๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๏ฟฝ...

Per notyournish

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‘ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„... Mรฉs

๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”
01- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š ?
02- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…...
03- ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
04- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
05- 3 ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
06- ๐’„๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
08- ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
09- ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’‘
10- ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
11- ๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
12- ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’•
13- ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’š๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?
14- ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
15- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„
16- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ
17- ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š
18- ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š
19- ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
20- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
21- ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
22- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•
23- ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’˜ & ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’–๐’…
24- ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
25- ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†
26- ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†?
27- ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Ž๐’‚

07- ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?

166 10 0
Per notyournish

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝑖?" 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 .

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔...

'𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑' 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡..

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒- 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔" 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

'𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑎-' 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒.

𝐴 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟...

"𝑊ℎ𝑜? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒?" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒.

"𝑁𝑂 𝐽𝐸𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸!!!"

"𝑁𝑜 𝑁𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠"

"𝐽𝐸𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑃𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸 "

"JENNETTE WAKE UP!!!"

Athanasia shaked Jennette really hard and she finally woke up.

"Omg Nette are you okay? What dream were you having? You were CRYING!! tell me are you okay.." Athanasia, who came to visit her cousin Because she heard Jennette was having a fever, came to her room only to find her cousin heavily breathing.

"Athy it was a nightmare... I guess" Jennette who was still shaken by the dream tried to stay calm and sat up .

Athanasia saw her spacing out and hugged her "It's okay. Its just a dream. It's not real" she patted Jennette's hair.

"sometimes it feels like you are the older one" and hugged her back "thankyou"

"Haha then call me unni from today little baby" Athanasia joked to lightened the mood.

"Go away bro. You don't even call me unni" Jennette pushed her and laughed.

"Aunt Penny said you need to take your meds so i came to wake you up and its-"

"IT'S FREAKING 11 AM?? OMG SCHOOL??" Jennette jumped up form bed.

"Realx, your mom called your teacher... And mine too" then she winked. "Today we'll just CHILL now go wash your face FAST!" Athy pushed Jennette into the washroom.

"okay okay wait-" jennette now standing inside the washroom and heard athy shouting from outside "i'll go down and tell them to prepare something. Come fast!" and left.

Jennette took a handfull of water and splashed it in her face 'that dream...' she looked ar her reflection 'felt so real' and sighed.

.

.

"So are you gonna do the film?" Athanasia asked munching her toast.

"Mom told you? I'm still thinking... " Jeanette looked at Athanasia.

'If i remember the plot correctly she wanted to act on this film too right? It was on one of their back stories but then she never got to do it because she had an exam or something' jeanette thought then looked at her plate.

"Athy do you want to act too?" Jennette looked at Athanasia again.

"Umm.. I do wanna act, and to be honest with you, i actually though about this one too but i have an exam" she pouted. "When aunt told me about you getting picked by the writer, it made me really happy. At least one of us is doing the film. I'm really excited to see you on screen!" Athanasia smiled showing her teeth.

'Woah she is shinning. Is this main character halo' Jennette almost blurred her inner thoughts. "Thanks Athy I'll do my best" and smiled at Athanasia.

"So are you ready for today" Athanasia finished her apple came infront of Jennette's chair and placed both her hand on her waist.

"Wha- where are we going?" Jennette got up crossing her arms.

"It's a secret now LET'S GO!!!" Athanasia laughed and pulled jennette by her arm and ran.

"Ow my- Athy I'm- i'm not even properly dressed wait-"

.

.

"Luna stop throwing cookies at me gosh" dami shouted

"No i don't want to" luna showed her tongue to dami and ran behind Jennette.

"Jennette move I'm gonna kill luna today" dami full with cookie crumbs came with a can of frosting.

"Omg why am i involved!" Jennette yelled and looked at Sooya.

"Sooya-ya save meee from these cookie monsters"

"Hahaha Jennie you are looking so funny hahha" Sooya laughed at the pitiful girl.

Dami took out some frosting on her hand and throw it towards Luna.

"AHHHHH NOOO!"

"AHHHHHHH DAMIIYAAA I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

both Jennette and Luna screamed together and jumped on Dami.

"Hahaha they are so funny ahahah!" Athanasia, dying laughing watching them full of frosting. "See i told you you'll love it" then laughed again.

