You Had Me @ Hello (Kickin' I...

由 Living_My_Way

"Jack...I don't know." I say reluctantly. "C'mon, Kim. We can do this! Don't keep me waiting, I know you want... 更多

You Had Me @ Hello (Kickin' It Fanfiction)
Present Day:
Setting Up and Spit Takes
Happy and Hoisted
Caught and Confession
Secrets and Snuggled
Almost and Attitudes
Failing and Falling
Singing and Smashing
Helping and Home
Waking and Whining
Ummmmm....sorry
Sneaking and Smoothies
Battled and Beaches
Whacked and Warned
Frustrated and Firefighters
Aggravated and Acting
Relaxing and Raining
Ending and Epilogue

Losing It and Laughing

8.2K 151 37
由 Living_My_Way

Heyo, lovlies!!! Well I just reached 2,000 views and that makes me soooooooooooooooo happy! Also, (it's been a little on and off) but if you type in "Kickin' It Fanfiction" my story pops up on the first page (most of the time)!!! So that is majorly huge and I'm convinced it's because all of the views and positive remarks and comments coming from my wonderful fans! :D Dedication goes out to the creators of Kickin' It. Obviously, we wouldn't have the show for me to make a fanfic about it. So.....thnx!!! Really quick before we get back to the story...I need a sport. Desperately! I'm going insane since I quit Tae Kwon Do last June, right after I got my second degree black belt (that's why i'm so attached to Kickin' It and how amazingly talented Leo Howard really is. Not many people appreciate just how good he is). I'm REALLY thinking about gymnastics or dance (mainly gymnastics, but I really dont want to be on a low level with a bunch of little kids and me be the only older one...ugh) seeing as my flexibility and technique from Tae Kwon Do may give me a slight advantage. I don't want to go into a sport where I'm totally lost. Sooooo PLEASE leave in the comments any other sports u guys can think of and if u can't, just help me decide which one to go with I could really use the encouragement to go out for one of them. :) Thnx sooooo much my wonderfuls :D Sorry that took a while. Back to de stor-ay!

****************                         FAN                      VOTE                      COMMENT                      **************

     Kim’s POV:

            Well I totally wasn’t expecting that. My secret little plan of sneaking down the waterfall to scare Jack, obviously, didn’t go as planned. I’m not sure how he managed to catch me, how we spun back around, or how his eyes have captured mine so perfectly. All I know is that I either feel like staying here forever or running away to hide under a rock. Either option doesn’t seem ridiculous or stupid in the slightest.

            “Oops.” I say softly. My gaze doesn’t drop as I search the chocolate orbs taking me in. With our chests pressed together, I can feel the unnatural pattern his breathing has become. Slowly, his hand on my hip travels upward. Through the thick material of my sweater, I can still manage to feel every trace, stroke, and twitch his soft fingers make. In no time they’ve glided up to my armpit. Ducking under my arm, they tangle in my wet hair that’s plastered to the side of my face.

            He leans in wondering how far we’ll allow this time. I start to follow, when everything bad flashes through my mind. What will this make us if we kiss? He’s one of my best friends! I don’t think I could ever possibly give him up completely. Then things will get awkward and I won’t have him to talk to. What if we date and have a nasty breakup? Really the horrible possibilities are endless. I can’t do it. As exciting as the last two tries have been, my mind has suddenly concluded that it’s time to be realistic.

            My hands reluctantly slide from his neck to his chest. I start to push myself away when I find my long-forgotten-voice, “W-we’re wasting time. C’mon.” His firm grips stays securely on me, holding me close.

            “I wouldn’t call it wasting.” He states with a sexy smirk. He playfully raises an eyebrow, but I’m really not in the mood to joke.

