Reapers in The FranXX: Redux...

By punkie98

The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their rec... More

Reapers
A Challenge
The Curse
Prepare for Liftoff
Liftoff!
Poll #1 Fireplace!
Boys x Girls
Love makes you stupid
Music in your Heart
Crimson Reaper
The Garden
Remembrance
Awakened Feelings
The taste of Real Life
Rebellious Forces
Swan Song

Earth is still alive

248 7 10
By punkie98

*(Y/N) POV, Plantation 13, 1800 hours*

After some proper 11 hours of sleep, following our overnight battle to defend Plantations 13 and 26, Ryuko, I, Zero Two, and Hiro got called to meet Nana and Hachi in the hangar. Saying it's urgent, we get changed, meet on the staircase, and go straight to the elevator. Upon arriving, Ryuko and I get both angry and happy. There, with the Caretaker and the Commander, stood uncle Werner, using his trusty cane to help him stand and walk. And why we got angry... well... Alpha was there too. Wearing his 'pure' white uniform, all Nines do. Just the sight of him makes me want to punch him in the throat.

(Y/N): "Great... as if I want to murder someone" I sigh

Ryuko: "Leave something for me. Hate the brat" we stopped in front of them.

Dr. FranXX: "Oh, Zero Two, (Y/N), Ryuko. It's nice to see you three"

Zero Two: "You didn't have to go all this way just to see us" She replied kinda coldly

'Ouch... Poor old uncle. First aunt Karina died and now Zero, who is as close as their daughter, is neglecting him. Hope when I tell her, she'll brighten up to the old timer'.

Dr. FranXX: "Don't be like that, dear. I'm glad you and Reapers are fine" Zero smiled a little at him.

Zero Two: "Thanks to my friends and Darling"

Dr. FranXX: "Glad to hear that, dear"

Ryuko: "We're fine, Doctor. And as you saw, we get along with Squad 13" she looks at him, "You're leaving so soon?"

Dr. FranXX: "Well, I got what I came for. You two know I'm a busy man" He winked with his human eye.

Nana meanwhile introduced uncle to Hiro

Nana: "Hiro, meet Dr. FranXX, the creator of the FranXX" she gestured her hand to the old gentleman

Hiro: "The creator..." Uncle looked at him and nodded. Nana meanwhile turns to Alpha.

Nana: "And this here is-" The blond elite cut her off

Alpha: "No need to introduce us. We are sure to run into one another again someday" he gets out of the shadow and walked to us.

'What do you want now, you little prick? For us four to get back? Not. A. Chance.'

Alpha: "This is the second time anyone survived Zero Two" He looked at me, "Omega was first, right?" I meanwhile grit my teeth. He turned back to Hiro "Huh... So this is what you are like. I must say, I have taken an interest in you guys. I can see why Iota gets all friendly with you" Ryuko got between him and Hiro

Ryuko: "Oi! Don't you get a little too friendly? Why are you here?"

(Y/N): "What do you want from us this time, Alpha?" we both get ready to use our weapons. Alpha looked at us.

Alpha: "Psi, Omega, there is no need to be so aggressive" He smiles, "I'm here just to make sure you two and Iota are fine. You always treat an old friend with aggression?"

(Y/N): "No, only you" Alpha sighs

Alpha: "I see. I'm hurt by your barbaric action"

Reapers: "BITE US!" we shouted and huffed. Alpha turned on his heel and went to an exit.

Alpha: "It was nice to see you again, Iota, Psi, Omega, but I must be going. Papa has some big plans and I should return to my Squad. Good luck Code 016" he turned to look at us one more time "And Iota, try to play nice with him" He left the hangar.

Ryuko: "That little prick" she huffs

(Y/N): "I'll be happy when the day comes. I will hang him on his intestines" I growl. Hiro turned to us.

Hiro: "(Y/N), who was this whole 'Alpha'?"

(Y/N): "That blonde guy you just met. He's Nine Alpha. He's the leader of APE special forces called Nines"

Ryuko: "Little asshole, brat, and a snob. He thinks he's better than anyone else. Back when we were traveling with Zero Two, who was still a part of them under 'Nine Iota'" Zero got stiff, getting a flashback "Sorry Zero, I didn't want to get you a flashback" she smiled.

Zero: "It's okay, friend. It's in the past" she smiles too.

(Y/N): "Anyway, he tried to recruit us countless times. Papa even tried to make us, but Dr. FranXX helped us in the matter" I nod to the mentioned old man, and he nods too "I was supposed to be Nine Omega, while Ryuko was supposed to be Nine Psi"

Hiro: "So that's why you two look so angry at him... but he wasn't so bad"

(Y/N): "You need to meet the real him to see it" I smirk. Hachi cleared his throat and got our attention.

Hachi: "Now, the reason we called you four here. After the battle, APE decided to assign Strelizia to Plantation 13"

Hachi: "Yes, yes, I know. Geezers already told me" Hachi looked at us.

Hachi: "As such, Code 016 is hereby officially appointed Code 002's partner" We got happy

Hiro: "Y-Yes, sir!" We turned to look at him. Zero instantly went to him and give him a big strong hug.

Zero Two: "Darling! I'm so happy!"

Hiro: "I can't breathe, Zero Two" We smile at the duo of lovebirds

(Y/N): "Should I sing 'Can you feel the love tonight' or 'You and Me' from Tiffany on their wedding?" I smirk and whisper to Ryuko.

Ryuko: "We're still not sure when. But" She looks at them "One look into Zero's eyes, and it's all clear. It was Hiro who tried to break her from the Garden" I meanwhile got their attention.

(Y/N): "Gratz Hiro. Now you and Zero are official partners" I smile.

Ryuko: "Congratulations, you two" she smirks, "You two ready to lose another bet?" I smile at Hiro

(Y/N): "Hon, let them get used to each other" I look at Zero and Hiro "You will win if you get more than half our kills, fresh meat"

Hiro: "What the?!"

Zero Two: "We don't need to. We will beat you as usual" She smirks "We don't need some stupid handicap"

Ryuko: "Oh, you think you two can beat us?"

(Y/N): "Well, think again" Zero and Hiro look at us

Zero Two: "We don't think so, friends. We know so!"

Hiro: "We will show you two" I smile

(Y/N): "We accept the challenge. Just to make it fair, we start clear" We all nodded. Doctor cleared his throat.

Dr. FranXX: "I'm glad you are getting along, children. Nana, Hachi, I would like to talk with Ryuko and (Y/N) in private" Nana nodded

Nana: "Of course, Doctor. Hiro, Zero Two. You two are dismissed. Get back to the house" Team Strelizia left as well as Nana and Hachi. Uncle looked around, making sure we were all alone.

Dr. FranXX: "First of all. What're you two waiting for?" I and Ryuko went to hug him "It's good to see you two, my nephew, and my niece-in-law" he smiled and we separate.

