KEEP DRIVING - H.S

By sparkrls

KEEP DRIVING | ❝should we just keep driving?❞ -- where harry styles and alliah mendoza are part of ye... More

♡ Prolouge ♡
famous birthdays
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
BONUS CONTENT: 12 MONTHS
[INTERVIEW - DRAFTS]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
☀️ OTHER STORIES ☀️
BONUS: The BRITs
BONUS: 30th Birthday

Chapter 37

3.3K 80 46
By sparkrls

March 12 2021, Omaha

IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY that Alliah and Harry had been cuddled together, bathing in each other's presence, savoring their last moments together before she left.

Alliah knew this was only temporary. Only a matter of time before one of them had a break long enough to join the other. And Harry had very purposefully arranged all of his Lationamerica dates so that they could be together.

Even then, they knew the truth: they'd be separated for eight months just so they could have less than a month together.

Alliah had offered for Harry to join her on tour, not necessarily working, but just traveling with her, as her partner. But he couldn't do it. With his album about to be announced, he would be swept up in a flurry of singles, music videos, press and events.

Harry was scared to be separated from Alliah for so long. She was too. What would happen to them when they spent eight months without seeing each other? Would they even survive it or would they lose feelings? Would their conflicting schedules just be too much to handle for either of them?

They were in the early stages of the relationship, these were the core moments when they built trust and were supposed to be there for each other.

Instead, Alliah was halfway across the country, having her last rehearsal before embarking on her nine-month world tour.

A loud laugh snapped Alliah out of her thoughts, and she turned to the source, the brunette man on the phone saying, "Alright, talk to you later." The dark-haired man hung up the phone, turning to Alliah. "Sorry 'bout that."

"Don't worry," Alliah said, waving him off. "So, Louis, you seriously want us to stick this paper on the ground?"

"It sound so fucking stupid, but I forget the bloody words otherwise," Louis exclaimed, and for a moment, Alliah found herself in a daze, wondering how on earth she got here. Standing in front of Louis Tomlinson, the man she'd spent every waking hour worshipping when she was a teenager.

Alliah blinked, focusing on the task on hand. She'd been zoning out quite a lot lately, unable to focus on anything. "Right. We can stick it there, no problem."

"Thank fuck," Louis said, somehow managing to be grateful and swear at the same time. "Alright, so are we supposed to do another one of these rehearsals?"

Alliah nodded, "yep, c'mon, one last round."

"You said 'one more' last time, and the time before that and the time before-"

"Stop talking shit and move your ass."

"Yes ma'am."

March 13 2021, Omaha

ALLIAH WAS READY TO THROW UP. Even opening for Harry freaking Styles wasn't as nerve wracking as this.

Then the countdown in her in-ear comm began, and Alliah had no more time to relax or breathe. The flashing lights above began, and the steady beat of the drums reverberated into the ground beneath her feet.

Alliah could hear the screams. The cheering and applause, so much louder than she'd ever heard it before.

"This could be a disaster," Alliah sang, and then silence followed. "Let me just... set the scene. I just left the party..."

Alliah sang, moving around the stage with as much grace as she could muster, pouring her heart out into the music and using the energy in every cell in her body.

By the time she finished the song, Alliah's chest was rising and falling quickly, her panting loud now that she wasn't singing.

Screaming and cheering from every corner of the venue, and Alliah felt tears well in her eyes. She glanced around her, overwhelmed by the knowledge that these were all her people. People who loved her or admired her music, who thought she was worth spending their time on.

Alliah sniffled, wiping her eyes. And a memory leaked into her brain.

"Someday you'll fill up one of these arenas," Harry said, breaking the silence.

Alliah blinked. "What?"

"And it won't be you opening a show for someone else. It'll be Alliah Mendoza the one who headlines. And every single seat will be filled by someone who loves you and your music. They'll know every word and won't just sing it to you, they- they'll scream it back," Harry whispered, eyes flitting around the arena. "Some will bring signs so you'll notice them, and they'll scream for you and throw you flowers. Every single seat... filled with someone who wants to listen to you, watch you perform. They'll be here for you and only you... and when that day comes, when you do a solo tour and fill out arenas... I'll be there. In any seat, whether it's barricade or-or even if it's all the way in the back, in the nosebleeds or at the back of the floor. Whatever seat... I'll be there for that first show."

Alliah felt tears burning in the back of her eyes. "You really think I'll get to do that someday?"

Harry turned to look at her, a confidence in his statement, "I know you will. And it won't just be arenas. They'll be stadiums. Thousands of people. All for you and your music."

Alliah inhaled shakily. "You'll be there? If it happens?"

"When it happens, I'll be there, no matter what. I promise."

Alliah looked around. He'd promised. A frown appeared on her face, only to vanish instantly.

Right there, in the crowd, a bit to the back, was the section reserved for friends and family. And there he was.

He was so close, she could see him. Alliah let out a breathless laugh. Harry had remembered. He hadn't broken his promise.

Alliah grinned as she began, "Good evening, Omaha!"

alliahmendoza posted
on instagram

liked by louist91 and others

alliahmendoza first night of tour. omaha, march 13. thank you everyone. quite literally crying just thinking of how amazing you were and a huge thank you to @louist91 for joining me tonight. you were amazing. love ya 🌹

view all comments

kat.iebell HOLD ON. YOU MET T H E LOUIS TOMLINSON?!?
2h reply

username OMFGGG. alliah holds all the power for a 1d reunion in her hands
2h reply
-> username fr. we've seen her with harry, niall and louis. that's 3/5

username I WAS AT THE SHOW. it was the best thing ever. they did 'don't let it break your heart' and alliah got really choked up in the end, and was crying during the performance
2h reply
-> username omggg, she cried??? is everything okay???
-> username alliah actually explained why she was crying. saying she'd admired louis since she was a teenager, and it felt surreal to perform alongside someone she'd been a fan of for so long and who had inspired her so much.

username LOUIIIISSSSS 🫶🫶🫶
2h reply

username ABDHAK THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT BY SUPRISE GUEST? DAMN, BRO
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza BAJDKA i love seeing your reactions. y'all are almost as happy about this as i am.

a/n: LOUIES, RISEEEEE.

genuinely projecting my fantasies and desires onto alliah's story. and i'm shameless about it 🥰

also, incredibly impatient for louis to announce lationamerica dates already.

remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 174 17
❝i was enchanted to meet you❞ started: february 5th, 2023 ended: tbd ©WholesomeHolland 2023 All Rights Reserved NIALL HORAN X FEM!OC SOCIAL MEDIA, R...
30.6K 865 32
New Zianourry story!
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
10.6K 120 71