Matches Made in heaven...or H...

By -skullisms

It all started when media had leaked information that was supposed to be kept secret for another few years. B... More

- 1

37 3 20
By -skullisms

It wasn't a normal day, nor was any day but this one was way more out of the ordinary. The teachers were acting off and so were any of the people around, besides the students who were like their regular selves. Just like teenagers would be in high-school.

But that all changed in a second when all hell basically broke loose in the halls.

"All students to the Commons. All students to the commons." Nezu's voice echoed through the room on the intercom of class 2-A along with every other class or room in the building.

The halls were beyond crowded, but whenever Nezu said to meet in the Commons it all meant one thing. There was either a huge meeting, or there was a big break in the news and the students were required to watch it immediately or it would be missed by all the students.

After 5 or so minutes the classes had all gathered and the teachers stood behind. They knew this was big as well, and that they would have to make sure none of their students were to go crazy like they previously have during these sorts of meetings.

"Now that you are all here. I'm here to make a short-lived announcement as this is something urgent, and will be better described on the news of this new leaked information." Nezu stood basically on a ladder because he was so small and would hope over the big crowd of students to be seen. He used a megaphone to be heard, and then continued to speak when the students groaned. "Now then, as I was saying.. The news is about to come on and this is very important and means everyone will sadly have to participate. I would hate to go against government law as much as I want to. Now. Please watch." The mouse said and got down from his ladder and looked to the large TV set up.

And there it went with the news playing loudly it could be heard from any way down the halls.

Over the huge speakers all that was really heard was simply, "Dear people of the world. Government has recently leaked out accidental information about soulmates or lifetime partners.. Any strand or part of ones DNA can help find the our true love. Good day." That was in short what was said, and students started just screaming. Some were puking, crying, panicking. It was a plethora of different reactions, or coping more so. Class 2-A therefore just was lost, why did this even happen? And why was it happening?

Everyone just embraced to some, couples pulled one another close and it was a pool of emotions and pheromones. And each and every one of those students had to participate and give away part of their DNA to be sent into labs so that they were going to be matched up with anyone, even villains.

"This is bullshit! The government can't control us!" A hot headed blonde known as Katsuki Bakugou, screamed at the top of his lungs protesting to the fact their government was corrupt and stealing their simple rights. Now it was who they loved. Katsuki was never one to protest but he was in a relationship with a certain red-head. This didn't go right with him, especially if they didn't turn out to be soul mates.

"Yeah! That's so stupid!" The redhead butt in protesting with his boyfriend, and the rest of the class went completely haywire with the news and Aizawa was just trying to calm the class. The distressed class kept spreading the mix of pheromones.

This was an absolute hell and they had no control, the young blonde and red-head couple embraced and people even saw Katsuki cry, he was in love with the dumb boy Eijirou. And he was scared they weren't matched up.

But it was even worse when there was test tubes and swabs being brought around, and it was again due to this bullshit.

Class 2-A protested the most since they were the youngest class and really didn't want to go through this process of birthing children, mating, and finding whatever partners the world gave them which with the class's luck in the past two years, there was a slim chance it would in anyway of hell work out for the better of them.

The classes all returned to their designated homerooms. 2-A sat in complete and utter silence. Not a single word came from a single one of the students, even the hyperactive ones, they were all simply silenced by the fact of this new law.

Silence broke though when some of the girls started to gossip though.

"How awkward would it be if someone was paired with a villain!? What would they even do!?" Uraraka realized as her and her friends huddled, they tried to be quiet but it was hard in a classroom where even a feather may have been heard if one had fallen.

Momo shook her head in a bit of displeasure, thinking about it really did stump her. "Well, most heroes should be paired with heroes. I don't think any hero would ever be deemed to find love in a villain! Why that's complete nonsense!" The ravenette said, though everyone was just as upset about this.

Though, they luckily had a teacher who understood why they were so worked up about this all. It was upsetting and how could they be blamed for not wanting to do something as stupid as giving their saliva or DNA in a bottle to send off to a lab, just for it to tell them the people they loved would be seperated and they'd be forced by law to marry and mate with whatever partners they were given.

And what was the payment if they went against these simple rules told by the government? Death. As simple as that people would be killed or would have their memories removed so that they would simply remember parts they needed.

"Alright, alright. My problem children, please take a moment to relax. I understand this is all not what you would have expected, but none of us want this and I know that's a given fact. Thinking that the people you date may not be your soul mates, I know it's upsetting. But the law will also explain why that person is not your match. So please can you all just right your names on the DNA you're sending off so we can get this over with?" But that was the issue, they really didn't want to. But all had already put their DNA needed into the glass viles.

