𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑺 | 𝑐...

By achvve

➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊• 𝘴. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 "𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭�... More

🃎 🃎 🃎
playlist.
before.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
ARISU, Y/N, KARUBE & CHOTA
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
Y/N & NIRAGI
🃎INTERVAL🃎
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
after.

forty two.

5.9K 301 313
By achvve

deadly games
deal

  IT WAS QUIET.

  The quiet before the storm, in which no one dared to say a word after such a scene was caused. No one informed the bully about the lie and, to be fair, it was the right thing to do. The stress a Hearts game brought was already enough, no one deserved to get bullied on top of that.
  Deep down, everyone wanted this. A lie that would cause the start of the game. Because no one wanted to be stuck forever in such a dark place.

  Urumi wasn't concerned about what happened or about the victim who was still on the floor when she approached. Her only reason to talk to him was because it was the perfect moment for a new member in her group. She liked power — craved it even. And this game was providing it for her, so she enjoyed every moment of it.
  While she helped him with hidden reasons, you looked at Banda who seemed bothered. It was obvious that he wasn't fond of the girl, either.

  "Should we try to get rid of her now?" you whispered close to Chishiya's ear.

  "It's too soon."

  For now, Urumi was being worshipped by multiple players. You couldn't tell her a wrong suit, since more people would tell her the truth. The moment when she'll start lying will be the start. The only ace you had up your sleeve was Chishiya who undeniably could be now trusted.
  Your eyes went back to Banda who suddenly turned his attention on you as well. The thought of a possible alliance didn't sound too bad, however being around a serial killer would be more than uncomfortable.
Chishiya noticed everything and understood what you were thinking, he didn't think it would be a wise idea, so he nudged you out of the eye contact. The look he gave you was like a loud warning to not do anything stupid. It was indeed stupid, so you chose to take his warning seriously.

"It's a bad idea, it could be also a good one. Just not now." Chishiya settled to say.

"I'm aware it's not wise to be the first ones causing a dispute, but if you think about it, the outcome would be similar in every scenario. We start it, they continue. They start it, we continue."

  "We both know it's not that easy, Y/N." Chishiya rightfully said.

  "The game will get messy either way. But that guy right there," you pointed at Banda. "is probably one of our best shots. As much as I hate to say it, the fact that he mercilessly killed those people makes him shameless and he'd be more than alright with a plan to get rid of people in this game."

"Do you really think so?" Chishiya asked, but he seemed worried.

"It's worth a try."

"What if he really is the Jack and you're willingly entering the lion's cage?"

𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁.

"I guess we'll find out in the third round."

"Who am I to stop you?" he asked, wishing to be someone that could. You fixated on his words as well, wishing the same as him.

"Right. You're a Club."

"You're a Heart." he said and you nodded, starting to walk in the direction of your cells.

𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶.

As you slowly opened the door, you glanced again at Chishiya, who seemed lost in his own thoughts. You ignored the flying thoughts of worry that appeared by themselves and the fact that Chishiya thought your idea was bad. He had every reason to, however it was new to you to care about his opinions. You weren't a person to seek approval, moreover from him. Things changed, though. The time you spent with him kept increasing and while it did so, you had multiple unstoppable feelings, which you didn't think were just fleeting.

𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁.

"Heart." you went with the exact thing Chishiya told you.

After you successfully exited the cell, the atmosphere felt different. You knew it was because the bully got the wrong answer and he went with it. He died and people kept whispering among themselves. The entire blame will go to the poor guy that got bullied and manipulated by the guy you wanted to make a deal with. He was the game's devil, that caused chaos and now you were ready to negotiate with him.
Back in the guardroom, you only gave Chishiya a reassuring look before making the choice to go to Banda's direction.

Banda was sitting down with his back pressed against the hard wall, the other guy was standing next to him. While approaching, they noticed you and didn't have a special reaction.

"I've noticed the two of you a while ago. Whispering and looking at what's happening." you said once you arrived to Banda's left side.

"Isn't that the right thing to do in a game like this?" Banda rhetorically asked.

"It is. But after a while, it shouldn't be. Urumi, there," you looked at the girl talking to her group and focusing on the guilty figure of that guy. "is already trying to convince her group to lie at that poor boy. Whom you told to be dishonest towards the bully, who's now dead. You didn't just sit and watch, you took action."

"So what? Do you resent me about what I did?"

"I don't know you. Personally. And I don't have a problem about what you did, since it was necessary. That bully deserved it, but now there will be people who don't."

"And what do you want from me?"

"To help me get rid of Urumi when the time's right." you said and then Banda stared at Chishiya, who stared back.

"I don't think your boyfriend likes this idea. Or me. He keeps glaring."

"He didn't stop me. So are you in?"

"You're missing something that will obviously happen, though. While that girl will keep lying, her group will notice and they will all turn against her. I don't know when but they will. So whatever idea you had, give up on it and just wait." Banda explained and you understood his point of view. "What I will gladly help you with is find the Jack of Hearts."