Ryuko: "We're glad to see you too, uncle Werner"

(Y/N): "Yeah. You're not here just to watch that Klaxosaur, right?" I smile.

Dr. FranXX: "I did. Just that Inumuta has contacted me. We're ready for the second stage of our plan" I get shocked.

(Y/N): "Wow. That fast? We're here only for two weeks, and you already build a base" I get my jaw closed "Time for the operation 'Birds flew out of the Cage'"

Dr. FranXX: "Not so fast, my boy. How's Squad 13?"

Ryuko: "Well... some of them already show the banned feelings. Crushes, interest in another gender... some boys are even too much interested, but it's normal for their age. And I think we have one who is homosexual or at least bi."

Dr. FranXX: "Well, who's the first one to have a romantic interest?"

(Y/N): "It's Code 015, Ichigo. She's kinda Hiro's friend since little. It's the same case as when Ryuko and I fell in love with each other"

Dr. FranXX: "Code 015 you say" He sighs, "Well... Ichigo will learn what heartbreak feels like sooner than anyone else. Given that Zero Two is slowly making Hiro remember her" I and Ryuko get kinda shocked.

Ryuko: "So, Hiro really is Zero's Darling?"

(Y/N): "We got the feeling right. But how does one forget about a girl like Zero like that, uncle?" uncle stayed silent, "Uncle?" Doctor sighs again.

Dr. FranXX: "I wiped his memories, (Y/N). I and Inumuta were ordered to. Either this or they would kill both Zero and Hiro. Zero, somehow, remained her memories"

Ryuko: "I can't believe this..."

Dr. FranXX: "Before any of you say I'm not human anymore, remember that they would also kill me and Inumuta. If our plans are to be a success, I must live at least until we defeat APE. I saw my mistakes and I want to repay them... I promised Karina I will"

'Well... I didn't want to pry open an old wound'.

Ryuko: "Uncle... we didn't mean to. You did what you had to do. Everything will be alright"

(Y/N): "My mom, Aunt Karina, and Uncle Soichiro are watching us from above for sure"

Ryuko: "We will make things right" uncle Werner chuckled

Dr. FranXX: "Believing in the afterlife... Heh, I'm getting loopy with every year. I hope so, (Y/N). Do you have anything to ask?"

(Y/N): "Well... I saw White Rose yesterday" Uncle opens his eyes wider than usual "She was observing the battlefield. Does that mean Satsuki and Koruno are ready to join us?"

Dr. FranXX: "Those two... I told them not to, and it would be a surprise for later" he sighs "It was White Rose. Both Koruno and Satsuki connected successfully at 90 points each. They will stay at our new base of operation as security for now" he turns around, and checked the time on his ancient pocket watch, passed to him by my good old grandma Yoshino "Well, time for me to get back. Whenever you see Squad 13 is ready, you two can start the operation. Good luck, Ryuko, (Y/N)" He walked away, but stopped and turned to us "Happy Vacations" I and Ryuko stood there, kinda dumbfounded. We decided to shrug it off and went back to the house. Upon entering, we saw Nana standing in the door frame of the mess hall.

Nana: "Oh, good to see you two are back. Ryuko, (Y/N), can you gather your fellow pilots and meet me in the lounge in 15?"

(Y/N): "Something happened, Nana? Klaxosaurs incoming?" Nana shook her head.

Nana: "It's a surprise for you all" We didn't ask much about it, we shrugged and went on our way, I to the boys' wing, Ryuko to the girls'

*15 minutes later*

We gathered everyone. Some guys were still half-asleep, and many were still wearing their pajamas.

Zorome: "Did we really need to get up? I'm still tired" Miku yawned.

Miku: "I will get bags under my eyes" she groaned and scratched her head, "Why did you two wake us up?"

Ryuko: "Nana asked us. Something important she said," said Caretaker entered the lounge.

Nana: "Good, everyone present" she looked at us "More or less" she smiled "Alright children, as a reward for completing kissing with Plantation 26 we are giving you some special vacations to relax and enjoy yourselves" Everyone gets surprised

Futoshi: "Vacations?"

Ichigo: "Where are we going, Nana?"

Nana: "There is a place nearby where our Plantation will stop for a while. It's called the beach"

'So that's what uncle had in mind' I smile

Ikuno: "I think I have read about them. They were a place where people went to enjoy their free time and to swim in the ocean before humanity moved to Plantations"

Zero and Ryuko were holding hands

Ryuko: "Oh hell yeah! Zero! You heard that?!"

Zero Two: "Finally, I can't wait!" the duo gets excited. I smile.

(Y/N): "Well, I hope it's not a wasteland. I better see a forest when we get there"

Goro: "Speaking about, when we will be there, Nana?" Nana looked at her communicator.

Nana: "Plantation is still moving, but I think we will be there tomorrow by the morning. We will give you two days and one night to enjoy yourselves before we will come and pick you up" she looked at me and Ryuko "(Y/N), Ryuko" we looked at her.

Ryuko: "Hmm?"

Nana: "As the oldest among Squad 13 as well as the most experienced, you two will watch them over. Make sure they're safe" We nodded.

(Y/N): "Yeah, sure thing Nana"

Zorome: "So, we're gonna be alone but (Y/N) and Ryuko will still watch over us? Lame!" I smirk.

Ryuko: "Heh, if you want to drown, Zorome"

Zorome: "I can swim! I don't need someone to take care of me!"

(Y/N): "Well... Say, you would eat, and then get to the deep water. Suddenly, you would feel a pain in your stomach. You would not be able to move or swim by that. Then, you'd drown" I asked Squad 13 "Does anyone know what drowning looks like?"

Futoshi: "Person screams and waves their arms?" I shook my head.

(Y/N): "No, Futoshi. Drowning is silent. A person tries to stay over water at all costs. You see, Zorome, that's why I and Ryuko are going as your guardians" I smile and get near his ear and whisper "We're not Nana and Hachi, we're going to have fun too" I get back and wink at him.

Nana: "What was that, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Nothing, Nana. Nothing at all" I smile at her "Please, continue"

Nana: "As I was saying, Ryuko and (Y/N) will keep you all safe. We will give you food and the things necessary to cook it. With Reapers' knowledge, they will teach all of you how to do it"

'So, first calling me by my old nickname, now giving kids a lesson in survival. Uncle got Nana to join us' I smile, 'Wonder if he got Hachi too'.

Futoshi: "Why would we need to learn that? We have caretakers here"

(Y/N): "Squad 13 is Dr. FranXX's test team. Same as Squad 36 was. You may become Special Forces like me and Ryuko in the future. Cooking is a useful skill to have while traveling"

Ryuko: "Besides, what you cook yourself always tastes better"

Futoshi: "Really? I need to try that"

Zorome: "And we have a chance to become special forces! Awesome!" he and Futoshi high five

Nana: "Tomorrow you will be given special clothes used at the beach. I want you all to be in the lounge tomorrow at 0730 hours. From there we will escort you to the place. Any more questions?" No one said anything, "That's all from me. Goodnight kids" We all went to our beds "(Y/N), Ryuko, I need you two for a little longer"

(Y/N): "Oh, sure..."

