•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{51}

766 10 46
By AshLeeNyx

*3.2K Words*

"I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶t̶h̶e̶m ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶̶o̶u ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶e a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n!"

.
.
.
.
.

As Muichiro continued to suck your blood you felt dizzy and wanted to give up.

But Muichiro didn't allow that and held you very tightly so you wouldn't fall.

"Don't go to sleep yet... I'm not done with you yet." Muichiro told you while sucking your blood without stopping.

Until it suddenly occurred to you that why are they obsessed with you and they are enjoying your blood and what do you have that other women don't have.

You want to ask Muichiro this but you are having second thoughts about what he is doing to you when you ask him this.

But even if you thought that he might have a bad things to do with you when you asked him, you still didn't calm down and ask him about it.

"Muichiro, what does my blood taste like? And what do I have that other girls don't have? Why are you so obsessed with me?" You ask Muichiro.

When Muichiro heard this he suddenly stopped sucking your blood and stared at you with wide eyes indicating why you asked such silly questions.

"Why... Y/n? Why do you ask that?" Muichiro asked you.

You didn't say a word because you knew you couldn't answer his question.

"I... I'm the one who asked you-" You wanted to say something, But Muichiro cut you off.

"Y/n... you know that you don't need to ask me that, you know that you will do it yourself, why am I so obsessed with you and not just me but also other demons." Muichiro said to you while holding you tightly by your elbows.

You could feel his nails digging into your soft skin every time he said that, you could see how obsessed he was with you.

"Tell me why you ask those kinds of questions? Huh?" Muichiro said to you while holding you very tightly.

You felt as if he was angry when you asked him that kind of question.

"Y/n answer me and who taught you to ask that question?" Muichiro's next question to you is you don't have an answer, he asked.

You are now blaming yourself for asking Muichiro that kind of question.

"Y/n... Answer me! If you still don't answer my questions to you... I won't hesitate to take you to Tanjiro..." Muichiro told you.

When he told you this, your eyes widened, you didn't want to be with Tanjiro because you knew to yourself that when you were with him, he was stronger than any other demon.

"I see that you are afraid of him because you know how obsessed he is with you, you already know yourself... I can see now in your face how afraid you are of him... so if you don't want it to happen, answer I'll ask!" Muichiro told you.

You want to talk and answer his question to you, maybe if you answer his question to you, he might get even more angry with you if he doesn't like your answer to his question, maybe it will get worse and he will take you. To Tanjiro, you don't want to get close to the devil because you feel it in yourself, even if you haven't seen him personally, you feel in yourself how brutal a demon he is.

"You still don't want to speak? I'll count you to three if you still don't speak." Muichiro told you.

In your current situation, you are very scared because Muichiro can take you to Tanjiro at any time.

"One!"

Muichiro started counting to you to answer his question.

"Two!"

You couldn't speak, even if you wanted to speak, you couldn't because you were afraid that Muichiro would say the last number, so you couldn't do anything but answer him forcefully.

"Yes, I will answer your question... Just don't take me to Tanjiro!" You said quickly to Muichiro.

Muichiro smirked when he heard this from you because he saw how he could follow you so quickly.

"Good girl, that's how you should be obedient!" Muichiro told you as he touched your cheek.

"Now tell me why are you asking those questions?" Muichiro asked you.

That you will notice to yourself that Muichiro is serious about asking you, you don't know to yourself how to answer his question to you.

"That..." You said.

"That?" Muichiro asked you while raising one of his eyebrows and waiting for your answer.

"Speak up please." Muichiro told you.

"That... I-I asked... it's just because I-I'm curious... T-thas all..." You said to Muichiro in fear.

When you told him this, you noticed that he was not satisfied with your answer to his question.

"And?" Muichiro asked you when Muichiro asked you that he was afraid because he was not satisfied with your answer.

"That's it? You're just curious? You know Kitty it's better to tell the truth because I can see in your face that you're hiding something from me..." Muichiro told you.

When Muichiro said this to you, you thought of something new to answer him, you shook your head showing that you are not hiding anything else and not telling him.

"No more... T-that's all I promise..." You said to Muichiro.

Muichiro let go of your cheek and he looked around and returned to looking at you and he smiled at you.

"You know I'm still wondering why you asked those things... You know yourself that's why we're so obsessed with you..." Muichiro told you.

While you were sitting quietly, you didn't say a word to Muichiro because you were thinking why you.

"Yorrichi told you this before, right? Isn't that enough? What is the reason why we are so obsessed with you?" Muichiro asked you.

You want to answer his question but if you answer his question he might get even more angry with you.

"You want me to tell you again? Why are almost all of us obsessed with you?
Well, we are Obsessed with you because you are different from the other girls here and your beauty is unmatched compared to the other girls here." Muichiro said to you.