            “What if this becomes awkward?” I begin to explain. His expression softens as he explores my eyes. “I really don’t want to lose our friendship, Jack. I’m not about ready to—“

            I’m interrupted with two words that can either ruin or complete my life. “Screw it.” He pulls my head towards him. My lips crash into his as the pleasures engulf me. His lips are soft and I can taste the hunger behind them. Once we connect, the realistic side disappears only to be replaced by something a little less familiar. Something I can’t quite fit around.

            Our lips move in sync and our body’s are as perfectly together as puzzle pieces. My mind goes blank except to admire the many feelings and emotions Jack is able to course through my veins. His thumb on the small of my back has moved barely under my shirt to swirl and spin rough sketches on my exposed skin. Whereas my hands snap back up to his luscious hair that I’m so intertwined in. When we come up to breathe, I nuzzle my cold nose against his hot skin, and hug him tightly.

            He holds me firmly to him, but I have no intention of letting go soon. I have no idea where we stand after…that, yet I don’t regret it. He kisses directly below my ear a few times before I feel myself falling. Literally. He slipped on the bottom of the river and lands on the hard rock, me on top, by accident. A puff of breath tells me the wind was slightly knocked out of him as I swiftly clamper off. “Jack?” I ask kneeling beside him. Tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, I watch him give a small smile. He props up on his elbows and I join him.

            We lay with our feet dangling off the waterfall edge, running our toes through the water’s dropping stream. Above, the light trickle falls a foot above our heads. That H2O dribbles underneath our backs, causing our almost dry clothes to soak in the endless flow. We silently watch the sunset with intertwined fingers. Occasionally, a topic of interest appears, but the quiet that mainly engulfs us is comfortable.

            A loud overhead voice interrupts our peaceful state. It’s Rudy’s that echoes out of the intercom. “Wow, this is so exciting! How does it work?” Jack and I both jump, subconsciously, towards each other. I blush, but look back at the bull-horn type speaker. This time it’s Mark.

            “It is working, Rudy. That red button your pinky is on is the talk button.” We hear an exclaimed, “Oh!” before a spurt of static cuts in.

            I can feel the chuckle escape Jack’s chest. I’m scooted so close to him, you could consider me on top. Again, our sensei speaks. “Gang, it’s almost getting late. You have half an hour to head back. Chop-chop!” We laugh at the rushing phrase that means something else so recognizable.

            The sun has been down for around 15 minutes now. Darkness has almost completely taken over. Between the water still rushing, the set sun, and the warm body smushed with mine, the shivers are beginning. I sit up and peer at my dark surroundings. Yet while I’m looking, I’m blinded. Apparently, Mark thought it was the perfect time to turn on the river lights. As I go to shield my eyes, a soft hand pushes. I slip off the ledge and plunge belly deep into the cold water. “Jack!” He laughs, and swiftly climbs to the bank without ever touching the deep water. I fake-glare at him when something behind him catches my eye. The boulders’ bright colors are no longer the patterns that I focus on. On them are glowing star shapes, along with planets and replicas of shooting stars. The concrete path also has the glowing space objects covering the entire walk way. The turf glows too. It illuminates the night and perfectly out lines Jack. He glances around and shrugs as if it’s no big deal.

            “Now we know why it’s called the ‘moonlight course’.” He simply states. I smile and shake my head. I clamper out and remove my sweater. I turn away with my wet, white, tank top that shows practically everything. Hurriedly, I turn back to Jack who is no longer behind me. Although he’s not in sight. Instead of frustrating myself by looking for him again, I just head for my shoes.

            “BOO!” Hands squeeze my side as I’m rounding the castle corner. Not even bothering to scream, I grab the perpetrator’s hand, twist into an arm lock at his back, and slam his face into the wooden castle walls. “Geez, Kim! Loosen up a little, won’t ya?!” Jack’s muffled voice sounds smushed as I shyly release my hold.

            “Oh, sorry.” I apologize. He rubs his cheek with his hand. Using those sickeningly hopeful eyes, he asks.

            “Kiss it?” He puppy-dog eyes me, but I roll my own.

