you're the only friend i need...

By miguelsbbg

enjoy mis amores 😽😽 More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven

chapter eight

1.1K 23 21
By miguelsbbg

(okay so before i start, i wanted to say thank you so much for all the love shown on this story, its insane seeing how many ppl look fwd to me updating even though i jus started it <3 also i'm so sorry for being the absolute asshole i am and updating literally once a month, i'm still trying to get better at it nd ive jus been rlly unmotivated but i'm going to stfu now, enjoy *mwah* <3)

"Y/N!!! TIME TO GET UP!" My mom yelled. I sat up in bed, half-asleep. I had got back from Florida a week ago, and I was too jet-lagged to do anything remotely productive. Unless if you think that watching Netflix and fantasizing over your best friend is productive. All of a sudden, my door burst open. "Y/n, honey, it's three PM. Miguel and his family are coming over in an hour for dinner. Get up." My mom said, before shutting the door again. I blinked, then my brain registered what she said. I groaned, flopping down on my bed. I didn't want to interact with any humans today. 

I eventually dragged myself in the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my skincare. I went back into my room, and got changed into a tank top and baggy ripped jeans. I put on jewelry, some makeup, and curled my curtain bangs. I flopped down on my bed again, and pulled out my phone. I saw that Miguel recently posted the pictures from Disney on his Instagram. I scrolled through the pictures, laughing at the one where he took a dumb candid picture of Tristan. But as I scrolled through them all, I saw the last one was of Miguel and I. It was a picture that we took in front of the castle, him, me, and his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself as the doorbell rang.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, my mom opened the door. There stood Wendy, Miguel, and his siblings. The second he saw me, his face broke into a smile. "Uh, hi." He said. "Hi." I said back, smiling, when he stepped in. At first, I didn't see what was in his hands, but when I looked down, it was a bouquet of flowers. "Oh, um. These are for you.." Mikey said, handing them to me. I could feel my mom's gaze burning through my shoulder. "Oh my god. They're beautiful. Thank you, Miguel." I said, pulling him in for a hug. He smelled like cologne again. As we pulled away, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek, making me turn red. "Wow... I have to put these in a vase for you Y/n." My mom said, taking my flowers and walking to the kitchen with Wendy. 

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER*

Miguel, his siblings, and I just finished playing 32 rounds of MarioKart. It was only 7:32, yet we were already exhausted. Miguel looked over at me, saying, "Hey, Y/n, can we go to your room? I have to talk to you." I nodded, grabbing his hand. We stood up, and walked over to the stairs. I could see my mom smirking over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her, leading Miguel up the stairs.

*WENDY AND Y/N'S MOM POV*

Y/n's mom smirked to herself, taking a sip of her wine. "Do you think our children finally figured out that they're in love with each other?" Wendy asked. Y/n's mom responded, "I think they have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 40.8K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
416K 39.8K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...