𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. fatui harbinger...

Av 4hyvrs_

( fatui harbingers x reader ) ─ "to her majesty, the tsaritsa." ©️ COGNOSPHERE PTE. LTD. HOYOVERSE Mer

ELEVEN .
by your side. pierro
lost in thought. il capitano
the pink liquid. il dottore
an eye for an eye. sandrone
the new recruit. pulcinella
umbrella. scaramouche
sideshow. arlecchino
last dance. la signora
homecoming. pantalone
lullaby. columbina
comfort. childe
━━━request page [CLOSED]
act II - ELEVEN.
sideshow:02. arlecchino
appropriate for you. il capitano & pantalone
not bad. il capitano
why not both. il dottore & arlecchino
just the two of us. scaramouche
my ill-tempered idol. scaramouche
no escape. sandrone
snow-covered kiss. il dottore
white christmas. la signora
by your side, eternally. pierro
light a flame. pierro
eleven. end

dear secretary. il capitano

1.7K 31 10
Av 4hyvrs_

pairing: fem!OC (Axana) x Capitano
prompt:

requested by: dearcyno

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Axana. A child of Natlan, whom wields an electro vision, chosen by Murata, the Pyro Archon to harness her powers and free the people of Natlan who were once enslaved by the aristocrats of old Mondstadt.

In the present day, she lives her life travelling from nation to nation since she has plenty of time in her hands, now she stops over in the land of frozen winds, Snezhnaya.

To maintain her savings from previous travels she has to work and fortunately for her there was an opening from the Fatui Harbingers. Now, it's not like she doesn't know what the Fatui can do, what type of work but this was one the few things part of travelling, experiencing the thrill and this was definitely that thrill she was looking for. In a situation where things may get messy, Axana knows she can easily protect herself.

Fast forward to her first day, she was hired quickly it was like they were desperate to fill that spot but Axana paid it no mind she was just here to make some mora before she leaves for her next trip. Walking down the halls of the Zapolyarny palace, she walks in quite a haste, she makes a right and sees a door. 'Ah, this must be it.' She looks the door up and down. It was wide and tall, knocking on it gently she heard a shuffle from the inside, "Come in." A voice, deep and husky came from the inside. Axana, opened the door and it revealed a man covered in winter clothing and a metal mask covering his face. 'Wow.' She mentally takes note of her now boss before she greets him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Capitano. I am Axana, you're newly appointed secretary." She bows slightly and stands straight giving Capitano a warm and kind smile. "The pleasure's all mine." He says as he takes Axana's to give a peck. Axana was flustered by the act but she swears it just the cold.

"Now then I will give you a briefing of your tasks." He says and pulls out a folder from his desk' drawer.

.
.
.

"Note all the important details in meetings, bring you tea and aid you with both your missions and paperwork, yes?" Axana sums her duties as she scans over the work contract one last time. "Yes, that will be all." Capitano says as brings a cup of tea to his face, Axana observes this. 'The tea from the cup was lessened but I saw no lips though.' Axana wondered as she looks at Capitano quizzically. "I will not be answering any answers regarding my face nor this mask I wear." Capitano says snapping Axana out of her thoughts. "I wasn't planning to my lord." She shook her head and sighed. "I agree to the terms and condition." She says and as she passes the folder with her signature printed on the contract.

"Very well then. I am looking forward to our partnership, Axana."

Axana's heart may or may not skipped a beat when she heard her name being said in a such a way. 'Silly heart.'

Now, Axana thought this was gonna be a normal secretary job. Taking down notes during meetings, bringing tea and suprisingly having tea with her superior, aiding him during missions, fighting side by side and dressing his wounds as he would do hers, aiding Capitano with his paperwork and staying up late alongside him to end up drinking fire water until midnight to early hours of the day and waking up the next day in each other's arm. Totally normal secretary job. But, it grew on Axana until she decided to stay for good not only for herself but for the person who made her stay.

Though, before that happened there were  3 notable events that took place before that decision was made.

NUMBER 1

A month has gone by and Axana and Capitano's relationship has developed very well. Even the other agents could notice it except for them.

It was after a meeting, Capitano requested Axana to bring a pot of tea. Not a cup but a pot. Axana thought Capitano might be having a guest or guest that's why he requested a pot, she followed suit nonetheless.

She enters the room a tray with the pot of tea that her superior requested. "Ah very good." Capitano says as he pulls out 2 cups from the cupboard in his office. Axana took note of this as she placed the tray on the tea table. 'I wonder which harbinger lord Capitano will be having tea with.'

