Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

由 what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... 更多

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
Homecoming
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
The Mess You've Made
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
Tea Time
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

Innocent Impoprieties

12.4K 280 48
由 what_the_fawkes

Visaera woke feeling groggy and disoriented, no longer remembering that she was back in the Red Keep and not in her apartments on Dragonstone. No longer remembering that she had burst into Aegon's rooms in a fit of tears.

She rolled and shifted beneath silk sheets, enjoying the soft texture of them against her skin; softer sheets than she had at home... Her eyes snapped open and she was gifted with the sight of Aegon only inches away. Breathing deeply; completely relaxed, his alabaster face looked godlike, angelic even. 

Forgetting, for a moment, how angry she was with him, she traced a finger along the side of his cheek and he stirred. Blinking repeatedly, recognition dawned in his eyes and a smile spread across his face.

"Good morning," he murmured, reaching out and running a hand over her silver locks.

"Fuck!" she whispered frantically, sitting up. The light was spilling into the room; too much light. She'd slept far later than usual and she was sure Alarya would have been to check on her by now. "Fuck, fuck! It's late!" She scurried out of the covers and reached over the edge of the bed for her slippers.

"Relax, love," Aegon assured her, running a hand over her shoulder.

"Don't," she hissed, tugging out of his reach. "I'm still angry with you." Now that she was wide awake, she was quickly coming to her senses.

"Are you?" he asked; his voice teasing her. Then his mouth was on her silk-clad shoulder, pressing soft kisses up her neck. "Gods, I've missed you," he breathed in her ear, pushing her hair over one shoulder.

Her pulse quickened and she her stomach twisted nervously as his lips skimmed over her skin. "I've thought about you every day for the last six years... You have no idea how much I've missed you..." He repeated the same words he had told her the night before...

His teeth caught her skin, ever so briefly and she fought the urge to groan as fire ignited in her belly. "You still smell like citrus; just how I remember..." And then Visaera turned her head and Aegon caught her lips with his own, cupping her face with his hand; sliding it into her hair.

The entire world crumbled around her and all that was left was her and Aegon. Her hands acted of their own volition, gripping his thin nightshirt and pulling him closer. Aegon felt like home, warm and familiar, and kissing him seemed to right; they were two puzzle pieces that perfectly connected, like they were simply meant to be.

Before she knew what was happening, Aegon was pushing her back on the bed; his hands gently roaming over her body, his touch setting her skin on fire.

They were no longer children; their desires no longer innocent, and yet it felt as though almost nothing had changed. She loved Aegon; she had always loved him... So many nights she had lay awake thinking of him; longing for him. And suddenly he was there, within her grasp, touching her skin... When he settled between her legs; hiking up her nightdress and pressing his erection against her, she groaned, shifting her hips toward him.

"Visaera," he breathed her name with longing as he ran a hand over the soft, creamy skin of her legs. "Gods, I've thought about—"

"My prince," The voice was followed by a loud knock and Visaera froze.

"Fuck off," Aegon groaned, pressing his mouth to the hollow of her throat, desperate to continue touching her.

"I apologize, my prince, but your mother has requested your presence," Ser Erryk insisted through the door. Visaera pushed against Aegon's chest, righting her clothing and gathering her wits.

"No, no, no," he begged, trying to catch her lips one last time. But the spell of the moment had been broken, and Visaera was rising from the bed and reaching for her shoes once more.

"I've already stayed too long," she told him, running her hands over her hair in an attempt to tame her mess of curls. "I have to go..." She didn't look back at him as she pushed open the passage door and hurried back to her quarters. In her own chambers, she unlocked the bolt on her door and opened it an inch, peeking out. Alarya was leaning back against the wall beside Ser Jaunton; a look of surprise came over her face as Visaera opened the door.

"Apologies, princess, I tried to wake you, but the door..."

"It's alright, Alarya," she assured her, "You know I have nightmares; we're not on Dragonstone any longer. I lock my door at night to ensure I don't leave the safety of my room." The maid bowed and then entered her room, immediately hurrying to find the princess something to wear.

