Black Fairy Yuno x Oc (Fairy...

By tadamos

You were the strongest wizard in fairy tail but you died when you sacrificed your life for Natsu's but when y... More

Lana's profile
Chapter 1: End and Begining
Chspter 2: Grimoire
Chapter 3: training
Chapter 5: Feels like home
Chapter 6: Golden Dawn
Chapter 7: Out of Control
Chapter 8:Time for a mission
Chapter 9: Sosshi Village
A/n
Chaper 10: Another mission
Chapter 11: Nice to see you
Chapter 12: Dungeon
Chapter 13: Its over!?
Chapter 14: The chaptial
Chapter 15: Kurosu returns
Chapter 16: Eye If The Midnight Sun
Chapter 17: Nairn village
Chapter 18: Kidnnaping pt.1
Chapter 19: Kidnapping pt. 2

Chapter 4: Time for the Exam

651 7 2
By tadamos

Lana POV

I was walking to the place for the exam, and I saw Yuno and Asta I started to run "Yuno, Asta wait for me." I waved they turned around and waited for me to catch up when I caught up to them I asked "So where is the exam." "I think over there." He pointed to the the people gathering we started to walk and talk "So Asta what are you eating." I asked pointing at the stick "oh it's grilled violet snake on a stick." He replied I gave him an awkward smile 'your going to take a big dump after the exam.' I said in my head.

Time skip

"You're number 163." A man said to the guy that was in front of Yuno "Next." The man said Yuno walked up to the man "My name is Yuno, I'm from Hage." Yuno introduced himself "And your Grimoire.?" The man asked Yuno took out his Grimoire and the man looked shocked to see him with a four Leaf clover he looked at Yuno and said "you are number 164." Then Yuno walked away.

"Next." Asta walked up with a smile "Hi there I'm Asta from Hage to and here's my Grimoire.!" Asta said and shoved it in the man's face "Not really in great shape, is it really a Grimoire.?" The man asked "What of course this is a Grimoire.""alright, alright just back off your number 165." The man said "ALRIGHT." Asta yelled running in to the building.

I went up to the man and smiled "hi my name is Lana from Hage and here is my Grimoire." I said the man looked at my Grimoire "ok you are number 166." He said I walked away and saw Yuno, and some girls walked up to him one hugged his arm and the other girl hugged his other arm "Hi I'm Mia and the girl over there is Hana." Mia said I looked at them I walked up to Yuno "Hi Yuno who are these girls." I asked with a fake smile "I'm Mia and don't talk to me, and my new boyfriend." Mia said then that Hana girl said "Don't you mean our new boyfriend." Hana said. I looked at the girls ready to kill them until I saw some birds flying to the two girls then they let go of Yuno's arms and tried to sho them away I walked up to Yuno " next time I see those two girls I'm gunna kill them ." I said sweetly Yuno chuckled "Are you really that jealous." Yuno said I looked away try to think of something to change the subject then I saw the birds "what are these birds." I asked "They are magic anti-birds the lower your magic the more you attract." Yuno said I looked around, and there were no birds around us I sighed "Aw I want to pet the bird." I said sadly

"HAHAHA one of us are going to become the wizard king, this is where are legend begins." Asta said when I looked at him I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe "Asta you have so much friends." I said try so hard to stop laughing then Asta was try to sho the birds away then started to run "What the heck get away fro-." Asta was cut off when he ran into someone the birds looked scared and flew away, then Asta looked at the man "Sorry for bumping into you buddy." Asta said 'Your going to get yourself killed one day.' I said in my head then it was quite for a moment then Asta put his hand on his shoulder "Wow you looked really old for your age you must of had a hard life." Then the man grabbed Asta by the head "looks like I was right about that death wish." The man said. The man was about to crush Asta's head until a man came and said "there you are, what are you doing out here.?" The man said "I was about rip off this kids head." The man said then I heard some of the examines talk "hey is that who I think it is." "Yeah that Finral Roulacase he has the rare Special magic." Then Finral looked at me and walked over to me and winked "And who is this beautiful angel." Finral said "sorry I already have a boyfriend." I said not interested in him.

