Last Minute «« Steve Harringt...

By Tearsonlyknow

Didn't we say, that we would always be together, forever? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Introduction

901 22 1
By Tearsonlyknow

*omega verse au starting in s3

Trixie was your common new graduate fresh out of school, spending nothing but her summer at the new mall that had taken over Hawkins in such a short time with her one-second gender that defines her. Female alpha she takes pride in her role of caring for other omegas, and betas when they need it for their heats and other maintenance that comes with being at the usual bottom while visiting Scoops Ahoy she learns a thing or to she didn't recall in senior year.

Steve Harrington was an omega and did his best to hide it well, but of course his true nature cones forward when the smell of rain is all he can smell from Trixie.. That good smell of that's his mate, that's his alpha with a difficult past and history it takes the two almost dying with a bunch of children, Russian spies and monsters to realize the missing last minute was each other.

Trixie Garret-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7M 460K 52
Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest Ranking#1 in Interracial January,10,2020...
9.3K 1.6K 24
How will Tejasswi (The Wedding Planner) plans Karan's wedding and fall in love with him. Read this roller coaster fun ride of Tejran love story.
14.6K 317 18
I don't own any of the characters in this book other than y/n! This book will have the following - smut - mentions of abuse - fighting - deaths...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...