๐€๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By strawberry1d

Your mouth felt dry. "W... what?" "I'm leaving tonight," Hoseok added, his tone final. "I'm sorry, Yuri... bu... More

.*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๊งเผ’ DISCLAIMER เผ’๊ง‚ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*.
๊งเผ’Joyful heart เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Innocent heartsเผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Shattered Heartเผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Silent heart-1เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Stony heart-2เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Tender heart-3เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Rejected heart-4เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Broken heart-5 เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Changing heart-7เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Iced heart-8เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Snowy heart-9เผ’๊ง‚

๊งเผ’Confused heart-6เผ’๊ง‚

75 7 0
By strawberry1d

You've never been so excited about dating one of the hottest guys in school, even if you knew it wouldn't last. Hoseok will travel to Seoul with his dance group to study music and dance at Seoul National University, while you will study if you are accepted into the Journalism program at Korea National University. Gi-Yeon had already been accepted into the Science program. You are so proud of your brilliant friend. You're going to miss her.

The exam was challenging, but you and Gi-Yeon were dedicated to studying, especially at night school.

The only thing that bothered you was Hobi's friend Min Yoongi, who always looked at you with an analyzing gaze. You'd always wondered why, but Hoseok assured you that Yoongi doesn't dislike you. He was like that with all of the girls the group dated. He was attempting to figure out who you were. You don't concern about it.

Mi-Cha was uncharacteristically quiet, possibly because she had to study without Gi-Yeons' assistance. Your friend chose to ignore her crush and move on with her life. She was accepted to a prestigious university, and while she and her best friend will not be attending the same university, Yuri was concerned because she hadn't yet received her acceptance letter.

After the exams, you and your mother will be gone. You are overjoyed for your mother because she is graduating and you will be in Busan for a week. Gi-Yeon and her family will also go away for the weekend.

You're curious if she'll come out with her family. She was terrified, but she needed to tell her parents before leaving for university. You can only hope that her parents accept her because they are very traditional, and her father is not very accommodating.

The family was not pleased to learn that you and your mother would be gone for a week. You chuckled inwardly because that meant your obnoxious cousin had to do her chores, her slave would have been gone for the week, and your mom had to find you a new place to live.

Her agreement with her cousin will be completed. She is now free to live her own life. You can be glad for them. Even if you don't have enough money, she will get a job and rent you a small apartment. You'll look for a part-time job to help with household expenses.

Hoseok called to inquire about a very special date following your graduation. You're both excited to spend the day together. You haven't even kissed yet, but your love is so sweet. He's a true gentleman. Your heart is overjoyed because you've found the perfect guy, but after what Mi-cha told you, you realized it was accurate.

He was already betrothed, and the girl is a spoiled heiress. He stated that he does not want to be forced to marry. He hasn't yet confessed his feelings to you, but once you've decided on a date, you'll tell him how you feel. You are so hopelessly in love with him, that it hurts.

When your mother entered, you were busy packing your luggage in your small bag. She appears to be overjoyed. with a broad grin. You raise your brows at her.

"And who exactly is Mr. Duri "You inquired playfully.

Your mother has just snorted, "...just a friend. He's nice. I met him at one of our night classes. He was wrapping up an advanced Business degree. He works in the marketing division of a computer programming company."

"Oh...is he single?" you wanted to know.

Your mother gave you a disapproving look "Stop your nonsense, Yuri. And, yes, he is a 40-year-old bachelor. He had never been married. He appears to be devoted to his job." You could see the reddish tint on her cheeks as you smirked, she said nonchalantly.

"Well...ok. But if you want to date, Eomma, you are most welcome. Don't be concerned about me. I'm a mature young lady." you stated.

Your mother simply smiled and hugged you back "I like him, Yuri...but I'm hesitant to open my heart to a man. But I want you to have joy in your life. Don't be concerned about me. We'll be fine."

"I love you Eomma," you say with deep affection. " Don't be focused on that slacker who rejected us. We're fine without him. I don't want to meet him. You don't have to tell me anything about him. He's nothing more to me. It's just the two of us, and I swear I'll work hard and make you so proud of me that you'll burst with joy."

Your mother only smiled, but you could see tears welling up around her expressive eyes. You want your mother to be overjoyed. Your uncle has assisted you thus far, and he and your mother have reached an agreement that when you turn eighteen and graduate from high school, you would therefore be paid your dues to him as a way of saying thank you.

Mr. Duri arrived very early the next morning to pick you and your mother up. When your mother introduced you to him, he was quite charming.

He's a handsome man, but perhaps he's too picky. But when you were driving, you could tell your mother and Mr. Duri were in love, so you smirked while talking on the phone with your future boyfriend. Your mother has already met him and likes his cheerful demeanor. She could tell he likes you, but you only told her you'd wait to see if he asks you to be his girlfriend.

Mr. Duri is hilarious. He told your mother that when you arrive in Busan, he will take you both out to dinner and for lunch. You liked him right away, and it makes your mother very happy that you and Mr. Duri can talk about things you have in common, Politics.

He told you that he was going to start his own computer programming business, but his brother, the current owner of his parent's company, wanted him to start a sister company in the United States.

You were taken aback, "Oh wow. Mr. Duri. Will you accept it?"

He cast a sidelong glance at your expressionless mother. "It all depends on whether or not your mother agrees. to come and be my accountant."His eyes flashed a deflated emotion.