Ryuko: "We want to go to bed too, Nana" she yawned "It's..." she check the time "2100 hours. 9 PM"

Nana: "Don't worry, I will be quick" She smiled, and we follow her to the mess hall, "You two can drop the act"

Reapers: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "What act, Nana?"

Nana: "You two know exactly what I'm talking about, Crimson Reaper" she smiles "(Y/N) (L/N) and Ryuko Matoi, nephew and niece-in-law of Dr. FranXX, currently, hmm, I think 168 years old"

(Y/N): "Dammit uncle..." I sigh "Yup there's no need to, at least around you Nana" Nana looked at Ryuko and me.

Nana: "Your uncle told me when you two, together with Team Strelizia, stole your FranXX. When I heard everything, it made me think"

(Y/N): "And you joined us, and Uncle"

Nana: "Hachi did too"

Neko: "Oh, so we got busted... That's fine! Hi Nana!" she cheerfully tried to greet the woman, but there is one little problem.

Senketsu: "Sister, other humans besides Ryuko, (Y/N), and Satsuki can't hear us"

Neko: "Ohh..."

(Y/N): "Nana, Neko, that's my Kamui, said hi to you" Caretaker smiles

Nana: "Greetings, Neko. You too, Senketsu. Well... It took me a moment to believe your clothes are actually alive. But I reviewed the footage from your grand escape"

Ryuko: "So you saw us flying etc. and believed Doctor" Nana nodded "If you know everything, then you also know what we're doing here" Nana nodded again "We're on stage one of our plan, our friends from 'Squad 36' are working on stage 3. Stage 2 is already ready" Nana smiled.

Nana: "I know Ryuko. You think we choose the place we will stay by random"

(Y/N): "What do you mean, Nana...?"

Nana: "You will see soon" She smiled, "Go to sleep you two. Tomorrow we will have some work to do" With that we walked out to our rooms and went to sleep"

*Next day, 0700 hours, my room*

???: "(Y/N), hey (Y/N), wake up" I got my head up, rub my eyes two-three times and open them to see Goro looking at me, behind him was Hiro. Both boys already changed into their swimming trunks and jerseys.

(Y/N): "Huh... What's the time, guys?" I sit up on my bed.

Hiro: "0700 hours, 7 AM, you better get changed (Y/N)" I jumped down, grabbed Neko from her place in the wardrobe, and get to the bathroom

(Y/N): "Neko, (F/C) swimming trunks and my jersey please"

Neko: "You think I want to go to the ocean? No. I was there once, and I'm not a fan"

(Y/N): "Stop being a crybaby. As you just said, you've been there before. When Ragyo cut us in half"

Neko: "No"

'Well, time for my secret weapon. Either sweet talk her or make her jealous'.

(Y/N): "Well... Okay. Have fun on your days off, Neko. I will just get the trunks they got me"

Neko: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "What, you didn't want to go, so I let you stay"

Neko: "B-But..."

(Y/N): "No, I understand. You don't like the ocean. I'm your friend and I will not make you do something you don't want to do. Have fun Neko"

Neko: "Wait! (Y/N)! Okay, I will go. Just don't leave me here all alone! Jeez!"

(Y/N): "Always works" I smile. Neko changed into what I wanted, and soon we are on our way back. "I wouldn't leave you to be fair, Neko"

Neko: "I know. You would just sweet talk me into changing" I entered the room, seeing boys inspecting a pair of sunglasses.

(Y/N): "Okay, I'm ready to go"

Hiro: "(Y/N), maybe you have an idea what are these" He showed me the object

(Y/N): "Those are sunglasses. They're used to protect your eyes from bright sunlight. Put them on" Hiro put them on.

Hiro: "Whoa... Everything is dimmer"

Goro: "Let me try" Hiro passed him the shades. He took off his corrective glasses and put them on "Hey, you're right, Hiro"

(Y/N): "Guys, let's go" I look at the time. It says 7:14 "Or you two won't have a chance to test them. Come on" With that, we left our room and get to the briefing room. I looked around, seeing only Ikuno, Futoshi, and Mitsuru "Where's the rest?"

Ikuno: "Ryuko helps Ichigo to choose a swimsuit. Kokoro and Miku should be on their way here"

(Y/N): "And others?"

Futoshi: "Zorome left the house with me, but he said he forgot something and turned back"

(Y/N): "Did he really? Or he just-" Miku's scream cut me off.

Miku: "I can't believe you were ogling me, you creep!" Soon, Zorome, Miku, Kokoro and Zero enter the room. The only boy had a handprint on his cheek, courtesy of Miku.

Zorome: "I wasn't! And you didn't need to hit me"

*A while before, with Ryuko and Ichigo, 3rd POV*

Ichigo: "I don't know, Ryuko... It seems kinda. Bold?"

Ryuko: "Trust me, it will work" The duo of girls looks at two swimsuits. One was a one-piece, and the other was a bikini.

Ichigo: "But, when I was in the pool, I always wore this one" she points at the one-piece one

Ryuko: "You're no longer eight too. Ichigo, us girls... you know, we mature. Some more than others"

'How the fuck Kokoro is fourteen with double D cups? I'm eighteen and have a D cup. What did they feed her in the Garden? A fucking estrogen?!' thought the raven-haired girl.

Ryuko: "Either way, instead of discussing, why don't you try them both? And you choose which one suits you better, okay?" The blue-haired girl nodded and went to change.

*back to (Y/N), his POV*

(Y/N): "Zorome, please. We're not starting our vacations with you two arguing" Then, Ryuko and Ichigo entered the room. Ryuko took a seat next to me. "Hey honey" I smile and look at her, she was wearing her jersey, and her hair was in a small bride held by a pink ribbon "Like what you did there?" Ryuko gets a small blush.

Ryuko: "Thanks hon. Kokoro did a good job"

Senketsu: "I suggested it (Y/N)" I chuckle

Ryuko: "No, you didn't. Shut up Senketsu..." The Kamui chuckled too. Nana entered the room.

Nana: "Alright, everyone is here, so we can start. Before we get to the place, I will tell you some rules..."

'And... turn off because I for sure won't remember any of them'

Nana: "Any questions?" No one said anything, "Okay, then follow me"

We get to the hangar, where trucks were waiting for us. Upon seeing our place of stay, I smile, seeing a forest.

'It really gives you hope. Earth is still alive'.

Soon, we get out of the vehicles and Nana led us to a forest path. I grabbed one sun umbrella from the back while the rest of our folks had either a backpack or a small bag.

