Beliza/TrajecFlash: Crazy for...

By Enie11

A Story where Eliza Harmon aka Trajectory falls madly in love with Barry Allen aka The Flash and starts chasi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

28 2 0
By Enie11

Barry woke up with sunlight coming through the window and illuminating the entire room. Barry moves a little, but then he feels something hugging him, he looks down and sees Eliza's arm over his chest, he turns and sees Eliza sleeping soundly, he sees how Eliza had her hair down, and how the blanket covered his entire body that was naked, Barry looked at Eliza, and he couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was and to some extent cute, he smiled a little at her, but put it aside and started to get up.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Barry turned and saw Eliza awake looking at him.

"Sorry, I need to go to Star Labs, we still need to figure out how to defeat Zoom." Barry said when Eliza got up still covering her body with the blanket.

"Oh, sure, right." Eliza said a little disappointed, Barry saw that and felt bad for Eliza, as much as he didn't know her for a long time, he already had something for her, and he couldn't stand to see her like that.

"You could come with me." Barry said quickly and Eliza looked at him confused.

"What?" She asked.

"We still need to deal with the speed drug in your system, and since you're a scientist, you might as well help us increase my speed." Barry said and immediately Eliza's face lit up.

"Of course, I'd like to do that, plus it'll be nice to get to know Star Labs properly this time." Eliza smiled as Barry did the same.

Eliza got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed, Barry just stared in the direction she was going, still thinking about her.

Barry pushed all thoughts away again as he picked up all his clothes from the floor and put them on.

....

Barry arrived at Star Labs at super speed and when he got to the cortex, he saw that only Harry was there as he looked at the computer screen and worked.

"So how was last night with Dr. Harmon?" Harry asked without looking at Barry.

"It was fine, nothing much happened." Barry responded nervously and quickly.

Harry narrowed his eyes strangely at that answer, but when he asked more questions, Cisco along with Caitlin, Jesse, Joe and Iris catching everyone's attention.

"I'm happy to tell everyone that we know how to neutralize the V-9, we've been working all night." Cisco said excitedly as Caitlin smiled a little.

"How did you manage to solve this?" Joe asked curiously.

"We've developed a vaccine that could work against V-9 and eliminate it from your system, we can give Eliza and cure her." Caitlin responds to everyone.

Barry smiles at this, knowing he can help Eliza, he starts to think more about her, but again, he pushes it all away.

"However, this possible cure only works on people who have used the V-9, not on other speedsters." Harry explains and everyone has a serious look on their faces.

"So even if Jay were alive..." Joe begins.

"It probably didn't work because he had a connection to the speed-force." Harry said and everyone was silent.

"If we healed Eliza, maybe we could arrest her." Iris said and Barry immediately turned to her.

"What? No, we're not going to trap there in the pipeline." Barry said to the shock of everyone in the room.

"Do you want to let her loose? She's a criminal Barry." Iris said and Barry shook his head not agreeing with what she was saying.

"Listen guys, Eliza isn't like that, she's a great person, but she needs help. We did the same thing when Lisa asked us to help her find Snart." Barry said while everyone was thoughtful.

"This is different, Barry." Iris said, crossing her arms.

"No, this is no different, we help when people need a second chance, Eliza is no different." Barry said much to Iris's shock, she had never seen him defend anyone other than her father like that, not even her, it made her feel something she had never felt before, jealousy.

"Well, I agree with my best friend, let's help this girl." Cisco said excitedly.

"I'm also on Barry's side, I want to help Eliza." Caitlin smiled, also excited.

Barry smiled when everyone agreed to help Eliza and that made him feel happier than he had ever felt, Iris saw that and was very bothered by it.

Barry started to leave the cortex and Iris approached him putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Barry." Iris smiled at him.

"Hey, is there a problem?" Barry asked, a little worried.

"No, nothing much, you know, I thought, we could go out for Jitters, like old times, what do you think?" Iris asked, approaching him.

"Ah, Iris, I can't, I need to sort out some things." Barry said, running his hands over the back of his neck.

"What kind of things?" Iris asked, looking at him as Barry walked away and checked his cell phone.