Jennette stopped and smirked at athy "sure i love it" then walked towards her "now it's your turn"

And Athanasia was full of frosting before she could do anything.

"You guys really stop ahaha " Sooya said still laughing.

"NO!" all of them said together then laughed.

.

.

.

A girl with pink short hair walked up to a guy.

"Hey classmate do you have tuesday's business notes?" the girl shyly asked looking at her fingers.

A boy who was leaning on the tree smoking sighed and forsed a smile looked at her "no i was not in the class too that day" and looked away.

The girl tugged her hair behind her left ear and said "actually.... do you have a girlfriend? If not can-" before she could finish the boy interrupt.

"Yes i do have a girlfriend" and smiled at her.

"Oh- okay sorry to disturb you then- I'll- I'll go to class- see you" and the girl ran inside with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you lie you mf" another boy with blue hair came out of nowhere.

"Omg that scared me- Nicky how long have you been here?" the white haired boy asked his friend with his hand in his chest.

"No Kiel why did you lie about having a girlfriend first tell me that" Nichole asked then looked at the cigarette. "And stop this-" picked it from his hand and threw it.

Ijekiel sighed "i have more things to focus so relationships will only distract" then smiled at his friend.

"Gosh who told you to smile when you don't want to " Nichole punched on Ijekiel's arm then headlocked him.

"Hey- nicky what are- stop NICHOLE SToP!!" Ijekiel tried to freed himself then punched his friend.

"The fuck man your punches hurts"

"I told you to stop now let's go, classes are about to start" Ijekiel then started walking.

"But have you ever though, what your gonna answer to your future wife about your non existence collage girlfriend when she'll get to know you had one from your classmates on our reunion?" Nichole laughter.

"I'll tell her it was you" Ijekiel looked at Nichole, winked then smirked.

"Eww broo i'll full on support you if you are interested in men but i have a girlfriend" Nichole yelled which made Ijekiel laugh.

"Yeah right, when was the last time you both talked to each-other?" then raised his eyebrows at Nichole.

Nichole sighed "don't even ask bro. I don't even feel like i'm on a relationship. she just- she said let's not talk for some time... But one of our classmate saw her with someone else yesterday and-"

"So this is why i couldn't reach you yesterday?" Ijekiel scanned his id on the scanner then looked at his friend.

"Yeah... And- btw i'm glad i ran away yesterday. I kinda or not saved a cat" Nichole said with a proud face "and a girl also i guess"

"What- already found a new girl" Ijekiel laughed

"Nah bro, tho she was pretty, she was a kid. And i have my heart only for my babe" Nichole looked took his seat.

"Hmm hmm congratulations for saving a cat. But did you just left the cat there? " Ijekiel took a seat next to him and asked.

"I guess that girl adopted him. I overheard her convincing her mom so.. By the way Ijekiel" Nichole smirked at Ijekiel "are you sure you are not into men-"

"NO I'm not. Now focus class is about to start" Ijekiel said looking at the front.

"That's boring... I almost set you up with my another friend" Nichole clicked hid tongue and looked at the white projector screen.

"But jokes apart, you need to stop smoking"
Nichole muttered as the teacher came.

Ijekiel sighed "i know, i'm trying. To be honest, I- I just maybe need a reason... And someone said it smell like shit" he said last part in almost inaudible tone.

"Hope you find your reason soon" Nichole smiled at Ijekiel

Ijekiel took a deep breath and looked at the empty sheet in his desk.

'Should i do the movie? But my classes... Let's just skip this one then I'll do the highschool drama. Yeah I'll talk to my manager about it'

Then he started to write his notes.

A.N. finally another chapter doneee!!!

New character's :

𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 and 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊 : athy's school friend (14)

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒂 : Jennette's friend (16) [she'll be an important character]

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 : Ijekiel's best friend (18) [another important character]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Dealing Devil (Jensoo) Per Naina Zara

Literatura romร ntica

8.4K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
65.5K 3.6K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
14.4K 694 40
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡สŸ สŸษชษดแด‡๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡แด„แด› ส™แดœแด› ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด‡ส แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ, ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดษชส€ส€แดส€ สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡. แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡สŸ สŸษชษดแด‡ แด…แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡แด„...