Rooming with Chase

By book_bitch07

I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and cras... More

~PREFACE~
~CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 57~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~EPILOGUE~
Next Book!!

~CHAPTER 50~

4.5K 106 53
By book_bitch07

*•*•*•Well I ship it•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"So you're in his house right now?" Hailey asks me and I nod knowing damn well that she can't see me.

"His sister's. He's packing right now." I say.

Chase and I had spent about two days at his house and we were going back to school so that the next day we leave for Christmas break. Because while we had been here my mom called me and she asked me how many of us were going home for Christmas and I had totally forgotten. I asked Chase if he wanted to come and he said that he'd ask and when he asked they said yes so we were literally rushing back home to go to my house.

"Is he treating you right?"

"Better than I deserve honestly. He honestly shouldn't have forgiven me so easily."

"You deserve to be happy Maddie."

"I was an ass Hails." I say walking around the backyard.

"That was bad but you're getting over that."

"I guess." The back door opens and Chase comes out.

"Hey princess. Ready to go?" Chase says and I nod.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." I stand up and walk towards Chase.

"Who was that? May?"

"Just a crack head that knew my number." Chase smiles and laughs. God I love him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says and I smile. He puts his arm around my waist and we walk inside.

"Maddie." Oakley says my name and I go over to her. "Take care it was really nice meeting you." She hugs me and I nod.

"Same."

"It's sad that we had to meet under these circumstances, but you know at least I got to meet the girl who had my little brother eyeing the phone, like a dog eyes a bone, on Thanks giving."

"I'm glad I got to meet you. They say you should go after the ones that raised him."

"Smart. Now you" she points towards chase and he walks up to her and hugs her.

"I love you Oak."

"Love you too little brother. Don't let this one slip from your hands. She's a good one. It's when they're scared that you know that they really love you."

"I'll try."

"Alright, alright I won't keep you two any longer. You have to leave right now if you want to catch that plane the day after tomorrow."

"Bye okay." He says and grabs our bags. He walks outside and gets them in his car. Since we came in different cars he's taking the bags in his car and I'm driving in my car back to Henderson.

"Take care of him Maddie. He loves you. And I know you love him so please take care of the both of you. I already consider you family since you stole my little brother's heart away from him. I'd hate to see my family down in the dumps."

"I will." I say and hug her one last time before going outside and getting in my car. I get a call from Chase.

"Hey."

"Hey." He smiles and I rest my head on the headrest. "Wanna make this car ride more interesting?"

"What do you propose?"

"20 questions?"

"Yes please." We both buckle up and start our cars and get to driving.

"Remember no ordinary questions. And to make it more interesting. Recent events edition." He says and I nod now worried.

"Why did you choose to go to your sister first?"

"Like you said. Go to the person who raised me."

"When did you realize you liked me?"

"I accepted it on thanks giving."

"Wow you had to accept it."

"Yeah what can I say I'm scared to love people."

"Don't be."

"Okay, okay. My turn. When did you realize you loved me?" I ask and he stays quiet for a while and then speaks.

"Most probably Halloween."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because for some reason I knew that you would react the way that you reacted. I don't know why, but I just knew."

"Yeah."

"Do you think your mom will hate me?" He ask all shy and I shake my head.

"What? Why would you ask that?"

"Because I'm dating her only child."

"What the fuck no I'm not." I chuckle and he looks confused. "I have three more brothers."

"What?"

"Yeah. Well only one that's by blood, but Sebastian and Shawn are my brothers too."

"But I mean her only daughter. I'm dating her only daughter."

"Who said we were dating?"

"I-I mean, I thought that since..."

"Chill I'm just messing with you."

"Don't do that. You scare me sometimes."

"Oh really?"

"Yes you do."

"Well there's nothing to be scared of." I say and we continue to drive towards Henderson.

...

We got to Henderson about eight teen hours later and when we got there, Headmaster Cooper was waiting for us at the entrance. We parked our cars and got out, leaving our bags in the car. We started walking towards the entrance of the school and greeted Mr. Cooper.

"Hello Mr. Cooper."

"Miss McKenna, Mr. Hudson." He says and turns sideway extending his arm towards the school signaling for us to follow him. "Come with me to my office please."

We walk towards his office and when we make it there we say hello to Astrid and walk inside his office and sit down.

"Tuesday the two of you didn't attend any classes. I find it weird, but let it slide. Wednesday both of you don't attend classes again. Same Thursday and Friday. Now by Friday I was worried because you also hadn't sent out a letter saying that you were sick. I got to your dorm and to my shock nobody is there." He says and leans back in his chair. "Now I go to Mr. Griffin and Mr. West's dorm and they tell me that you were out of town." He points towards Chase. "I told them that Ms. McKenna also wasn't in her room. Now they are the one that are worried."

"Oops?"

"Ms. McKenna can you please tell me where you were these last few days."

