Strawberries [Steven DeMeyo U...

بواسطة DarkazenSen

A Steven DeMayo Universe × Reader Story. Strawberries, There were never strawberries like the ones we had tha... المزيد

A Sultry Afternoon
On the Steps
Facing Each other
Sweet in That Air
The Tatse of Strawberries In My Memory
Let me...
...Love You

The Hot Sunlight

115 2 0
بواسطة DarkazenSen

~🍓🍓🍓~

It has been 3 months since (y/n) arrived back on Earth, Regaining her memories every now and then, and her speech has gotten so much more better...Steven was glad he was able to help her, in the meantime, she has been sleeping in Steven's room, until (y/n) was fully ready for the world.

That mean being able to do both human and Gem parts of herself.

And Steven, had the task of finding where all of her Gem parts were at on her body.

Her wearing a bikini, She stood straight and still, as Steven counted, leaving a small bit of green paint on each gem he counted, so that he wouldn't get them mixed up... His finger got a bit nervous went nearing... Areas.

"... That's 34 pieces... Around your body... "
Steven said, there were really small, and a bit hard to miss sometimes, it was blend with her skin color, but when it activates it turns into a white glow, then black, then back to transparent which will blend with her skin color.

"Try summoning your weapon again"
Steven asked her.

(Y/n) held her hand out, several pieces of her gem glow on her hand, a few on her arm, as a a form of light was glowing, hovering over her open hand... Her eyebrow furrowing, as it took shape of a sword...

Steven's eyes widen, as he stared at the forming of the sword, and gem parts he didn't get yet...

The glow disappeared, as it fell into nothing on the floor... Suddenly she started to breath heavily, and when she fell towards the floor, Steven had caught her... And sat her up right.

"Woah- are you okay? You almost did it that time"
Steven said, pushing a strand of her hair out of the way of her face.

"... I think I'm good..."
She responded, sitting up on her own, as she looked down at her hands.

"... I think I'll get it next time.."

Steven smiled.
"Yeah. Thats the energy I want to hear."

Eventually Steven counted 52 Gem shards around her body, as there was a  hidden ones, two in her mouth. Despite looking at her body for the gems, he couldn't help to see the scars littered around her skin as well... Surprisingly none of them intermingle with her gem... They were precise.

Letting out a sigh, he look up to see (y/n), looking down at him.

"...what's next?...?"

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven had gotten (y/n) into his car, as he begin to drive off.

"I'm going to show you Gem History... You're not really... Caught up, and I wanted to wait until you... Comprehended more of Earth and yourself, so that you can actually process what has happened when you were bubbled"

(Y/n) stared off into the fields that they were passing by, files of green grass and flowers... when she glanced back at Steven, she nodded her head.

"... I'm sure... A lot change since then..."

Steven held the steering wheel just a bit tighter, as he nodded his head.
He couldn't keep the truth from her.
He had to tell her.

When parking next to the field, they boy got out the car. It was the spot from a few months ago... Up on the high hill that show all of Beach City.

When sitting on the top, Steve. Actually brought a blanket to sit on, and water... It wasn't really a picnic.. just to be more comfortable when telling the truth. How wrong..

Letting out a deep sigh, Steven begins to explain.

"... My mother... She was a gem, she got with my father, and... Had me. But, that cause my mother to loose her form and pass her gem down to me... I'm not my mother. Do.. you understand that?"

(Y/n) nods her head
"Yeah.. she gave birth to you, but passed technically..."

Steven nods his head now.
"Okay, and... Well, my mother...
You heard the stories from Garnet, and Pearl, they lead the rebellion against the Diamonds.... For freedom for Earth and themselves- The crystal gems..."

(Y/n) listens.
Steven continues.

"Well, Pink diamond was shattered... But... She never was... Pink diamond, shape shifted to be my mother, because she wanted to protect earth and the rest of the crystal gems.... And yeah.. she did a lot of things, that was bad. And...yes, I've been cleaning up her mess.. because I have her gem, my mom's gem— Pink Diamonds Gem— I....  I just want peace. And I hope... Me telling you the truth... Will someday, or eventually bring you peace as well..."

There was a silence, Steven's heart beating fast, as he was slightly stressing out on her reaction.

"Wait..."
(Y/n)'s face started to fall.
"... Pink... But... But you— but you know what she did to me..."

She stood up abruptedly.. almost loosing her balance but she didn't.

Steven also stood up with his arms a bit out.
"I know... I know... And I wish I found you sooner.... helped you sooner..."

"...are you only helping me because I'm your mother's mistake? Just...a bad... Thing- that happened?"

(Y/n), looked down at her hands, her eyes beginning to water..

"Would you still have helped me, even if I wasn't wrong by your mother? Or you're just doing this because you have to?"

(Y/n)'s weapon started to form in her hand.
Steven knew, she wasn't trying to hurt him... But in intense emotion reaction...

"... (Y/n)... I care about you— I'll help you everytime, you're not a mistake, and just because you connect to my mother somehow, doesn't mean I only help you for that reason.... You.. you mean so much to me..."

Steven steps closer, but she stepped back... Tears spilling out of her eyes, Steven attempts to reach for her.

"... You're an amazing, beautiful human being... Despite being forced to be a hybrid...  If you were just a human, I would still want you... I would still want (y/n) in my life... I would still help you no matter what"

Steven's eyes begin to water, his eyes shinning from the sun... as he gently placed his hand on her face, wiping one of the tears off her face gently...

