πŸ’”Our break upπŸ’” πŸ’žlove sto...

By manumystery

Every break up marks the end of a beautiful love story ....but what if I say....break up is the start of a ne... More

Prologue
πŸ’” Our break up πŸ’” πŸ’ž Love story πŸ’ž -1
πŸ’” Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-2
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’ž Love story πŸ’ž-3
πŸ’” Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’ž Love storyπŸ’ž-4
πŸ’” Our break upπŸ’”πŸ’ž love storyπŸ’ž-5
πŸ’” Our break upπŸ’”πŸ’ž Love storyπŸ’ž-6
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-7
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-8
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-9
πŸ’”Our Break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-10
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-11
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-12
πŸ’” Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’ž love story πŸ’ž-13
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-14
πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-15

πŸ’”Our break up πŸ’”πŸ’žlove story πŸ’ž-16

982 148 24
By manumystery

💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-16

Fab 4 left to the pent house to rest for the day as they have no work bcoz their no practice in manik's schedule today ........ Manik attended back to back meetings. ......

It's evening manik is still busy with all his works in his cabin. He thought there is still time for the party but he gets a call from sky .....manik answers the call without even looking at the Id of the caller being immersed in the file ......

Manik : hello ....he said holding the file with right hand ....

On call is manik in office and the other side sky and other near sky house .....

Sky : hey manik , can u ping me the address or location of the party  , we are just starting ....he asked taking his car out.... We can see nandu and police officer walking towards the car.....

Manik : so early ....he asked still immersed in file ....

Sky : are you serious man , it's half past 9 and you say it's early to party....are you planing a whole night party in pub , if that's the reason obviously I'm coming early .....he said in a funny way....

Manik : shit, I'm late saying he threw the file on the table and took his mobile and started running out of his office which is almost empty with only his personal secretary Roby and his gaurds who are always around him .....

Roby is shocked on seeing manik running away but he picked up all manik's stuff from his cabin and kept all the files in place along with locking the door and making sure all the cameras of the room are on .... He left to the elevator and reached the penthouse to see all the youngsters of the family sitting the hall and manik is no where ....

He just placed all the bags in the place where his boss loves that's his study room bcoz most of the time manik stays in penthouse away from his bade papa .....

He came out the study and is about to go out but heard manik calling him .... He turned back to get the shock of his life bcoz manik looked hot and handsome in the dress he is wearing and very clean shaved .... From the past years he always had a beard ....he never dressed casual , no one saw him in other dress except formals ....not only him but everyone in the hall are left open mouth for the shock they recieved ......

Manik : what the hell Roby ??? Are you in senses ....I'm talking to you and you are dreaming .....he asked loudly making Everyone come out of the trance ....

Roby : sorry boss , it's just ..... He said not knowing what to answer ...

Manik : that's fine , get my guitar from car....he said and Roby left to get the guitar without even questioning back .....

Manik just turned back to see everyone are just starring him with open mouth .....

Manik : guys what's wrong ??? He screamed loudly making everyone come out of starring session .....

They hurried back to placed nodding no , manik didn't understand why are they looking at him shocked ....

He just turned himself to the other side and smiled looking at himself bcoz his dress has a history .... Which made him dive into past. ......

Flash back .....

It's a mall of Goa ..... Bcoz manan are on a college trip with friends.... Everyone are busy shopping .....bcoz it's the last day of trip and they would be returning back to college that night .....

Manik is busy selecting dresses for nandu  ..... Nandu comes with a jacket for him .....

Nandu : monstu......she calls him cutely ....

Manik turns back with a curious face to know what is his girl upto ....

Manik : yess baby ....he asked her more cutely .....

Nandu : this is for you , saying she gave him the jacket. ....

Manik : baby , r u sure this is for me ....he asked her looking at the jacket .....

Nandu : you select everything for me ... I just selected a jacket what's wrong in it ?? She asks him keeping a cute pout ....

Manik : look at the colour and the design on it .... I never wore such colours .... He said looking at the jacket in hand ....

Nandu : yeah right it's colour is not good bcoz black is the only colour in the world for you ....shut up and try it .....she said pushing him into the trail room ....

Manik wore it unwillingly but loved it on him .... He smiled looking at himself bcoz she knew better than him what looks good on him ..... He came out and smiled at her making her happy.  ....

Flashback over .....

Manik is just sitting on a bar stool near the kitchen reminiscing the old memories with his nandu ...... He is just smiling to himself .... Rest all are just watching him happily bcoz it's rare you see him smile .....

The door bell rang bringing him out of trance .... There is a slow music in the back ground which is arranged by the fab 4 which went unnoticed by manik .... He just stood up to welcome his love along with sky ....

Roby who is near the door , walked to  the door  bcoz it's his work to see who visits manik.... He opened the door ..To see a girl pulling the hair of sky .... He is shocked on seeing her bcoz he has seen her picture more than hundred times with manik .... He just turned back to see Manik face and inform him that his wait is over .... But on seeing manik's  face he got to know that manik already knew about her coming here bcoz he is smirking .....

Roby : Hello mam , hello sir .... Welcome to our MM  house ..... He said with a smile welcoming the owner of the house ....

Nandu and sky had  stopped their fight ...it's like nandu stopped pulling his hair ..... But is still glaring him .....

Sky smiled sheepishly and then saw Roby ....

