End Game 》Avatar Korra

By CancerDaria

When Aiya Sato, daughter of famous industrialist Hiroshi Sato, meets Avatar Korra, she isn't impressed. Wheth... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9

Book 1 : Chapter 7

188 12 2
By CancerDaria

Aiya

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with Asami's worried face.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

I managed to pull myself up in the bed.

"Not too bad. How's Korra?" I asked her.

Asami looked just as surprised as I felt at my own words.

"I don't know. You can ask Mako," Asami said, her face forming into a frown.

"What happened?" I looked at Asami in an attempt to read her face.

"Nothing happened," She replied, shaking her head.

"I'm your sister, Asami, you can tell me," I said.

She sighed.

"When we were looking for you and Korra yesterday, Bolin told me that Mako and Korra . . . kissed," She told me.

My eyes widened.

"What?!" I moved to stand up but Asami grabbed my arm.

"Aiya, don't do anything you will regret," Asami warned and I brushed her off.

"Your boyfriend kissed another girl, Asami! Why are you taking this so lightly?" I asked her.

"I'm not, but leave this situation to me. I can handle it," She told me.

"Fine, but if you want me to do anything to them I will," I said.

She gave me a small smile before speaking.

"Let's go eat lunch with the others."

I nodded and the two of us made our way to the dining room.

"Aiya, you're awake!" Bolin said as we entered the room.

"Where you hoping I wasn't going to be awake?" I asked.

Asami sat down next to Bolin, leaving me to sit at the only available spot next to Korra.

"How's your hip?" Korra asked me.

I ignored her and began to put food on my plate.

She frowned and then resumed eating.

"The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again," Korra told Tenzin's wife.

"We're so thankful you're home safe," Pema said before standing up to bring some of the dishes to the kitchen.

"Let me help," Asami offered, standing up to help Pema.

The two left to go to the kitchen and Tenzin turned to Korra and I.

"I realise you both have been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened."

"Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son," Korra said.

"It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon." Lin exchanged a look with Tenzin.

"But how did you escape? And where's Tarrlok?" Tenzin asked.

"Amon captured him and took away his bending," I said.

"What?" Tenzin muttered in disbelief.

"Yeah, he showed up out of nowhere. He almost got us too," Korra said, looking over at me.

I avoided eye contact and kept my eyes on Lin and Tenzin.

"This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldened. Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the Avatar— I fear Amon is entering his end game."

♤ ♧ ♤ ♧

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and the person I least wanted to see entered.

"What do you want, Avatar?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm simply taking a break from your presence since I endured a lot of it yesterday," I lied, standing up.

"Don't lie to me. We were getting along yesterday and suddenly we're back to square one. What happened?" Korra asked.

"You want to know what happened? You're trying to steal my sister's boyfriend," I told her, walking up to her.

The look on her face was a mix of shock and annoyance as I glared up at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't even try to deny it. Asami told me you and Mako kissed and I also see the way you two act towards eachother. Now go before you give me another reason to hate you," I said.

Anger was written all over her face before she turned around and slammed the door shut behind herself.

I then heard a loud crash and I ran to the window to see what was happening.

My eyes widened when I saw airships dropping bombs on Republic City.

I quickly ran out of the room and made my way outside. By the time I got there, everyone was already watching the destruction happen.

"Republic City is under attack," Lin said, turning to look at us.

Asami, Bolin, Mako and I ran down to the dock and took a boat across the bay and to the city that was in chaos.

"Where did you say you parked the car?" Asami asked me.

"It's outside Kwong's Cuisine," I told her.

We ran over to the restaurant and found the car parked outside.

"I got fined?" I questioned, frowning as I looked at the dozens of tickets.

"It says no parking, Aiya," Asami said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I let out a huff of annoyance and Bolin picked up the tickets.

"How are we gonna pay for all these tickets?" Bolin asked.

Mako snatched them out of his hands and lit them on fire.

Bolin let out a gasp and his brother looked at him.

"Relax, the city is under attack. The police have more important things to worry about."

I then walked over to the boot and took out Asami's electrified glove.

"Here, it'll come in handy," I said, handing it to her.

I got into the front seat and for some reason Mako was about to sit down next to me.

"Why don't you sit in the back with Korra?" I asked.

His eyes widened at my words.

So he didn't know that Asami told me?

Asami then sat down next to me and Bolin sat in the back with Korra and Mako.

I looked in the mirror and saw Korra glaring back at me.

I pulled out of the parking space and began to drive down the street.

"Where should we go?" I asked them.

"Take us to the police station," Asami told me and I swerved the car around, making everyone fall on top of eachother.

"A little less aggressive please! Mako is crushing my bones," Bolin said.

"Stop complaining," Mako told his brother.

A few minutes later we pulled into the street where the police station was located. My eyes narrowed when I saw five mecha tanks surrounding the building.

"Bolin, create a ramp when we get close to the station," I told him.

"What? Why?" He asked, confused.

"We're crashing this thing," I said, speeding the car up.

Asami's eyes widened as she looked over at me.