(Y/n)'s weapon was formed in her hand...
A black sword... The weight was sudden, not something the female was used to, it unbalanced her, causing her to fall off the hill, which was the clift side facing the sea.

Tears fell from her face, the wind pushing back both of their hairs dramatically... One of her tears landing on Steven's face.. her sword no where to be found...

"...Steven... Do... You really care about me..?"
She had choked betweens small sobs.

"Of course I do!"
Steven yelled, at her, his hands reaching the side of her arms... As he pulled her into a tight hug...  Burring her face into his body..

There was a light coming from the two...

Fusing

~🍓🍓🍓~

The door slammed open, Garnet, Amethyst, and pearl look in the direction of the door.. to see a Gem

Mixed color of clothes being Gray and Pink, as their skin was a Soft yet dark shade of lavender, as Steven's Rose quartz gem show, but, there were fragments of a different gem, sounding his, 5 pointed sides, making it into a Star.

"Guys!!! Me- me- and (y/n) fused!"
The mixed Gem yelled.

Garenet smiled brightly

Peral also smiled brightly
"Oh! How nice to meet you!!!!"
Getting excited

Amethyst smirked.. "woah! You guys are tall!"
She said, as she saw the two sightly crawled through the door to get through.

Garnet, stood next to the new fusion, as she looked at their gem...
"... Your Gem fused as well..."

Pearl peered over as they saw the mixed Gem, of the two...
"I've never seen that before..."

Amethyst slightly cringed.
"Doesn't that hurt?"

The Gem shook their head, as they placed their hand on their mixed Gem. Then to grab a mirror from the shelve.

Seeing four pairs of Eyes... The bottom two closed shut completely... As Steven realize he was the one mostly controlling everything in some sense...

"... It doesn't hurt, but... (Y/n)... It's hard to hear her thought... I- it's... Like.. she's here but... Not? At the same time? Do... We look okay?"

Garenet placed her hand on the Gem's hand... Her hand wrapping around two fingers easily but not her whole hand.

"Remember... You guys are... Not only two people, but also not just one being...  She's probably processing the fusion still, she can't summon her weapon all the way either... She's probably super drained out at the moment"

The gem nodded it's head..

"What's your name dude?!"
Amethyst yelled excitedly.

The gem tightly closed their eyes... As they suddenly open all for of them.

"It's Star... Star Quartz"

Pearl's eyes slightly widen...as she glanced at Garnet
"Wouldn't that make (y/n), a asteria?"
She spoke quietly as she looked back at Their fused Gem... Then begin using her own gem to scan them.

The middle pink, as the ends of it being Black, the middle that shades between the two, was a softer Lavender like their skin color.

Their skin color, had a variety of soft patterns most likely from (y/n).
Their hair, being out and very curly, Resting right on their shoulders, a strand of white on their right side.

Four arms, tons of small little white birthmark freckles littered around as they do seem like small little stars.

The black t-shirt with the star, was small, showing most of their stomach... The pink Varsity became a Dark grey color only fitting their uper pair of arms, as the lower stayed where they were. , their pants was black as well, thin and gentle, not jeans...

Pearl's eyes gleamed as she found what Type of Gem (y/n) is... showing a hologram of what her gem was supposed to look like.

"Yes! I knew I was correct... She is a Asteria Gem... Only Two known to existence, made in the first Era, there was an attempt in the second Era, but that one got disposed of, because her gem wasn't working... And since it took an Era to make one of these powerful Gem's... They stop. Since those types of gems took too many recourses"

She babbled, as then The two unfused.
Falling from a tall height, Garnet caught Steven with one hand, as she caught (y/n)'s Gem with the other— well caught several pieces as the rest fell on the ground, only to magnet itself to garnets hand. It was deformed, and spikey, like how she always was every time she poofed

Steven was sweating, as the fusion took, a lot out of him.. there was a Grey stripe going through Steven's Jacket, on the collar area.
Steven caught his breath.
"... Thanks Garnet..."
He said with a small smile.

Garnet gently placed, Steven down, and looked at (y/n)'s Gem.

"... Interesting.... She's supposed to look Like that"
Garnet inquired, at Pearl's hologram, but sees the uneven Gem in her hand.

"You think it could be corruption?"
Amethyst questions.

Steven shook his head no.
"... I think.. it's time to tell you guys..."

Steven explain, how His mother also did experiments like the other Diamonds did, ... But it was with humans and Gems.. (y/n) is the only surviving forced Gem-Human hybrid from Pink, And the last one...

Pearl, didn't know, her hands over her mouth in disbelief.

Amethyst... Felt uncomfortable, and gently held her own gem..

Garenet sighed.. taking her star shades off.
Showing all three of her eyes.
"... I wasn't expecting that..."
She spoke quietly.

Steven held (y/n)'s Gem in his hands...

"I'm going to go to bed... It's been a long day for us"
He said, going up the stairs.

The Gems understood... As when he made it to his bed, changing into some Pjamas...  As he lay down on his side.

".... Goodnight...."

~🍓🍓🍓~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...
49.6K 801 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
436 13 5
Y/n gets forced out of his native timeline, will he be able to survive the strange occurrences that happen within a small beach side town? From gems...
71.4K 2K 15
When Steven is poofed while he, Connie, and the gems are in battle, no one knows what will become of him... Or of the Crystal Gems. #55 in Steven Uni...