Visaera approved of the simple, blue dress that Alarya picked out and immediately began to ready herself. With the sides of her hair pinned out of the way and the rest of her hair flowing in loose curls down her back, she deemed herself presentable.

Unease swept through the princess as she made her way down to breakfast, knowing full well that the meal was nearly over and Aegon had joined them long before her. It felt odd sitting down at the table with the Queen and her children, all of whom went quiet the moment she entered the room. She never thought she would see the day that she missed being with her family on Dragonstone, and yet, it had finally arrived.

"Apologies," she greeted softly as she sat down at the table, "I did not find sleep until late last night; my travels have exhausted me." She shocked the table by reaching for the ale, pouring herself a large glass, and quickly gulping down the contents. When she realized they were all staring at her, Visaera flushed and looked down at her lap, picking nervously at her cuticles and hating how self-conscious they made her feel.

"So, Visaera," the Queen offered, "What are your plans for the day?" With the subject effectively changed, Visaera reached for the tray of fruit and began filling her plate with food from the table.

"I'm not used to having so much free time, to be honest, my queen," she replied, "My days on Dragonstone are filled with lessons and helping with my little brothers." She popped a grape into her mouth. Aegon was biting his lip as he stared at Visaera like she was his next meal and she flushed, averting her eyes.

"Hmm, perhaps you would like to spend some time with Helaena? I know she was quite disappointed when her sewing companion was stolen from her."

"Of course, my Queen, I would be delighted." She answered smoothly. "Although, I must admit, my needlework has not much improved over the years." Helaena laughed, truly laughed, at her comment; a rare and enjoyable sound that made the rest of the room's inhabitants smile. "How is the King? May I see him today, as well?" she asked.

"Perhaps..." Alicent mused, "If his health permits." Visaera returned to her food and the Queen excused herself, leaving Visaera alone with Alicent's children.

"How does your brother fair in Oldtown?" she asked Helaena, purposefully ignoring the princes, unwilling to feed the unspoken competition that she had already seen taking place between them.

"Daeron loves it there," Aegon answered before Helaena could. "He regularly sails the sound and trains with our uncle." Despite the fact that she was interested in his answer, Visaera rolled her eyes at the fact that Aegon had interrupted Helaena.

"I was talking to your sister," she all but growled at him, her violet eyes sparkling with warning. Aegon wasn't deterred, in fact, he seemed eager to annoy her further.

"I don't believe Daeron exchanges letters very often with my sweet sister," he told her.

"Be that as it may, my prince, the question was not directed at you," she replied sharply. "One shouldn't insert themselves into another's conversations when they weren't invited."

"Oh, but it's perfectly acceptable to insert oneself into someone's chambers uninvited, is it not, little niece?" Her eyes widened at his taunt and she glanced at Aemond, who arched an eyebrow, clearly not missing the implication behind his words.

"Aegon," Visaera said his name with a sharp tone of warning and he sat back in his chair with a smug look of satisfaction.

"Visaera, would you care to walk the grounds with me?" Aemond asked suddenly, "I have some time before I join Ser Criston for training." It was Visaera's turn to feel smug as the smile vanished from Aegon's face.

"Only if you bring the book," she replied with a grin, "You've added your name on Vhagar's page?"

"The day we returned from Driftmark," he admitted with a smirk. Aegon glanced between the pair with a look of annoyance, concerned with the idea that she and Aemond might find a reason to bond with one another. It already bothered him that his brother had asked their mother to agree to betroth them.

Visaera had lived at the keep for twelve years; they'd known her for nearly two decades, and yet, never once had Aemond shown any interest in her. Why did he suddenly want to marry her? Was it simply so that Aegon could not have her? The prince wouldn't put the action past his little brother; Aemond had been a cold and calculating little cunt ever since he lost his eye...

Helaena excused herself and Aemond followed, promising to meet Visaera at the stairwell in a few minutes, and then Visaera and Aegon were left alone.

"You shouldn't encourage him, you know..." Aegon told her, rising from his chair and making his way over to her.

"Encourage what?" she asked, taking one last sip of her ale and pushing in her chair, "A walk around the grounds is hardly scandalous, Aegon. When did you become so worried with—"

"I worry about you, little love," he told her, wrapping his hands around her waist; closing the distance between them until their faces were only inches apart. She was pressed back, her bum nearly sitting on the edge of the table.

"Aegon..." she breathed out his name in warning, glancing around the room to make sure they were still alone. Their position was improper; should anyone walk into the hall and see them, rumors would travel and the entirety of the Red Keep would be in an uproar before the day's end.

"We're all alone, princess," he assured her, before tilting his head and pressing his lips to hers. Her body reacted immediately, sliding her hands into his hair and tightening her grip. A sigh fell from her lips as her leg instinctively wrapped itself around his waist, pulling him ever closer. "Visaera," he groaned, "Gods, I want you..." She couldn't deny that she felt similarly, but the realization of their predicament finally sank in and Visaera released her hold on him.

"This is wrong, Aegon," And yet it feels so right... "Your mother would be livid if she found us like this... It's—" He leaned toward her once more and she struggled to remain resolved. "It's inappropriate..."

"You climbing into my bed at night is inappropriate, Visaera," He practically purred her name and the princess had to press her thighs together to relieve the ache building between them. "And yet, you've been doing that since you were eight years old..." He was close, too close, and Visaera could feel the heat radiating off of his skin. She held back the whimper that threatened to fall from her lips and tried to move away from him; there was nowhere to go.

The smirk on his face widened into a grin as she realized she was effectively pinned between him and the table. "Kiss me, little doe..." His words were murmured teasingly and Visaera could feel herself growing wet at the thought of letting him touch her again. The memory of his hands sliding over the silk of her nightdress; his erection pressed between her legs, made her shiver.

"Aegon—" she swallowed hard, desperately trying to collect her thoughts. "Aemond is wait—" His hand wrapped around her throat; his grip soft and unthreatening, but it was enough to give her pause.

"Don't speak my cunt of a brother's name while I'm trying to kiss you. You're mine, Vis, and I'm yours. It's been that way since we were children and I'll be damned if I see it come to an end on account of my fucking brother, do you understand?" Visaera could do nothing except nod and hope it was enough to appease him for the moment. The last time she had seen a similar look in Aegon's eyes was when the Lannister boy asked for her favor on Aemond's twelfth nameday.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she whispered, pulling away, ducking beneath his arms, and taking a step back. The further she moved away from the prince, the clearer her mind became; Aegon was the wine that dulled her senses...

She left the room in a hurry, fleeing his presence and frantically trying to catch her breath. Why did Aegon affect her so? As she approached the main stairwell, she took in a deep, steadying gulp of air, hoping she looked more composed than she felt.

"Is everything alright, Visaera?" Aemond asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs, "You look flushed."

"No, no, I'm alright," she assured him, accepting his arm when he offered it to her. Neither of them had spoken for more than a few sentences since they were children and, for the first few minutes, the silence between them was uncomfortable. He was so polite and proper, almost cold... As they stepped out onto the grounds, the sun shone brightly and Visaera had to look at her feet to keep from squinting.

"Come, princess, I'm sure we can find shade in the gardens," he told her, guiding her along. It was surreal and strange to be strolling across the grounds with Aemond Targaryen. At such close proximity, she realized, for the first time, just how tall he had truly grown. Visaera would have to tilt her head up just to look him in the eye.

By the time they reached the gardens and found a bench to sit on, she could feel the moisture beginning to gather on the nape of her neck. It was hot out; too hot. Even as she sat down, the stone of the bench did nothing to cool her. She was thankful, at least, for the shade of the large elm tree.

"You brought the book?" she finally asked, scooting toward him and reaching for it. With their legs crossed toward each other, they were only a few inches apart but Visaera barely noticed the intimacy of their position.

"Of course," he answered, passing it to her. Visaera flipped slowly through the tome until she came to Vhagar's monstrous green form painted across both pages. Her fingers traced slowly over the illustration and then she flipped to the next page, finding Aemond's name at the bottom of the list of riders.

"How did you make the writing match?" she asked.

"I did it myself," he answered, "It took hours to make it look right." She smiled at his admission.