When Muichiro said this, you remember again what Yorrichi said to you as well as Douma and Giyuu.

That your beauty is incomparable to other girls here but even if that is the reason why they are so obsessed with you, you are not satisfied with Muichiro's answer to you.

"That's all?" You answered Muichiro.

Muichiro didn't like what you told him as if you didn't believe what he said as well as the other upper Moon.

"What... That's it? What do you mean by that?" Muichiro asked you again.

"Because... if that's the only reason why their are more beautiful girls than me... You know that..." You answered Muichiro.

It is obvious to Muichiro that what you are implying seems to be a very shallow reason for them to like someone like you.

"Now even if you don't tell me, I can see that it's like what you want to tell me... That our reasons for liking you are very shallow... Is that Y/n?" Muichiro asked you.

You didn't answer Muichiro's question because you knew that was what you wanted to convey to him, you just couldn't tell him face to face.

While Muichiro was waiting for your answer to his question, you couldn't do anything but nodded your head in agreement.

When Muichiro saw that this was what you wanted to convey to him, he did not like it, not at all.

"You know y/n... How can I tell you this... No matter what our reasons are whether you believe it or not we can't do anything about it but... Those reasons are true... So you can't do anything but accept it whether you want it or not..." Muichiro told you.

This time you were really scared because you really didn't want to be with even one of them so you struggled against Muichiro's grip which was very tight.

"You see... You can't do anything there Y/n... But love us... Forever like the love we give you..." Muichiro told you.

As he stared into your eyes, Muichiro knew how scared you were right now, he could see in your face that you really didn't want to be with them.

That's why you struggled so hard but Muichiro didn't let you get out of his grip.

"Just accept it... because y/n... That's your destiny..." Muichiro told you.

While holding you, you tried to get out of his tight grip on you.

"I will never love a monster like you! not even one of you!" You shouted in front of Muichiro.

Muichiro's eyes widened when he heard this from you, he couldn't believe what you said, you were able to say that to him face to face, making Muichiro even more angry with you.

"You're different too, don't you appreciate our love for you... We didn't want all of us to go crazy about to you... But we can't do anything because you're the one our heart beats for! Can you blame us? Huh?" Muichiro told you.

You couldn't believe what Muichiro told you so you struggled even more against his grip.

"Why don't you want to love us? If all we ask of you is love, why can't you give it to us? Is it really that hard for you to give it? Give us your heart?!" Muichiro asked you.

Even alone sometimes you can't love yourself, but when you have problems especially with your family, it's a different story, but when it comes to them, you don't know if you can do what Muichiro asks you to do give your Love, Heart to them?

Do you think to yourself that you will never be able to do that even if you give your heart? and your love for a monster like them? They don't seem to deserve that.

"To tell you Muichiro and all of you, I will never give you the love that you all ask for, even if it's my heart, you know why? Because you never DESERVED IT! me to love even one of YOU!" You said to Muichiro.

When Muichiro heard this from you, his heart felt like it was going to break little by little because of the words you said to him and to others.

Muichiro Shake his head and held you tightly as if he was indicating to you that he would not allow that to be the case.

"I will not allow it!" Muichiro said.

"Well it hurts but you have to accept that MUICHIRO!" Answer him.

Muichiro continues to shake his head, you can see in his eyes that he will never agree to what you want.

Until he thought about kissing you, he might realize what you said about him and other uppermoons.

"Maybe this is the only way to make you aware." Muichiro said.

When you noticed that Muichiro was about to kiss you, you did everything to avoid him.

Muichiro held your head so you wouldn't move when he was going to kiss you, suddenly something pierced his cheek and it penetrated his other cheek.

Blood came out of his mouth and also on your face because of his blood splashing on you, it's good that you don't eat it or swallow it because if you do you know what will happen to you if you do that.

When someone poked Muichiro's cheek, he let you go and you used that opportunity to push him.

Until you hear a familiar voice around.

"Are you really that desperate? Muichiro?" A man asked Muichiro you looked around you and looked for the source of the voice.

But you didn't see anyone until you heard him call you.

"Here y/n." The voice said when you looked where the voice was coming from that you were just surprised to see Yuichiro sitting on a big rock.

While looking at his twin who is struggling to heal from the wound he received from him.

When you saw Yuichiro, you quickly ran to him without the fear in your chest when Yuichiro came.But you didn't see anyone until you heard him call you.

You quickly ran towards Yuichiro, all your nervousness disappeared from your chest and you were scared when Yuichiro came.

While Yuichiro was sitting on the big rock and looking at his twin, he asked you seriously if his twin hurt you.

"Sorry if I took so long Y/n did that animal hurt you?" Yuichiro asked you as he pointed his finger at his twin.

You looked behind you and saw Muichiro a few meters away from the two of you and you looked back at Yuichiro and you nodded your head saying that Muichiro hurt you and Yuichiro's twin.