You furrow your brow as you look at him and then at your mother "Isn't that the best deal, Eomma? A new life in America?"

She sighs deeply "Duri...even if I want to follow you, I have Yuri to consider. She is still waiting for her acceptance letters. She wants to attend Korea University."

"But Eomma...forget about me--," you frown. She must live her life. This is a chance for her to be free and happy.

She seemed irritated "No Yuri. You are the first person in my life. I will never leave you alone in Korea-"

"Eomma! Please go--I...I can forget about Korea University and start a new life in a new country with you." you pleaded softly.

She seemed conflicted "But, baby, Korea University is your dream university. I'm not going to let you give it up."

"Eomma...I need to be with you," you sign deeply. "I'll follow you even if you go to Africa. This is your moment to shine...with Mr. Duri. I can tell you two get along. I'll still apply wherever you want to go. So long as I can continue to study journalism."

You noticed the looks they exchanged. As she looked at Duri, you, mom, inhaled deeply.

"All right, Duri, I'll think about it. Let's just wait a little longer and see what happens after Yuri graduates." He exhaled a sigh of relief as she smiled at him. Your mother wants to leave, but she is afraid of leaving you alone.

You were pleasantly surprised by the luxury of this beachfront resort when you arrived at your hotel. Your mother informed you in your suite that Mr. Duri had reserved a room for them. You could simply smile because you have a connected bedroom. You could choose to be private.

You couldn't stand it any longer and decided to go swimming. Mr. Duri had dinner with you and your mother that evening. The company was enjoyable, and you learned more about him over dinner. He never married, but he had a long relationship with his fiancee, who died tragically on a family ski trip with her parents. He couldn't see himself moving on until two years ago when his family encouraged him to restart dating. And it was during their night classes that he met your mother and decided to pursue a business degree in addition to his computer programming degree.

He fell madly in love with your mother and pursued her for two years. Until she agrees to give him a chance and go on a few dates in their final year. Your mother will go out on Saturdays when she is not working and meet him. Particularly when you're with your friends or Hobi,

The following morning, your mother's graduation ceremony was held at a nearby conference center. You were surprised by how many people your mother knew who was studying with her. After reaching the age of maturity, most people decide to pursue their dreams. Your mother received the Faculty President's Award at graduation. You were so proud of your mother. She will pursue her dreams, forget about the past, and live her life without regard for being a servant to anyone or owing anyone anything.

The week was one of the most relaxing weeks of your life so far. You don't have to worry about your obnoxious cousin or your obnoxious aunt.

You were so relaxed when you returned from your vacation. You have finished your exams and are eager to graduate from high school.

The final years had planned a senior party at one of your rich classmates' mansions. The Kim Mansion. Namjoon, one of Hoseok's best friend's houses, but you were still in Busan that Saturday. Hoseok was disappointed that you couldn't attend the party. His friends wanted to meet you in person.

Gi-Yeon accompanied two of your other classmates who enjoyed hanging out with you. You arrived home late on Sunday afternoon. Mi-cha was not at home, and you were delighted; even your aunt left with her best friends.

You and your mother were spending a lovely afternoon in front of the television, watching your favorite drama. When you look around your small backroom apartment on the rooftop, you might get nostalgic. In a few weeks, you'll be packing your belongings and leaving this house for good.

Your mother smiled as she drank her hot drink beside you on the couch.

"So, Eomma. Have you decided on your plans? You have a degree, and the world is your oyster." You smirked.

"I'll go if you get accepted at a new university near my Duri's new company premises," your mother said with a shake of her head.

"Mr. Duri handed me brochures from a few universities in New York. I send my applications to a few whose application deadlines are still open. Columbia and New York University. I looked into Syracuse University. Syracuse, Fordham University in the Bronx, Hofstra University in Hempstead, and Stony Brook University, but New York University is my preferred choice. They have an excellent journalism faculty. We must cross our fingers."

Your mother stared at you in awe. You spoke with Mr. Duri; he printed all the brochures for you and sent you their contact information.

"Wow! You were very busy during our brief vacation, baby. "She beams brightly.

"So, wherever you go, I'll accompany you. A new beginning. I'll always return to Korea to see Gi-Yeon." You shrugged, but you seemed so content.

"You and Mr. Duri were busy behind my back," your mother chuckled.

You shrugged and laughed. You want your mother to give love a chance, and Mr. Duri is settled; he can look after your mother. She is still beautiful and youthful. Perhaps you could have a younger sibling.

Your mother smiled as she set her mug down and stood up, looking tired, saying, "I'm going to take a nap for now because I'm sure I have a long chore list from our favourite madam tomorrow."

When you both heard a frantic knock on your door, she picked up her mug to go to the kitchen. It sounds very urgent.

You and your mother exchanged nervous looks as your mother walked cautiously to open the door while keeping the security chain on.

You and your mother both gasped in shock and horror...

a/n: Thank you for supporting ARSONIST OF THE HEART. Kindly vote, comment, and enjoy.

Shout out toneakleon10 ArlenysChelinethMart Hooky99 chubbygurl_ anaghabtstan Btsmamma squeaki20707 saku0311 MarieKalsson3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
61.4K 1.9K 25
๐Ÿ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. โYou do things to me, Desire,โž he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
5.9K 575 36
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. ๐Ÿค "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
175K 11.1K 39
โ˜…Completedโ˜… -Description- โ›โ›What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.โž _________________________________________ There...