            “Give it up, Jack. It’s never going to happen.” And there I am being the realistic kill-joy. Great, just the position I’ve always wanted to be in.

            “But it felt so good before!” He whines. He turns a sexy smile my way. “You tasted so good!” I can’t look him in the eye. My silence makes him pout again which brings an amused smile to my face.

            We finish the walk to our shoes and phones. Snatching them up, I run to the golf cart; excited to drive. He throws his head back and groans loudly. “Not again, Kimmy!”

            “I’ll make you extra sick for calling me ‘Kimmy’ now!” I laugh as he grumpily plops down. We stow our things in the back compartment as I peel out. Jack’s knuckles are practically white; judging by his grip. He nervously bites his lip, either to ease the scream wanting to erupt from his lungs or to keep his lunch down. Whichever, I don’t stop my uneven pace. “I’m not that bad of a driver!” I inquire. He merely nods with a ‘whatever-you-say-princess- expression. Typical him.

            About five minutes into the drive the cart dies. Whether it died from the lack of battery or electrical power, it still died. As we stop, Jack throws himself out. He lands on all fours before collapsing on the soft grass. As I frustratingly pull the key out, I can hear him moan-singing into the ground. It comes out muffled and sleepy while his hand drags across the green. A twisted version of Tritt Travis’ “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive” is his beloved song he’s whining out.

            “And it’s so great that I’m still alive. I know that Kim’s still driving when she closes her eyes. It’s a hard time in my stomach area, so why can’t everything be just calm and settled!”

            “You are so weird.” I smile as he rushes parts to try and fit them in with the melody. “That doesn’t even make sense.”

            “Clearly, it does since it’s in a song.” He rolls over and sits up.

            “Oh, right. Because song lyrics always make sense.” I scoff. I catch that he’s slipped right under my nose, “Wait! No, those aren’t even the right lyrics.”

            He stands with a huff. “Whatever, Kimmy.”

            Ugh! I hate that name! “Call me ‘Kimmy’ one more time!” I threaten while charging. He side steps me, but I expect it. As I’m rushing past, I drop. Swinging my back leg in a full circular motion, I take his legs right out from under him.

            “Nice work.” He praises with a husky voice, as I stand while not bothering to watch him on the ground. I flip my hair over my shoulder and glaze over a haughty smile. “Just make sure you watch out for any counter-attacks, though.” Before even the last word is out, I’m falling backwards. He snapped his hands right on my ankles. In the air, I spin so I’m facing downwards. To help break my fall, I roll. Not a full roll, though. Only to the point where I’m laying on my back.

            Jack’s face slides up into my vision. Upside down, that he is, I can tell he’s amused. “I can’t say if that was a fail, or if it was totally epic.” He smirks, hovering above me. His forearms, that are parallel with either side of my neck, keep him propped up.

            “We’ll call it an epic fail.” I shrug, compromising. His smile widens as he scoots a little more over me. He kisses my chin and I bite my lip to control my hormones. Seeing my silent struggle, he purposefully makes it harder. A small kiss is placed at the corner of my mouth. Then his bottom lip glides directly under my own. As he moves, his neck blocks my previous view of the brilliant night sky. Another feather-light lip touch is placed on the opposite corner of my mouth. Before my resistance is over powered, he pushes up and leaves me on the grass. A hand is offered and I grudgingly take it. We begin walking; me unsure if I’m glad nothing more happened or not.

            “Why Kimmy so glum?” He baby talks me.

            “I’m not glum.” I state looking him in the eye. His glance obviously doesn’t believe me. “I mean, who even uses the word ‘glum’? What are we in the 1800’s?” I nervously laugh, changing the subject. “Tea and crumpets, Mr. Darcy? Pish-posh, Mr. Bingley.” I say mimicking a crappy British accent.

            Jack sees right through my ridiculous act. “Kimmy didn’t get the kiss she wanted?” He sticks out his bottom lip. I roll my eyes and ignore his overly true question.