"It's perfect... You did well, Aemond." Visaera flipped back through the pages, staring at the dragons with a look of sadness that made even Aemond's cold heart ache.

"Perhaps, one day, you'll—" Visaera shook her head and wiped the stray tear that had managed to fall down her cheek. Even as she longed for his words to hold some truth, she hated the pity in his voice.

"It's too late for me, I think," she answered.

"You don't know that, Visaera. I claimed Vhagar when I thought I would never have a dragon. Laena Velaryon didn't claim her until she was ten and five."

"I'm nearly ten and nine, Aemond, older than either of you were when you claimed Vhagar. It's alright, I've accepted it. It's just...hard sometimes... I'm sure you remember how it felt..."

"I do," he answered solemnly. She nodded and slammed the book closed, unwilling to look any longer.

"I'm sorry; I don't mean to dampen the mood of the morning."

"You're allowed to have feelings, Visaera." She didn't bother to answer. The only person she had ever been able to be herself around was Aegon; it felt strange allowing Aemond to see her so vulnerable. Handing him back the book, she cleared her throat and shifted away from the prince, uncomfortable with their proximity. "You ran from me last night..." he finally commented, taking her by surprise. It was another statement but, yet again, she felt the need to respond.

"I-Yes," she admitted, flushing at the memory of Aemond kissing her in the moonlight. "Aemond, I've only just arrived in King's Landing after years away. Everything seems to have changed in only a few short years. I need time to adjust and figure things out before I even think about—"

"And yet, you had no problem falling into Aegon's bed in the middle of the night..." There was a slight tinge of bitterness in his tone, yet it was the words themselves that shocked her.

"I-I—" Her mouth attempted to form an excuse, to lie, to deny his observation, and yet, she could not.

"Don't worry." A sneer finally appeared on his face, as though he were discussing something rather unsavory. "I'm not going to tell anyone. It's merely that, with the subject of your betrothal now in question—"

"It's not-I... My virtue remains intact, Aemond, not that I need to answer to you," she replied, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I didn't ask—"

"You didn't need to; your insinuation was enough." Visaera snapped, rising from the bench. She was a princess; the heir to the Iron Throne, how dare he question her? She scoffed and turned heel, unwilling to be accused any further. Aemond's hand shot out and caught her by the wrist.

"Visaera, I didn't mean to offend you—" Of course, he had. Why else would he have felt the need to mention it? He didn't sound jealous, though. It seemed more likely he cared what other people may be thinking about the woman he might one day marry.

"Aegon has been my closest friend since I was a child, Aemond," she hissed, "and I don't need to justify our companionship to you, or anyone else!" Tugging her hand from his reach, she turned and marched away, muttering angrily under her breath. Aemond had never once shown any interest in her or her life; suddenly he asks for her hand and wants to question her relationship with Aegon? He had no right.

Visaera hurried back into the Red Keep, escaping the heat of the sun and Aemond's intrusive comments. Still flushed with embarrassment, she hurried up the stairs to Helaena's apartments, finding her seated beside her mother; the pair of them talking softly.

"Visaera," Allicent greeted with a polite smile, one that didn't quite meet her eyes. "I heard you were enjoying the warm weather with my son."

"Unfortunately, the weather was too warm, my Queen," she replied with a dry smile as she took a seat beside her aunt. "Are you ready to view my abysmal needlework?" Helaena smiled at her and shook her head.

"I'm sure you've improved far more than you think, dear niece. I will help you." So, the trio fell into a comfortable silence and the Queen left them to their sewing. "I told you," Helaena was the first to speak, "You have improved quite a lot since the last time I watched you." Visaera smiled and shook her head.

"I'm still nowhere near as skilled as you, Hel," she insisted. For nearly two hours, the girls worked in relative silence, occasionally glancing at one another's work and smiling. When Visaera's fingers began to ache, she told Helaena she would continue the following day and went for a walk through the keep.

Sinking back into her old ways, Visaera wandered about, lingering in the empty alcoves and shadows of the corridors, merely observing the movement of the keep's inhabitants. She was sure that, by now, Ser Jaunton was likely searching for her, but she didn't want to be found. Not yet...