Sky : Is manik here ?? He asked and nandu looked at him in perplexed way ....

Roby : yes sir , he has been waiting for you .... He said giving way to them ....

Nandu is still in daze listening to manik's name but walked in with sky .... she is surprised to see sky leaving her and walking to manik and hugging him .... She felt someone hugging her and realised it's mukti ....after that followed by the whole fab 4 .... She found new faces other than the ones in the police station yesterday......

She is still looking at everything, standing near the door .....

Sky : hey Desi girl, I told you don't waste your energy in pulling my hair ... It's not a business party , I don't take you to such parties ...it's just a friendly party bcoz we saved them yesterday .... He said moving to nandu , who is still looking at sky in angry for bringing her here ....

Nandu didn't answer for anything..... She just wants to run away ....

Sky : what's wrong ?? He asked her bcoz she is silent all the time, which is not so her .....

Nandu : nothing , you said a friends party ?? How do you know them ?? She asked still not looking at manik ....who is dying for her attention....

Sky : it's all bcoz of you Desi girl .....he said and that word " Desi girl " got mukti's attention....

Mukti : sky is she the one who taught you Hindi .... She asked pointing nandu ....

Sky : she is the only one who could do that and land me in trouble always .... He said making faces and everyone burst into laughter .....

Nandu is not understanding why they are laughing .....

Cabir who noticed that only Manan are not laughing ....

Cabir : some inside nandu , I will tell u everything.... Saying he held her hand and dragged her to the sofa and made her sit.... On the other side of nandu ... Mukti sat ... Rest all occupied the other seats .... Sky is beside manik.....

Mukti : so I will tell u how we met sky .... Saying she laughed first and told about how they saved him in the hotel .... Making nandu burst into laughter ....

Nandu : shit ... I couldn't laugh anymore.. is what she said holding her stomach ....

Sky : enough Desi girl .... He said cribbing like a kid ...

Nandu : what enough you fool ....?? How many times should I tell you ?? Love is not easy ... Don't find it ...?? Don't hurt yourself ...?? She said getting all serious.... everyone just stopped laughing ....

Sky : ok let's stop this love discussion and tell me how do you guys know each other bcoz last night in the hurry of getting you guys out of trouble I couldn't ask you .... He asked pointing cabir and all ....

Nandu: These are my friends from childhood, we grew up together , studying in the same school and college .... She said looking at cabir and others .... ignoring manik ....

Sky : that's nice ...  You knew everyone here .... He asked again ....

Nandu : yeah cabir , mukti , navya , abhi .... She said with a smile ..  

Sky : you don't know the others ?? He asked and she nodded in no .....

Cabir : let me introduce you to them and vice versa..... nandu nodded in yes as she is eager to know about people around fab 5 .... " This is Rajveer Malhotra  , younger brother of Manik , that's Shalini & Shekhar Malhotra  the twins and younger siblings of Manik , that's Misthi Singhania , Anand Singhania  ,manik's bua daughter and son  , finally he is Abheer Rajvansh fiance of Misthi , the one you saved along with manik last night " .... He turned the other side and found Roby still standing in a corner ... " Last but not least he is Robert , a good friend and secretary of Manik and fab 5" , he said pointing Roby ... Who now had a good smile ....

Nandu didn't understand how can manik have siblings , bcoz as far as she knew he is the only son of neonika and Raj Malhotra .... Even neonika doesn't have siblings bcoz she knew about her family as manik's grandparents thats neonika parents have always met nandu and they are the best people nandu can ever know . .. she miss the time with them ... She is still in daze not understanding anything .... But what she heard from sky made her nervous. ...

Sky : so nandu , u knew manik just like the others in fab 5 .... It's a direct question and there is a change in the tone of sky which didn't go unnoticed by anyone ....

Nandu : yeah , just a past  friend  ... She said with a small smile and sky relaxed ....everyone notice this ....

Rajveer : how about some drinks and than some talks .... He asked everyone disturbing the silence in the room ....

Everyone nodded with a smile and Roby along with abhi got drinks and Misthi , mukti got some snacks .....

Abheer : A drink for you , saying he offered nandu ....

Nandu : sorry , I don't drink ....she said rejecting the glass ....

Abheer : we knew you don't , no one here drinks ... These are just some fruit juices and soft drinks .... He said moving the glass to nandu and she accepted it with a smile .....he just started a small conversation with nandu by thanking her first for saving him and they are joined by Misthi who is excited to meet her bhabi  that's nandu ...... Slowly all the siblings of Manik are chatting to nandu. ... But still one can find a confused nandu by looking at the people around her ..... Sky and manik are sitting in a corner and talking while sipping drinks ....

They all had gathered together to have dinner in the dinning hall ... Manik even made Roby to sit on one side of him , other side is occupied by sky bcoz rest all chose places near to nandu ....  Manan didn't get a chance to atleast talk .....

Precap : A kidnap .....

Will nandu ever tell sky that manik is her ex boy friend ?.?

Will nandu talk to manik ..??

Will nandu get to know about manik's family ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 13 11
This book is full of images! This book will and can be about anything! Break ups, finding love, dating, family, friendship, whatever! *most if not al...
147K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...
58.3K 3.3K 7
✨""We spend our lives searching for meaning. Take a break. Let it find You.""✨ "I'm leaving!" She paused "I need a b...
49K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...