Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

27. Taking care of her

5.5K 300 70
By vel555

She was about to lay on the bed when she heard a knock on her door.

She got up and opened the door, to find only Danish standing there.

"Now what?" She asked, being irritated by his behaviour. He returned again even after she told him to leave.

Why doesn't he understand that I don't want to talk to him?

"I am sorry for disturbing your sleep," he apologised.

"Please come to the point, Danish," she stated. "And why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you?"

"Don't be angry, Niya. I came here just to tell you that Aryan was not in my plan. It was just me," he tried to clear her doubts.

She sighed deeply.

His behaviour was really making her irritated.

Like, seriously, he came here again just to tell me this?

"Then what should I do?" She asked, folding her hands on her chest. "If he was not in your plan then please next time do give him some part to humiliate me. It will give you happiness," she mocked him.

"She will not trust you, Danish," his inner voice whispered to him.

He gulped the lump formed in his throat, thinking she would not forgive him easily.

"If you are done, then please leave and don't come here to talk with me," she said to which he nodded.

"Good night," he said, and left from there.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

As usual, she woke up with a severe headache. But today, she was feeling very weak. Not able to bear the pain, she took a painkiller tablet on an empty stomach.

She somehow dragged her legs downstairs to prepare breakfast after finishing her morning chores.

She was feeling as if her entire energy was draining.

After cutting the veggies, she put them accidentally in the oil and as a result, the oil spilled on her hand, which made her cry in pain.

Hearing her scream, Aryan came running to the kitchen. He saw Niya crying, holding her hand tightly.

"Niya, what happened?" He inquired, examining her hand. Her hand was turning red.

He dragged her towards the tap and put her hand under the water.

He furrowed his brows when he felt her hand hot. He closed the tap and checked her temperature by keeping his hand on her forehead.

"Niya, you have a fever," his voice was filled with worry.

"No, I am fine," though she was feeling very weak, she tried to deny it by wiggling free from his hold.

"Come, let's apply medicine to your wound." He tried to take her to her room, but she refused, saying, "I am fine."

"Niya, I am telling you this for the last time. Don't test my patience," he warned, becoming irritated with her stubbornness.

"I said I-" she again tried to deny, but he scooped her up in his arms and took her towards her room.

She was suprised looking at his action.
"Aryan, what are you doing? Put me down," She tried to wiggle free from his hold, but his hold was too strong.

He could feel her body getting hotter by the passing seconds.

"Stop wiggling, Niya," he said, glaring at her.

He placed her on her bed and warned, saying, "Don't you dare get up from the bed."

He could see her eyes were a little red. Looking at her, he felt like she would pass out any movement.

He went towards the drawer and was about to take out the first aid box when his eyes landed on a small photo frame of three people, where one lady was kissing another lady's cheek and one man was beside them giving them a fake angry glare. It was like a funny pose.

A small smile came to his lips as he looked at their pose.

Their pose was little odd, but they were looking happy.

Who are they?

He turned around to ask Niya, but he saw she was sleeping in the foetal position.

He kept the photo back on its place dropping the idea to ask her, and took out the first aid box and went towards her.

She was shivering badly.

He sat beside her, held her hand in his, and applied ointment to her burn.

Her hand were fittings perfectly in his hand.

He checked her temperature by putting the thermometer under her arm.

Oh God, she has a high fever.

Worry crept in his heart.

"Niya," he tried to wake her up to give her medicine.

"Niya," he again called her, at which she hummed.

"Get up and take this medicine," he said while opening the tablet.

She tried to get up but failed. Looking at her trying to wake up, Aryan helped her by gently holding her.

She didn't have enough energy even sit up on her own.

"Take this tablet," he said, putting the tablet into her mouth while still holding her in his arm.

His heart was pounding rapidly into his chest with her closeness.

He looked at her face. Her eyes were closing slowly. She was looking very fragile.

He remembered the first time he held her in his arms in the office when she passed out after he strangled her neck.

This time there is something different in his heart. Not hatred but something else, which he himself doesn't know.

He slowly placed her back on the bed, covering her with the blanket, and dialled the doctor's number, asking him to come to his house.

He went to the kitchen and brought a bowl of water and a small cloth. Placing the bowl on the table, he sat beside her. He soaked the cloth in the water and placed it on her forehead.