Visaera peeked around every corner before stepping into the next corridor. She didn't know why she was sneaking about, only that it made her feel safer in a castle that had changed since the last time she had been there. Gone were the erotic tapestries and Targaryen insignias; in their places were statues of the Gods and seven-pointed stars.

She felt like an outsider in what was supposed to be her home. When she caught sight of Aegon's silver hair, she took a step back and watched him from down the corridor. He was leaning in close to one of the maids clad in red, whispering softly. She couldn't make out his words, but she could guess what he was saying from the mere flush of the girl's cheeks as she stared up at him.

The sight churned her stomach and she could feel an uncomfortable heat blooming beneath her skin. The girl nodded as he pressed something into her palm and then closed her fingers around it. Unwelcomed images of Aegon lying in bed with another woman flashed before her eyes.

Visaera felt like she was going to vomit; like she had been spinning around in circles until she was too dizzy to stand. She was no longer hot; she was boiling, livid... Jealousy was not an emotion that the princess was very familiar with and she hated the way it made her feel. When Aegon was gone, she hurried down the stairs and grabbed hold of the maid's collar, tugging her into an empty room.

"What did Aegon say to you?" she demanded, releasing the girl's dress with a small shove.

"I-It-Nothing, princess!" she stammered out. Visaera crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her with expectant eyes, knowing full well she looked as furious as she felt.

"What's your name?"

"Sheila, princess,"

"Mm, well I just watched the entire exchange, so would you like to explain why you're lying to your princess?" she asked. "He gave you something; a gift?" The maid stared at the floor, a look of guilt on her face. "Give it to me," Visaera demanded. When Sheila didn't move, Visaera gripped the front of her apron and shoved her into the wall, earning a sharp gasp of surprise. "Do I need to ask again?" The terrified girl shook her head and produced a small silver piece of jewelry and dropped in into Visaera's palm. When she opened her hand and examined the necklace, her heart dropped into her stomach. At the end of the chain was a silver animal; a doe...

"The prince commanded I take it to your handmaiden, Alarya." Sheila informed her; her voice shaking. Visaera softened immediately, feeling like the biggest fool in Westeros.

Not only had she just been incredibly cruel to the innocent girl, but she had assumed the very worst of Aegon. Guilt coursed through her and she sighed, scrubbing her face.

"A thousand apologies, Sheila," she finally said, taking the girl's hand. "I've only just returned from Dragonstone and I am still weary from my travels. I overacted. I'm truly sorry." The maid nodded, but her fearful expression did not change. "Go on about your business. I'm sorry, Sheila."

The girl scurried away and Visaera leaned back against the stone wall, loathing herself. What the fuck is wrong with me? I nearly attacked that girl because I was jealous! Disgust rolled through her over her own actions and she slid down to the floor; letting out a shuddering breath.

** ** **

"My prince, I'm sorry to disturb you..." Aegon looked up from his cup of wine, surprised to see Alarya looking nervous.

"What is it? Have you given Visaera her gift yet?"

"Gift?" she repeated, confused, "I'm sorry, Prince Aegon, I don't know what gift you're speaking of. I was just wondering if you knew where Princess Visaera might be. I haven't seen her since this morning, nor has Ser Jaunton." Aegon raised a curious eyebrow at her.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen her since breakfast." He replied. Alarya frowned and chewed nervously on her lip.

"She has a tendency to disappear, my prince. On Dragonstone, it was never a problem. The Island is, after all, very small, but here in King's Landing... I can't help but worry about her."

"Don't worry. I know of a few places she might be. If I don't find her, I'll have the Kingsguard search the keep." Her handmaid nodded and curtsied before hurrying away. Aegon could guess where she was easily enough, but first, he needed to find a certain maid...

"Sheila,"

"My prince," she dipped into a low, respectful curtsy.

"You didn't give Alarya my gift. Could you not find her?" At the mention of the necklace, the girl began to tremble.

"What is it, Sheila?" The prince only trusted her to his private affairs and she had never once failed him; he was curious to know what had her shaking like a leaf.

"I didn't have a chance, my prince," she informed him, "Only moments after you left, the princess pulled me aside and demanded to know what you and I were speaking about."