Nana: "This path will lead you to the beach. Remember to be safe and if you need something you can call us on your communicators. Have fun, kids!" she turned around and entered one truck. We meanwhile started getting deeper into the forest. I inhale and exhale.

'That's it. Fresh forest smell. Just like near Matoi's mansion' I smile.

After walking a bit, we started to hear some splashing, as well as the smell of salt water hitting our noses. We leave the forest and our eyes are blessed by the sight of a beautiful beach and clear ocean water.

Squad 13: "Wow..."

Futoshi and Zorome: "It's the ocean!" They dropped their backpacks and jackets and sprinted into the water.

'Heh, someone is excited'

(Y/N): "Just don't go too far, guys!" I shout and shake my head, "Those two will never mature"

Miku: "They are so childish. Being on break doesn't mean you can get carried away" we get to the beach and start organizing a place I dug a small hole and set up the umbrella.

Kokoro: "I don't blame them. This is our first time seeing an ocean that's okay to swim"

Ikuno: "I didn't know a place like this survived on the surface, though"

Ryuko: "Me too" She and I let the kids start their vacations. Ryuko unpacks our towel from her back and put it in a shady place. We sit and observe. Ikuno and Ichigo are sitting under the umbrella. Goro stands near them. Kokoro and Miku are inflating a ball, and Zorome was back from the water and was inflating a swimming wheel. Zero and Hiro were setting up their place.

'So much for a guy who knows how to swim' I chuckle

Mitsuru went somewhere, while Futoshi is still in the water

(Y/N): "What a lovely morning, right, dear? Ideal for some swimming"

Ryuko: "And for some popsicles" She stands up, and zips down her jacket, revealing a cute bikini

'Oh, my fricking god... I won the lottery' I smile. Ryuko had a blue, white, and pink sailor-like top, with a bottom in the same colors plus frill skirt.

A/N: Fuck this, I'm reusing it. It's just too cute to leave it behind.

(Y/N): "Woah..." Ryuko meanwhile gets one popsicle out of her pocket, unpacks it, and starts eating, "Where did you get that?"

Ryuko: "Huh? A popsicle? From Futoshi's hidden stack" she shrugs, "From where else I could?"

(Y/N): "No... I mean this bikini. Where did you get-" I cut myself, "It's Senketsu, right?" Ryuko smirked and nodded.

Ryuko: "What? You don't like it?"

(Y/N): "No, no. I love it. It's really cute on you, and it's matching with your hair" Ryuko again has a small blush "Eyes too"

Ryuko: "Stop it (Y/N)" She then had a devious idea "Hey, wanna see something?" she looked behind to see if someone was watching

(Y/N): "What would I wann-" Ryuko cut me off by lifting her top, showing me her breasts. It was a quick flash.

'BOOBS'

I can feel a little moisture coming from my nose. Ryuko meanwhile gets her swimsuit to normal. She started laughing.

Ryuko: "Hahaha! I finally got you!" she kept laughing and laughing.

(Y/N): "You know it was a dirty move. Ryu, I haven't seen them for ages"

Ryuko: "Weell, it's only beginning ~" she took another take of her popsicle and looked at the ocean. I get my communicator and get ready to take a picture.

(Y/N): "Hey, Blueberry" Ryuko turned around

Ryuko: "Hmm?" I took the picture. She looks at me dumbfounded.

(Y/N): "Oh shit, this one is even cuter than your upset photo, we keep. Definitely a new wallpaper" I smirk while my wife-to-be blushes.

Ryuko: "One day I will find that photo and tear it apart"

(Y/N): "I made about twenty copies and I have one on my phone, laptop, and communicator. No way, I will show it to our kids. Like it or not"

Ryuko: "Remind me why you and I are a couple"

(Y/N): "Because I love you, and you love me" I smirk, "We had that discussion back 150 years ago. So, what now? A swim?"

Ryuko: "Sure, I would lo-" Kokoro calling her cut her off

Kokoro: "Ryuko, you want to play with us?" Ryuko looked at the blond girl.

Ryuko: "Sure thing, Kokoro! I'll be right there" she turned back to me, "Well, I have something to do. Have fun honey. Be sure to look after those two" She went to the duo of girls. I meanwhile looked around. Goro and Ichigo were looking at the horizon. I get an idea. I sneak around them,

Goro: "Do you think this is some kind of training, too?" he asked his partner. I get to his ear and whisper.

(Y/N): "Maybe?" Goro jumps forward and turns around, spotting me, laughing "Haha. You're so jumpy, man"

Goro: "What the heck, (Y/N). Please, don't do this again"

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah, noted" I smile "What you two are doing? Not going for a swim?"

Ichigo: "We will, we were just talking if this entire thing is something more than survival training."

(Y/N): "It could be. What do you think, Ichigo? Goro?"

Goro: "Nope, it's just some time for us to relax"

Ichigo: "I think so, too. This place looks to be safe from Klaxosaurs. Since we're here anyway, let's just enjoy ourselves" she smiles and gets back to sit with Ikuno. I noticed Goro was looking at her.

'Hehe. Someone has his eyes on Strawberry. Maybe it would let us avoid a telenovela shit we're heading to right now'.

I get thrown from my thoughts when Zero Two drags Hiro near me

(Y/N): "Don't pull too much, Zero. His limbs won't get back lime mine" I laugh a little.

Zero Two: "Don't worry (Y/N)!" They went for their swim. I meanwhile noticed Futoshi and Zorome looking at something. Tracing their eyes, I see they're looking at the girls playing with the ball.

Kokoro: "Here I go!" she throws the ball, while Miku and Ryuko get ready to receive it

Miku: "Bring it on!"

Ryuko: "Don't hold back on us, Kokoro!"

Kokoro: "Ready... There!"

I meanwhile turn to Goro

(Y/N): "You want to go for a swim, Goro?" he nodded, and after we get our jackets off, we swim to Zorome and Futoshi "What're you two doing?" Futoshi quickly silenced me with his hand.

Futoshi: "Don't ruin the fun"

(Y/N): "I swear, if you two are ogling my Ryuko..." I get the fist up, "The teeth will fly around"

Zorome: "Easy there (Y/N). Don't blame me. It's just girls look 50% cuter. It's a mystery" I looked where they were looking, concentrating mainly on Ryuko.

(Y/N): "For once I agree with you, Zorome"

Goro: "Yeah, this is certainly a sight for sore eyes" he finally gets to us

(Y/N): "Where did you go? I thought you were right behind me" Goro sheepishly scraped his neck with a smile.

Futoshi: "So you are one of us too, Goro?"

Zorome: "I thought you Double Digits were just a bunch of goody two shoes, but we have more in common than I thought" As we watch the girls play, Goro's gaze went a little to the left, and right to Ichigo and Ikuno

Goro: "Wh-What the hell? I'm a guy too! (Y/N) is here with you, and he's a Single Digit!"

(Y/N): "Hehe..."

Goro: "How am I supposed to ignore this marvelous view?" then we heard girls screaming. We look at them and they lay in a heap.

Ryuko: "Are you all right?" she gets up

Miku: "Yeah... sorry you two, I should have watched where I'm going"

Kokoro: "Me too... Oh, that string's coming undone"

Miku: "Oh no! Can you tie it back for me, please!"

Ryuko: "I got you Miku" As the act unrolls, we got le shocked Pikachu faces. Soon we got all goofy smiles and get into a circle.

(Y/N), Futoshi, Goro, and Zorome: "Long live the beach!" We broke the excitement circle and soon, I spotted Zero and Hiro walking further from the land. Waving at them and receiving a wave back, I turn back to the guys.

Hiro: "Hey, how far are you going?" he asks his partner, who just giggles and goes further. Zorome looks at them.

Zorome: "Yo, check out those two" Goro and Futoshi looked at him too.

Futoshi: "We should see what they will do?" He and Zorome share a sly grin. Goro turned to me.

(Y/N): "I don't think it's..." I was cut off by Zorome dragging me. Goro soon follows us. We hide in some shallow water behind some rocks, "Guys, it's not okay to spy on them"

Zorome: "If he doesn't have anything to hide, then we will leave. But he does, so we're staying"

(Y/N): "Remind me to slap you when we get back..." I deadpanned and looked at team Strelizia

Zero Two: "Swimming in the ocean feels so good. And it does taste salty. It is the real deal this time, huh, Darling? Darling?" Hiro was distracted. Zero... she is a beautiful girl, I'm not going to lie. It's not a surprise Hiro couldn't look at her. He was just embarrassed.

Hiro: "S-Sorry. It's just, looking at you in a swimsuit..."

Zero Two: "Is it weird?"

Hiro: "No, you look really good! But for some reason, I can't look you in the eye..."

Zero Two: "You saw me naked before, though"

'Oh great, I forgot she scared him for life... or maybe just give him a little taste of what's to come for him'

Goro: "Naked?"

Futoshi: "I wonder what it was like" ho puts his finger on his chin

(Y/N): "Guys, don't you even try. Don't even think about it. Especially you Zorome. I don't want to hear any girl you asked them to let you see them like that"

Zorome: "I'd never do that!" he whisper-shouted

(Y/N): "Yeah, right. You were not the one who got slapped for gazing at a certain girl" I rolled my eyes. Goro shushes us.

Goro: "Shh, they are talking" we looked back at the duo

Zero Two: "You and I have crossed a line together, you know?" she gets on Hiro like she's gonna kiss him. Hiro's hopes are however cut short as she just licks his cheek. She giggles and gets back into the water, "Your taste really does make my heart race"

Zorome: "He has some things to answer, let's go" he dives, followed by Futoshi and Goro. I just shake my head and stay where I am.

'No way I will be a part of this'

Zero Two: "A kiss is a declaration that the other person belongs to you. So you should only kiss the person you love, okay? Like (Y/N) and Ryuko do"

Hiro: "Only to a person I love?"

Zero Two: "Wait... Have you done it with someone other than me, perhaps?"

Hiro: "Huh? W-well..." He can't finish, as he just vanishes underwater. Probably those three decided that kidnapping Hiro to get the answers out of him was a good idea. I sigh.

(Y/N):" When will they learn"

Zero Two: "Darling?" I swam to her.

(Y/N): "Hey Zero. Sorry, they needed Hiro for a while. You're having fun?" Zero nodded with a hum.

Zero Two: "Yhm. I think I'll go for some more swimming until Darling gets back. If you find Ryuko, ask her if she wants to join me" I nodded.

(Y/N): "Will do. Stay safe Zero" I swim towards the shore, and the first thing I see are Goro, Zorome, and Futoshi, using the swimming wheel as some kind of trap, dragging Hiro somewhere. I look at them and facepalm, "Don't explode... Don't want to ruin their vacations. The last we need is me setting myself on fire..." I then hear footsteps and turn around, spotting my sweet Blueberry "Hey sweetie, you girls finished playing the ball"

Ryuko: "Yup." She looks at the boys, "What's happening?" I shrug.

(Y/N): "I don't know, they just kidnapped him" Ryuko sighs

Ryuko: "Well, they'll never learn. That reminds me. You four should be more discreet about ogling us" she smirks. I get nervous.

(Y/N): "Y-you see, R-ryuko, I-I was looking only at you! I-I'm not a cheater! You know I'm loyal to you" Ryuko looks like I'm a moron.

Ryuko: "Ehh?! You were worried about that? Haha" she laughs a little "God, you just like to surprise me, honeybun. I know you would look only at me. And I don't mind even their stares. I was in Senketsu's battle form, he is much skimpier than this bikini. Besides" She trails her finger on my chest and gets her hand on the back of my neck "I like some attention too. Especially from you, my love~" she bites her bottom lip. I look at her and gulp.

(Y/N): "Sooo~ How about you and I went for a little stroll, Blueberry? We will find a quiet place, get ourselves into the mood and then just let it flow~ Have some fun~" Ryuko was eager to just go and do it, but we still have Squad 13 all around.

Ryuko: "I wish we could, but if they find us, the whole operation would be over" She looked at the boys "Let's check what's up with them"

(Y/N): "They want to know what a kiss is. And apparently saw how Zero almost kissed him" Ryuko facepalms.

Ryuko: "Let's just go" we followed the boys, and sat atop some rocks. Zorome stands over Hiro

Zorome: 'What's a kiss?" Hiro gets flustered.

Hiro: "Huh?! Y-You were listening?!"

Futoshi: "I've never heard the word 'kiss' before, but it sounds magical!" Zorome looks at him, while Hiro tries to quietly get away. Zorome however notices and puts him in a chokehold.

Zorome: "Hiro, my boy, where do you think you're going? Are you sure you are not hiding anything from us?"

Futoshi: "What were you two getting up to?"

Hiro: "N-Nothing! G-Goro, please help me"

Goro: "Hiro... I also want to know. What's a kiss?" his glasses lighten up like in some anime.

Hiro: "Not you, too!" We walked to the commotion and laugh a little.

Ryuko: "Okay, boys, easy up, haha. Zorome! Let Hiro free." Zorome freed Hiro, who ran to hide behind us.

Hiro: "Oh, thank Papa you two are here" he sighs "If you want to know, ask Ryuko and (Y/N)!" he points at us

Zorome: "What?"

Hiro: "I saw them kissing after our last mission" Everyone looks at me and Ryuko

Futoshi: "You mean you knew the entire time..."

Zorome: "And didn't tell us?" He pointed his finger at me, "Traitor!"

(Y/N) and Ryuko: "Huh?" I and Ryuko look at each other like we didn't know and later at them.

Ryuko: "We don't know what are you talking about, Hiro"

(Y/N): "Nothing rings the bell" I shrug. Hiro meanwhile looks irritated at us.

Hiro: "You won't get away from this that easy..." Then girls get over to us.

Ichigo: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Zorome: "Do you know what a kiss is?" Ichigo gets a little flustered. She looks at Hiro and later away from us.

'So that's what happened in Delphinium during mock battles' I smirk

Ichigo: "N-no idea!"

Zorome: "So tell us Hiro what it is" they get around Hiro

Hiro: "I-It's when two people stick their mouths together"

Boys: "Their mouths?!"

Futoshi: "Mouths are for something besides eating?!"

Goro: "Don't you breathe with your mouth sometimes?"

Zorome: "And what happens when you kiss or whatever?" Hiro gulps.

Hiro: "I-it felt really soft, warm, and, uh..." At this point, guys and some girls who heard him get a little flustered "It made my heart race" He then tries frantically to break the silence "B-But we didn't kiss back there!"

Futoshi: "I kinda wanna try that myself" Zorome goes into a fit

Zorome: "Damn you, Hiro, always getting ahead of us! You need to let me kiss you!" He grabbed Hiro's shoulders, but I grabbed him up before he could do anything and laughed

(Y/N): "Hahaha, Oh my, Zorome, you would be disappointed with kissing Hiro, it's usually a boy and a girl, but not always" Zorome tries to get from my grip

Zorome: "Let me go! I will kiss someone!" he looks at Ryuko, while I hoist him up to my eye level.

(Y/N): "If you ever think about it one more time, I will knock your teeth out and remodel your nose using my fists" I toss him to the sand "Go ask Miku, she's your partner" Zorome got up and gets to Miku

Zorome: "Miku! I demand you kiss me!"

Miku: "What?! No way!" Ryuko walked to her, whispers something, and gives Miku one of her bracelets.

'Did she just give half of the Scissor Blades to Miku?'

Miku: "Okay, but you need to get here and close your eyes"

Zorome: "Really?!" he quickly gets to her and closes his eyes... only to be met with half of Ryuko's scissors to the head, dull side first just to make it painful, not deathful "What was that for?! What the hell are those!?" he points at the half of scissors Miku was holding. The red-haired girl gives Blueberry her weapon back, and she shrinks it and puts it back in its place.

Miku: "It was for being a perv, you dumbass!"

Ryuko: "And it was my weapon. Scissor Blades" she smiled.

Futoshi: "But we still don't know what a kiss is?" he gets his head down

Hiro: "Let Ryuko and (Y/N) demonstrate"

(Y/N): "Hiro, I told you weMhhhhhmh" Ryuko had enough of playing with them, she grabbed my jersey and dragged me down, getting us into a kiss. Melting into her soft lips, we closed our eyes, completely forgetting about our surroundings.

'Mhh... She has new lip gloss, hmm. Strawberry?'

We broke our kiss fifteen seconds later. Panting, we look around as the shocked faces of Squad 13 look at us.

Ryuko: "There *pant* Now you all know"

Futoshi: "How it was, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Heavenly~" I sigh romantically

Miku: "Ew! Ew!!! I actually imagined doing this with Zorome" Thankfully, Mitsuru called us from the top, saying he found something, and we need to have a look at this.

Goro: "We should follow him" With that, we walked over to the path hidden in a gap in the cliff.

Miku: "Are you sure, Mitsuru?"

Mitsuru: "Yes. You'll see it at the end of this path"

Zorome: "This is like an exploration. How exciting!"

I was in the back with Zero Two and Ryuko

(Y/N): "You just couldn't wait till the fireplace, you little devil" I smile at Ryuko

Ryuko: "Now or later, you know. Potato, tomato" she leans her head back "What about you, Zero? Anything interesting happened?" Zero nodded.

Zero Two: "I found this pretty shell while swimming" she shows us a little shell, probably used by a hermit crab

(Y/N): "That's cool, Zero" I look ahead, Hiro and Goro were talking about what happened earlier "By the way, you and Hiro should be more discreet. They heard you talking about Hiro seeing you naked"

Ryuko: "You got that boy wrapped around your finger with that, Zero" she sighs, "That's why I was always scolding you"

(Y/N): "Zero, do you really love him or not" Zero gets an uneasy look on her face

Zero Two: "Friends... you see, I do. I do love Darling. I hope he remembers me soon."

(Y/N): "Any progress?"

Zero Two: "Sometimes, I see the same spark in his eyes he had before" she sighs. We exit another forest to a blind light and some wind.

Mitsuru: "Good, we are here" We look around, Ryuko and I even more intensively, at the ruined city. Where there are no humans, nature takes back what belongs to her.

Miku: "What is this place?" I walk forward.

(Y/N): "It's a city, guys. An abandoned city".

Ryuko: "When you travel around as we used to do, you see them at every corner"

Zorome: "It's not looking like the cities adults live in!"

Kokoro: "Do you think people live here?"

(Y/N): "Not now, for sure. At least we don't need to worry about bandits"

Ichigo: "Okay guys, if you want to explore, get yourselves in groups. We will meet by the cliff at sunset"

(Y/N): "Stay safe, when you enter a building make sure to look up to see if the roof would not fall off on you. Stay together" With that, I and Ryuko went to explore. We entered an old shopping district.

Ryuko: "Heh, feels like back in 2014" she sighs "A normal world"

(Y/N): "It does" We look around, and I spotted a shop with a note sign, "Huh?" Ryuko looks at the shop too.

Ryuko: "(Y/N), is that what I think it is?" I smile, get to the door of the shop, and open them.

(Y/N): "It is" we entered inside, after looking at the condition of the roof and deciding it was safe. We look around. And I'm in heaven. It's a music shop, "Loot as much as you can carry. We will look after it when we get back"

Ryuko started to pack CDs of our favorite bands into her bag. Queen, Linkin Park, Rise Against and many more alt-rock and rock bands' CDs were landing inside. My attention then went to a single black case. I open it up, and Heavens must've heard my pleads.

(Y/N): "Ryuko, we've got a jackpot!" she gets near me and I show her a brand-new guitar

Ryuko: "What?! How did it survive?!" she looks at the instrument as I play the D note, slightly tightening the string for it.

(Y/N): "I don't know, and I don't care. I'm taking it with me" Ryuko meanwhile gets her imagination going, probably thinking about how the guitar would benefit her. Well, first, I will sing for her, that's for sure. Second, well, she plays too. Do you think why she had a guitar case back in Honno in the first place? I put the guitar back in its case and close it. Lately, I dust it off and put it on my back. "So, what's the loot?" Ryuko opens up her bag, filled to the brim with music.

Ryuko: "And also this" she pulls off an old Discman "I hope we find a way to repair it. It would be cool to have ambient when we fight in Heliconia" she smiles.

(Y/N): "It would be sick. Okay, let's explore some more"

We walked further through the urban jungle

*Time skip, sereval hours later*

We regroup with Squad 13, the sun was setting, and the cliff was a great viewpoint of the ocean.

