Prevail and Rise

بواسطة the-epic-potatoes

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅," "𝑶𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?" "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂... المزيد

1 - And a Hop, And a Skip, Right Off That Cliff!
2 - The Last Steal Of Broad Daylight! This Should Be a Holiday!
3 - Ooh, Look! Time To Get Ready To See Your Future Husband/Wife!!
4 - Introduction Time! No Worries! Only Around 500 People Are Here to See You!
5 - Child Labors Laws Aren't Real Here. Including 5-Year-Old Servants. Ho-Why?
6 - The Tale Of Bert. Oh, Sorry, Is This The Wrong Time To Tell A Sob Story? 😶
7 - This Is So Fake. Like, Literally, Everyone Knows! It's N- Hold up. WHAT TH-
Sorry Guys.... 🥺
HEAVY EDITTING

Moodboards

317 1 1
بواسطة the-epic-potatoes

Arundhati Shah

Aiden Acharya

Yamini Kapoor Mercado-Lopez

Brynne Tvarika Lakshmi Balamuralikrishna Rao

Sheela Jagan

Nikita Jagan

Kara Shah

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The amount of time it took to make these! Like what?!? I never knew making mood boards could be so difficult. This was my first time making them by scratch, so don't mind if they are a bit bad, but hey, I think they turned out pretty good!

I'm never going to admit it again, but I may have cried after writing the description for this book. This is by far the best description I have ever written.

Go ahead and go to the next page! You'll find the chapter 1! See ya there!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.6K 2.3K 36
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...
1.7K 170 24
"NOT ALL LIGHT IS GOOD, NOT ALL DARK IS EVIL" Their meeting was fated. She was the goddess for him, while he was just a mistake for her. "Firstly, it...
84.9K 4.4K 74
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
4K 448 47
It is the seventh story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from S...