The Lost Son

Af sleepy_tablesalt

Based on the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mikey was captured by the kraang when he, his brothers, and S... Mere

<Author's Notes>
<Intro>
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
Chapter 19

<Chapter 8>

434 17 0
Af sleepy_tablesalt

POV Casey Jones:

(3 years later)

'It's been three years since I met Turtle. Three whole years, heh, time really does fly by. During those three years...a lot has happened. After a month of hanging out, Turtle finally trusted me enough to invite me over to his home, and dude, he lived in a freaking warehouse. A WAREHOUSE, that's so freaking rad. I usually hung out with him after school, telling my dad that I was hanging out with a friend, but I didn't tell them he wasn't human.' 

'While hanging out with Turtle, I've watched him build and fix so many things, it was honestly super rad to watch the result work perfectly, he made an eye device that helped his blindness a lot, and he was able to make his weapon change into another weapon, like bro what the heck, that's freaking sick, and he also found a phone, and fixed it, which was super impressive.'

'The first-year Turtle, well Tortugo that's my nickname for him, it sounds way better than just calling him 'turtle', he actually calls me CJ, but like I was saying, the first-year Tortuga and I have been using his warehouse as a hangout and training spot, which works out a lot. After a year, we started patrolling New York together, fighting the purple dragons, and kraang drones.'

'We patrol together every day unless I have hockey practice, a shit ton of homework, or other stupid crap like that. Except during the winter, two years ago Tortuga fell asleep for six months. SIX FUCKING MONTHS. When he woke up I have never been so happy, I told him what happened, and he looked scared. He explained that that has happened the year before, I grabbed my phone and looked something up and found a theory that could possibly be the reason, hibernation. That was the only answer that proved correct when it happened, the following years during the winter seasons. So I decided to go out on my own during that time, patrolling New York and after look after Tortuga, while he was hibernating.'

'Tortuga a few months ago opened up about his past, how he got his scars, his wounds, how his eye and leg got the way they were, and how he escaped four years ago. I didn't know how to process that information, living seven years of torture, and his brother leaving him, without saying a word as to why, just thinking about it really pisses me off. Tortuga is such a good kid and a smart one too, after a few months he was able to speak English, he could always easily understand it, but for some reason speaking was difficult. While I was teaching him English, we learn ASL together, which was WAAYYYY harder than learning English, I'm still learning but I understand most of the signs. Tortuga said that we could use it on patrol if we needed to be quiet, which was super smart. After a year, Tortuga asked me if I could teach him Spanish, of course, I said sure, but it was super freaking interesting that he learned Spanish way faster than English.'

I picked up my plate, took it to the sink, and rinsed it off of all the left residue. "Thanks, dad food was delicious", I looked at my dad, seeing that he was starting his second serving of menudo, "No problem Arnie", I grabbed a large tupperware and a plastic spoon and poured some menudo for Tortuga, for such a small turtle he sure does eat a lot. I grabbed my backpack and started walking toward the front door, "Oh now where are you going to at this time of day, are you going to see your friend, you should honestly invite him over, you have been hanging out with him for a while now", my dad looked at me waiting patiently for an answer, "No dad I'm actually gonna study with my classmate, plus I told you, he's super shy around people he doesn't know, I'll text you when I'll probably be coming home", I opened the door leaving to meet up with Red.

I walked toward the small park, which only had a swing set and a roundabout, I think that's what it's called. I arrived at the park seeing April sitting on the swing, "Ayo hey Red, couldn't wait for our study date, huh", I smirked at her watching her roll her eyes, "Oh you wish this was a date, jones". I sat on the swing next to her, watching her look for books she needed, she noticed me staring, "Casey are we going to study or are you just going to sit there lookin' stupid", I laughed at what she said, "If me being stupid means I get to hang out with you more than call me stupid", "Oh shut up dude, now what do need help with in homework", great now we're doing the boring part, oh well.

