š“šØ š’š”š¢š¦š¢š³š® ||šŠ.š...

By CENTAURIBXBE

-ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž š°šØš«š„š šœššš§ š›šž šœš«š®šžš„. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØš«š¢š²šš š¤š§šžļæ½... More

I: Promise Pup
II: Beach Glow
III: Three's a Crowd
V: Escaped His Grasp
VI: Outdo The Original
VII: Omega's Distraction
VIII: Damned to Ruins
IX: Dear Son-in-Law
X: Luster Green Eyes
XI: Past meets Present
XII: Found
XIII: Future Family
XIV: Sire & Dam
XV: No Fear
XVI: The illegitimate Pup
XVII: Heartless
XVIII: Omega's Declaration of War
XIX: Turn of Events
XX: Fault For Falling in Love
XI: To Shimizu

IV: Back to You

947 51 5
By CENTAURIBXBE

IV: Back To You

Third POV

Nightfall had returned.

Down the hall and to the right of his penthouse in Tokyo, Katsuki placed Kaminari into their bedroom.

Tuckered out, Katsuki changed him out of his swimsuit outfit and into his pjs before settling the omega on his side of the bed.

Though he hated to admit, Kaminari was right.

That beach day was needed.

He as well changed into loose sweatpants, going shirtless because he didn't feel the need to wear one.

Now here he was.

A glass of bourbon perched against his lip as he stared out into the city, looking at the lights.

"The world is such a small place," He thought, his mind flashing back to the dam that ran away from him.

Such familiar green eyes they held and so did their pup.

He was positive that he'd seen them before.

Where though, was the million dollar question.

The drink felt like it simmered as it slipped past his throat, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Looking over to the expensive clock on the wall, it read 8:30; his eyes shooting wide at the time of the clock.

He placed his cup in the kitchen for it to be cleaned by whatever maid was meant to come in tomorrow morning before heading back to his shared bedroom.

He had sleep he needed to catch.

•  •  • Meanwhile • • •

Up on the second floor of an apartment, a single dam and her pup cooed in the single bedroom.

On the cloud bed, sat the dam who nursed the pup with a warm bottle of milk and and powdered baby cereal. A perfect bedtime dinner.

Though, it's not like the sleepy girl knew any better from this and fine dining.

With a pop and a silent burp, Izuku gently walked Shimizu on his back, allowing her to take her time to get any gas bubbles from her stomach and also help her sleep easy, without fear of her puking in her precious slumber.

Tying her with a simple yellow cloth he reciverd from his former coworker; as she no longer needed it because her own baby girl had grown up and wanted to help him out when he told her he was having a pup as well.

She gave him lots of other things like clothing, extra wipes and other simple things because she knew how hard it was to raise a kid all by herself.

Izuku stopped in his tracks, standing by the balcony's sliding doors looking up at the moon that peaked high over the other apartments.

The night was so calm.

So clear.

"Uraraka..." he whispered under his breath; the name of his former coworker.

He bit his lip and gently rocked his hips from side to side, trying to keep up the movement for Shimizu.

Oh how he missed her so.
.
.
.
~Flashback~

The strip club was noisier than ever.

Perhaps it was because a celebration was going on for the owner of the establish and the fact that they invited well over of the assigned establishments maximum occupancy of 100.

The main doors were closed, and all the star strippers were called in with the intention that they were going to be paid big money by very special guests.

Izuku wasn't sure what exactly he was expecting, but seeing all those men dressed either sharply or business casual and having such a weird aura surrounding them definitely wasn't it.

Gambling tables were set up in certain areas while some people carried black leather briefcases with stack and stacks of yen in them.

Izuku was still a newbie at this club, starting less than 2 weeks ago; in comparison to his coworkers he was just a baby.

Not forgetting to mention, this strip club, wasn't your ordinary strip club either.

For legality and name sharing purposes, it was labeled as a strip club but in actuality it was way more than just a fancy looking hooker attraction.

At the front really was the stripper portion, but past a secret door, certain special guest could request specialized strippers to do more than just give private lap dances.

If you understood what that meant.

Back sex rooms, private drinking and gambling orders, which coincidently was were everything was taking place for this moment in time.

All strippers, whether willing or not signed a contract and had thorough background checks run on them for their services/ participating in something like this.

Knowing that at any point in time they would have to serve when called upon unless they wanted to be fired.

Or potentially risked with going missing but that was merely speculation.

Izuku knew this when he was finally invited to come into the establishment, and he felt his heart race when he'd be called.

He's just finished gotten dressed in the doll-up room; wearing a green lily, playboy bunny dupe costume, with a lion emblem embroidered on the left breast side underneath the white sweetheart chest lining.

He wore white upper arm length sleeves with a similar green design (think his support brace sleeves) along the thickened cuff area, finishing white thigh stockings and light green platforms.

He slammed his changing locker shut when Ochaco Uraraka came to him in a sparkly matching pink bra and underwear set and pink pleaser heels with a clear bottom, telling him that it was rare but he was needed in the special rooms.

His fingers twiddled as he walked there, and to room 17.

When he first arrived through the main doors and clocked in, he could see the men in suits either startling with drinks or eyeing the strippers hungrily.

Most didn't appear to have wedding rings so they either weren't married or their wives were oblivious to their promiscuity.

First checking the side board where the big bolded letter and numbers of room numbers, Izuku read under his breath as to what this client was requesting.

Blowjob/handjob.

Easy enough, he supposed.