"Axana, have a seat." She turns around and sees Capitano already seating on one side of the tea table. "Yes, my lord." Axana followed suit and sat adjacent to Capitano. Capitano grabs the tea pot and carefully pours on the 2 cups. "Here." Capitano hands a cup to Axana and she take it gratefully with a slight nod. "It's to commemorate your first month working as my secretary, thank you." Capitano says and Axana is left flustered that she replies in a bashful way, "No, thank you lord Capitano for accepting me into this job." It made her spill tea on on her finger. Mind you, the tea was still hot. Axana flinches, Capitano catches onto this and grabs her cup setting it down so to take Axana's hand into his to inspect burn. She stares at him and waits for what he was about to do only to be surprised by what happens.

Capitano places a quick kiss on her burnt finger and Axana swears she felt lips instead of metal.

NUMBER 2

"Hah..." Axana breathes out clutching on her left side. There was a bleeding bruise and it needed to dressed quickly. "Axana!" Capitano shouts worriedly as he quickly goes to her side. "Let me see the wound." Axana does not make any fuss and reveals it to Capitano. Quickly, he grabs a dressing from the supplies and dresses her wound swiftly. "Thank you lord Capitano." Axana says quietly with a small smile. "Let's head back!" Capitano commands the other agents. He carries Axana and safely made her sit on the horse.

Back in the palace and in Capitano's office, both has already changed into comfortable clothes. Axana sits on one of the couches in Capitano's office her wound still stinging even after being treated by the Doctor.

"Are you feeling any better now, Axana?" Capitano asks concern laced in his voice as he sat down beside Axana on the couch with a bottle of fire water and 2 glasses on the table infront. "Much better now." As she drinks the liquor her boss gave her. The liquid soothing her aches and her mind.

"You are commendably great in combat." Capitano says as he brings his glass up. Axana chuckles sheepishly, "I have experience, that's why my lord." She says taking another sip of fire water. "I see."

A few glasses in and Axana can feel it taking effect making her drowsy and light-headed. "Rest your head here." Capitano says in a whisper as he pulls Axana's head to rest unto his shoulder. Axana did not refuse and rested her head as she was lulled to sleep with incoherent words.

'It's the alcohol I swear...'

NUMBER 3

Now, you may think that Axana here doesn't have any enemies but hey it's not everyday she meets an old Mondstadt aristocrat that was involved with the whole slavery they started roaming the streets of the capital and suddenly targetting her. Axana thought she could handle it. But, unfortunately for her, her combat skills when it comes to 1 versus a plenty would become rusty.

All bruised up and mind cloudy she looks up as she hears her name being called out.

"Who-who's there?" She asks voice shivering. "It's me. I'm here, Axana." Even though her abilities to recognize anyone at her state she still pinpointed the voice. "Lord Capitano... I'm sorry... I troubled you." Axana says weakly. "Don't say that. Let's get you out of here." Before she slips into unconsciousness she felt a pair of lips kissed her forehead.

The next time Axana opens her eyes, she wakes up in a room unfamilliar to her. 'Where am I? The Zapolyarny palace hopefully.' She thoughts as she slowly sits up on the bed. Adjusting her eyes she notices a figure leaving and another approaching the bed.

"Lord Capitano..." she calls out in a quiet voice. The bed dips, Axana looks up to meet up with Capitano's masked face. "Are you feeling any better now?" He asks in a hushes tone as he reaches to caress Axana's cheek. She leans into the warm touch. "Much better now, my lord."

"Do not ever do such a reckless move like that ever again." Capitano softly reprimands and if Axana listened closely she could've heard the desparation in Capitano's voice.

With faces just mere centimeters close Capitano whispers, "May I?" Axana nods slowly. In that moment she could feel that time had stopped.

"Be with me forever, my dear secretary?"

"Yes, my lord."

Axana sighs dreamily as she stares at her lover's sleeping face.

━━━━━━dear secretary.

おわり
end.

note: this was long overdue and finally it's done ^^
this prompt was pretty fun to make, i enjoyed making it very much ♡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

394K 16.5K 77
I couldn't pick one Fatui Harbinger Man so why not have a chance with them all? This book will have multiple routes with different Harbingers.
296K 13.3K 29
❝ WOULD YOU HAVE FOLLOWED ME TO THE LEFT OF ELYSIAN? ❞ As heiress to Teyvat's greatest trading company, you sat at the summit of nobility and wealth...
806K 14.5K 29
𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6 2021 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽: 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17 2021 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾✓...
9.5K 428 21
❝let it all go. see what stays❞ Y/n wasn't expecting to end up in the Fatui, but if fate wanted to land her in the fatui, so be it. Unfortunately, h...