"That's Gordon Agrippa he is a specialist in Hex Magic they say he has a problem talking." 'I don't think he has a problem I can hear him.' Then I could hear Asta head cracking "Hey now you can't kill an examine what are you even doing down here"Hey now stop, that won't do at all a squad captains can't kill an examine what are you even doing down here in the first place.?" Finral asked "went to take a dump and got lost." The man said, then one of the examiners said "Wait he said squad captain witch means that guy is Yami Sukehiro God of distinction." The guy said "10,9,8.""wait what are you counting down to." Asta asked "The end of your little life." Yami said that girl Hana came and said "Wait Yami the captain of the Black Bull the squad that does more harm then good." Then Asta grabbed Yami's arms and tried to push him away "3,2,1." Yami almost squeezed his head until we saw fireworks. "That was a close one boy you got a second chance in life you better do something good with it." Yami said walking away then I went to Yuno.

I walked up to Yuno then we looked up to see all the squad captains then we can hear people saying stuff about the captains "That's Nozel Silva." One of the people said "it's one of them." Yuno said I just looked at them then just zoned out until I saw a light and some tree branches handed All the examines brooms "You will have to fly a magic broom if you can't to something as simple as this then you can't then you are not worth our time." William said I got on the broom and just flu around then I saw the two bitches the flew at me and tried to push me of so I stood up and I used wind magic to push them away "bye." I waved then I saw Yuno and flu to him "Hi Yun how are you." I asked he stared at me "Why did you blow those two girls from earlier.?" Yuno asked "Why they are losers and I could do worst things to them." I said the last part with some bloodlust then when we had to get down the brooms now it was time for the next test.

3rd POV

MAGIC POWER TEST

Lana looked at the stone wall the captains looked at her "Why is she not using her magic." Fuegoleon asked the other captains nodded.

They watched Lana, but Lana just flicked the wall and it broke all the captions watched in shock "How is she so strong." Charlotte asked in shock all the captains had there eyes on you.

It was magic power control test

Lana walked up to Yuno "Let's see who can get to most targets and the winner will get to do what ever they want to the losers." I said Yano smirked "Ok." Yuno said with a little bit of determination in his voice.

Lana used here fire magic and burned all the targets "I got 45." Yuno said "Yay I got 50 I win." Lana said with excitement then when she looked Hana was going to hit Lana with lightning Lana held out her hand and caught the lightning and ate it Lana's face turned green "Wow your magic is so Gross I could beet you with one spell." Lana said Them Mia used a water attack then Lana froze it "She can eat elements." All the capitals said in shock.

Now it was a magic creation test

Lana made the Fairy tail sign with ice, fire, and lightning "Wow that some cool magic what does the sign mean it looks like a fairy that has a tail." Asta said "well it means Do fairies have a tail? Do they even exist these days? Like them, this place is a mystery... A never-ending adventure." I said "So cool." Asta praised me then Mia and Hana laughed "what a useless meaning." They both said Lana had a death glare 'If we have to fight people at the end of the test then I can't wait to kill them.' Lana said in her head then Lana requiped her sword and put it against the two girls neck and whispered "Next time you say something like that again I will Kill you." The two girls just ignored Lana and walked away.

Evolution magic test

All the examinees were given a seed and they had to make something with it Lana held the seed in her hand and she made a Rainbow Sakura tree Yami looked at William "William you have someone who can do the same magic as you." Yami said "Yes indeed." "I wonder how strong she really is." Asked Charlotte "we will see in the next test it looks like she wants to fight someone." Said William.

Lana POV

I could hear the captains talking about me, then everyone looked up "On to the next test the final and most difficult it will be a display of combat Skill." Said a captain 'man I should've listened to the captains names.' I said in my head " prepare to duel you will break into pairs and fight each other use you Grimoire to attack and defend." Fire man said 'He smells a little like Natsu he must use fire magic.' I said in my head "The battle will end if someone surrenders or is unable to battle." Mask man said I looked at the captions and yelled "Is it ok to fight two people at the same time." I asked people were staring at me The captains looked at me one spoke up "You can if you want." Mask man said.

I started to look for the two bitches and when I saw them they looked at me and smirked "Are we the two that you want to fight.""Yes." I said plainly "We are ready for the first fight." A man yelled I looked at the girls "Let's get this over with." I said and walked up to the area we are fight at. Data was there to but I have him a look "Asta you can go second I need to take care of something first." I said with bloodlust "You can go first we can wait." Asta said scared

As we got into a fighting stance Hana said "Don't blame us if you get hurt." "I won't I will hurt you." I said " if you're really confident then let's make a deal if we win we get to date Yuno and you have to quit the magic knights and if you win we will quit the magic knights, oh and one more thing no hand to hand combat." Mia and Hana said "Fine by me." I said the man looked at us then said "Now begin.!" The man shouted.

