nisha?, why Naksha don't want Rahul to meet Nisha.? why is she scared?

Lastly, will Rahul see Nisha?

Uff two many questions

How's the chapter?

Next update:
Maybe Thursday or Friday

Please do vote and comment on your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
11.6K 564 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
938K 44.9K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
448K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...