(One hour later)

"So Casey quiz real quick, using the Pythagorean theorem, if side A is six and side B is five, then was is the answer for C?", I used my binder paper, multiplying the numbers but I questionably looked at the answer I got, "Uhhhh, is the answer 7.8.....?", "Yes Casey it is, good job, now let's go to the next question", my excitement was cut short when something felt off like I had this weird feeling we were being watched, I looked at my phone, checking the time, '7:45, I don't meet up with Tortuga until 8:00, so maybe it's the purple dragons?', my thoughts were cut short when I heard April repeating my name, "CASEY!", I looked at her shocked by her volume, "Jeez, I called you multiple times now, are you feel good, what were you thinking about", I quickly thought of something to change the subject, "I feel great that I'm here with you, Red~", she rolled her eyes looking at me. 'That feeling is still here, someone is definitely watching us', I stood up looking up with my hands casually inside my pockets and looking at my surroundings, "Casey, are you good", I continued looking at the alleys across the street, on top of the buildings, "Yeah, I just feel like we're being watched", she looked at me confused like I was crazy, "Watched, what do you mean, Casey your probably just being paranoid". I looked around one last time, "Well I guess you're right-".

*CRASH*, "WHAT WAS THAT", April yelled, I looked toward where the noise came from, it came from a giant trash container, 'Dang it, I really wish I had my gear', I crept closer to the container, staying on high alert, I grabbed the lid and opened it, I saw a green figure, staring at me in shock and I was too, 'What the-, wait why does he have similar features like Tortuga, except this one, had a tooth gap, heh, weird'.

Neither of us moved, I was lost in thought, hearing footsteps from behind me, "WHAT THE HECK-, DONNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE", I looked between the two, confusion appearing on my face as I back away, 'They know each other, but wait there are more mutant turtles, could he-', I looked at the mutant talking to April, and walked up to the two chatting figures, "April, you know this mu-, this turtle?". The purple turtle looked at me slightly annoyed, I continued glaring at the purple reptile, 'Hopefully, neither heard me almost say mutant', April looked between the both of us, I could tell she felt the uncomfortable tension, "Oh sorry Casey this is Donnie, Donnie this is Casey, he's my friend", the purple turtle looked at me, "You know, Casey, you seem pretty calm for see a humanized turtle for the first time", I wanted to laugh so hard, but that would cause suspicion.

'Does this Turtle really think he's the first mutant I've seen'?

"Well, Donnie, I don't like to judge anyone based on what they look like", I smirked at him, watching him make the most unamused face. "Well Red, I would love to continue our little study date, but", I looked at my phone seeing that it was five minutes until eight, "I'm meeting with a friend, so I got to go but don't miss me too much", I winked at the girl, shifting my gaze to the turtle next to her, 'Oh ho hoo, what's with the death glare'. I turned around making my way toward the warehouse.

I walked down the streets, making my way toward the hangout spot, I felt my nerves calm when I felt no eyes on me. The closer I got to the building the more excited I got, feeling the adrenaline flow through my veins, I was excited and ready to go patrolling to fight those stupid purple dragons. I noticed the ladder that run up the side of the warehouse, I looked around the area making sure no one was watching, 'good no one', I grabbed the ladder and quickly climbed up to the skylight on the roof to get through. I opened the hatch, jumped down on the platform, and started looking around for the mysterious friend. "AYO, Tortuga what you at dude!", I looked up are the upstairs office and speak of the devil, his little head popped out, revealing his location, "Oh Hey CJ, I was waiting for you man, you ready for patrol?", his voice still sounded raspy after all the vocal practice, I dropped my bag on the ground. "Actually I was wondering if I could ask you something real quick, I saw something on the way here, and wanted to know if you were connected to it?".