"In the lab, on a case I'm working on, I have to go now." Barry said as he sped away at super speed.

Iris was looking suspiciously at him trying to understand what was going on, Caitlin then approached her.

"Hey Iris, how are you?" Caitlin asked worriedly, seeing Iris's look.

"Yeah, no...do you think there's something wrong with Barry? He's been a little distant." Iris said worriedly.

"I'm sure whatever serious thing is going on, Barry would never keep secrets from you, from his best friend, you are Barry and Iris." Caitlin confidently responds to her.

"Yes, you're right, we are Barry and Iris, nothing can separate us." Iris said smiling.

"Well, I better go now, I need to help Cisco and Harry with the cure for Eliza, and make sure those two don't fight." Caitlin teased as she walked away.

....

Barry was walking down the hall when his cell phone started ringing, he saw the caller ID and saw the name as unknown.

Barry answered the cell phone and recognized who the voice was.

"Hi my love, miss you." Eliza said on the other end of the line.

"Eliza, what? How did you get my number?" Barry asked.

"I took it while you were sleeping, and by the way, you look really cute when you're sleeping." Eliza said in a loving tone that Barry recognized her.

"It is clear." Barry sighed. "Listen, where are you?" Barry asked.

"Missing me oh Barry, I knew you cared." Eliza smiled, and Barry sighed a little and rubbed his forehead.

"I want to find you, because I want to help you more than you know Eliza, but I need you to trust me." Barry said.

"You're not going to lock me up in a cell in the pipeline, are you?" She asked.

"No I won't, I would never lock you in that place." Barry said.

"Fine, meet me on top of Mercury Labs, and alone, with no one, no Team Flash, just you." Eliza said and she hung up the name.

Barry sighed a little, not knowing how he was feeling about Eliza or how to suppress it, he knew those feelings were getting stronger.

Barry then donned his suit and set off at super speed determined to help Eliza.

....

Eliza was on top of the building, now dressed in her trajectory suit, now waiting for Barry, she then heard a sound of speed that arrived, and she didn't even need to look to know who it was.

"I've always liked the view from up here, it's like I can collect my thoughts here whenever I'm confused." Eliza said as Barry approached her.

"I have a place like that, it's also a great place to clear your head." Barry said.

"And what place would that be?" Eliza asked, smirking at him.

"Right above Jitters, it doesn't have as good a view as this, but they have great coffee." Barry responds by smiling at her.

The two laugh a little, enjoying the moment between them.

"So why did you call me, don't tell me you want another date?" Eliza bites her lip moving closer to Barry.

"I'm here to take you to Star Labs, to take the cure." Barry said and Eliza just looked at him and walked away.

"Barry, I, I don't know." Eliza said, crossing her arms.

"I know how you must be feeling." Barry tried to say and Eliza turned to him.

"No you don't know, all my life I've always felt powerless, all my life people have always underestimated me, and now you want to take away something that makes me feel as amazing as I've never felt before?" Eliza said angrily as she glared at Barry.

"I know what it's like to feel that way, believe me, I've been there, but I had someone who was there for me when I needed it most, and now I want to be that person for you Eliza." Barry said getting closer to Eliza.

Eliza looked into Barry's eyes, seeing the honesty as he spoke to her.

"They're going to arrest me as soon as I get to Star Labs." Eliza said, crossing her arms.

"I won't let them do that, I will protect you." Barry said to her.

Eliza looked at him very surprised, never before had anyone cared about her, this added one more item to her list to fall even more in love with Barry Allen.

Eliza considered the options for a moment, still thinking about what she was going to do, until she finally made up her mind.

"Fine, I'll go with you." She nodded, finally accepting Barry's help, and that made him smile like never before in his life.

"Well, we'd better go soon, my friends are already waiting." Barry extended his hand to her, which Eliza took with pleasure.

The two started to run back to Star Labs, but as they ran Eliza's yellow lightning started to turn blue until she tripped, and fell to the ground, Barry realized this and went to check there.

"Barry, what is happening to me?" Eliza asked, startled.

"Your ray is blue, just like Zoom." Barry said in disbelief but soon came to his senses when he saw when Eliza was breathing heavily, he held her bridal style and ran as fast as possible to Star Labs.

