(๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ)Sassy Sere...

De SunnySimulation

HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
designs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Valentine's Special (Not canon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
uhhhhhhh (read this please)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chatper 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
memes/story slander
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 23

239 9 18
De SunnySimulation

1510 words

Alright that's it. I'm no longer going to be afraid of writing suggestive scenes. I'm going to go all out with all of my stories from now on, and if you try to crush me trying to gain the confidence to do it, you can suck my-

[𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍]
____

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳..

Y/N clocked into her night shift, and Moon came up behind her and hugged her, laying his head on her shoulder. Y/N looked at her fazwatch. Her only task was to bring Moon to parts and services for his monthly checkup.

-"We have to to down to Parts and Services again."

-"Not a problem.. With you, at least."

Y/N smiled at him, and Moon let go of the hug, taking Y/Ns hand. They walked out of the daycare, and across the lobby. They went down to the basement, to Parts and Services. Y/N locked Moon down onto the platform, and the pad with the buttons lowered from the ceiling. She started to work, but then her head began to hurt. It was excruciating. She grabbed her head. Moon looked over at her.

-"Y/N?"

Moon saw that her eyes had grown a purple tint. Just like last time, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Something hit her, and she collapsed.

-"Y/N!"

Moon looked back up to see what had hit Y/N. Vanessa stood, holding a backwards knife. She had hit Y/N with the butt of the knife.

-"Hello, Moon."

-"You bitch! What did you do to h𝙚𝙧?!"

-"I see the virus is still strong.. Mind if I accompany it with a new one?"

-"𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?!"

-"Aw.. You worried about your sweet Y/N? You love her, don't you.. Don't worry, this virus will only let you love her more.."

Vanessa walked out of the cylinder. The door shut and locked, and Vanessa walked to the computer outside. More wires attached to Moon, they were not painless, but they didn't burn either. Rather, it caused a tightness in his chest, the one he and Sun felt because of Y/N. But this was worse. It was unbearable. Worse than anything. Moon screamed.

Y/N found herself in the black void again, standing on a lit platform. Glitchtraps giant floating head and hands looked down at her solemnly.

-"What the hell?! Why did you-"

-"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙔/𝙉... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣."

Just then, voices were heard outside.

-"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯."

-"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝙚𝙧?!"

-"𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.. 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦?"

-"𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?!"

-"𝘈𝘸.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘠/𝘕? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.."

Moon and Vanessas voices. Then she heard Moons scream.

-"Moon! .. Glitchtrap! Get me the hell out of here!"

-"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.."

-"Let me out now! He needs help!"

Tears started to fight their way out of Y/Ns eyes. Glitchtrap looked sympathetic.

-"Let me go! Let me go now!"

Finally the screaming stopped.

-"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮.. 𝙎𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨."

Y/N felt dizzy.

-"What..?"

Glitchtrap clapped his hands together, and everything went black.

Y/N woke up to being carried in Moons arms across the lobby. She raised her head up a bit, what happened? She was in Parts and Services with Moon, then suddenly in that void, and now she was in the lobby. Memories began to flood back to her. She quickly shot awake, looking up at Moon with panicked, wide eyes. He stopped and looked down at her.

-"What happened?"

-"You passed out again."

-"No, I mean- something else happened while I was out. I know it."

-"Nothing happened."

-"But Glitchtrap said-"

-"Who's 'Glitchtrap'?"

Y/N looked away, he didn't know, and if he tried to tell her, he'd think she was crazy.

-"I swear something happened.."

-"It must have been a dream, there's nothing wrong.. Except whatever has been making you pass out."

-"I- uhm.. Dont worry about it, I'm sure it was just a two-time thing. It probably won't happen again."

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵, she thought, directing it towards Glitchtrap. Moon didn't seem happy with her response, but didn't push it. Y/N started to get out of his arms, but he pulled her closer to his chest tightly.

-"𝐍𝐎!"

Y/N froze, looking up at him. His eyes had a pink tint to them. Y/N shrank back, scared. Moons eyes faded back to their normal red, and his expression softened.

-"I'm sorry- I just-... I don't know what came over me.."

He set her down, but still reached and held her hand tightly. They walked to the daycare, and Moon picked her up, hooking onto the wire. He took her up to him and Suns room, sitting down on the couch with her in his lap. Moon wrapped his arms around her, laying his head on her shoulder. He nuzzled her neck, and turned Y/Ns head to look at him. Moon pressed his lips against hers, and Y/N turned her body to fully face him. Moon put a hand on her back, pushing her up against him. Why did Sal have to try to keep them away from each other? Moon wondered where he and Sun would be now if Y/N hadn't stepped in to their lives. They would still be so closed in. Even if they still were to everyone else, they had came to trust Y/N.. And eventually, love her. But what did Vanessa mean by '𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦'? And why did he freak out when Y/N had tried to step away?

Y/N got up to clock out, but Moon grabbed her wrist tight. She looked back at him.. His eyes were pink again.

-"Moon, I need to leave.."

-"𝐎𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

-"I need to go home to Jax."

-"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭.. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

-"What the hell kind of question is that?!"

She pulled her arm from his grip angrily. The pink in Moons eyes burned bright.

-"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

He got up and picked Y/N up in his arms. She squirmed in his grip, but he held on tight.

-"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚.. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!"

Y/Ns eyes widened, horrified.

-"What?"

-"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!"

He nuzzled Y/Ns neck like he always did, but there was something psychotic to it.

-"𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞!"

-"Let go of me!"

-"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.."

Y/N put her legs to his chest.

-"I said let.. Me.. GO!"

she kicked backwards, forcing him to drop her. Y/N scrambled out to the balcony. Moon followed her. Y/N turned around, and Moon smiled at her with pink eyes. He took a step towards her, and she took a step back.

-"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.."

-"Back up! Or- or I'll jump!"

-"𝐁𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫."

-"So I'll die either way.."

-"𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫."

He took another two steps, and Y/N backed up the same amount, but there was nothing beneath her foot on the second step. She slipped, and again, everything felt like slow motion. Except this time, seconds after she fell, she saw Moon run and jump off the balcony. He wrapped his arms around her in the air, holding her tight. She heard a crash and she felt they were no longer falling. Moon sat up with her in his lap. He hugged her tight, quietly and fastly speaking.

-"I'm so sorry.. Why did I do that.. What happened.. I'm so sorry.."

Y/N looked up at him, he was wide-eyed and full of panic. Y/N hugged him, petting his back above the hook ring. He relaxed, laying his head on Y/Ns shoulder.

-"It's okay.."

-"Y/N.. I lied.."

-"Huh?"

-"Vanessa did do something to me.. But I don't know what.. And now I'm acting like this.."

-"And.. I was knocked out.. I couldn't stop her.. So it's my fault your like this.."

-"Y/N- no-"

-"You were locked down.. And I couldn't stop her.."

-"Stop it.."

Y/N let go of him and stood up. She walked to the desk, scanning her card and clocked out. She left the daycare, and then went out the doors of the pizzaplex.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

4.4K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...
1.1K 32 8
~ X Reader OneShots!. ~ ~ Requests Open ~ ~ RATING MATURE!. ~ ~ AU's ~NO Lemons! ~ ~ Female X Male Romances!. ~ (Vise Versa!.) ~ Neutral Romance...
27.4K 1.4K 98
Art book for this au: https://www.wattpad.com/story/360718862-art-book-for-fanfics Eclipse was living his best life and after chewing on a pen to har...