 Jerry’s POV:

            “Yo! Swagmaster is killing it, yet again! Whoo!” I laugh while the ending echoes of my bell finish. Still holding on, I watch as Milton’s frail arms struggle to pull himself up.

            “Jerry, just because you were born with an even amount of body mass doesn’t really mean you have to rub it in.” He cries pitifully. I grip my rope and scale down the wall. The colored handles on this rock wall zoom past me.

            “Don’t hate, Milty.” I hauntingly say with a wink as I soar past him. Eddie childishly sticks his tongue out as I pass by him too. Lightly touching the pads at the base of this plastic climbing column, I unhook the rope from my many clips and gadgets on my harness. I’m really pro enough to not need a silly safety harness, but Laserbeam insisted. Man, that guy is awesome! Also, I walked into his office on accident and let me tell you; his daughter is hot, yo! Not as hot as my Mika, of course. Yup, that’s right. We’ve been going strong for a full five months. It’s the best relationship I’ve been in. Honestly, I don’t feel that much different other than I’m almost always happy. The gang said she matured me a ton. I don’t really care, but I do understand where they are coming from. I haven’t gotten detention in three weeks and I even pushed Kelsey Grant away when she tried to kiss me. Although I am slightly in shock that I’m at Kelsey’s level, I’m a devoted guy. Mika doesn’t ever need a cheating boyfriend and I plan on being that loyal guy for her. People think we are all fun and games together. Which we are a lot, but it runs deeper. Yo, that’s right. The Swawsome King has a deep side. Be proud, dawgs.

            Two closely followed bells literally ring me out of my stupor. I turn to see Milton and Eddie cautiously slipping down the wall.

            A loud overhead voice interrupts the boys’ constant banging as they bounce on and off the wall. It’s Rudy’s voice that echoes around this open room. “Wow, this is so exciting! How does it work?” I look around trying to decipher where he is. I start blindly checking in the harness cubbies for my sensei. Laserbeam’s voice joins in.

            “It is working, Rudy.” His voice scares me. In fact, so much I accidently slam my head against the cubby I was peering in.

            “He’s not that small, Jerry.” Eddie inquires. I look over at him, to see him pointing at a bull-horn-shaped-thing hanging in the corner of the ceiling. I understand as Laserbeam continues to talk on the other end.

            “That red button your pinky is on is the talk button.” We hear an exclaimed “Oh!” before a spurt of static cuts in. I shrug off their playfulness and continue wiggling out of my gear. Unfortunately, I’m distracted again by Rudy.

            “Gang, it’s almost getting late. You have half an hour to head back! Chop-chop!” After those rude interruptions, I finally detach myself from the heavy equipment.

            Watching Eddie and Milton reciprocate, we turn off all the lights in the gymnasium sized room. Excited for the last stop Milton promised, we head to the control room off of the main lobby. We pass by Mark and Rudy who are helping themselves to some candy in a clear bowl on the front desk.

            “Oh, can you guys turn on the lights? It’s just a few switches under the flashing green buttons.” Laserbeam instructs. Eddie perks up at the word ‘button’. He sure enjoys pushing those things. I prefer bright lights. As we open the heavy metal door, we are surrounded by all sorts of gadgets and gizmos on hard steal panels. Above, many bright screens portray different areas of the club. While I gaze at the screens, one of my friends hits the lights button. The entire place seems to light up. The palm trees lining the road, a string of overhead bulbs at the pool, the pool light, and a rainbow of colors that spell “Aveam’s Extended Country Club”.

            Remembering why I wanted to come here, I head over to the stereo system that plays through little black speakers hanging around. At the moment, Matt Nathanson’s Faster is playing. It’s not a bad choice, just not really my style. I unhook Laserbeam’s Ipod and replace it with my own. Plugging in my dance playlist, the beginning sequence of Till The World Ends by Britney Spears plays loud and clear. Satisfied, I dance out to see how it sounds through the overhead speakers.