Cisco and Caitlin were in the cortex talking and laughing about some things and stories while Harry was in the workshop and working on his own stuff, while Cisco and Caitlin were talking suddenly Barry arrived at super speed carrying Eliza in his arms.

"Guys, she needs help!" Barry exclaimed even with Eliza in his arms that he was still breathing deeply.

The two quickly moved to help Eliza get her onto the medbay's bed, when Harry finally arrived to help.

Barry approached Eliza as she took a deep breath, he then held her hand to calm her down.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm here with you." Barry said, smiling softly at her.

Caitlin then arrived with a serum to apply to Eliza and heal her.

"Okay Eliza, I'm going to give you this serum, it's going to burn X speed through your system, but it's going to hurt, and it's going to hurt." Caitlin told Eliza that she just nodded in agreement with everything. "Barry I need you to hold her."

Barry nodded as he held Eliza by her arms, Caitlin then started to apply the serum to Eliza, who as soon as she finished she started screaming feeling a huge burning in her body.

Caitlin pulled away as soon as she injected Eliza with the serum, and Barry continued to hold her, as she continued to struggle, still feeling the burning in her body, until she stopped and began to take a deep breath in relief.

Barry and Caitlin just looked at each other very apprehensive but relieved for having resolved everything, as well as Harry and Cisco who were now checking Eliza's vital signs.

The next morning, everyone was now gathered after having solved the Trajectory problem, but now there were some questions left to be answered.

"So this is what happens when you use the V-9?" Iris asked and Cisco nodded.

"Looks like it was cellular degeneration, just like Jay's." Caitlin said.

"Jay warned us that the V-9 was dangerous, at least now we know why." Joe said.

Harry walks in while putting on his watch, still upset about Jesse leaving.

"Did you find Jesse?" Cisco asked.

"She out." Harry said.

"Thank God we were able to heal Eliza before it was too late." Caitlin said.

"How is she?" Barry asked, still worried.

"She's fine, but she's very tired." Caitlin said and Barry nodded very relieved that Eliza was okay, but there was still something that didn't make sense.

Iris noticed the thoughtful, serious look on her face.

"Barry, what is it?" She asked.

Barry just sighed a bit about to reveal his suspicions.

"When I was running with Eliza, before I brought her here, something happened, her lightning turned blue." Barry answered.

"Maybe it was a side effect of the V-9." Cisco suggested.

"Yes, but Jay took the V-9 and its beam didn't turn blue." Caitlin said.

"How fast was he running?" Barry asked.

"Not as fast as Eliza." Iris answered.

"That would explain why Zoom is faster than me, and why he wants my speed so badly." Barry noticed.

"If that's true, it means he's sick, right?" Cisco said, coming to the same thought as Barry.

"He's dying, that's why he wants his speed, he's dying and he needs a cure." Harry said now realizing what Barry meant.

"And the same as Jay." Barry said.

"No." Caitlin just said in disbelief.

"Jay died, right in front of us, that can't be possible." Cisco said.

"We've seen a sprinter be in two places at once." Barry answered.

"I guess it's best to say I've had some visions about Zoom, it's started since we closed the breach, and every time it's happened, I've been close to that thing." Cisco said pointing to Jay's helmet.

Barry just sighs and walks over to the glass case and smashes it.

Barry picks up the helmet from the ground and hands it to Cisco. "We need to know."

Cisco takes the helmet and after a few seconds, he drops the helmet on the floor now completely in shock. Now revealing that Jay is Zoom.

Barry just runs out and stops at a place where he was training before, he just takes off his mask, and screams with a lot of rage and hate like never before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 391 40
Barry, from a young age, thought that Iris would be his ideal girlfriend, since he always had a secret crush on her. Caitlin, has not completely over...
425K 10.1K 41
❝ Olivia? ❞ ❝ Total stranger? ❞ _ in which Barry Allen falls for Caitlin Snow's cousin [COMPLETED AUGUST 24, 2016]
21.2K 692 24
"Barry Allen. He was my friend, no he was more than that. He was one of the men I loved. Harrison Wells, or rather, Eobard Thawne. He was a man I har...
299K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...