pretty play

By svechlovers

#2 in the carolina colts series dimitri & nadia's story ~ his eyes focus on my lips briefly as he whispers "w... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
epilogue
not an update

characters

7.5K 64 2
By svechlovers

hii, this is simply just the character introduction, i'll get into detail in the next update!

Dimitri Levin (dih-MEE-tree lev-in)

Played by Andrei Svechnikov, Dimitri Levin is a 24 year-old professional hockey player for the carolina colts who has just got out of his rookie season. he is known as the teams 'trouble maker' for his reputation with getting into fights early in the season, but is actually a sweetheart.

although fans rarely see him smile out of the rink, he's nice to the people he loves, including his team mates.

position: left wing
Ethnicity: russian
Nationality: russian

Nadia Markov (nah-DEE-uh mark-of)

Played by Dove Cameron, Nadia Markov is a 26 year-old single mother, to her son who she loves very much, and is rarely seen without him. nadia is a kind-hearted woman, and is a genuinely happy soul.

although she is sweet and kind, nadia won't hesitate to snap at you. she'll do anything to protect her son and the people she loves, letting nothing get in her way.

Ethnicity: russian
Nationality: russian

Rowan Markov (row-uhn mark-of)

Played by Freddie Thomas, Rowan Markov is 4 years old. he's kind and shy like his mother, but stubborn like his father, who he has never met.

rowan loves to be around other people and enjoys playing outside and with his toys.

Ethnicity: russian
Nationality: American

couple song: wildest dreams by taylor swift.

Although they will become the nhls new 'it couple', they are also a underestimated power couple.

and the perfect definition of grumpy x sunshine ;)

a/n- i hope you guys grow excited, and i'm so excited to see how this story will form!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
1.5M 38.2K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
16.9K 451 21
-- "You think you're so tough hm?" He says, getting closer to me. Both of our eyes lustful, deep and glued to each other's. "I am" I certify the one...
2.8M 69.3K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...