"Oh i see" Yuichiro just looked at his twin.

While his twin was bleeding with his own blood because of what Yuichiro did to him while he was healing, Muichiro didn't even think that his twin was still alive when he saw now with his own two eyes that his twin was still alive he was now so wanted to kill his twin so bad, Yuichiro.

"Long time no see my beloved twin brother, how are you and when you serve Tanjiro?" Yuichiro asked his twin.

Muichiro turned to him as he continued to heal his wound, he stared at Yuichiro with death glares.

When the wound on Muichiro's cheek was completely healed, he spoke about his twin.

"So it's true what they say that you're really alive... I just knew you'd be a traitor to Tanjiro... I must have killed you before." Muichiro said.

He stood up and looked at Yuichiro seriously and also at you so you ran behind Yuichiro to hide because you didn't want to come near Muichiro especially when you found out how obsessed he is with you.

"What's wrong Kitty why are you so afraid of me?" Muichiro asked you.

You didn't answer his question and you didn't want to be called kitty because you felt that Muichiro treated you like an animal.

"She'll probably be afraid of you, maybe she'll find out how much of a demon you are... That's why Y/n herself is staying away from you." Yuichiro still insulted his twin.

"You're not the one I'm asking so don't you dare! Y/n I didn't mean it earlier, I just couldn't control myself earlier, I could do it because of you... And I know despite what I did earlier. .. You love me right?" Muichiro asked you.

You don't know how Muichiro will answer your question because you will never be able to love him like others.

"I don't know what I can do to make you stay away from me as well as everyone else and how many times do I have to tell you that I will never love a monster like you!" You Answer Muichiro.

Muichiro couldn't believe what he heard from you, the painful words that you said to him penetrated his heart and he felt that his heart was very painful and he didn't like the feelings he was feeling.

While his twin just smiled at him, a smile that seemed to be mixed with karma.

"Well brother... Didn't you hear what she told you? She doesn't like you so learn to respect a decision... And learn to be shy sometimes." Yuichiro said while smirking at his twin brother.

"You're shameless, you seduce her so much that she willingly walks away from me you pay for this big Yuichiro!" Muichiro said.

Yuichiro just laughed at his twin for what he said to him, he couldn't imagine that his twin would say this to him.

"You know brother... I thought you were change but... It's Turns out you're still a coward until now... Especially with Y/n... You're getting more and more cowardly." Yuichiro said to his twin.

It wasn't that Muichiro liked what Yuichiro told him.

"And you know I don't like Y/n and you're the only one chasing her even though you know Y/n doesn't like you." Yuichiro said.

"That's not true Y/n likes us too she just can't say that face to face right Y/n?" Muichiro asked.

Muichiro expected you to answer his question but he didn't hear a single word from you because you just hid behind Yuichiro.

"No matter what you say to Y/n she will never love you. Why don't you accept that to yourselves?" Yuichiro asked his twin.

Muichiro just smiled at his twin because he knew that he would be able to knock his twin down now when Hantengu and his clones arrived.

"Tell me what you want to tell me... Because it won't take long for you to die too... Right here and I will make sure that you will not breathe again... And you, Kitty, you will come with us whether you like it or not there's nothing you can do about it!" Muichiro said seriously to the two of you.

Yuichiro was alert to what his twin said to the two of you because he knows how his twin plays with his victims.

After Muichiro said this to the two of you, he laughed non-stop like a madman while you feared for the safety of the two of you.

Even Yuichiro is nervous when he feels that his twin's presence is different because this is how Muichiro has become when he thinks of killing their own parents, his physcopath is coming out and this is what Yuichiro is afraid of.

He wonder what his twins will think of you because this is what happened to their parents, Muichiro thought of their parents an animal when his physcopath came out, his behavior became a monster and he stabbed their parents non-stop until they no longer recognize its body and when he's done he eats it without a second thought.

Until now, it is still fresh in Yuichiro's memories of how his twins used to stab their parents, so because of Yuichiro's fear that Muichiro might hurt you too, Yuichiro just hid you behind his back because he thought that he had something bad to do to you.

"Just hide behind me y/n." Yuichiro whispered to you and you heard what he said and you agreed with what he said.

All of a sudden you saw a moving person above you, it was moving around above you before you just thought it was a bird but when you looked closely you saw that it had feet and hands and a head but it was not an ordinary hand you saw but like the hand of a bird.

When Yuichiro saw this, he started to think of a way to get you out of the place when suddenly he heard a voice above a tree.

"Look at our princess with him." One of them said.

Yuichiro looked up at the top of the tree when he saw his three other companions.

When Yuichiro saw Hantengu's clones he was nervous because at any moment they would attack him one by one and then they would get you so Yuichiro didn't waste time and he thought about what you would do while he was fighting the five of them.

"One against five."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
79.5K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...