Between the Lines

Autorstwa FayeSquare

Sometimes, the written word lacks compared to a face-to-face conversation. For two people who've been writing... Więcej

Between the Lines

91 6 0
Autorstwa FayeSquare

"I might be sleeping for a long time."

The dark ink on the paper formed a thousand words, described a hundred events.

"I have already woken up and received all your letters."

Back and forth between two people who kept missing each other.

"Eternally your student."

Within the colourful descriptions of places and foods were hints of longing. Within simple salutations and valedictions were hopes to meet again. Every hidden emotion was conveyed clearly if one knew how to look for it.

And so, the depths of their friendship continued between the spaces of what was written and what wasn't.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
5.7K 270 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.1K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...