"But all your work—"

"It's fine. I can recreate it," I told her.

The automobile neared the station and I turned to Bolin.

"Now!"

He stood up in his seat and created a ramp in front of us.

"Jump!" I shouted.

The five of us jumped out of our seats and the car crashed into one of the mecha tanks, destroying it.

The rest of the mecha tanks turned around and sped over to us.

One of them sent a grappler in my direction and it grabbed onto me before I could react. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity flowed through me.

I expected to feel a shot of pain but nothing hit me.

Then it hit me. Firebenders could also bend lightning.

I then took in a deep breath and focused on the electrical energy passing through me.

I managed to redirect the electricity back at the mecha tank and it broke down.

I looked around and saw that the rest of the mecha tanks had also been destroyed.

I walked over to the group and Asami looked me and down with a raised eyebrow.

"What happened to your hair?" She asked me.

"I got electrocuted but I'm fine now," I explained and she blinked at me quickly.

"Thank you, kids. Another moment later, and I would've been on my way to Amon," Tenzin said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Uh, guys, look." We all turned to see what Mako was pointing at.

My eyes widened when I saw Amon's airship making its way to Air Temple Island.

"Oh, no."

♤ ♧ ♤ ♧

We jumped off of Tenzin's bison and Jinora, Ikki and Meelo quickly ran over to us.

"Oh, thank goodness you're all right!" Tenzin said, hugging his children.

"We caught the bad guys," Meelo said.

"You let them fight? Do you realise what could've happened?" Tenzin asked Lin who had her hands on her hips.

"I would've been toast if it weren't for your kids. You should be proud. You taught them well. Go on. Be with your wife," Lin said.

Tenzin's eyes widened and he ran off to find Pema.

I looked up at the sky and saw two more airships coning our way.

We all looked at eachother and quickly ran to find Tenzin.

We heard crying down the corridor and we walked into the room where Pema was holding her and Tenzin's newborn.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but . . . more airships are coming," Korra said.

Tenzin's smile dropped and he handed the baby back to Pema before following us outside.

"What do you want to do, Tenzin?" Korra asked him.

Tenzin sighed.

"I need to protect my family and get them as far away from this conflict as possible. If Amon gets his hands on my children- I hate to even think of it," Tenzin said.

"If you're leaving, then I'm going with you," Lin told him.

"But—"

"No arguments. You and your family are the last airbenders. There's no way in the world I'm letting Amon take your bending away," Lin said.

"Thank you, Lin. Korra, I want you to leave this island and hide for the time being," Tenzin said.

"I'm not giving up," Korra replied, stubbornly.

"I'm not asking you to. I've sent word to the United Forces. They will be here soon. And once my family is safe, I will return. With the reinforcements, we can turn the tide in this war."

"What you're saying is we need to be patient," Korra said, sighing.

"You're learning well."

After retrieving all the bison from the stable, Tenzin turned to hug Korra.

"Stay safe, Korra," Tenzin said as he pulled away.

"You too," She said.

"Tenzin, if we're leaving, we'd better do it now," Lin said.

Tenzin airbent himself onto the sky bison and they quickly flew away. The airships above us turned and followed them.

"More airships incoming," Bolin said, his eyes widening.

Two airships stopped above the island and dropped a zip line down next to us.

A dozen chi-blockers landed in front of us and the members of the White Lotus turned to us.

"Go, we'll hold them off," One of them said.

Korra nodded and the five of us ran to Naga.

"Everyone, climb on!" She told us.

We got on and I wrapped my arms tightly around Asami to make sure I wouldn't fall off.

Naga ran down the side of the mountain and Bolin suddenly began to shout.

"Moustache guy!"

Naga jumped into the air and pushed an Equalist into the water below.

"Nice one, Naga," Korra said.

We made it down to the deck and Naga dove into the water.

I was about to hold in my breath when Korra created a bubble of water around us, trapping the air inside.

After what felt like hours, Naga finally emerged to the surface. She jumped onto the ground above which was situated right next to a sewerage pipe.

"We have to go through a sewer?" I asked, my nose twitching at the smell.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" Korra said, giving me a look that could kill.

I was about to reply when Mako cut in.

"Korra, we should get moving," Mako said, wrapping his arm around her.

I narrowed my eyes at the two as they walked stepped into the sewer.

Asami simply shook her head and followed them inside.

♤ ♧ ♤ ♧

A/N

Quite a short chapter but what do you think of it? I guess I was bored when writing it and didn't want Aiya and Korra to become friends that quickly so that's why I added some drama.

Daria <3

Don't forget to comment and vote!

29/05/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.9K 22
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. ⚠︎︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 �...
125K 3.4K 37
Kya is now taken captive to the Fire Nation and faced with choosing herself over her beliefs. Siding with Azula for a better chance at survival Kya s...
2.8K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
226K 6.6K 64
Eziri is the eldest daughter of Ozai and Ursa, Princess of the Fire Nation, and the embodiment of perfection. Or...at least she was. What will happe...