" Lightning shower.!" Hana yelled I Dodged the attack "open gate of the Lion Leo." Then there was a light Leo was next to me "What is this place I was with Lucy but the only other person who can summon me is." Leo looked to his right to see Lana Leo had tears in his eyes and tackled her in a hug "I thought you died." He whispered in my ear "We can talk later we have a fight." I said 'This was a bad idea.' I said in my head "Right." Leo said so we got up and stared to attack them Mia made a water dome so we couldn't attack them "Ice Dragon Roar.!" I yelled then the ice dome was frozen "Now Leo." I said "Impact." Leo yelled "required." I said now I was in my Sea empress armor Then all the boy's had nose bleeds, I looked at Yuno and Winked at him he had blood running down his nose "Now for the real fun." "Just like old times." Leo said "Yep." I smiled Mia "Deep seas." Mia yelled water started to surround me I Swung my sword and it cut the water in half and in a flash I cut her arm when her arm fell I requiped into my regular clothes and looked at Hana she look horrified I smiled "Are you scared what happened to all that talk." I looked at Leo I gave him that looked he nodded and walked in the crowd "I want to kill you both for what you said about that sign I made but I can't kill but I can make you want to die so here we go." I said

3rd POV

"Shadow drive." Lana muttered she had a dark glow around her neck, arm, and leg's she yelled "Shadow DRAGON:WING ATTACK." Hana was to slow to react from the attack and it hit her leg. Hana screamed in agony she fell on the ground.

Yuno and Asta looked at Lana in shook "I never new that Lana was that strong." Yuno said to himself one the other hand Asta's eyes had stars in them "Wow Lana is so strong that means she's stronger then me now I have to train even harder." Asta said.

Back to the fight

Lana POV

i requiped into the Clear heart armor and cut Hana's legs I was about to do another attack but the man stoped me "You win." He said people came out to heal the but I stopped them "I can heal them don't worry." I said I walked up to Mia she looked at me "Why are you healing me after all we said to you." She asked I looked at her and smiled "Well I did this to so I might as well fix you, and you don't have to quit the magic knights." I said she looked shock but shook her head "No a deal is a deal and if we were in the magic knights and we fight someone like you we will die." Mia said I looked at Mia's arm and use my magic to put her arm back on.

Now I walked to Hana who looked in pain I put my hands on her legs all the cut I put on her legs were gone and I helped them up and I walked them to a place where they can sit down. "Thank you for healing us." They both said "Your welcome." I said now looking for Leo.

"You were looking for me.?" I turned around to see Leo I hugged him "It's good to see a old face." I said still hugging him he patted my head "Why do you look so young.?" Leo asked I smiled "Well you see when I died I was reborn into this world and for the past 15 years I was here so now I'm 15." Leo looked at me with a weird face "But it's only been a year since you died." Leo said I was shocked "15 years here is one year there." I said "I guess so." "Leo don't tell anyone about me ok." I said looking at Leo he nodded his head I gave him one last hug but Leo kissed my four head and left 'I hope Yuno didn't se that.' I said in my head.

Time skip (sorry I'm to lazy to put Asta and Yuno's fight)

Lana POV

"When you number is called please step forward to see you results." The men said "If a captain wants him at her squad that means you in if you do not wish to join a squad then you can decline if you are admitted into more then one square it is up to you to choose a squad." 'She sounds like Erza.' I said in my head.

Now they were calling out all the numbers I didn't care until it was Yuno's turn he walked up and he got all hands then I could hear people talking about him "Man a person from nowhere got all hands." "Yeah we don't stand a chance." People were talking.

"I chose Golden Dawn." Yuno I said walking away now it was Asta's turn he got one the Black Bulls "You can't say no or I'll kill you." Yami said now I was called to go up I got all hands "Umm I'll join the Black Bulls." I said walking away everyone was shook with my answer I used my magic to talk with the golden Dawn Captain 'I'm the one Julius talked to you about I'll see you after I'm done with the Black Bulls.' 'Ok I'll see you later.' I sighed "Good thing I choose the right two squads." I said to myself.

"You're not a monster you a beautiful."

-Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
1.3K 197 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
469K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...