oops wrong chat (creepypasta...

By JakeFrom_State-Farm

y/n was supposed to be in a meme chat but accidentally joins the CP's chat. ... More

oop
oops wrong chat
im back
Me cryin over a girl "killing herself" (she didnt)
Yall this is just an update to the last chapter 🀷🏻
lmaoo
WTF
more reasons to simp for y/n
not a chapter sorry
feet lol
who the hell are you?
well shit.
you're being serious
A/n (so sorry for all the a/ns)

What am i gonna do now?

762 27 11
By JakeFrom_State-Farm

So basically, a serial killer broke into your home, ate your food, jumped through a tv, and then left you with his weird talking dog thing and a broken window.
.
.
"Oh my god."
.
.
"What?" The animal replied to your panicking cries.

"What am I gonna do? I don't have any experience with any animals other than a hamster and I threw it out a window!"

You begin to pace around and bite your nails, ranting to a weird smiling demonic dog thing.
.
.
You quickly pause as the realization hits you like a bus.
.
.
"Why am I worried? YOU CAN TALK! You can just tell me what you need to be comfortable! Oh my god I've never been so happy to have a weird talking dog!"

You run up to smile, scratching him and eventually hugging him but quickly pulling away and gagging.

"Ok, to start off I need to bathe you, sorry if you don't really like water but I cannot have you smelling this bad. I'm sorry if that's rude but you'll look so much better clean!"

You smile at him, grabbing your keys and walking to the door.
.
.
"To start off, would you like to come with me to go get some dog soap? I'll let you pick the smell since you'll be the one wearing it."
.
.
"Um, I guess I'll go with you." Smile said walking over to the door with you.
.
.
"Ok, I don't have a leash.. can you just walk right next to me? The people at the dollar general aren't paid enough to care."

You open the door to the outside, letting smile go first before locking it behind you.

"Ok that sounds easy enough!"
Smile said hopping into the passenger side of the car.
.
.
"Perfect!"
You back out of your driveway and begin making your way to the dollar general.
.
.
After about 2 minutes of driving, you arrive in the parking lot of the dirt cheap messy convenient store.

.

"All right, we're here. Now, before we go in, I wanna say that you're not aloud to talk if you wanna keep your cover."

"Ok, fine I wont say anything." Smile mumbled back.

"thank you. Now lets this dumb money spending thing over."

You exit the vehicle, smile following behind you.

Slamming the car door and locking to behind you, you walk up to the front of the building with the bright yellow sign.

You let out a huge sigh and walked into the store, b-lining it to the pet section. You did not want to be in that messy ass convent store, let alone any dollar general but you needed to be here and its also the closest dollar store that is open for 24 hours.

Once you make it to the pet area, you begin to stroll up the isle looking for the pet shampoo and brushes.

One of your biggest pet peeves of this damn line of stores is the fact that these places are never organized. And this thing is, its not even that the stores are organized and then get messed up over the course of the day from being open, it is ALWAYS messy! Its like the employees don't even bother cleaning up. But its whatever, a lot of times you need to just take what you can get. This is one of those times.

Finally finding the shampoo, you look at the selection and see what they have in stock.

You pull three bottles off of the shelf, popping open the lids, and lowing each bottle down to smile to which he sniffs all of them and picks one out.

You Read the label of the shampoo, curious as to what sent he picked out.

'tropical coconut'.

Who new a demonic talking killer dog would like the smell of coconut?

You wander down the isle once more looking for a metal slicker pet brush. You finally come across the pet brush section and practically jump for joy when you see that the store has exactly what you're looking for.

Grabbing the brush, you reach over into the treat section, which was just right next to the brushes, and grab a bag of bacon flavored dog treats.

You quickly notice how fast smile's tail is moving, this gave you an idea.

You bend down to his height, a big smile splayed out beautifully on your face.

"hey smile, how about you go over there and pick out one toy."

You point out a bin of chew toys, to which smile immediately walked over to the bin and picked a toy out.

He happily trotted right back up to the side of you with his chew toy in his mouth.

Bending back down, you hold out your hand for smile to drop the toy in. He didn't understand until you grabbed both ends of the toy and give it a gentle tug, letting him know that he needs to let go so you can pay for the items.

Smile, finally getting what he was supposed to do at this point now, he lets the toy fall out of his mouth and onto your hand.

You make it up to the cashier, putting you things on the scanning conveyer belt.

You watch eagerly as the woman behind the desk starts swiping the items against the sensor making it pop up on the monitor next to her.

A small beeping erupts from the scanning system, signifying that the item has been rung up and ready to be bought.

"Your total is $10.59, will you be paying in cash or card?" The woman at the desk said, obviously sleep deprived.

"Oh, cash"

"Would you like your items in a bag?"
She yawned shortly after asking the required question.

"Yes please."
You answered reaching into your back pocket and pulling out a 20 and handed it to her.

She tiredly grabbed the 20 and put it into the cash register, pulling out a few dollars and some change. Handing you the money, she begin to bag your stuff as you struggle to put the money back in your pocket.

.

You look back at smile only to see him staring at you as you try to put the money away.

He wasn't being a bad dog, misbehaving, or anything, but him just sitting there looking at you as you struggle, kinda  hurt.

.

The lady quickly finished up and handed you your bag, with a quiet:

"have a nice day"

As a farewell.

You return the farewell with a "you too" as you walk out, smile following close behind as the both of you walk out.

.

You both arrive back at the car only minutes after exiting the messy convince store, unknowingly letting out a sigh when you realize that the sky is lit up by the morning sun.

You unlock the car and open up the drivers door, letting smile jump into the passenger seat with you getting into the driver's seat shortly after.

.

"You ready to go home boy?"

You ask, starting up the car and backing out of the parking lot.

"Home?"

Smile asks, turning his head in the process.

"Well, god knows when Jeff will be back to come n' get you."

You pause, choosing your next words carefully, still keep your eyes on the road.

"So, ya know, I figured that you'd stay with me until then. Think of it as a vacation!"

"Oh, ok!"

"And if he takes a long ass time, I'll just call him and make sure he comes and gets you."

You laugh at the joke that wasn't really a joke, you were being serious. If Jeff took any longer then a week to come and get his dog, you will be calling his ass up and yelling at him for abandoning his animal.

.

You pull into the driveway and get out, keeping the door open so smile can get out as well. Once smile is out, you close and lock the car door, making sure to press the button that opens the garage before hand.

Walking into the house, you quickly close the garage on you're way in.

.

"Hey smile, you gotta use the bathroom before you get a bath?"

You call out, walking over to the back door and opening it.

Smile gets up and walks outside, doing his business before walking back in.

.

"Ok so, I wanna let you know that if you have to use the bathroom, please let me know and I'll let you out. I really don't wanna have to clean up your mess."

You say to smile as you lock the back door.

Smile happily nods, and walks to the downstairs bathroom, signaling that he's ready for his bath.

You giggle and follow him with the pet brush and dog soap.

____________________________

Hey y'all, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry it's taken awhile to get this chapter out, but it's out so that's good!

Anyways thank you for all of the support on this book, who knew something i started for fun would get so big? I'm still in shock that we hit OVER 100k! You know how many people that is? A lot!

I wanted to say thank you to all of the people adding this book to their reading lists and commenting on the story.

It makes me smile knowing that you all enjoy this book from a person that should've not been writing when I started it

You all mean the world to me, knowing that I have people supporting this stupid fanfiction from a fandom that I was sure was dead, like bad writing and all!

Again thank you for reading.

                              -Love
                                      Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
581K 35.4K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...