"Oh?" She nodded, staring at the ground.

"She seemed..." Her skin flushed as she struggled to find the words. "I believe the princess thought something improper was occurring between you and I... She did not seem happy."

"I see..."

"She commanded me to show her what you gave me, so I-I gave her the necklace, my prince. I'm sorry, I—"

"It's alright, Sheila," he assured her, "I'm sorry if the princess seemed angry with you. She has had a rough time adjusting to being home." Sheila nodded as he echoed Visaera's excuse from earlier. "You may go."

With his questions answered, Aegon went to hunt down Visaera, nearly certain of where he would find her...

** ** **

Visaera was sitting in the furthest area of the garden, hidden by the hedges. She had always found comfort in the spot when she was young; it was a fitting place for her to be found by the prince. The leaf she was tearing apart was all that held her attention as she tried to forget about the way she had reacted to the sight of Aegon whispering to Sheila.

Gods, she was embarrassed by her behavior. She could almost hear her mother's voice in her head, reprimanding her. Lost in her thoughts, the princess didn't notice Aegon until his voice startled her.

"Are you hiding, princess?" he asked in a playful tone.

"I am wallowing in self-loathing," she admitted bitterly, releasing the tiny bits of the torn leaf onto the ground.

"Why?" he asked, dropping down beside her. As she held out her hand and produced the necklace, she turned her head away, unable to look at him.

"I do believe I thoroughly terrified that girl..." she admitted.

"Were you jealous, Vis?" he asked, already knowing the answer. She could hear the amusement in his voice and she didn't bother to reply, ashamed of the answer. "Visaera?"

When she still refused to look at him, he gripped her chin and forced her to turn, and then his mouth was crashing down on hers. The kiss caught her by surprise and she gasped. Aegon took advantage of the moment, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He tugged her up into his lap, her dress hiked up; legs straddling his hips. "You were jealous because you know I'm yours..."

He groaned as he gripped her hips and pressed himself up between her legs. "I wish I could have seen it, my little doe turning into a dragon and breathing fire... The thought of you angry over me merely conversing with another girl... It makes me hard, Vis." He didn't have to tell her; she could feel his excitement pressed against her through their clothing.

"Aegon!" She had meant to tell him to stop; that they shouldn't be doing what they were doing. Instead, his name came out a lascivious whine that only fueled the fire burning between them.

"Marry me, Visaera," he murmured against her lips, receiving a moan when he ran his tongue over them. "Marry me, princess. You know we were meant to belong to one another." As he spoke, he shifted her hips, the motion doing thrilling things to her; making her whimper with need. His lips pressed against the shell of her ear, he whispered, "I want to fuck you, Vis, right here; right now."

She groaned, clutched his shirts and shifting her hips, grinding against his erection; the apex of her thighs growing slick with each motion. Her body was burning from the inside out and she wanted to let him do anything and everything he wanted.

She was on the precipice, moments away from the kind of pleasure she had only ever felt late at night, alone in her chambers. "Please, little love," he begged, shifting beneath her and sending delicious waves through her body, "Give yourself to me, Vis. Let me have you. I'll never touch another person ever again; only you..."

It was the wrong thing to say. His words crashed over her like the frigid black water of the bay. Instead of making her feel special, his statement reminded her that he had been fucking other women while she had been missing him on Dragonstone.

Every time she had nearly forgotten his betrayal, he seemed to be determined to remind her. She recoiled, falling gracelessly from his lap. "Vis—"

"Don't!" She snapped, batting his hands away. "Just don't Aegon!" She rose and dusted her dress off. "I'll see you at supper," she assured him breathlessly, before turning to leave. She refused to cast a single backward glance at him but the silver necklace burned against her skin as she clutched it in her hand all the way back to her quarters...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

275K 8.7K 59
"Why you must make me bleed my love" said Daemon "For it bring me nothing but joy" Replied Aelana * * * * When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with hi...
429K 13.7K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...
23.3K 658 16
When Visenya is born to Rhaenyra Targaryen with Daemon's genes, she ends up being a chaotic but beautiful child that catches many eyes... But she onl...
5.8K 190 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...