After he struck a new deal with you, you realized that indeed you were focusing on the wrong person. Maybe there were some lingering feelings of dislike that had something to do with Hatter. Because she resembled him in a way, maybe you wanted to take it out on her.

"So you don't think Urumi's the Jack. Why?"

"Don't tell me you do, because we both know it would be a lie. The Jack's purpose is to stay hidden, unnoticed, meanwhile she just wants to be seen."

His words made you instinctively turn your head to his friend. He never said a word since the conversation started and he didn't comment or was phased by anything since the game started. It was just your hunch telling you that there is something up with him, so it might not be anything.

"Okay, I'll help you with whatever to find out who the Jack is."

"Why do you think that I'm not the Jack?" Banda seriously asked. "I told the poor guy to kill his bully."

"As you said, the Jack is more likely to want to be invisible. You weren't by doing so." you said and Banda seemed content with your answer.

  Just because you made an arrangement with him, it didn't mean you trusted him. Anyone could be the Jack, except you and Chishiya. But you were trying to scratch people on the suspected list until there would be only one left.

  "What about you?" you finally adressed something to Banda's friend.

  "What about me?"

  "I assume you and him formed an alliance, so your opinion should be quite important on this matter."

  "I don't have an opinion. Your agreement doesn't have anything to do with me." he neutrally told you and you nodded.

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

After you ended the conversation with Banda, you got back to Chishiya, who was still not on the same page as you. The peace didn't last long, because Urumi decided to gather her entire group to the cafeteria. Including you, Chishiya and Ippei — who Chishiya seemed to have gotten quite fond of.
Chishiya wasn't good with people, he didn't like people, but surely he had a few exceptions. There was you, Kuina and now Ippei. Ippei's innocence fascinated Chishiya, because it was something he hasn't seen in a long time. He used to work with kids back in the original world, kids that deserved a better destiny than the one it was provided for them. There were times when Chishiya couldn't do much, or anything, for them, and because of that he felt as if he was taking away a part of their child innocence. Even a child can resent, especially someone that is supposed to make them feel better, that has promised to heal them, and eventually broke that promise. Broken promises was something Chishiya was very familiar with, at the same time it was something he really wanted to forget.

"Oh, you're a Heart." they began telling another man his suit, while you were still sitting at a table with Chishiya after they said your suit was a Diamond.

"May I go next?" Urumi asked for her turn.

"Yes, yes, please." a man approved.

"Your symbol is a diamond." the guy that got bullied the previous round answered first.

"Diamond, yes." everyone agreed.

"Can you do mine next?" the same guy asked Urumi and everyone already knew how it will turn out.

"Looks like your symbol's a Spade." Urumi lied with a big smile on her face.

"Spade. Spade."

"Yes."

"It's a Spade."

"Thank you very much." he trusted the fact that everyone told him the same, not thinking that he was being lied to.

No one dared to say anything, the air being completely off and full of lies. You looked at everyone who tried to mask their obvious guilt. Even Chishiya felt bad and looked away, while eating a cookie. Through the dying silence, only his loud crunches could be heard.

Since the round it was soon coming to an end, all of them left until it was just you and Chishiya.

"I can't wait for this game to be over." you said and dared to put your head on his shoulder. He didn't mind.

"It goes painfully slow."

"Exactly. These type of games are the worst. Once you start getting bored, you lose your motivation and can't do anything right."

"Did you get bored?"

"Very."

"How can I help you to get rid of the boredom?" he genuinely asked, not liking to see you at a loss of motivation.

"I don't know, you could tell me something interesting, that no one else knows."

Your request made him think. He didn't know what he could possibly tell you, so he went with the first thing that ran through his mind and he was becoming very certain of.

"You're my weakness."

Those three words made your heart stop for a second before starting to run. You blinked a few times, trying to make sure that he actually said that and you weren't having a hearing problem or even imagining something.
It was all true and happening. That left you speechless and he succeeded to install a rush inside your soul.

"Tell me what's in your heart. And what it feels." it was a bold solicitation. It wasn't the right place or the right time, but was there really a perfect place and time? Chishiya already started his confession, he might as well finish it.

"It's been a while since my perception of you changed. Even when you're being annoying, I can't bring myself to get annoyed. Even when you reject me or remind me of how I hurt and betrayed you, I still feel the need to chase after you. And when you're mad at me, I don't want you to be. I assume all of this means that my worthless being finally got something to lose."

Your heart kept hitting your chest. This felt like the impossible just happened. You blinked and felt like your everything was melting on the table's bench. He melted not just your heart, but your entire self. It felt surreal, as everything kept playing out in both your favors. It was time you both stopped playing deadly games with each other.

𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 184 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...
5.3K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...
10K 477 23
𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙨...
12.2K 324 12
You had moved to Japan to get a fresh new start but ended up in a game you didn't know how to get out of. After renewing your visa in a game of hide...