His mind was telling him to ignore her suffering and go, but his heart was not ready.

After his sister, this is the second time he has taken care of someone. That too of someone he shouldn't care about. But sometimes your heart can't always allow your mind to win.

He removed the cloth, again soaked it, and kept it on her head.

He put the strands of her behind her ears, which were falling on her face. He was just looking at her.

His hand was itching to touch her cheek. He slowly traced his fingers on her cheek.

So soft.

His lips made a way to her forehead and placed a soft kiss on it, which made him shocked at his own action.

God, what did I do just now?

Aryan, you are seriously getting mad.

How can-

His came out of his thoughts when Niya's phone started ringing on the table.

Looking at the Id his jaw tightened in anger. Neil bro

He angrily cut the call, but again, it started ringing.

Being irritated, Aryan swiped up to receive the call.

"Hello, Niya, how are you? Why didn't you call me these days?" Neil asked as soon as he received the call. His voice was filled with concern.

"Hello to you too, my loving brother-in-law," Aryan said with a smirk.

Neil gritted his teeth in anger hearing upon his voice.

"Where is Niya? And why did you pick up Niya's phone? I am asking you something, Aryan!" Neil shouted from the other side.

"Calm down, brother-in-law. If you allow me to talk, then only I can answer you."

His replies were making Neil impatient. "You-"

"You should understand why I first cut your call. Your sister is sleeping in my arms. Imean to say, in her loving husband's arms," he said with a sly grin. "And you know, I don't like when someone disturbs my wife's sleep. Even her family members," he knew how to anger him.

"Shut up, Aryan, and give phone to Niya!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"I think my loving brother-in-law has a hearing problem. If you have not heard what I said earlier, let me repeat it once again. Your loving sister, which is unfortunately my wife is sleeping peacefully now. So, please don't disturb her now," he said, cutting the call.

He rolled his eyes, keeping her mobile on the table.

When he heard the doorbell rang, he went and opened it, only to see the doctor standing there with a briefcase.

"Come," he said more like an order and the doctor followed him.

The doctor checked Niya and gave her one injection.

"She needs complete rest at least for five days. She is very weak," the doctor said after checking Niya. "I am writing some vitamins. Give it to her after lunch and dinner," he added to which Aryan nodded.

After the doctor went, he sat beside Niya.

It was already lunch time. In the morning he didn't have his breakfast and now his food. His stomach was growling as he was very hungry.

First he thought to order something, but looking at Niya, he dropped that idea.

"It will not be good for her to eat outside food as she is not well," he thought.

He went to the kitchen and made some soup for Niya and him.

He put it in one bowl and went to Niya's room.

"Niya," he tried to wake her up.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Get up and eat this soup," he said.

"I-I don't feel like eating," she said in a weak voice.

"You have to eat. After that you need to take the medicine," his voice was strict. "Now get up." He helped her to sit.

"I-I don't-"

He cut her off by giving her an angry glare.

Placing the tray beside her, he went and sat on the chair.

She tried to have the soup, but the spoon fell from her shivering hand.

Looking at her struggle to have soup, Aryan got up and went towards her.

Sitting beside her, he placed the spoon near her mouth, but Niya stopped him by saying, "I-I will have it on my own."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I can see that."

"I can-"

"Open your mouth, Niya."

Feeling defeated, she opened her mouth and let him feed her.

She was just looking at him.

Is he that bad as I think abou him?

When she heard his stomach growled, it struck her mind that today she hadn't made breakfast nor lunch.

Her eyes met his.

He must be hungry.

"You must be hungry," she said, trying to get up from the bed. "I will prepare lunch for you."

"Don't," he stopped her from getting up from the bed by holding her wrist. "Don't worry, I made soup myself, too."

"Soup?" Her face was covered with confusion. "You don't have to eat this soup. I will prepare something else for you."

Oh God, this girl.

"I like soup, that's why I made it. You don't have to worry about me," He said coldly.

"I am no-not worried about you," she said, averting her gaze from him.

When this sentence spit from her mouth, it made him feel like someone had poked a needle into his heart.

He felt anger inside him. He got up and left her room.

"He is not that bad as I think," she thought as small smile appeared on her lips.

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing fine.

I know many of you are waiting for the prolong part, which will be coming soon...don't worry. Have a little patience.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

May God bless you all

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 4.7K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...