"I would like to start off by saying that I am very sorry for any trouble that I may or may not have caused during these last few days. I was not great." I say. "I was at Chase's house, apologizing. Because you see, I have feeling for him and he didn't know that and he has feeling for me, but I didn't know that. And then when he told me he loved me I pushed him away then I realized that it was the worst mistake I could've ever made in my whole entire life, because this man right here is the love of my life." I say pointing towards Chase. "I wanted to tell him how I felt so badly, but I couldn't because I didn't know where he had gone off to. So I did what any sane person would do. I called him and listened in on the background. I figured out where he was and rushed over to him. I told him how I felt and we made up, now he loves me and I love him and all is pretty with the world. I started seeing color again."

I finished and Mr. Cooper looked confused. I may have spoken too fast.

"What she was trying to say is that she was with me during those two days that you didn't know where she was." Chase says and I nod pointing towards him.

"You know, I'm not even gonna punish the two of you because the two of you are just made for each other. And well punishing will change nothing. You are dismissed."

"Thank you so much."

"Yeah, yeah."

We stand up and start walking towards the door. I open it and we walk out. I sigh and when Chase closes the door I turn around and hug him.

"We just got away with missing four days of school. Because of love?"

"He understood the situation and thought it was best to let love win."

"Yes he did." I turn my head to the side and look at Astrid. "He likes me back."

"I can see."

"She knew before I did?"

"Yes she did. Astrid is my girl." I say and Chase shakes his head grabbing me by the waist and turning me towards the exit. I smile and turn around walking backwards as I say goodbye to Astrid. "Bye Astrid." I turn forward again and we start walking to the dining hall. We were hungry because we hadn't eaten in like six hours. When we get there May sees us immediately and smirks.

"You bitch!" she screams and I nod.

"That's me." I say and extend my arms open so that Lizzie and May can run right into them. Chase walks towards the table and does his bro shake with the guys while the girls run towards me.

"You fucking did it. You finally told him."

"Yes I did." They squeal as if I just got engaged and drag me towards the table where the boys gave me hugs and kisses on the cheeks. I feel a tug on my waist and it's Chase. He pulls me onto his lap and I smile.

"Oh my god you two are so fucking cute." May says and I laugh. "How did you guys make up? What did she say? What did you do?  Where you in shock when you saw her at your house? Did you kiss her?"

"May." I blush. Since when do I blush?

"Yes I kissed her. She confessed her love to me in the form of an apology. It was cute."

"It wasn't, I was wet from the snow."

"That's right. Your best friend here slipped and fell on her way up the driveway." Chase says and I nod. "Other than that. it was cute."

"Well I ship it."

"Who doesn't? I mean I think even Ms. J was rooting for them." Cole says and I laugh.

"You guys going to eat?"

"Yeah we have to we haven't eaten in a while and we still gotta pack for Christmas." I say.

We get into conversation and while we talk I can feel eyes on me. I look to my left and see that Chase was staring at me. While everybody was in their own conversations I lean down.

"What's wrong?"

"You're beautiful."

"Oh sugar you're gonna make me blush."

"That's kind of the point princess."

"You're beautiful too Chase. Inside and out." I say and kiss him. "My beautiful boy."

"Thank you princess."

...

We finished eating like an hour ago and we were all packing for tomorrow. Mine and Chase's room in a mess. There are currently four suitcases on my bed, two on the floor, and a hell of a lot of clothes thrown all over the floor, while everybody was asking me what to pack.

"Madds?"

"Yeah?"

"Should I pack my swimsuit?"

"I mean if you want to go to the beach." I say. "The weather is nice. But the water is a bit cold."

Chase was laying on his bed with me in between his legs with my back to his chest. I was really comfortable.

"You guys should pack sweaters because it may be at a nice temperature, but it's cold in the house since we have air conditioning."

"It wasn't cold when we went."

"That's because the AC was broken."

"I forget that the three of you had already gone to Maddie's house." Lucas says and I nod. "What's it look like?"

"Like any normal house." I say and Lucas nods. "You'll see it tomorrow."

I feel a kiss on my head and I turn around.

"You exited for tomorrow?"

"Yes I am."

"Good." I lay my head on his chest and get comfortable. He wraps his arms around me and I smile. I fall asleep and dream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Guess who's back, back again. I'M BACK BABYYYYYY. Hello my beautiful darlings. How have you guys been? I missed you guys so fucking much. I almost cried when I finished this chapter because it was like my writers block was o – v – e – r  OVER.... I'm happy are you guys happy? Let's take it in. They left Oaks house. They got to school, they saw their friends again and they started packing for the trip. I just wanna say sorry because it had been way too long and a huge THANK YOU to all the people that were worried about me. I just felt touched. I really love all of you. Muah.

It feels wrong to write this after so long, but here goes nothing. If you enjoyed this chapter sprinkle some comments on there, frost it with a vote and if you wanna, please share.

I will hopefully be seeing all of you next Friday. Love you guys so much. Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.8K 22
A young, fearless, warrior must protect her clan and her land from enemies beyond her frontiers. She must also contain dissension from within her cl...
87.3K 1.4K 32
Margot and Monty dated for 2 years until Monty picked smoking weed over his girlfriend. And neither of them seems to want to do anything with each ot...
1.7M 59.7K 48
[NGVM ©2019] First Place for Romance/Slice of Life Genre in Light Novie Awards 2019 by @lightnovelsociety Yin Hua Lei was supposed to be the villaine...
229K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...