Miku: "I'm beaten" She sat down. Kokoro crouched next to her.

Kokoro: "We did walk around a lot"

Miku: "I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow"

Zorome: "So what was this place, anyway?"

Ikuno: "If nothing else, we can be sure that it was part of civilization"

(Y/N): "It was" they looked at me, "Those cities were full of lives. People lived here before Plantations and Klaxosaurs was a thing"

Goro: "So, what happened here?"

Zero Two: "They abandoned it. Like (Y/N) said, humans once lived on the surface, but they abandoned it. We met a lot of places like this around the world"

We looked at the setting sun for a while before deciding to go prepare our dinner. Only to get back on the beach to see a fireplace, a grill full of food already cooking, and a table with cutlery, some drinks, and a single note.

Ichigo: "'Dear children. Hope you are having fun exploring and playing in the water. We wanted to teach you how to take care of yourselves, but Doctor called us to postpone it. Ryuko and (Y/N) will teach you another time. Nana'.

(Y/N): "Too bad, we wanted you to taste some of our favorites, but shashliks will do" I looked to my left, seeing Zorome and Futoshi nearly drooling over food

Zorome: "Woohoo! Food is ready!"

Futoshi: "Look, meat!"

Zorome: "I'm starved"

Futoshi: "Can I dig in now?" I looked over at the grill.

(Y/N): "It seems ready. Go ahead"

Futoshi: "Awesome!" He took a bite from a skewer "Hot, hot, hot" and he burns his mouth.

Miku: "Jeez, be careful"

Ichigo: "You okay?"

Futoshi: "I'm fine. All good" Goro get one skewer and offered it to Zero.

Goro: "Here. Have some, too" she took it. I took two, giving one to Ryuko. Then we sat down around the fire, discussing what we found. We told them they need to wait to see what I and Ryuko found. We roast some marshmallows too. Then Miku grumbled and got her head down on Kokoro's lap.

Miku: "I can't eat anymore! My belly's gonna explode!"

Kokoro: "Jeez, Miku, everyone's watching. Where are your manners?" Zorome and Futoshi look shocked at the girls.

Miku: "After how much I walked today, I don't care. Get a load of their envious stares!" she smirks and show the boys a peace sign.

Zorome: "Hey, we walked just the same!"

Futoshi: "S-So jelly!"

Miku: "Yeah, yeah. Keep talking" I meanwhile get to them.

(Y/N): "You guys can get each other's head in the other's lap" I snicker, while Miku giggles "Stop arguing" I smile and get back to sit on a log between Goro and Ryuko. Ryuko gets her head on my shoulder, "Comfy?"

Ryuko: "Shut up, I'm tired" she grunted and closed her eyes

(Y/N): "Okay, okay, get a nap" I smile and kiss her forehead, earning a smile.

Hiro: "Why do you think humanity abandoned the surface?"

Zorome: "Oh, you mean what (Y/N) and Zero Two said earlier?"

Goro: "Well, they must have had reasons they couldn't live out here anymore"

Hiro: "But there is so much more space and beautiful scenery. I was surprised to learn there was a world like this out there"

Miku: "There are also Klaxosaurs here, too"

Hiro: "If humanity hadn't started extracting magma energy, I wonder if the Klaxosaurs would never have shown up"

Mitsuru: "Are you doubting Papa and the rest? They decided to move into Plantations in order to protect mankind from Klaxosaurs. Isn't that a wonderful cause?"

'Wow, nice propaganda they got. Well, not for long' I smirk

(Y/N): "Hiro, you are-" Zorome cut me off by standing up and doing a chant "Never mind"

Zorome: "Papa and the others really are amazing! I mean, the adults used to live in these drab outdoors, but now they live in bright, sparkling cities! And we are the ones protecting their lifestyles! We had everything we need in exchange! And one day, we'll surely become adults too!"

Futoshi: "Yeah, yeah!" he stands up to chant. Zorome meanwhile gets to Hiro, while I lean to whispering Ryuko.

Ryuko: "He better watch for what he's wishing"

(Y/N): "They will understand soon" I smile "Give it time" Ichigo meanwhile cleared her throat and stand up

Ichigo: "Okay, everyone, I have an announcement! I and Goro knew it before Kissing. (Y/N), Ryuko, Zero Two. I want to officially welcome you three as members of Squad 13. And to congratulate Hiro for becoming an official parasite" Everyone cheered (except Mitsuru, of course) and started congratulating us.

Futoshi: "So that means you two stay with us?!"

Ryuko: "Yup! For good and bad"

(Y/N): "We're staying permanently. No takebacks. You are stuck with us for good" I smirk, creating some laughter from Squad 13

Zorome: "Awesome! I still have a chance to beat Heliconia!"

Ikuno: "Not to mention your help to us" I wave my hand

(Y/N): "It was nothing, Ikuno. We helped, like always"

Kokoro: "Don't be so modest (Y/N). If you and Ryuko didn't help us in the mines or with that worm Klaxosaur, we would be in so much trouble"

Miku: "Welcome to the family" She smiles. Goro gets his arm around my shoulder.

Goro: "You know what that means, right (Y/N)" I sigh

(Y/N): "Okay, where do you guys keep your brooms" I smile and laugh a little

Ichigo: "As the leader, I'm going to work you to the bone. So you'd be best prepared" she smiles at us. The second thing is what you two promised. Ryuko, (Y/N)" Ryuko cut her off

Ryuko: "Sorry, Ichigo. I can't do this" Ichigo looks at her "I know I promised, but, then I thought. You have Goro to help you in Delphinium" She smiles "And if (Y/N) was to be our vice-leader he needs my help in Heliconia"

(Y/N): "That's why only I accept it Ichigo" I smile, "You can count on me. Please continue" I smile.

Ichigo: "Well... I was not expecting this, but okay. As I was about to say, (Y/N), you're now a second in command in Squad 13. If something happens to me or Delphinium, (Y/N) and Heliconia will have a field command" she looked at the rest of Squad 13 "I expect you all listen to (Y/N) as if it would be me" Everyone nodded.

Ikuno: "Spreading responsibility. If something happens to either (Y/N) or Ichigo, we will have someone to organize things"

Miku: "Congratulations (Y/N)!" She looked at Ichigo "Don't worry Ichigo. (Y/N) already made orders, and we took them as they were from you

(Y/N): "Heh, you guys" I smile "Ichigo if I could say something" Ichigo nodded and sat down while I get up "As Ichigo said, we will work all of you to the bone. Day or night, in the sun and the rain. We will show everyone that Squad 13 is nothing to sneeze at! So, my squad, let me ask you something, who are we?"

Everyone: "Squad 13"

(Y/N): "Louder"

Everyone: "Squad 13!"

(Y/N): "And what do we do?" Zorome got up.

Zorome: "We kill Klaxosaurs!" I looked at him.

