SLAVE LOVER (YN) #btsfanfic

By LoveisforBTS

Love or Hate? Mystery of revenge Two sided love? or two sided Hate? we cant trust anyone right? Or we can... More

A small intro
FIND THE TRUTH
What's now?
investigation
leaving?
Something NEW
Who's She?
japan
New game *smirk
riddles 🔞
(japan)
*Note
Y/N beats jimin's 🗿
Thankful

A Secret?

55 9 6
By LoveisforBTS

Jimin - Don't worry we will get to know about that soon ( he rubbed her back gently)

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV 

yn drove the car as fast as she can and drove to her home , she then got out of the car leaving a worried jimin in the car and then he got out of the car and went inside , as soon as he got inside he got shocked , he saw that every wase and everything was fallen on the ground shattered in pieces 

--end of pov--

Jimin - she is this fast?? (He mumbled to himself)

(then he heard some noises from her room, he went there and stood out of the room as the room was locked from inside .. he listened to the noises standing outside of her room .... arghhhh!! same shattering sounds ... he thought not to disturb her otherwise he himself don't know what will happen to him.. hehe he is scared of the wild cat ;)

YN POV 

I myself don't know what i am doing but this is the only thing i often do when i am angry ohhh gawwdd!! my anger issues.. i was trying hard not to cry while breaking things but when i remember the moments whuch i spent with my dad my heart shatteres into millions of pieces , the way he loved me ... i can't stand this .. till now i thought that it was in my destiny that he got accident but when i got to know that he got murdered.... Leave it.. i have to seek revenge..

------------------

AN POV 

While thinking this a devil idea popped in her mind , from the information she got from her resources, she smiled devishly at her own idea , idk what she is upto but i think i should run from here , if she got me that i am stalking her for my so-called story she will burn me alive .. hehe 

Dashi run run run... oki sry :)

----------------------

OTP 

YN - i am telling you if anyone got to know that i am going there , i am gonna kill you( she said coldly)

??- ok mam ! don't worry no one will get to know , and no one even knows you your identity right? ( he laughed a bit )

YN - yes you are right (she smiled but not normally.. devishly )

(by this she cut the call)

Jimin POV 

i am still standing outside her room but i didn't know what she is speaking , but i am sure she is talking to someone , the author also came out because he/she was scared hehe... (AN - Hey i was not scared just i wanted to give her space and i am not your slave that i would gather information for you.. i am just doing it for my fuckin' story)  ok ok but now what?? how will we get to know what she is upto? ----- As we were talking her voice stopped , maybe she cut the call.. i was standing still to observe when the knob of the door moved.. i ran from there as fast as I can and sat on the couch in living room.

YN POV 

i just finished talking and then when i was coming out of the room i felt strange , maybe someone was here.. i shrugged it off and then went down.. i saw jimin sitting and using his phone .. i didn't say anything as i don't want to talk rn , but what if he asked me ?/ i didn't thought of a answer.

AN POV 

she was standing there thinking of something when jimin asked her.

------------

Jimin - YN how are you feeling now?

YN - better.. ( she said with a calm face )

Jimin - so now what will we do? you thought something (he asked with a poker face)

( yn smiled internally)

YN - Of course!!! ( she said while smiling)

Jimin - what is it? (he said curiously while thinking that she will tell him, what a funny guy)

YN - i thought of focusing on my work right now , because i have to take my company up plus i want to make my father proud and about his murderers , i am not in a state right now to find that, i think i need time for that... right???

JIMIN POV 

She said this with full confidence , woww what a lie YN , okie if you wanna play we can continue this game , but remember i am Park Jimin i will not leave you this easily... thinking of this i smirked internally ... time to playy back ;)

----------

Jimin - Yes you are right Yniee , you know that i care for you so much and about your father's murder , they are mafia's i guess and it's not right time for that , i will try to find some information anout that .. in the meantime you continue your work...( he smiled at the last sentence) 

YN POV 

I thought that he will not believe me but guess ... I WAS WRONG!!! he believed me and the way he smiled.. i guess he believed ... so now i can continue with my plan with no distractions because i knew if i tell him he would have said.. No YN how can you do this , this is so dangerous , no you can't go there, i will come with you , don't dare to do this , don't even dare to do that , you are so mean yniee , blah blah blah ... 

--------- 

YN - thankyou jiminieee ( she said while smiling)

TIME SKIP--- 

next day

(yn went to her office as usuall and then she called mr. hwang , she told him to call her at 9;30 sharp and say that i have to go japan....)

-----AT 9:15 ----

( jimin came in her office and sat on the chair asking her that how she is , she said that she is fine and then after talking about some random things finally its 9:30 )

Jimin POV 

i was talking with her about random things when her phone rang , she picked up the call and it was.... maybe mr. hwang ... i know him , he is the CEO of HWANG interpreces ... he asked YN to go somewhere and she accepted it )

YN - Jimin i havw to go japan , Mr.Hwang have given me a deal and i think that it is very importan plus it have much profit. ( she said but indirectly she was asking his permission)

Jimin POV 

I knew it!! she's upto something and see now... the way she is acting like i don't know anything.. girl you don't know i know you more than you know yourself

----------

Jimin - But when will you come ( he said with a cute pout which melted YN )

YN - I will try to come soon but maybe it will take 3-4 months or maybe more than that ( she saud while looking at his cute face but now she was feeling very guilty that she is lying to him)

Jimin - Can i come with you?? ( he said with pleading eyes but he know she will say no to him and this is what he want)

YN - NO WAY JIMIN! you have your own company too you should take care of that.. right?

Jimin- Yes i know.. so when will you go?

YN - i will go tommorrow , tickets are booked ( she also said with a sad face )

Jimin - WHAT WH- ( he got cut off with a loud bullet sound and people shouting )

AN POV 

jimin flinched a little and looked at YN with a questionable face and he saw yn taking out a gun from her drawer , first jimin could not process and observing yn 

YN POV 

 as soon as i heard gun shot i took out my gun and was just going to stand when i realised what i was doing and how jimin was looking at me , i thought that this is not the time to think and ran out off mt office locking jimin inside 

Jimin pov 

I was sitting there dumbfounded and she was running towards the door and she was fast that she locked me inside ... WHAT THE FUCK? and then i heard another gun shot...

TO BE CONTINUED......

 HEY GUYS! thanks for reading and have a good day! and don't forget to vote.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

44K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...