He knocked on the door to room 17, stepping calmly inside as he heard a low voice tell him to come in.

Donning all black, in a slightly loose  top, and black dress pants; with thick silver rings on their fingers and a single cross piercing on their left earlobe.

Sharp red eyes tensed at the sight of Izuku, but the omega couldn't just stop.

He had a job to fufill.

He walked closer, the overwhelming scent of alpha made him want to choke up and just run but he simply couldn't.

Izuku's lips wobbled, as he then slowly got in between the man's legs to do the expected greeting but the man leaned forward and grabbed his hair.

"No speaking. Just do the job you were assigned so I can leave."  He ordered.

Izuku nodded. His throat clamping up but whatever the client wanted, they got.

He unbuckled the client's leather belt, tugging his dress pants down and then his boxers; left completely surprised as his dick sprung out and the pinkish tip brushed up against Izuku's highlight covered nose.

He was an alpha.

No doubt there.

Izuku looked up at the man once more, noticing how he had flung his head back and used his large hands to cover up his eyes.

Izuku kissed the tip first, feeling it's warmth aginst his lips before working it from the left then to the right so it'd fit comfortably in his mouth.

Just as he was about to start sucking the man grabbed him by his hair, asking him what the hell he thought he was trying to do.

"If you bite me," the man started, "I'm going to knock you out, got that?"

Izuku slowly nodded, opening his mouth wider.

It wasn't working.

He felt like a completely idiot.

This time, the man kept his eyes focused on him, watching how Izuku's hands slowly ran up and down; only keeping the tip and then some still in his mouth.

With his green hair still in the man's grasp, his mouth was pulled away for the moment as the man leaned forwards.

"I asked for a blowjob," He started, his free hand grasping hard on Izuku's chin, forcing the boy's mouth to widen, then taking two fingers and pressing onto Izuku's tongue and sliding it forward, avoiding the more sensitive spots in the boy's throat.

"Do it exactly like that." As he laid back down lazily, and pushed Izuku's head back, feeling his tip rub against Izuku's lips before being in taken by warmth again.

He was quick learner it seemed, working with his tongue and not the sides of his mouth.

His head bobbed slowly, his sweet green doe eyes looked up at the client whose head was flung back, stifling groans as his Adam's apple twinged each time he swallowed.

Those Carmine eyes looked down at Izuku just once, relishing in the innocent and free from corruption look in Izuku's eyes as he bit down on his lip and shoved Izuku's head forward.

His balls throbbed as the top of his dick hit the back of Izuku's throat, listening to the obvious omega choke before his freckled hand began to slap at the client's thigh.

Struggle gasps were taken as Izuku's breathing seemed to be force unstable, feeling the client buck their hip forward while telling Izuku that he could handle it just fine.

Izuku's hands slid down to his own legs,  digging into plump hips, swallowing hard with each pump of cum that flowed into his throat.

With a wheezy sound, Katsuki pulled out and wiped the cum from the boy's lips that ended up swelling from being wrapped so tightly.

Reaching over and handing Katsuki the towel that had been sitting in the warming container, Izuku slowly stood up and bowed his head.

"...Is there anything else I can do for  you, sir?"

In actuality he just wanted to run out of there, simply wondering if the guy knew just how inexperienced he was in a place where only top notch pleasers were.

The guy cleaned himself off with the towel before free throwing it to the small box where the waste towel went, slipping on his boxers and buckling his pants before standing up.

Slouched, he looked to be about average height, but standing up was way different.

He was brooding; his hand slipping into his pockets, with his deltoid muscles and biceps tensing as a result.

He looked to be about 6'4 or possibly 6'5.

"No." The man shook his head, walking closer to Izuku and snatching the boy's arm.

"Next week; same day, same time."  He started, pulling Izuku even closer before wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist before lovingly tugging at the omega's hip dips.

"And my name is Katsuki."

Izuku hitched his breath, feeling Katsuki let go of him and walk away to the door.

"I'll come back to you and you alone." Katsuki murmured,  flashing a smirk at Izuku before leaving the pleaser omega to stand there wondering what exactly he got himself into.

~Flashback Over~

Izuku stood still for a second or two, no longer feeling movement behind him.

Shimizu was asleep, no doubt.

He walking back to their bedroom and placed her in her in the small convertible cot/ playpen mere inches away from the bed.

He gently kissed her tiny, balled hand before laying in his own bed.

This night, like all the others about nearly 6 months ago she was the last thing he'd see before sleeping.

"Goodnight, Shimizu..." whispering calmly under his breath as his eyes closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 474 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -šƒšŠššŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- šŠššš­š¬š®š¤š¢ šššš¤š®š šØ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š„šØšÆšž šØšŸ š¢š§šŸššš¦šØš®š¬š„š² š«...
94.2K 3.6K 40
š€šŸš­šžš« š­š”šž š«šžš„šžš§š­š„šžš¬š¬ š­šžššš¬š¢š§š , ššš§š š šžš­š­š¢š§š  š”š¢š¬ šš«šžššš¦š¬ šØšŸ š›šžš¢š§š  šš š”šžš«šØ š›ššš¬š”šžš šØš§ š›š² ļæ½...
108K 4.3K 32
š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜¢š˜“ š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜“, š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬š˜¦š˜³...
1.8K 130 10
***šŸšŸ•+ šØš« š«šžššššžš«'š¬ šš¢š¬šœš«šžš­š¢šØš§*** (Book 2-) -ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž ššžš±š­ šš«šØš£šžšœš­. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØļæ½...