(Y/N): "No, Zorome. We not only kill Klaxosaurs. We also spend time together, bonding. We look after each other. We care about each other. I and Ryuko always tell each other in worse times. 'No matter how hard, if we're together..."

Ryuko: "We can manage and we will survive" I nod

(Y/N): "Thanks, honey. So, Squad 13, who is with me!"

Everyone: "We are!"

(Y/N): "We will show everyone what we are made of!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Ichigo: "Seems like boosting morale would be your thing (Y/N)" I turned to Zero and Hiro

(Y/N): "Yeah, Hiro, Zero Two, you two are a part of this too. So try your best"

Ichigo: "That's right. We are all family here" she smiles at them.

Hiro: "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate this" Zorome gets his hand around Hiro while I get my luggage from my back.

(Y/N): "Settle around the campfire, guys. It's time to show you something" I grabbed the guitar and put the strap on my shoulder.

Zorome: "What's this?" he points at it

(Y/N): "It's a guitar, Zorome. A musical instrument" I test some notes and clear my throat. Then I start strumming.

(Y/N): "Almost heaven, West Virginia. Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees. Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze. Country roads, take me home. To the place, I belong. West Virginia, mountain mama. Take me home, country roads" I look at Ryuko and nod to her.

Ryuko: "All my memories gather 'round her. Miner's lady, stranger to blue water. Dark and dusty, painted on the sky. Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye"

(Y/N): "Come on, guys, the chorus is the same as previous!"

(Y/N) and Ryuko: "Country roads, take me home. To the place, I belong. West Virginia, mountain mama. Take me home, country roads" Some of Squad 13 tried to join the fun.

(Y/N): "You nearly got it, guys. Don't look down, there is one more verse" I look down "I hear her voice in the mornin' hour, she calls me. The radio reminds me of my home far away. Drivin' down the road, I get a feelin' That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday. Get ready!" I start the chorus, and some guys actually started it good, by the time it started another time, nearly everyone was singing.

Squad 13: "Country roads, take me home. To the place, I belong. West Virginia, mountain mama. Take me home, country roads."

(Y/N): "And again!"

Squad 13: "Country roads, take me home. To the place, I belong. West Virginia, mountain mama. Take me home, country roads"

(Y/N): "Take me down, country roads. Take me down, country round" I end the song and put the guitar away. Most of our Squad is amazed.

Futoshi: "It was amazing!"

Miku: "Wow! We didn't know you can play"

Kokoro: "Both you and Ryuko have good singing voices too"

Goro: "What else you can play, (Y/N)" I think

(Y/N): "You mean what other instrument I can play or any other song?" I ask.

Goro: "Both"

(Y/N): "Well... I can only play guitar. As for songs, there are some. We will show you later"

Ryuko: "Well, this day is special after all, right honey?" I nod.

(Y/N): "Special enough for a song" I smile. Zero meanwhile went for a late night swim. And Zorome found a crab.

Zorome: "Look a crab!" he got near the crab and tries to poke it

Ryuko: "Careful, they... pinch hahaha!" we all laughed at his little misfortune

Zorome: "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I get near him and get the small animal away.

(Y/N): "Hehe, it got you good, Zorome. But add some butter to that crab, and some herbs, and get it on fire. It's delicious" Futoshi drooled a little.

Futoshi: "Really?!"

Mitsuru: "You want to eat even more?" we laugh a little more. I spotted Zero looking from the water, waved at her as she did the same, and went back to swimming. Soon, I see everybody is exhausted

(Y/N): "Okay, guys, as your vice-leader I suggest getting some sleep. We have some of tomorrow to enjoy here. I and Ryuko will watch over the fire until it dies out" Some of Squad 13 yawned and went to get their sleeping bags. I and Ryuko sit on the logs and cuddle together we wait for it to die.

Ryuko: "Well, It's nice to just sit back and relax, don't you think, honey?" I nod.

(Y/N): "I had a lot of fun. I got to play guitar again. And tomorrow is back to the job" I frown "I wish we had two houses in the future, one near Tokyo and another right here, near this beach" We waited 15 minutes and the fire was finally going out. I pour some water onto it to speed things up, "We can go to sleep"

Ryuko: "I have a better idea, follow me" I followed her along the shoreline, as we walk, we notice Ichigo and Hiro are gone too "Look up" I look up the start night And I think I have an idea I grab Ryuko's hand and waist and spin her around "Eeep! (Y/N)!" She blushed a little.

(Y/N): "Lady, hear me tonight. 'Cause my feeling is just so right. As we dance by the moonlight. Can't you see you're my delight?" I sang, earning a small giggle. We continue to dance, "Lady, I just feel like. I won't get you out of my mind. I feel loved for the first time. And I know that it's true. I can tell by the look in your eyes" I ended it with a dip, along with a deep passionate kiss on her lips. We later look into each other's eyes.

Ryuko: "Dammit (Y/N) (L/N). I fucking love you, you imbecile" she pants a little "What did I do to deserve the dance" I smile.

(Y/N): "Nothing. It's just you being you, Ryuko Matoi" We get a quick second kiss "I love you Ryuko"

Ryuko: "And I love you too, (Y/N)"

Neko: "I always love when they show affection to each other *sniff*"

Senketsu: "It sure gives me hope we will succeed with our current mission, sister"

(Y/N): "Don't talk like we're not here, guys. Neko, are you crying?"

Neko: "No! Some saltwater just got into my eyes!" We share a little laugh and get back to our camp, after getting into our sleeping bags, I and Ryuko cuddle with each other and went to sleep. Next week we would have a lot of work to do.

(Y/N): "Night Ryu Ryu" I kiss her forehead as she kisses my cheek

Ryuko: "Night my Reaper"

(Y/N) and Ryuko: "I love you" we drifted to sleep

A/N: "Fuck, 9k words. I didn't even add anything new except for some lyrics. Well, you guys wanted Country Roads, you got it. Also, a bonus song, just without music. So summing things up, the usual anime rules about beach episodes are now fulfilled. (Y/N) now has a guitar as well as some CDs. Kokoro got the book which will cause trouble in the future. Alpha unfortunately wasn't the one who got his nose broken by (Y/N) (It was Gamma, why, you will learn later)
That's all from me. The next update is due either tomorrow or next Saturday.

Punkie and Vera out and over!

Sneak peek:

(Y/N): "On a scale from 0 to 'we're fucked' how fucked are we?"

Ryuko: "I would say, about 'it could be repaired with some crazy glue' fucked

(Y/N): "Hmm, so not that bad

Kill la Kill belongs to Studio Trigger

Darling in the FranXX belongs to Studio Trigger, A1 Studios, and CloverWorks

OC's belongs to me

(Y/N) belongs to you (and Ryuko) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.2K 17
Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a child, since it helped her escape that nig...
22.9K 742 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
32.6K 902 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...