Fantasies

By _alright_but_no

To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were... More

Oh daddy!!
Roomates (teaser)
Good morning daddy.
Roomates (full chapter)
Mirrors (preview)
Tied Up
Mirrors
Valentine's day special.
Warehouse
Apology
The Club
Transfer Student (dummy)
Threesome With A Married Couple (I)
Behind the dumpster.
The Flight
Pawned Off
Threesome With A Married Couple (II)

Neighbours

6.5K 13 1
By _alright_but_no

It all started when I went to my next door neighbour's house to borrow her phone charger.

There she was in a skimpy little number ready to hit the clubs downtown, when I went over and saw her about to lock her door and saw her boyfriend waiting outside the elevator doors.

"Hi I am sorry but could I please borrow your charger mine isn't working and I have an assignment that need to be submitted by tomorrow."

"Yeah sure, you wait here Ill just go grab it for you."

And so I waited outside here door. A few minutes went by and she didn't come out so I knocked on the door and from my peripheral view saw her boyfriend approaching her apartment door. He looked me up and down and asked,"can we help you?" To which I told him how she had gone in to get the charger and hadn't returned.

"Oh come on in then." He told me and opened the door to allow us both in.
Once inside he asked me to take a seat while he went looking for his girlfriend.

A few minutes went by and now both were missing. So I decided to do some investigation as where they were and found them in a very compromising position in what I assumed to be bedroom corridor. He had one of his hand on her boob while the other was holding her hands captive above her head. His knee between her legs kneading her pussy. I didn't know what to do so I just turned around and was about to leave when my toe stubbed the large table and a tiny scream left my mouth before I could cover my mouth.

That got their attention and Amy (my neighbour) called out my name and came closer with the charger in her hand. She pushed me up against the wall trapping me between her body and the wall. Concern evident on her pretty face.

"Are you alright?" She asked while her hand ran down the side of my face to my bare shoulder.

"I am fine, just hit my toe that all."
"Oh well, here's the charger."

"Thanks" I said as I took it from her hand my breathing shallow while my entire body was on fire with desire.
Her boyfriend came up behind her trapping me further between the two.

"So Ill give this back when I am done." I said while trying to get away from the sexual tension that one could cut with a fucking butter knife.

But instead of moving the two of them just stood there looking at me as if I was prey that they had to devour whole. She pushed her body into mine while her hand that rested on my shoulder moved down to cup my right tit while Sam's (boyfriend) hand that was resting on Amy's lower back moved to my left tit.

I wanted more but it felt so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. With the two of them kneading my breast the desire just kept spreading until all I could think about was having an orgasm.

I made one final attempt to stop them and myself by asking them to,"stop."and telling them, "We can't, this wrong."

To which they both looked at each other and then at my face and then Amy pushed her chest closer to mine while her lips descended on mine.

The only thought going through my head was 'am kissing her, after so long my wish to this is finally coming true.

We kissed for I don't know how long before her boyfriend pulled her face away from mine and before I could react he placed his lips on mine.

'I had dreamed about this since the time I first met them when I moved in next door and Amy asked me over to her place and we first got to know each other. That night i had masturbated to the thought of us having sex on the living room couch that we were seated on.

Before I could think any further I was pulled out of my thoughts when Amy pulled us all to her living room. We all sat down on the couch with me in the middle with Amy on my left and Sam on my right. The moment we sat sat down the two of them started kissing up my neck and face. While Amy sucked on my neck, Sam started kissing that one uniquely placed pleasure spot behind my ear.

Oh it felt so good that I had a hard time suppressing my moans. My hands as if they had a mind of their own found their way to Sam's crotch and the other made it's way to Amy's pussy that was barely covered by the thong she was wearing.

"Mmmmm we should stop."

I said while moaning out loud as Sam bit my earlobe hard.

"Mmm we can't, we are just getting started. You don't know how long we have waited to do this with you."

Sam said inbetween kissing and sucking on my neck.

"We need to have you now, or else we may never get another chance to this with you. " Amy said while her hand moved to pull down my spaghetti strap of my lacy slip.

Her hand started kneading and pinching my nipple while she used her other hand to turn my face toward her and placing her lips on mine and giving me a bruising, hard kiss.

Sam moved a little bit to adjust his rock hard boner that had formed under his jeans and pulled me on top of his lap kind of pushing his boner into my dripping wet pussy.

I started rubbing myself on his erection while still trying to continue the kiss with Amy. Who finally decided that she needed to feel my body completely naked as she ripped my top of my body and hers followed suit right after.

Then she got down on her knees and and pulled my shorts and panty down to my ankles and then in swift motion pulled them completely off my body.

Now I sat completely naked on Sam's lap with Amy in front of me in a pair of high heels and a black thong.

Amy slowly moved her hands up my freshly shaved legs and pushed them apart while Sam started rubbing and dry humping my wet pussy on him dark washed jeans.

I felt Amy start to place tiny kisses on my legs while her hand slowly made it's way to my pussy which she then parted and added a digit in slowly spreading my juices around. She then added another digit and started moving her fingers in a scissoring motion bringing me to an orgasm.

Once it passed I got off Sam's lap and Switched places with Amy and started undoing Sam's jeans while simultaneously pulling down Amy's thong.

Once both of them were completely naked I started sucking on Amy's clit while giving Sam a handjob and them alternated between the two by giving Sam a blowjob and by finger fucking Amy. I knew Sam was close with the pre cum evident on the tip of this dick and so I started bobbing my head faster feeling the cum and saliva dribble down the side of mouth and down my neck to my tits.

He came hard and fast after that and I moved my attention to Amy and started sucking on her clit while fingering pussy. Her moans became louder than before a telling sign that she was close to an oragasm and soI speed up my fingers while sucking her clit a little more harder. She pushed my face into her pussy and came hard in my mouth.

We then moved to their bedroom where Sam spread my legs apart and then tied then to the bed post and Amy did the same with my wrists.

I was now spread eagle on the bed and was completely at their mercy. Samn climb on my chest and pushed his cock on my lips while Amy moved between my legs and started sucking on my pussy. I opened my mouth to moan but before I could get a sound out Sam pushed his dick in. He shoved his cock down my throat and started fucking my throat hard while Amy fingered my pussy.

I heard a buzzing sound coming from my left but couldn't make out what it was until I felt a vibrating dildo pushing and buzzing on my pussy.

Amy then squirted what I assume was lube on my asshole but before I could think about it she shoved the entire dildo in ass. Sam then took out his hard cock out of my mouth allowing me to take a breath and then he pushed his cock back in. His entire length hitting the back of my throat.

He did this few times before finally pulling out and moving off my body.

I was confused as he had not come yet, but that became quite clear as he quickly moved between my legs and shoved his hard cock in to my tiny little pussy.

The new sensations with the cock and slowly pulled out a little bit but quickly pushed his entire length back in. He continued doing this for a while before his moves became erratic and faster. Amy had now moved away from the foot of the bed and made her way toward me. She climbed onto the bed and sat onto my face smothering me with her pussy.

The vibrations combined with the cock made me want cum so bad but I wanted this sensation to last for as long as possible and so I started eating her pussy out to distract myself and also to stop myself from cumming to early.

Once we all came we decided it was time for a break and so they freed my arms and legs from their bonds and we moved back to the living room to sort of calm down and also to grab a bite.

We then moved back to the bedroom and had sex for the next couple of hours before we all passed out on top of each other on the bed covered in cum, saliva and sweat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 313 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
46K 124 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
234K 6.9K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...