𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞. || 𝐬𝐱𝐬

By niyaanextdoor_

"it's too late for apologies.. you meant what you said and i understand that. sorry if my feelings were too s... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗

𝟒

1.7K 104 41
By niyaanextdoor_

Chatari pov
Monday, first day of school. 6:10 a.m.

"this shit would wanna act like this today of all days." I mumbled, agitated as hell while i was tryna get this hair wrapper out my head.

"MAAA!" I yelled out and a few seconds later dukes came busting into my room with a bat.

I turned to look at her, "uh- why you got a bat?" I asked.

"girl I thought someone was in here beating yo ass. what you want child?"

"how would som- never mind. help me get this out my hair, please."

She sat the bat down beside my bed and came to where I was seated in-front of my mirror.

"don't use these no more tari. they rip out your hair and cause breakage. ima have to order you some silk scrunchies." she spoke as she worked her way around all the hair that was tangled up in the hair tie and got it out.

"okay. gracias mamá."

She nodded and left out my room grabbing the bat on the way. I got my spray bottle and plugged my curl diffuser back up into the wall before getting up and going into the bathroom to get some leave-in conditioner.

-after doing her hair-

"you got like 30 minutes before you gotta go tari." my mom peaked her head into my room door and i said and i hummed letting her know i heard her.

I already had my clothes laid out, light wash blue jean cargos, black & white skul top amiri's, and custom black and white graphic tee.

I put my clothes on along with my apple watch and attached my airpods to my pants loop. I slid a few silver bangles on the same wrist i had my apple watch on and put a black crystal beaded bracelet on the other.

my hair was in an afro and covering most of my face but i still put my black framed glasses on. I really can't see for shit to be honest.

I used strawberry mango lotion on my arms and neck then spray the matching spray all over my body. I walked back over to my vanity and swapped my gold plated necklace out for a silver one that spelled out my whole name and put my favorite silver rings on.

"I'm fine as hell forreal." I cleaned my nose piercing and put some vaseline on my lips. I threw everything i might need into my backpack and brought my ipad just incase I got bored.

"look at my babyyy!! you look so cute." my mom came rushing towards me when i finally came out my room. I smiled and she messed with the hair that was covering my forehead so she could see my face more.

"Oh holon-" I went back into my room and grabbed the bag of snacks i left in there and stuffed it into my backpack.

"I left you two granola bars on the counter cause i didn't cook today. and i won't be here when you get back, i work a late shift tonight.

if you go somewhere after school, let me know and i'll have you something delivered for you to eat for dinner. I love you. now go before you be late!"

"i love you too. see you later ma." I went downstairs and to the kitchen, grabbing the granola bars off the counter and two water bottles out the refrigerator.

I went through the garage door and got my keys out my pocket, unlocking my car doors. I got in and put everything in the passenger seat before pressing the little button my mom had put inside my car and backed out the garage.

I pressed the button again and put the schools address into my GPS and started my route.

-arriving at school-

"bruh what the fuck.. nigga moveeee!" I groaned as i watched some boy walk slow as hell through the passage way for me to go into the student parking lot.

When he finally got his slow ass out my way i found a parking spot and facetimed asia like she told me to.

"where you at? ima walk you in." She asked as soon as the call connected, she looked like she was outside.

"umm- there's a flag pole right beside me? it's kinda towards the back by the buses. i don't know."

"ight, i know where you at. be ready to walk in when i get there."

I nodded and she hung up. I got my perfume out my backpack and sprayed a little bit more on and put a piece of gum in my mouth. I grabbed my book bag and got out the car grabbing my phone and keys.

I fixed my clothes up and checked myself on my phone camera. I took a mini vaseline out the side of my book bag and applied more just to be safe. I don't do crusty lips.

"Bitch look at my bestie looking fine as shit!"

"You see meee!" I did a lil spin and she hyped me up.

"You one sassy ass stud bro" she laughed and i smiled.

"How many times do i have to tell you I'm not a stud miss girl." I rolled my neck and mugged her and she mugged me back until we both busted out laughing.

"okay whatever pretty stud." She rolled her eyes and i mushed her head.

"you ready?" She asked as we started walking up to the school's side entrance. I hummed and nodded my head and she grabbed my hand and dragged me so i would walk faster.

"the bell gon ring and i don't wanna hear mr. hardens mouth on this fine monday morning."

"who's that? your teacher?" I asked as she lead me through the crowds of students that were lined up outside of what i'm guessing is the cafeteria.

Food can't be that damn good.

"girl yes it is. I'd be in that line my damn self if it weren't for you." asia said as she pulled me towards the office doors

"i said that out loud?"

"you mumbled it but i heard you." She shrugged.

"alright. you on your own now boo. just go in the and the office helper should point you to where you gotta go. love you, send me a picture of your schedule when you get it." She gave me a quick hug and walked off leaving me by myself in-front of the main office.

I walked in and went to the first lady i saw who was typing away on her desktop. "excuse me?"

"hmm? what do you need honey?" She looked up at me.

"I'm new and i don't know where i'm supposed to go to get my schedule and stuff."

"what's your name and grade pumpkin?" she asked.

"chatari miller, 11th grade."

She nodded and started typing on the desktop before printing something off and stamping it. "okay so, go through that door right there. that's the assistant principals office. she'll take you to your first class and give you a guide for the day."

She handed me the papers and i looked at it. it was my schedule. She also gave me a student handbook and school branded pen.

"thank you." I smiled and walked off towards the door she pointed me to. I knocked and waited a few seconds before the door swung open revealing an older black woman.

"yes?"

"I was directed her by the desk lady, it's my first day."

"oh! I was expecting you. come on in."

✰✰✰:
y'all like it? lmk something fr.
I do plan on updating her illusion this week but i wanted to get this chapter out first.
pleaseeee comment + vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 6 9
"All I've ever wanted was for someone to care about me, you know? Is it so wrong of me to expect that you'd be the one to care, even just a little?" ...
5.1K 1.1K 187
❝ i'm sorry. ❞ ❝ okay. ❞ ❝ so what, you say anything else? i apologized. ❞...
31.2K 1K 27
My last thought hit me. "I'm really sorry." Those would be my last words. Funny, isn't it? How we never know what our last words will be?
110 26 19
things I wish to say.