            I watch, horrified, as Laserbeam and Rudy start doing some distorted dancing. Laserbeam’s going for more of the running man, whereas Rudy is doing an awful cabbage patch. I stop my own dancing, to subconsciously stare with wide eyes and a disgusted expression. “Great beat!” Laserbeam puffs, now looking as if he’s having a spaz attack. Clearly, they don’t understand my message.

            When Rudy notices me gaping, he performs some awkward chop-while-simultaneously-back-kicking then the other side thing. After two more times of this madness he talks, “Kim and Jack should be back soon. They were at the mini-golf place. Can you grab Eddie and Milton so you guys can meet them? You know, to tell them where we are?”

            “Anything to get away.” I scramble to grab the boys. As we head out, I notice Eddie smack one more button before he runs out. I sneak one last peak at it. It turned on some sort of timer that has a giant red ‘10’ now. Shrugging, I shut my eyes not wanting to see Laserbeam and Rudy’s ‘moves’. “Yo, Milton. Lead me, bro.” I reach out for him. Walking forward, my head makes nasty contact with the far wall. I land hard on my back as I cry out for my unloyal friend. “Milton…Milton! MILTON!” I screech. Two skinny arms help me up and the cool air brushes my tanned skin. Once outside, I open my eyes. Britney fades to be replaced by Mike Posner and his song ‘Please Don’t Go’. I stop to remove my shoes as the golf course nears. The boys do the same (Milton a little reluctantly). My toes touch the soft grass and I can’t help running, jumping, and messing around.

            We laugh and scream-sing out the words. We see Jack and Kim doing the same off in the distance. The only lighting around is the lights on the rocky ledge of the pond beside them and the palm trees’ lights a ways away. I motion to the guys to shut up and we stealthily approach them. Slinking in the shadows, we see Jack annoyingly skip in circles around the blonde whilst singing at the top of his lungs. She’s trying to continue walking forward, but he keeps blocking her way. Finally getting frustrated, she pushes his chest and he falls to the grass. As he’s declining, he grabs her out-stretched hand; pulling her along with him. She sprawls on her back next to him. I plug my ears expecting her to start yelling, but something extraordinary happens. She cracks up. Hard. Jack soon joins in on her laughter to the point where they are both clutching their stomachs, wiping tears, and rolling around.

            Eddie makes the first move to finish sneaking up to them. With the top of their heads facing us, we stalk forward. Coming five feet away, we decide to make a break for it. Charging, we yell and shriek. Our faces pop right above their laughing ones.

            Their reactions are priceless. Kim squeals and covers her smiling features with both hands. She subconsciously turns into Jack’s shoulder. He jumped, but didn’t cry out like our girl. When she smacked her head on his shoulder, he lost it. Turning away, he tucks his knees up to his chest and howls in laughter. We watch as she then cries a giggled, “OW!”, with a beaming smile and more of the hysteria. Kim turns on her opposite side too. Her crack ups continue to ring loud, whereas Jack’s have shrunken down to nothing but pitiful squeaks. He starts pounding his fist against the ground, which makes Kim accidentally snort. He goes off again accompanied by her.

            I look to Eddie and Milton to see if we should do something. They both shrug and continue to watch the scene unfold. Our female is now screaming between laughs. “My stomach! Can’t breathe! So funny!” A split second later, both of their mouths are filled with water. That shuts them up pretty fast as the sprinklers take over and drench us all.

OHHHHH! WEll that was exciting!!!!! lol anyway, I want to have the next one up soon :D Don't forget about the sport choosing. LOVE YOU ALL! Mac-n-cheese for u :D Homeade...it's the best!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

105K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
15.7K 398 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
359K 18.6K 37
"Don't move." Mizuki ordered. Mizuki was basically straddling this man's waist to hold him down and when he looked at his face his eyes widened. This...
179 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...