Pirate Nurse โ™ก ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

โ™ก1โ™ก
โ™ก2โ™ก
โ™ก3โ™ก
โ™ก5โ™ก
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜†7โ˜†
โ˜†8โ˜†
โ˜†9โ˜†
โ™ง10โ™ง
โ™ง11โ™ง
โ™ง12โ™ง
โ™ง13โ™ง
โ™ง14โ™ง
โ—‡15โ—‡
โ—‡16โ—‡
โ—‡17โ—‡
โ—‡18โ—‡
โ™ค19โ™ค
โ™ค20โ™ค
โ™ค21โ™ค
โ™ค22โ™ค
โ™ค23โ™ค
โ™ค24โ™ค
โ™ก25โ™ก
โ™ก26โ™ก

โ™ก4โ™ก

10.1K 271 139
By luffyxtaro

hi so i have something to say! i'm finally able to write on a computer instead of my phone (only when i go to the library though) so if i don't update for a while it's because of that. story will be better now (hopefully) that i won't rush it because my fingers hurt from typing on my phone!

months have passed and luffy still chases after ace everyday. and everyday he comes home injured, and i'm forced to patch him up. not that i'm complaining, these past few months i haven't really been interacting with anyone my age (ace since he's the only 10 year old i know...) as he runs off probably to play with his friend sabo as soon as the sun rises. he also comes back incredibly late only to eat, wash up and sleep. and luffy follows after him and is gone for basically as long. so the only time i can really interact with luffy is when im bandaging him up. sometimes i really do feel bad for him because for these months ace has always denied him. where does that determination come from? i have no idea... but i've never met anyone as determined as him.

despite me and luffy not interacting that much other than me patching him up, i still feel as though we have became closer. he now talks to me about ace and his "adventures" as he chases after him (basically getting beat almost half to death) in excitement. i was always worried at the start but now i'm too used to even blink when he mentions things like, "he kicked down this huge tree on me and for a second i really thought i was gonna die until i remembered i was made out of gummy!" he would then laugh and tell me that he's slowly making progress but all the progress i see is how far his body is gonna go until it shuts down. literally, no normal person should be able to withstand all of this stuff!

"and then ace kicked the mountain and then it was like BOOM! because all the rocks ontop of it fell down on me! it was really cool though you should've seen how he just kicked it a little and so many rocks fell!" he exclaimed excitedly, sitting on the toilet and impatiently swinging his legs as i cleaned up the dirt from the bump on his forehead. probably from the impact.

"luffy you're really dirty you'll need more than me scrubbing off some of the dirt this time.."

"NOOO! i hate showers!!" he pushed my hands away and ran off, "LUFFY! wait i wasn't done!! COME BACK!" i put my stuff away and chased after him. i was shorter than ace but taller than luffy so when i caught up i hugged him from behind and pulled him away.

"nooooo don't do this y/n! why are you acting like a mom all of a sudden..... noooooooooo!!!!!!"

i sighed and dumped him into the bath, his clothes were removed of course after i bribed him with some meat, but he was still reluctant.

"stupid bath... stupid rocks and stupid y/n..." he grumbled.

"hey! i heard that! and i'm just doing whats best for you to recover!" i said and bonked his head.

"can we bathe together then? it's boring when i'm alone.." he frowned and i almost gave into his puppy eyes until i remembered how dirty he was, "you're too dirty for that luffy! geez when was the last time you showered..."

"eeeeh i don't remember... but it doesn't matter! i don't have time for showers! i have to train to be the king of the pirates! and eat a lot of meat! and chase ace..."

"again with this king of pirates stuff? won't garp be really mad if you become a pirate..?" i asked as i sat on a chair beside him holding soap.

"who cares what he thinks! i'm gonna be the king of the pirates no matter what!" he said with determination, "why don't you become a pirate too y/n? or are you gonna stay holed up in this island?! that's really boring i can't imagine doing that..."

"well... i haven't thought about anything like that i just assumed i'd.. become a doctor and help the people of this island that's all." i sighed.

"hey y/n.. won't you join my crew?"he asked as i scrubbed his head and didn't answer. in response he kept sinking down into the water to avoid my hands. i bonked him in the head, "ow.." and with that he sat up. but of course not still..

luffy began making figures out of the bubbles and once he got bored of that he decided to splash water on me, "luffy!! stop what are you doing?!" i squealed and immediately got away. "thats it i'm not helping you! do it yourself."

"BLEEHHH!"

i threw the soap on his head and walked out of the bathroom soaked. i could hear his distant laughing and softly smiled. i wouldn't mind joining his crew...

the next day luffy left with ace as usual but this time i had a bad gut feeling. i sighed and let it go, continuing with my usual routine which is wash up, eat, study, eat and sleep. today was exceptionally boring, because luffy never returned in time for me to bandage him up so i just went to bed.

deep in the night the door swung open and made a bang against the wall. you stirred in your sleep and a loud smack was heard, an "OW!!" and a whisper (but still incredibly loud) "sssssssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thankfully you weren't awakened by the loud noises and cuddled into your pillow instead. the 3 boys sighed in relief and went to sleep a bit from you.

as ace was fixing a spot for sabo and luffy was crawling towards you to cuddle (but was stopped by ace as to not awaken you) sabo whispered, "who's this? you never told me about a girl around our age among these bandits, ace, luffy."

