Strawberries [Steven DeMeyo U...

By DarkazenSen

A Steven DeMayo Universe × Reader Story. Strawberries, There were never strawberries like the ones we had tha... More

A Sultry Afternoon
On the Steps
Facing Each other
The Hot Sunlight
Sweet in That Air
The Tatse of Strawberries In My Memory
...Love You

Let me...

92 2 0
By DarkazenSen

~🍓🍓🍓~

Star Quartz, decide to come through after their small adventure that took a week and a half. When teleporting through the portal the three gems were already there. Waiting for Steven and (y/n)

Pearl was going to scold Steven, but seeing Star Quartz. She stoped in her tracks.

"... Star, you're back"

Star looked down at Pearl, as she nodded her head, making strands of her curly hair move around her figure.

Garnet stepped up next to Pearl, as she had to look a bit up at Star as well.

"Where were you?''

"... I was at home. (Y/n)'s human birthplace that was deep in the wilderness"

"I see. Did something happen?"

"A lot. Has happened"

Garnet reached her hands out to Star, and held her first pair of hands.

"May I speak with Steven Please."

There was a small silence... the room got awkwardly quiet.... as Star Felt tense.

"Is he in trouble?"

"No, Steven isn't in trouble. We just need to talk to him about something important"

Star unfused, a small pink smoke touched down to the floor, as there was Steven, holding (y/n)'s Gem.

Steven himself looked a bit tired, with bags underneath his eyes, being fused with her always took a lot out of him.

Looking down at (y/n)'s uneven Gem, he gave a small sigh. And looked up at Garnet.

Garnet and Peral sat Steven down on the main living room couch, as amethyst had just gotten there with three boxes of pizza.

"Okay.. what was important that,
(y/n) didn't need to hear?"

Garnet went straight into business.
"The last time, Peral scanned Her gem. We found out what she's supposed to be. But we will now tell you exactly what she's capable of."

Peral looked at Steven softly.

"Estera Gem, only one of her kind made successfully. As you know, she's an Imperal knight, an Direct service to all the Dimonds.. which is why her gem is the color ... Black and gray.. in a sense. The reason why they made such a gem, is because just in case one of the Dimonds betrayed their leadership. Estera's sword have the power to take down a Dimonds Physical form if used correctly, no mater what force found they placed up, no matter what they do to protect themselves to block an incoming attack it phases through it, to poof the Dimond."

Peral was explaining a lot to Steven... the boy know that there was a reason it took her a long time to say anything... but the fact that.. her gem, was to serve his mother gave him a small feeling his his stomach.

Pearl saw that Steven was listening carefully as she continued.

"The imperal knight went missing before even earth was discovered to be colonized all those centuries ago. But now that we know why...."
Peral glances down on the floor.

"... Garnet. I don't understand"
Steven said.. he didn't want to think of the wrong idea... since he had several and they were all bad.

"Steven... (y/n)'s Gem can kill other gems that are around her without even trying"

Steven's eyes slightly widen.
"What?''

"It's her ability.. her sword is one thing... but the sight of her gem glowing is another... there were rumors that ... Estera, had shattered countless gems like us and I've asked White Dimonds Pearl to look deep into the first Era and it was true.... her Gem can poison other gems, once a gem looses its color its gone forever, even if they get shattered and have the help of the Dimonds to repair a gem... that was her ability. Making sure Gems don't come back."

Peral's eyes teared up... as Garnet took off her glasses as she steps forward to him.

"I saw into your future Steven. And you're poisoned."

Steven's eyes widen.. his hand going to his shirt as he lifts it up.. seeing a very small dot of Gray into his gem... which made him think of the gray line in the color of his pink jacket.

"She.. she will never do this on purpose"

"Steven- we know.. the poison could be healed from Rose's Tears.. but if it ever gets gray completely..."
Garnet held Steven's Arms tightly.

Peral looks glances up from the floor to Steven, her hands hugging herself.
"The thing is... if we do repair Estera's gem... we don't know if it will be like you... You and A Pink You... it could be (y/n) and a broken Estera Knight... or human (y/n) could be killed... if she separates with her broken gem... you said she's a forced hybrid by Rose... yet.. what if she's actually a forced fusion... and Estera knight is influencing (y/n)? There's too many unknown answers about (y/n)"

Amethyst listen to the three talk...she understood the situation to a degree... but she had no say into it... she couldn't even make a joke to ease up the conversation.

"... dude.. I think you seriously need to talk to her about... her... even if you guys fuse and feel each other feelings... You're hurting eachother in some way... i know what fusion is, but none of us seen a fused .... Gem before."

Garnet placed her yellow glasses back on...as she let out a small sigh.

Steven looked at the three.. and then down at (y/n)'s Gem.

"... i... what do... you want me to do from all of that information about her gem side..? Healing her could cause so many different things... and taking her to the dimonds feel like it could go in any direction.... (y/n)'s human side was from hundreds of years ago... she was a Tribe woman from a clan... not having near technology from now..... the fact that (y/n) can be two different people im talking to is.... making me re think.. so many different things about her..."
Steven's face had gotten a bit pink at the end... but not from being frustrated... but from being flustered.

Garenet saw Steven... as she gently took (y/n) out of his hands.

"Steven.. the reason why we are telling you this, without (y/n) being here... is because I know how you feel about her"

Steven's eyes dart up to Garnet very quickly.. his voice letting out a tiny 'what'

"Steven.. I know you've grown feelings towards her.. but fusing with her to be close isn't one of the ways to go... you need to talk to her... but... we needed to let you know about her more... before you do... you understand"

Steven's face was now a soft red color.