I handed him the bowl of menudo, it was cold but Tortuga usually didn't care, we walked off to the stools that sat at the metal work desk, "Oh this is my father's menudo, I wanted you to eat something before we go but first", I sat down and looked at him with a serious expression, "Do you have any family", I noticed Tortuga freeze, " And I don't mean Leatherhead". I looked down, I knew Tortuga hated serious conversations, "I saw a....mutant turtle, that looked exactly like you, he was taller and had a slightly darker skin tone, but he looked like you, do you-", I looked back up to Tortuga, his eyes were filled with so many emotions.

Anger, confusion, and a little sadness, but there were no tears, he looked up at me, taking a few breaths, calming himself down before he could continue, "I was told at a young age the truth, it first happened when leatherhead left, I don't know how to describe it but I have a type of spirit that protects my mind and sanity, I called him Kappa", tortuga looked down, a sad chuckle left the poor kids mouth, "Kappa told me that I needed to survive and be strong for Leatherhead, for my family, I was shocked 'I have a family', but I was confused, why didn't they come to save me, why was I with the kraang, but when I woke up kraang subprime told me something that made of the confusing information click", Tortuga looked at me again, "He told me the day I was mutated, my father left me and took my other three siblings to safety, leaving me in the dirt with kraang", he finished his voice sounding strained.

I sat in shock, 'he told me that he was raised with the kraang, but how he got there', I hugged the depressed turtle, "Hey well you know what you don't need them, you got me man", I tickled him, "And there's nothing that will make me leave, hahahahah!",  he started laughing, "P-p-please st-op CJ!", I continued "NEVER, MWUAHAHAHA!".

I slowed down, letting him catch his breath, "Hey-", "Hey-", we looked at each other chuckling until Tortuga started, "Hey, if you ever run into them, please make sure they never find out about me, I'm content with just having one friend", he smiled at me, dude I swore I could be looking the sun when this kid smiles, "Sure man whatever you say, but just so you know if they invite me over with April, I might go, there's a purple masked turtle I don't trust", I said walking toward the old cleaning closet to grab my gear, "Oooooo ¿Hay alguien celoso?~", I turned around, watching the turtle walk up the stairs to grab his over-sized hoodie for patrol, "I am not jealous", I put on my gear, testing everything to make sure it works, 'the taser's a little weak, might need to charge it'. I tugged my hockey mask on, proud of the fit, "EY TORTUGA READY TO GO", I yelled closing the closet, "Dude no need to yell I'm right here, I just need to put on my specs', you think I should bring my backpack for supplies if we find any", I stretch my legs waiting for him, "hmmm nah man, now come on, I want to beat up some purple dragon butt".

I stayed on the ground, skating on the sidewalk, every alley was empty, I looked up to see Tortuga looking into alleys from the rooftops finding nothing as well. "Ugghhh there's got to be something-", I looked across the street catching a glimpse of the purple dragons harassing a girl, I ran over hitting a puck toward the leader's head, "Goongala!". The leader turned around looking around only to see me charging at him, I lifted my hockey stick, sweeping the leader off of his feet, falling face first into the ground, "HAH, BULLSEYE!", I slid past him grabbing the girl, taking her to the open street, "Hurry go I got this", without even a second thought she started running. "Well look what you've done, we didn't even get her money yet, kid", the leader walked up with his men right behind him, he looked around and then looked me in the eyes, "So, where is that little freak of yours, kid".

"Right here", deep in the alley a raspy voice spoke. Before the gang could turn around Tortuga charged at the leader, chucking the steel ball straight for him, smashing his arm before he pull the steel ball back, swinging around. I noticed that the gang was focused on Tortuga, I ran toward one of the men, tasing them, however, I forgot to charge the taser, he looked at me dazed but he was still standing, 'Damn it', I saw Tortuga fighting one of the men, I grabbed one puck bomb and hit it toward the gang, exploding last second, knocking them all out. "Hell yeah, good job Tortuga, let's go look for more-", I looked at Tortuga, and he looked tense, he mess of heard something, I walked up to him whispering, "Tortuga, what's wrong what did you hear", he looked at me, worry covering his face, 'he never did like being seen by strangers, I remember the way he acted the first time we met'. I nodded letting him leave so he wasn't seen, I watched him climb the fire escape, and left this area.