"oh seems like i forgot to!" they both said at once but immediately zipped their mouths once they realized how loud they were. "well that's weird.. but whatever. i'll ask for the details tomorrow then." both luffy and ace seemed to sigh in relief.

once ace was finished all of them went under the blanket and the moment their heads hit the pillows they were all loudly snoring, completely different from their silent selves just seconds ago.

"y/n... ace... luffy...huh?"

"y/n......... ace............. luffy.....................HAH!?"

"ACE! LUFFY! WHO IS THAT!" dadan shouted and we all woke up from her loud voice.

"huh...who is who.." i yawned.

"shut up hag... you're being loud.." ace said and fell back in his previous position.

i was rubbing my eyes in confusion, "who's that fourth kid?! how come he's sleeping here!" i heard dogra yell and i immediately opened my eyes and looked around.

right beside me lied luffy who was clinging onto my leg, an unknown blond kid was beside him and the furthest was ace. all three were snoring as if all of us weren't confused and needed an explanation. "ace.. luffy? who is he?" i whispered as i shook luffy softly but he just yawned and hugged me tighter, he was really warm and cute but i was too occupied with the events to pay it much mind.

suddenly the blond boy sat up, "huh? are you talking about me?" he asked groggily but immediately smiled once he saw dadan, "hey! i'm sabo you must be dadan!"

sabo?

sabo,,,

sabooo....

oh! it's ace's friend... he ditches me for.

i stared at him in slight jealousy but just sighed, it was too early in the morning for these kind of emotions.

sabo and dadan were going back and forth, but in the end she gave in from sabo's cuteness. "you better work hard...if you're gonna stay with us from now on.." she said devestatingly and sabo only laughed, "thank you, dadan!"

dadan walked out and so did everyone else but me and the 3 boys. ace finally woke up and luffy continued sleeping.

"ace! who is this!" i demanded angrily. "it's just my friend... sabo."

"oh so he's the guy you've been hiding me from?!" he could tell i was getting mad, "listen it wasn't intentional... i just never found the time to introduce you two.." luffy then immediately woke up. "goodmorning y/n! oh sabo too!"

sabo smiled and walked up to me, "ace already said my name.. but hey! i'm sabo! nice to meet you." he held out his hand to shake and i immediately felt a little intimidated. i couldn't stutter out any words so i just stared at him hard for a few seconds before he awkwardly laughed and withdrew his hand, "don't worry she's like that at first." said ace as he stretched and i stayed quiet, my face completely pink in embarrassment.

"ahahahah y/n's face is so pink!" luffy laughed and i bonked him in the head.

"s-sorry...i'm y/n.." i said with a shaky voice and stood up and that's when i noticed it.

"why the hell are you all so injured!!!!" i squeaked in panic but they just laughed it off. "come here right now! all three of you!"

"okay mom"

"shhh you!!!!"

once i finally finished bandaging ace up (who was red and grumbling the entire time, avoiding my gaze and constantly flinching at me while luffy and sabo were laughing at him the entire time in the background) "s-sabo.. you too. come here." i instructed him and he elbowed ace with a laugh as he walked off, steam coming out of his head from embarrassment.

as i cleaned up his scars and bandaged him up with great efficency he said, "damn you're really good. how'd you learn to do this? you're almost like a doctor." i blushed even harder than i was already before and my form began getting shaky, nervous from the compliment, "j-just.. studying... medicine..." he whisteled and i finished my bandaging. "thanks y/n! and i see why you were keeping her a secret, ace." he said with a wink and laugh while i let out a breath i was holding and packed my things.

"luffy.. your injuries this time were really bad! ace, i don't want you bullying him from now on okay!" i said sternly and ace shrugged his shoulders, "it's this runts fault he gets himself in trouble not me.." i could tell they were closer now though as luffy just laughed in return and ace was softly smiling.

my heart warmed up at it but the moment was ruined when luffy began picking his nose. my face turned blank at that and i silently walked off, all three of them were laughing and started doing a competition on who can burp the loudest which made me literally run off in fear.

i watched them walk off with mom, mogra and dagra with a frown. i really did feel lonely here while they were out on adventures. it's not like i could tag along anyway... i'm not physically strong and my stamina is really bad, i get tired after a little running...my frown deepened at the thought and i was about to walk off until i heard sabo shout, "hey y/n! what are you waiting for? come here!"

"r-really? i.. can come too..?" i asked excitedly.

"of course!! COME Y/N!!!" luffy shouted happily. i smiled and caught up to them.

"why's she tagging along? she's dead weight.. weak as hell! she can't defend herself!" ace complained, "c'mon ace don't be boring- oh...! i see.. so you're worried for her safety?" sabo asked teasingly and ace immediately started blushing, "what the hell are you saying dumbass!! i-it's not like that!! y/n don't listen to him!" when he turned to look at me he noticed i was blushing too and we immediately broke eye contact. luffy and sabo shared a look and began laughing loudly.

"y/n and ace! sitting under a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. first comes love, then comes marriage, then come janie with a baby carriage!" luffy and sabo chanted and my head was basically steaming hot and so was ace's as he tried to chase them and make them stop.

asl baby arc is coming to an end soon !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 775 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
5.6K 118 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
85K 2.2K 27
๊ง "๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ " -๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๊ง‚ ๊ง I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
96.3K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...