"I- .. am... I that obvious?"

Amethyst smiled and softly punched Steven's arm.
"Uh- yeah dude. You know how many times we catch you just looking at her?''

"Wait- I stare at her?!"
Steven's voice cracked

Pearl held a small nod.
"Yes, very longingly..."

Steven glanced at Pearl, and then At Garnet.

"You're in love Steven. And that's okay, but you want to be in love, the right way.... whatever you choose to do now, I know you'll be just fine."

~🍓🍓🍓~

It was only two days after the Discussion with the Gems and Steven.. he have been writing his thoughts down as much as he could...so he was able to express himself more better.

Steven run his hand through the front of his curly hair as he let's out a sigh... he glanced at (y/n)'s oddly shaped Gem... which made the male's heart beat fast.

"... oh gosh''
He said quietly.. turning his back towards her gem, as he clutched his own chest, breathing in and out, he attempts to calm himself down about her.

But how could he when the smell of her was on the bed they shared.

"WE SHARE A BED"

Steven yells in realization, as it made his face a flush of red as well.
He also had her changes of clothes on her side of the room, since she is staying with him.

His mind wonder a lot about (y/n).
How she gotten a pink phone case because of him, how she made her home screen the two of them and have matching lock screens ... how she showed him her home... how she's comfortable to fuse.

Fusion.

After the realization of his heart being in love with her.

His Mind was now flooding the thought of her.

And his body was aching to be held by her.

"... (y/n)..."

He softly spoke into the blanket..
But he then felt a small dip of Weight in the bed behind him.

When he turned to look, it was (y/n)

"Steven"

She spoke quietly.. she looked down at him, as her head was covering the light from the ceiling, her hair gently passing her shoulders....while holding a soft expression.

Steven suddenly sat up, when he realized he was just staring at her and not forming any words.
"I- I.- erm- hey? Hey! There- you..."

"Hello to you too, I'm sorry I took long regenerating. I took a nap in my gem, when I was halfway done with repairing myself."
She explained herself.

Steven nodded his head.
"Right...er- (y/n) can I ask you something?''

(Y/n) nodded her head.
"You know you can ask me anything. We are .... close right?''

Steven's face held a small shade of blush at the word close as he nodded his head... as the two were close on the bed.

"Y-yeah... I was wondering two things... since you have a gem.. I wonder if you have any memories...that weren't yours... if you do.. can you tell me any?"

(Y/n) thought what he asked for...as she tried to think of one...

"Yes... and no... after meeting the Diamond my memory have been mixed... sort of .. reliving the event twice but through a different pair of eyes... or... a body... I'm not sure.. "

Steven nods his head.

"... there was this one time I was walking down this tunnel, that seem to be fairly dark... with water on the side of this walkway, following pink dimond... another time it was also a hallway, but it was purely white, and it felt harder to move... yet.. i was still following Pink dimond... the same distance away in both..."

Steven's eyes widen...as he knew both places she was talking about.
".. the first one was here...where you were experiment on.. and the second one was at homeworld for sure!"

"Yeah I suppose so... it just my memories would flicker between the two images in my head... it would be parallel stuff like that"

Steven hummed, as he took (y/n)'s hand.

"Alright, we will go to home world later, but. Right now here's the second questions"

(Y/n) looked at Steven, a soft look in her eyes... as she sightly tilted her head. Steven's ears turned red as be spoke

"So-so when you hurt.. do you bleed? Or do you just poof...? It seems you're made of organic matter... but you poof into your gem..."

(Y/n) thought about it...
"I do definitely bleed... me proofing Is natural to me... "
She then made one of her fingers sharp... as she stoped in place.
"... that's new..."
She mumbbled.

Steven stared at her sharp finger.
"Why did those appear?"
He questioned.

"Oh I was going to do this"
(Y/n) spoke, as she did a very small thin cut on her hand. To show that she can bleed.

Steven's eyes widen slighly seeing blood come from the small slice as it was about to roll down her finger.
"(Y/n) you don't need to do that."
He instinctively grabbed her hands gently into his own, his mind noticing her hands were more timid and smaller than his own... as when he went to kiss her finger. He realized what he has done...

Steven's face brighten with a flush of pink on his cheeks, a nervous look on his face, as he looks up at (y/n).

The female looked slightly down at Steven, seeing a glitter like of a star bounce off her finger, as the cut was gone. The finger healed. With Steven still holding her hand.

The other hand shifted to the side of his face. Gently resting agaisnt his skin, as she felt heat come off his face.

"Steven, you shouldn't be using your powers if you're sick.."

This was the momment Steven found out two things.

He was really in love with her.

And she was really Oblivious to him.

Steven's face was now a pure Red color. As he sat straight causing his face to leave her hand, and his hand to leave her other hand that he was holding.

"Le-Let's get going t-to home world! I-im not sick!"
He said, as he got up from the bed, practically rolling off of it fastly, and grabbing (y/n)'s wrist this time.

(Y/n) followed up with Steven... onto the warp pad. As when they both stood on it. She held his hand, crossing her fingers with his.

The pad light up around the two, Steven just a tad bit tense. As they went on their way to Homeworld.

~🍓🍓🍓~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 144 9
In the future, gems have a chance to find their true selves at Little Homeschool. One day, a gem arrives in Beach City and is set on serving her Dia...
104K 2K 49
This is a Yellow Diamond x OC gem reader Opal was a very special gem, she could break thru Yellows walls surrounding her heart. Breaking her free fro...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
48.9K 1.4K 19
Status:finished Ah, Lapis Lazuli. A beautiful gem with a kind, fun heart. You never thought you'd understand the human emotion 'happiness' until you...