I stood there wearing my mask, ready to see who else wanted to fight, I saw someone that I wasn't expecting, well actually three someones. I turned my head, trying to see who ran into this alley, three mutant turtles, the purple-masked one from earlier, one wearing a red mask and one wearing blue, I turned around and chuckled when I saw the purple-masked turtle, 'what was his name, Dannie, no Donnie', the blue one noticed me and walked toward, "Hey you". I looked at him dumbstruck, 'who just says that how stupid', I turned around looking at them, placing my hockey stick in its holster. "Did you do this by yourself", I glanced up seeing Tortuga in the shadows watching from afar on top of a building, "Kid you know it's dangerous, you could have gotten hurt", the blue one started to annoy me, "Clearly I didn't get hurt, since I won, now if you don't mind I have things to do", I looked over at Donnie, he was glaring at me, 'Crap did he recognize my voice'.

I walked toward the exit of the alley only to be stopped by the red turtle, "Move shorty", I looked at the turtle regretting what I said. The red one pulled out two identical weapons and walked toward me.

"Why you little!-"

"Raph! Okay seriously it's too dangerous for you to be-"

"You didn't fight alone, did you?", Donnie interrupted the blue one, and he continued to glare at me waiting for an answer.

"No, I fought by myself, what makes you think otherwise", I glared back at him, stepping back to make some distance between them and me. The blue and red turtle looked curiously at both of us, "Well for starters, Casey", crap, of course, he noticed it was me, he started slowly walking closer to me, "Some of the wounds don't match your weapons, there are cuts and circular bruising and your only weapon is a hockey stick", I stepped back, quickly glancing up, 'Tortugas' still here, he needs to leave now', I lifted my hands up trying my distancing to make sure he doesnt come any closer, "Look, the circular bruises were from the pucks I use okay? That just proves that I fought alone, plus I fight better alone", while talking to them I sign to Tortuga in the sliest way I could possibly do, 'Leave. Now. Hurry'.

Donnie's eyes widen, looking around for something, maybe he heard something, and looked back at me and chuckled, "Do you think I'm stupid?". He quickly walked up to me, "You must have thought I was really stupid to do that in front of me", the blue one tried to calm him down, "Donnie, calm down, explain what's wrong, everything he's saying is matching up, maybe he did fight alone". Donnie turned around staring at them dumbfounded, "Leo, did you guys seriously not see what he just did with his hands", I watched him repeat the sign, then it hit me, Donnie knows sign language, 'I have to get out of here', I stepped back, "He was signing, and each hand movement means something different, but the order he did it proves his friend is still here or at least was". The red one, I think his name was Raph, crossed his arms and tapped his fingers on his arms, "Well nerd why don't you just spit it already and tell us what it means", I stifled a laugh mumbling under my breath, "heh nerd", no one heard what I said just heard my laughing. "Well Raph, he basically signed, Leave. Now. Hurry", after finishing his statement all three of them stared at me. 'Well shit'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tortuga :¿Hay alguien celoso? => Is someone jealous?

Leo + Raph: 14

Donnie + Casey: 13

Mikey: 11

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8K 154 35
Summary: Although raised as brothers, they are not related whatsoever or so they think? One turtle is keeping a dark secret and it may cost them all...
1.9K 56 11
Tw- knifes/blood/abused/scars/bandages. 2012 tmnt Mikey didn't grow up with splinter and his brothers. He was captured by the kraang.
52.4K 1.3K 10
Tmnt-2012 Raph accidentally hurts Mikey, causing the youngest turtle to fear Raph. He does everything he can to avoid him, and the guilt is eating Ra...
33K 890 100
There's a new mutant in town! Leo is based on a awesome, spectacular, and really poetic boyfriend of mine. MarquisUnleashed is my boyfriend. :3