"I'll be collecting these, please don't be stubborn and make this as easy as it can be for this situation. Please." Said their teacher staring to walk around taking the bags with viles in them, until he got to Katsuki Bakugou.

"Bakugou. I don't want to do this either, give me the bag." He demanded holding out his hand making direct eye contact with the stubborn blonde.

"No. I'm not giving it away."

"Kirishima already gave me his, you need to do this. I am not letting them kill you problem child." He said and snarled to the student with the bitter attitude until he felt the plastic bag be placed into the palm of his hand. "Thank you." And he went on to collect the rest and then he'd gotten all of them and put the bags into a box, quickly taping it up along with his own sample and set it outside the classroom door. And after that was done he just moved on with the lesson.

It drove him crazy to put his students that were like his children through this situation. It made him just as upset. He just hoped his husband wasn't going to get matched with anyone but him, that was his biggest worry out of everything. 

"Class dismissed. Spend these moment's with the ones you love kids. I'm letting you go earlier than I should but I don't want you guys having to sit through this and I have different things to do anyways." Said the male sitting back into his chair and running his hands down his face and a groan escaping his lips. 

Once the class walked out Katsuki and Eijirou linked arms and sighed in one another's hold. "I can't believe they're doing this to Katsu.." The sweet nickname even hard for the other to say knowing he may not ever be able to use it after this day. 

"It's so fucking stupid.. I'll miss you Eij. I don't want to lose you, ever. But there's nothing that ever goes right in life for us, huh?" 

The redhead let out a small chuckle and kissed the blondes head. "Yeah, guess it doesn't always. Hate to remember that, I do. But we have to listen because I'd rather remember you and everything we had and did together than forget you completely."

"There's always the off chance we might be matched. But again life hates us Eij." The blondes glum and un-hopeful attitude that he was going to lose his boyfriend, and that rubbed off on the usually hopeful and cheery Alpha. 

"Katsu.. Baby don't think like that! I bet we will have a chance at it.. And yeah life hates us but again, we will still be friends after! And we have a part of us that will forever connect us. Rose will." Referring to their lost child together a year prior that had complications during the third trimester causing a still birth. 

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll forever love you though, I'm never going to forget you either, so I'll just go with that stupid DNA thing."

"And so will I." Said the redhead and held the other close. 

Though they weren't the only couple being torn apart, Shoto and Momo were also dealing with the fact they'd probably be forced apart as well. Though they were mainly together due to family reasons, but got together when they realized the love they had for one another. But the system was going to fuck them over completely. 

"I can not even believe this! Oh shoto, what will I do without you!? I bet they will pair us with horrible people!" The female sobbed into her boyfriends lap while he'd ran his fingers through her hair. 

"I know love, they're messing it all up for us. But this is one thing our families will have to understand.. We literally can't control this." The monotone voice trailing off to really think about this. But they were all screwed for this situation. Shoto just hoped his father wouldn't be upset if he got matched up with an omega, especially if it's male. 

"Is that really your worst concern Shoto? Your fathers thought on this?" A cocked brow came from. The female looking up to the dull male with a confused and upsetted look written on her expression. 

"No, well. Sort of I suppose, but you know how it is. I just which us both the best of luck, okay? I love you and I'm sorry that you're going to be split apart from me. I'm sad about it as well." He said and kissed her forehead reassuringly. 

"I suppose. I'll miss you a lot Shoto. I wish you the best of luck." She smiled and sat up pulling the male into a soft kiss, which shoto quickly returned. 

There was a huge list on the amount of students who'd be split apart of their lovers. Mina and Kyoka, Denki and Sero, Iida and Mei, Ochaco and Hagakure, the list could go on and on, and yet the students were all struggling with having to lose their partners. But they also thought about their parents. 

What about their damn parents? What about married couples like Aizawa and Hizashi? 

This was the god damned most stressful thing to ever his the planet, there was no way these students could even think right with these swarming thoughts. 

What the hell were they all going to do...? 

 A/N: Hi y'all! ^^ so I made this book in like, 2021? Almost two years in I'd like to say March?

Anyways, as I was saying. This is a completely re-written version to the original, and I personally think it's better and I'm hoping that it will be an enjoyed book! If there's any spelling errors, tell me! I'll fix them! 

W/C: 2,016 words without the A/N!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc