Android 21 x Male Reader

Od Lazuli0103

When a new villain shows up to threaten Earth, everyone knows Goku will be there to defeat it and save everyo... Více

Chapter 1: A world without Goku
Chapter 2: Holding on to hope. End of the Android Apocalypse
Chapter 3: The awakening of the ultimate android!
Chapter 4: Primal Saiyan vs The Ultimate Android
Chapter 5: No good deed goes unpunished
Chapter 6: All who follow you
Chapter 7: A sick game of hide and seek
Chapter 8: Brothers to the end
Bonus Chapter: The Future We Deserve

A new era of Peace

1.6K 60 40
Od Lazuli0103

A/N: Hey, everyone! I want to start this by saying that I seriously apologize for the long hiatus I took from this story and wattpad as a whole. I'm in my last 2 semesters of college and it's been pretty rough and it's taken a lot of my free time. This forced me to decide to end this story with only one ending and I picked the one that most of you all picked, I owe another apology to the ones who picked the evil ending... This decision was made because I did not want to keep you all waiting any longer for the end of this story. But I've finally earned some free time and the work is not as heavy meaning I have more time to focus on my hobby which is writing and entertaining you guys! That being said, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Demon Realm

*(Y/N) thought long and hard after hearing Towa's words... It was true, he has been winning his battles recently thanks to the Demon Realm's power, and being half Saiyan makes him enjoy having so much power. But... He also thinks back to the oath he made to Gohan. He thinks about his mom, 21, Trunks, Mai, and everyone else he loves and cares about... It's not just the Demon Realm's power-up that's helped him come out as the victor. It's his persistence in never giving up, his will to protect innocent people and his home. Gohan, his father, 21, everyone believes in him... They give him the strength he needs to keep fighting. He will never betray who he is... He will not give up on his humanity*

Towa: What do you think? You know I'm right, (Y/N)... 

(Y/N): No, I actually think you talk too much.

*He said before he football kicked her face knocking her out*

(Y/N): That felt good, I've been wanting to shut her up for a long time. Unfortunately, I'm not out of the woods yet, I still have to get the Demon Realm's energy out of my body. 

*Hedo's machine strangely was a chair made out of iron, he sat on it and contacted Hedo through the communicator on his wristband*

(Y/N): Okay doc, I'm ready, what's next?

Dr. Hedo: Just get comfortable.

*(Y/N) did as Hedo said, the chair had armrest parts so he placed his arms there but as soon as he did that his wrists got handcuffed*

(Y/N): Uhhh, doc? What's going on?

Dr. Hedo: That's just to keep you in place. The process is very painful because since the Demon Realm's energy is in your body this will basically be an energy absorption process.

(Y/N): Oh man... Can we at least have a 123 countdown before we start?!

Dr. Hedo: *Sighs* Fine... One...

*(Y/N) closed his eyes preparing for what comes next*

Dr. Hedo: Three!

(Y/N): Huh- AAAAAAHHHHH!

*The pain was excruciating, Hedo wasn't lying. It was absorbing all the Demon Realm energy in (Y/N)'s body. After what felt like an eternity of pain the machine finally stopped and he was released from his restraints. He kept panting non-stop, he felt exhausted, but luckily he could still move*

Dr. Hedo: It's done, (Y/N). You no longer have Demon Realm energy in your body. How are you feeling?

(Y/N): Like a million bucks... *Groans while getting up* Alright, I'm gonna head back to Earth now. Let 21 and the others about it, please.

Dr. Hedo: You got it!

(Y/N): Thank you, doc.

*He thanked him before cutting the communication. Before leaving he still had a few loose ends here. The evil 21 in the chamber Towa brought here. He approached it looking at her, with her eyes closed and sleeping she looked just as peaceful as the 21 he knows and loves. But he knows very well that if she gets freed she'll be the same psycho-insatiable android that he remembers. It's a shame that if she wasn't evil and crazy she'd be a great addition to the team, of course having two 21's would be a bit weird but someone strong on the good side for a change is never a bad thing. He had to destroy her before someone frees her and she gets to cause death again*

(Y/N): It doesn't feel right doing this when you can't fight back but... I'm not risking the lives of others...

*He said as he charged a Kamehameha, he fired the beam with all his strength. It made a huge explosion within contact that sure enough destroyed the chamber but he had to keep going to make sure she would be gone, he had to take precautions with her being a Majin. After some time he stopped his Kamehameha and saw that he left a huge mark on the ground from the intensity of the blast, thankfully it got the job done*

*Now on to the next loose end. The Masked Saiyan, who turned out to be his grandfather Bardock... When he turned to the place he was knocked out he was shocked to notice he wasn't there anymore. But he did leave something behind. When he approached to take a closer look he realized it was his bandana. He picked it up without stopping staring at it*

(Y/N): Heh, you must be very angry with yourself for letting Towa control you. But I hope that if we cross paths again we can fight on the same side.

*He was gonna wrap the bandana around his head but decided against it when he realized it smelled pretty bad, maybe he can do it once he gives it a good wash. It was time to go back to Earth but he was stopped when he heard a voice behind him*

Towa: You're a fool!

(Y/N): (So much for shutting her up. This time I have to make sure she stays that way permanently...)

Towa: Without the power I've given you, you won't survive what Gero has planned for you!

(Y/N): *Creates a ki blade with his arm hidden behind his back* Is that what you think?

Towa: *Slowly approaches (Y/N)* You went back to what you were. A loser. Someone who gets everyone he cares about killed.

(Y/N): (That's it. I've had enough of her!) 

*When she got close enough to him, he grabbed her shoulder with his left hand to pull her close and with his right arm stabbed her through the chest with the ki blade he had made. She shrieked in pain when he stabbed her but then he could listen she was choking on her blood and struggling to breathe*

(Y/N): You feel that? *Pushes the blade deeper* That's for what you did to Gohan and all the innocent people you got killed, "Demon Princess".

*(Y/N) told her before pulling his ki blade out of her chest. She fell to the ground as she gave her final breath and her ki disappeared*

(Y/N): Give my regards to Dabura.

*He said to her dead body as he wiped her blood off of his arm. With all those loose ends gone, it was time for (Y/N) to go back to Earth. But he noticed Towa dropped something*

(Y/N): *Gasps* Those are the earrings I took from the Supreme Kai of Time!

*He picked up the earrings and saved them in his pocket, they might come in handy sometime*

(Y/N): I should probably give them to the Supreme Kai of Time when I see her again... I'll worry about that later, time to return to Earth!

---------------------

Earth- Red Ribbon HQ

Trunks: Looks like (Y/N) did it again. He got rid of the big threat.

Gamma 1: It's not over yet.

Hedo: Magenta escaped and went to Dr. Gero. They stole Cell Max from me and they are gonna activate it!

Trunks: What...? C-Cell Max? The hell is that?!

Android 21: It's a much more powerful version of Cell... Dr. Hedo was developing it for Magenta...

*Trunks seems shocked by the revelation and looks at Hedo with a bit of anger*

Dr. Hedo: I... I know my actions were wrong, I allowed myself to be used... I created that monster... 

Gamma 1: The three of us were used.

Gamma 2: But we're gonna atone and stop those villains!

*Trunks and 21 share a look and sigh*

Trunks: Well, we need to find where he is right now first before we do anything.

Android 21: And also assess the situation properly. (Y/N) may have taken care of Towa but the villains from different timelines are still here, not to mention I heard Dr. Gero say he was making something else for Towa...

Trunks: It's just one problem after another...

Dr. Hedo: Don't worry. I have a solution to find where Dr. Gero could be hiding. I can track the ship Magenta took to escape. He said he was going to Dr. Gero so I'm positive this is our way to track him.

Trunks: Huh, that's actually quite smart!

Dr. Hedo: Well, I AM a genius after all. Follow me if you please, my computer is inside the building.

*The two Gammas, Trunks, and 21 follow Hedo. But suddenly 21's communicator starts vibrating, she tries to see who it is but it is an unknown contact*

Android 21: Uhm, you guys go on ahead without me.

Trunks: Is something wrong, 21?

Android 21: Oh no! Of course not, I just... want to take a break from all this you know?

*21 says as she rubs the back of her head and smiles. Trunks doubted for a bit before he nodded and went inside the building with the others. 21 sighs and answers who was trying to contact her. Her eyes widened when she heard the voice of who was on the other side*

Dr. Gero: You actually answered. I'm flattered.

Android 21: Gero, how did you-?! Never mind, listen to me! No more people have to die! Don't activate Cell Max! Leave (Y/N) alone!

Dr. Gero: That depends on your answer, Vomi...

Android 21: Stop calling me that! I am not her! You made me based on her image but I am not her!

Dr. Gero: Very well then, 21... If you accept my offer I won't activate Cell Max and I shall leave this timeline.

Android 21: W-What? What offer?

Dr. Gero: I want you back at my side. 

Android 21: Y-Your side...?

Dr. Gero: I want us to be back together.

Android 21: You can't be serious... 

Dr. Gero: I am dead serious. If you accept the offer I will not activate Cell Max and I will not try to do any harm to Son (Y/N). 

Android 21: Let's say I accept... How can I be sure that you won't activate Cell Max anyway?!

Dr. Gero: Would you prefer not to accept the offer and make me activate him, 21? I assure you even Son (Y/N) doesn't stand a chance against Cell Max. Do you want him to die, 21?

*She looks down clenching her fists not knowing what to do*

Dr. Gero: I'll give you time to think about it. I'll come to get you soon to hear your answer.

*He says before he ends the communication*

Android 21: N-No...

*She looks down feeling her heart already breaking from this decision she has to make. She obviously doesn't want to leave the man she loves, the one who was so accepting of her after they met. But she also doesn't want him to get hurt or get killed by Cell Max. He has gone through enough*

Android 21: (Y/N)...

*She says in a soft whisper as she looks into the sky*

----------------------------

Trunks: Did you track where he go yet?

Dr. Hedo: Listen, I am a super genius but stuff like this takes time, Bulma's child.

Trunks: My name is Trunks...

Gamma 2: Bah hah hah! That's a girl's name!

Trunks: (Dammit, why am I feeling a deja vu?!)

*Suddenly a portal opens near them and both Gammas take their hero guns out of their holsters*

Gamma 1: Who did that?!

Gamma 2: Another villain?!

Trunks: No, wait! I recognize this ki...

*When someone stepped through the portal it turned out to be (Y/N)*

(Y/N): Yo! Oh wow, who are those guys? *Points at the Gammas* 

Trunks: (Y/N), you finally made I- What the-?!

*Trunks looks at (Y/N)'s missing eye with shock*

(Y/N): It's... a long story, I'd appreciate it if no one does pirate jokes...

*The Gammas put their hero guns back on their holsters and look at (Y/N)*

Gamma 1: So, this is Son (Y/N)...

Gamma 2: Hmmm, his outfit doesn't give hero vibes at all...

(Y/N): Because it's not supposed to, it still doesn't take away the fact I look cool...

*(Y/N) shakes his head as he walks to Hedo and at first he seems surprised by how young and small he looks*

(Y/N): Uhm, good to finally meet you, doc. And I want to thank you properly for helping me out, I really owe you one.

Dr. Hedo: Likewise, (Y/N). And it is no problem at all, that was just the first step of my atonement for what I've done.

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Trunks: We're tracking General Magenta. He's our best lead to find where Dr. Gero is.

(Y/N): Dr. Gero... I can't believe he is here in our timeline. He's the reason for so many deaths and suffering...

Dr. Hedo: Found it! He seemed to have landed in an area up north. 

Trunks: (Y/N), that's...!

(Y/N): His old lab... He actually returned there...

Dr. Hedo: How do you know about it?

Trunks: When (Y/N) and I traveled to the past we found out the location of his lab in the mountains up north. 

(Y/N): A remote location, perfect for someone like him.

*(Y/N) takes a closer look at the map on Hedo's computer*

Gamma 2: You need help with that, matey? *Wink*

(Y/N): *Looks at Gamma 2 with a raised eyebrow* You know... I have a feeling you and I are gonna get along quite well.

Trunks: We know where he is now we just need to be prepared.

(Y/N): Wait, where is 21?

Trunks: She said she needed some space and stayed outside, not sure why...

*(Y/N) started to get concerned after hearing that*

(Y/N): I'm gonna check on her, I'll be back and then we can start planning our attack against Dr. Gero.

*(Y/N) says before exiting the building, he tracks 21 and he finds her sitting alone under a tree in a forest that was near the facility. (Y/N) stares at her in silence, she seems to be lost in thought and her face seems concerned*

(Y/N): 21?

*She gasps when she hears (Y/N) call her name and she quickly turns to look at him*

Android 21: (Y/N)!

*She quickly gets up and runs to him to give him a hug*

Android 21: Y-You made it back! I-I was so worried that you...-

*She gasps when she sees (Y/N)'s missing eye*

Android 21: Kami... What happened?! Does it hurt really bad? Who-

(Y/N): I'm fine, 21. It's gonna take some getting used to, though... But hey, you've changed too. I thought you didn't want to transform into a Majin again.

Android 21: I... I had no choice, I had to transform to hold my own. Your words inspired me, (Y/N). To become strong and finally overcome my fear.

(Y/N): I can tell you really changed for the best. I also know that you were the one who rescued me when Towa held me captive. You're amazing and I feel very proud of what you've accomplished, 21.

*He says as he cups her cheek gently, she smiles and leans into his touch*

Android 21: Your words mean a lot to me. It's not very often that someone tells me that they're proud of me heh heh... 

*She takes a deep breath and looks at (Y/N) with a sincere expression*

Android 21: I want you to know that I am also very proud of you. You are brave and much stronger than me. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through ever since Towa started her plan, but I am glad that you pushed through everything and came out on top, (Y/N). Just like you always do...

*She says as she steps back and lowers her gaze, (Y/N) felt confused at that. She seemed to be getting a bit distant with him despite her words saying otherwise, she also seemed very upset*

(Y/N): 21-

*Before he could even say his sentence the sound of something approaching them called his attention. It was a hovering platform and standing on it was none other than Dr. Gero*

(Y/N): Dr. Gero?! Why did you-

Dr. Gero: Quiet, brat. I only came to hear 21's answer.

(Y/N): 21's answer...? What are you talking about?! She has nothing to say to you! Now you better give up your plans or-

*He stops mid-sentence when 21 places her hand on his shoulder. He looks at her confused, while she keeps her gaze lowered*

(Y/N): 21...?

*He asks in confusion but she doesn't say anything. She slowly walks past him and gets on the platform with Dr. Gero*

(Y/N): Wha... What is going on, 21...?

Android 21: I'm sorry, (Y/N)... This... This is goodbye.

*She says in a low tone of voice, her words make (Y/N) stare at her in disbelief not believing what is happening*

Dr. Gero: Time to go.

*Dr. Gero says in a low tone of voice as well as he wraps his arm around 21 and pulls her close to him. The platform starts ascending into the air and it flies away. (Y/N) keeps staring in disbelief until he transforms into a Super Saiyan*

(Y/N): 21!

*He shouts as he takes off into the air and starts chasing them. Just as he was about to get close to them he was intercepted by several ki blasts. He deflected them all and glared at his attackers*

*The clones all charged at him to stop him but he wasn't gonna let them. They were weaker than the real thing. He started disposing of them as he kept trying to catch up to Gero and 21, before he could reach them a Piccolo clone kicked his face which sent him back to the ground. As he was getting up the clones started to pile up on top of him*

*An explosion of red ki sent the clones flying and (Y/N) resumed his pursuit of Gero and 21 now transformed in Super Saiyan 4*

(Y/N): GERO! GIVE ME BACK 21!

*He shouts enraged as he easily starts catching up to them*

Dr. Gero: Give her back? She came to me willingly in case you already forgot.

(Y/N): Tsk!

Dr. Gero: You should be thankful that I have decided to spare your world despite you getting with my wife.

(Y/N): Your... What?!

Dr. Gero: 21 was built in the template of my wife, Vomi, I'm surprised you never put two and two together seeing that you found the lab where I kept 21 in, (Y/N).

*(Y/N) feels his heart sink when he remembers the note he found back at the lab where he found 21*

(Y/N): "Project: Android 21. Human Template: Vomi. Type: Bio-Android" That's all there is on the page. The rest is torn, he must've torn the page to either hide or destroy the info about this Android 21...

*(Y/N) starts shaking his head in disbelief*

(Y/N): No... That... That can't be... It can't be! Right, 21?!

*She doesn't reply. She lowers her head and shuts her eyes trying to hold back her tears. (Y/N) starts to slow down his pace from her lack of response. It was true...*

Dr. Gero: Her decision has been made. Now get out of my sight, Son (Y/N).

*He says before firing a photon wave at (Y/N). (Y/N) gets overwhelmed with rage as he charges an attack of his own*

(Y/N): MASENKO!!!

*He fires the powerful Masenko and it clashes with Gero's attack. Gero smirks as he cancels out his attack and he starts absorbing (Y/N)'s Masenko in the palm of his hand*

(Y/N): (H-He's absorbing my attack!)

Dr. Gero: Impressive power... Let me return it to you!

*Gero fires (Y/N)'s own Masenko back at him, he holds the beam with his hand and grits his teeth as he tries to push it away. He was doing well until...*

SLASH

*His eyes widened and his mouth opened letting out a gasp. He turned his head to the side to see that one of Trunks' clones had cut off his tail with a sword while he was distracted*

(Y/N): (M-My tail...!)

*He slowly started to revert out of his Super Saiyan 4 transformation after his tail was cut off, this made it very difficult to push back a Masenko he fired in Super Saiyan 4 and it started to overwhelm him completely*

Android 21: No! What are you doing?!

Dr. Gero: Getting him out of our way.

*As the attack sent (Y/N) back to the ground he could see Gero and 21 next to each other in the platform*

(Y/N): 21...

*He manages to let out before he impacts the ground and the beam bursts into a huge yellow explosion that makes a huge crater in the forest and burns all the nearby trees. Everything turned black...*

-----------------------------

Trunks: Guys! He's waking up!

*(Y/N) groaned in pain as he slowly started to open his eye. He noticed he was in Capsule Corp. He weakly started to sit up on the bed he was in*

Chi-Chi: (Y/N)! Thank Kami you're okay! You weren't waking up at all!

(Y/N): I'm fine, mo- Wait! Mom?!

*He looked at Chi-Chi in shock and disbelief*

(Y/N): Is this... real?

Trunks: Yeah. Towa was messing with your mind, I found Chi-Chi back in the Red Ribbon Army HQ and Videl brought her back here safely.

*(Y/N) looks over at Videl and sees her leaning on a wall. She nods at him with her usual frowny-looking expression, then he looks back at Chi-Chi and without a second thought he hugs her*

(Y/N): *Holding back tears* I-I thought... I thought you were gone...

Chi-Chi: I almost was! Seeing how they brought you here in such a horrible state almost gave me a heart attack...

*He lets out a soft chuckle at his mom's comment. He was very relieved that he didn't lose her in such a horrible way*

Trunks: (Y/N), I don't mean to ruin the moment but... What happened? Where is 21?

*(Y/N)'s smile fades when he remembers what happened. He breaks the hug with his mom before replying with a sad tone*

(Y/N): Dr. Gero took her... But she... Went willingly with him.

Trunks: What?! Why would she do that?

(Y/N): Apparently... Dr. Gero built her based on the image of his wife. He must've given 21 some of his old wife's memories to make her go with him... I don't really know. All I know is that I lost her...

Chi-Chi: But regardless of that... I thought you two-

*She stops her sentence when (Y/N) lowers his head and stares at the ground with a depressed expression*

Bulma: I doubt she would just leave you like that willingly, (Y/N). He must have threatened her!

(Y/N): Maybe. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

*He gets up from the bed, his sadness slowly being replaced with a bit of anger*

(Y/N): I lost my tail, and now I can't transform into a Super Saiyan 4 unless I manage to absorb a lot of Blutz waves... I lost 21 to Dr. Gero and I couldn't STOP IT!

*He says as he slams his fist into the wall in anger making a crack on the wall. Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl, and Trunks share a look of sadness after hearing the outburst. Chi-Chi walks up to (Y/N) and places a hand on his shoulder*

Chi-Chi: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Why, why doesn't this ever end?! Why did Gohan trust me with the protection of this world when I'm such a failure?!

Chi-Chi: (Y/N), you're not-

(Y/N): If only I listened to the Supreme Kai of Time then none of this would've happened and 21 would've never been taken by Dr. Gero because Towa would've never attacked our world!

Chi-Chi: (Y/N), you had-

(Y/N): I'm just a failure, mom! I'm nothing but a useless piece of sh-

SLAP!!!

*Everyone flinches after seeing Chi-Chi slap the hell out of (Y/N). His eye widened and he seemed very taken back by that*

Chi-Chi: That's enough, mister! You know I don't like it when you cuss and I especially don't like it when you talk that way about yourself!

*(Y/N) rubs his red cheek as he stares at his mom a bit afraid but he keeps listening to her*

Chi-Chi: Look, I don't know what or who the "Supreme Kai of Time" is but how do you think your father would feel if he saw you like this?! How do you think Gohan would feel that you're talking this way about yourself, (Y/N)?!

*She takes a deep breath to calm herself a bit*

Chi-Chi: (Y/N), I understand why you feel down after everything you've been through. But let me tell you this: You have an extraordinary capacity for greatness within you. You possess talents, strengths, and resilience that can overcome any obstacle that comes your way! 

*(Y/N) starts to calm down the more he takes in his mother's words. She smiles warmly and places her hand on his shoulder*

Chi-Chi: Gohan entrusted you with the protection of our world because you have the power to create a future filled with success, joy, and fulfillment. You are capable, you are strong, and you are destined for greatness! So, snap out of it, and tell us right now what plan you have to stop Dr. Gero and get my dear daughter-in-law back.

(Y/N): Mom...

*A smile curves on (Y/N)'s lips. Chi-Chi's words made an impact on him for the better and reminded him that he is not one to give up. Especially after the promise he made to Gohan and Shin*

(Y/N): You're right. A plan to stop Dr. Gero and get 21 back...

*He starts thinking about how they can approach this, pacing around the room while rubbing his chin*

(Y/N): Without Super Saiyan 4 I'm stuck with Super Saiyan and that obviously won't be enough... I need a new transformation that is just as good if not better than Super Saiyan 4...

Trunks: A transformation better than Super Saiyan 4? In the limited time we have? (Y/N), I don't think that's possible... I could teach you how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 if you'd like.

(Y/N): That form is strong but the energy drain is a big flaw. Super Saiyan 4 didn't have that problem. I need a transformation that will boost my power and doesn't come at the cost of energy drain...

*(Y/N) thinks long and hard about this until a big-brain idea comes to his head when he sees Videl*

(Y/N): Your name is Videl, right? Sorry for skipping the proper introduction but is that a Z-sword you have there?

Videl: Yeah, it's a Z-sword. What about it?

(Y/N): Could you lend it to me for a second?

Videl: Huh?! 

(Y/N): Please...?

Videl: I don't know... Hilda and I have gone through a lot...

(Y/N): Hilda...?

Videl: That's how I named it. Don't judge me...

(Y/N): *Sigh* Could you please lend me "Hilda" for a second? I'll be really careful with it.

Videl: Fine... I don't want a single scratch on it, you hear me?

*She hands (Y/N) her Z-sword. Trunks approaches him and whispers*

Trunks: (Y/N), why do you need a Z-sword? It didn't help us at all when we fought Dabura with the Supreme Kai...

(Y/N): You're right, Trunks. The sword is useless but we made a fatal mistake back then. 

Trunks: Huh?

*(Y/N) suddenly transforms into a Super Saiyan and roars as he breaks the Z-sword in half*

Videl: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

*She stomps towards (Y/N) very angry and grabs him aggressively by his collar*

Videl: THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN A SCRATCH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

(Y/N): C-Calm down! I did it for a very good reason!

Videl: FOR WHAT REASON DID YOU DECIDE TO BREAK MY-

???: Finally... You took a long time to set me free!

*Everyone turns around to see an older-looking Kai*

Bulma: U-Uhm...

Chi-Chi: Who is the old guy?

Elder Kai: Who are you calling old guy?! I'm the Supreme Kai from fifteen generations before you!

Trunks: A Supreme Kai?!

Videl: Where the hell did you come from?!

Elder Kai: From the sword of course! At last hehe!

*Elder Kai blushes as he enjoys viewing Videl but he is interrupted when (Y/N) steps in front of him*

(Y/N): Gramps! I'm glad you are free from the sword but I really need your help! I need you to use your special ability to unlock my potential and raise it beyond its limits!

Elder Kai: "Gramps"?! What a rude way of asking me to use my special ability on you! I won't do it!

(Y/N): Oh come on, it's really important!

Elder Kai: I'm still not doing it. Hmph.

*(Y/N) thinks of a plan quickly to change Elder Kai's mind. He noticed how he was looking at Videl and he decided to use it to his advantage. He leaned close to the Elder Kai and whispered*

(Y/N): If you help me I'll get Videl over there to give you a big smooch!

Elder Kai: A-A-Are you serious?! You're not pulling my leg...?

(Y/N): Of course, I'm serious! But you have to unlock my potential.

Elder Kai: Fine, then. I will release your potential beyond its limits.

(Y/N): Yes! How long will it take?

Elder Kai: The ritual will take 5 hours and the power increase will take 20.

Trunks/Videl/Bulma/Chi-Chi: What?!

Trunks: (Y/N), we don't have that much time...

Bulma: Right, it's possible that Dr. Gero will release that Cell Max...

(Y/N): And who knows what he'll do to 21... Tsk, damn!

*(Y/N) clenches his fists and looks down but then... It clicks*

(Y/N): The Hypersonic Lion Tamer!

Trunks: You mean the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

(Y/N): Yes, whatever, time flows differently in there! Elder Kai can release my potential in there and I can also get some good training in there!

Trunks: But ever since Mr. Popo disappeared we don't know if it's still accessible, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Well, we have to try! When Elder Kai finishes the ritual you can come inside and we can train together, Trunks. We'll need it.

Trunks: O-Okay. Let's go.

(Y/N): *Nods and turns to Bulma* Bulma, tell Mai, Hedo, and the Gammas to meet us in Kami's lookout when the sun rises, Trunks and I will be ready by then.

Bulma: I'll let them know, but please be careful.

(Y/N): We will.

Videl: I'll be there too and also you owe me another sword...

(Y/N): I know, I'll get you another one I promise.

Chi-Chi: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah?

Chi-Chi: I... am so proud of you. And I'm sure Goku and Gohan are too.

*(Y/N) smiles widely and now feels even more motivated and determined to get 21 back and end this nightmare*

(Y/N): Thank you, mom... This will all be over before we know it!

*(Y/N) gives a thumbs up and Chi-Chi smiles sweetly at him. (Y/N) and Trunks then leave alongside Elder Kai to go to Kami's Lookout*

-------------------------

 North Mountains- Dr. Gero's Secret Lab

Android 21: You sure like picking areas away from society to build your labs...

Dr. Gero: Perfect to work on my creations peacefully. Besides, I wasn't really a respected scientist despite my genius.

Android 21: (No surprise there...The whole area here is guarded by those clones that attacked (Y/N)... He must be ready for him if he finds this place...)

Dr. Gero: We're finally here. Follow me.

*21 and Gero got off the platform they were in and she followed him. He pressed buttons on a panel and a rocky wall in the mountain in front of them moved revealing a secret elevator. They both got in it and it started to move* 

Android 21: (So far everything is going according to plan... If I can earn Gero's trust I may be able to destroy Cell Max without the need of conflict... If I succeed I hope I can explain myself to (Y/N)...)

*The doors of the elevator opened and they finally arrived at Gero's underground lab, all the scientists from the Red Ribbon HQ were there, which meant they were the ones helping to make even more of those clones. As they walked through the lab 21 saw Magenta walking towards them, he didn't seem pleased to see her*

Magenta: D-Doctor Gero, why did you bring that traitor here? S-She attacked our old base!

Dr. Gero: 21 has been... disciplined. She will not cause any more trouble and will help us with our goals, isn't that right 21?

Android 21: Y-Yes, that is right...

*Magenta still looked at 21 suspiciously but he didn't say anything else, it seemed he didn't want to question Gero's decision. They start walking together and 21 follows closely behind them*

Magenta: The cell bonding has been successful so far, doctor. We are making huge progress.

Dr. Gero: Good, those fools Towa brought here to terrorize Son (Y/N) had their uses after all.

*21 gasped when she saw what they were talking about. It was them, the villains that Towa brought from other timelines. She didn't recognize most of them but she did recognize Frieza, his brother, and a weird version of Android 17 with long hair... They were all locked inside chambers seemingly passed out. But her heart sank when she started to piece together why they were keeping them like that. They were using them to fuse their cells with Cell Max and make him even stronger*

Android 21: Y-You said you wouldn't activate Cell Max why are you powering him further?!

Dr. Gero: And I'm keeping my word. I won't activate him... Until he's ready.

Android 21: Y-You...

Dr. Gero: And I could use help from your genius as well, 21. *He opens a door to a room that has lab equipment* I need you to study if the cell bonding between the demon Janemba and Cell Max was successful. If you refuse I will send out all the clones at our disposal after (Y/N)'s friends and family. Make your choice, 21.

*She clenched her fists tightly knowing she had no choice here. She saw how (Y/N) lost his tail, he won't be able to hold back all of those clones. But maybe she can use something in there to her advantage to hurt Cell Max's production. She nods her head at him and enters the room*

Dr. Gero: Good, I'll be back to check on your progress.

*He said before he closed the door leaving 21 alone*

Android 21: This is it... Now's my chance... I must do my best to make it all worth it. I can't imagine how (Y/N) must be feeling after what happened... But I know that once I can explain myself he'll understand...

------------------------------

Kami's Lookout

*(Y/N), Trunks, and Elder Kai arrived at the lookout. It was empty*

Trunks: It's weird not seeing Mr. Popo and a Guardian here...

(Y/N): Yeah, goes to show how messed up our timeline is... But let's go inside, hopefully, the entrance to the chamber is still accessible.

*When (Y/N) opens the door that leads inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber he smiles widely when he sees that the dimension is still accessible*

(Y/N): Yes! Finally, something good happens!

Trunks: If I remember right only two people can enter at a time. Do I wait out here while the Elder Kai performs the ritual on you?

(Y/N): Yeah, but you won't be waiting for long. Remember that one minute out here is six hours in there. We'll be training before you know it!

Trunks: Right! Good luck with the ritual.

(Y/N): Thanks! Come on, Elder Kai.

*(Y/N) enters the chamber and Elder Kai follows as he sighs*

Elder Kai: Geez, the young generation of today is so demanding of others.

(Y/N): You don't mind the pressure here, Elder Kai?

Elder Kai: Of course not! You do know I'm the greatest Kai in the universe, right?

(Y/N): Right... So, how do we start?

Elder Kai: Right, then! Just stand there and don't move a muscle!

(Y/N): Got it.

Elder Kai: Here we go! For the unleashing of the potential of this young man!

*The Elder Kai starts dancing in circles around (Y/N)*

(Y/N): (This is so awkward...) We're gonna be like this for all those hours?

Elder Kai: Correct!

(Y/N): (This is gonna be so awkward and boring... But at least the payoff will be worth it...)

------------------

*Eventually Elder Kai came out of the chamber and Trunks went right in. He was shocked to see (Y/N)*

Trunks: Whoa!

Trunks: You've become this powerful without even transforming into a Super Saiyan?!

(Y/N): Yeah... This is exactly what I needed, Trunks. Now let's begin our training. We're gonna become stronger together!

Trunks: R-Right!

*Trunks transforms into a Super Saiyan 2 instead of 3 to prevent any drop in his ki. The two charge at each other and begin their sparring match. They were gonna train super hard in the Time Chamber to be prepared for the upcoming battle*

------------------------

Dr. Gero's Lab

Android 21: (This is bad! This is bad! THIS IS BAD!)

*21 thought as she looked at the schematics and blueprints from Cell Max. She was both impressed and terrified of Dr. Gero's evil genius*

Android 21: (He made Cell Max completely from scratch... This isn't the Cell Max Hedo created, Hedo said Cell Max had a weak point on its head but the one Gero made doesn't have that! The only way to destroy this Cell Max is to completely destroy all of its cells until there are none left... But with how much he powered him up, we'll all be dead before that happens...)

*She bangs her fist on the wall*

Android 21: There's no way I'm letting this monster be released... (Y/N) and everyone else has gone through enough! Huh?

*She notices a small bag on one of the desks, she opens it and her eyes widen when she sees what's inside*

Android 21: These are Senzu beans! (Y/N) told me about these and what they do! They'll definitely come in handy.

*She saves the senzu bean bag in her pocket then quickly exits the room and runs through the halls pushing scientists out of the way as she does. She reaches the huge room where Cell Max is being kept sealed in a huge chamber. She approaches one of the monitors*

Android 21: I'm gonna shut that monster down for good... Come on...

*As she was trying to shut down Cell Max, clones of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan arrived. The battle began with the clone of Goku launching himself at 21, the clone was using a Super Saiyan form but the golden hair was darker and it unleashed a flurry of powerful punches and kicks. 21, however, was not one to be easily overwhelmed. She displayed incredible speed and reflexes, dodging Goku's clone attacks with ease and countering with her own devastating blows. She fired an energy blast at the Goku clone destroying it*

Android 21: (These things are weaker than the real thing. No way I'd defeat Son Goku so easily... but crowded together, these things could pose a real threat...)

*The clone of Vegeta was next to engage 21 in combat, tapping into the same fake Super Saiyan form as well. He unleashed a barrage of energy blasts, 21 quickly created a ki barrier around her. She couldn't afford to try to dodge the blasts or they could hit the chamber where Cell Max is and he'd be released. After Vegeta's clone stopped with the assault of ki blasts 21 retaliated by launching a powerful energy beam at Vegeta's clone, destroying him as well*

*She was about to charge at the clones of Piccolo and Gohan but she was suddenly frozen in place*

Android 21: W-What the...

*She felt all her energy leaving her body and she fell to one knee*

Dr. Gero: What is going on here?

*Gero said as he approached 21 and looked at her with a very serious expression. 21 saw he was holding a remote which made her realize that's how she felt so weak and lost her power*

Android 21: Y-You're insane for doing this...

Dr. Gero: What did you say...?

Android 21: Vomi and Gevo wouldn't have wanted a monster like Cell Max to be released and cause destruction into the world just so you could have your revenge on Goku who is already gone! You want (Y/N) to suffer for what his father did but he had nothing to do with it! And the truth is this vendetta of yours is folly and you know it!!!

Dr. Gero: I see... So, you have betrayed me...

Android 21: You're not listening...! You--

Dr. Gero: Silence! I will not listen to the words of a traitor...

*Gero clenches his fists in anger*

Dr. Gero: Dammit... You were planning to shut down Cell Max and destroy my work for him! Weren't you?! You still have feelings for that bastard, don't you?!

*21 glares at Gero not showing any fear despite being at a disadvantage in the situation*

Dr. Gero: I'll make sure you never betray me again...

*He presses another button on the remote making 21 grunt in pain as her vision starts to become blurry*

Dr. Gero: And once (Y/N) dies the legacy of Son Goku will be no more...

*That was the last thing 21 heard before she blacked out...*

--------------------------

Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Trunks: Phew... I've never thought I'd get to train in this place again...

(Y/N): Yeah, same here. But at least we're getting stronger to stop Dr. Gero once and for all.

*(Y/N) says as he sits next to Trunks after their intense sparring session and both look into the emptiness of the Time Chamber. Both were wearing battlesuits Trunks brought so that they could sustain the damage they received from their sparring matches*

Trunks: To think this place was still here in our time... If only Gohan knew about it he...

(Y/N): He would've lived and stopped the androids... 

Trunks: It just goes to show how truly messed up our timeline is meant to be...

(Y/N): Tell me about it, if Bulma never made the time machine we would've all died. Either by 17 and 18, Cell, or that evil version of 21...

Trunks: Speaking of 21, do you really think she went with Dr. Gero willingly? What was the last thing she said to you?

(Y/N): Well...

*(Y/N) shuts his eyes remembering the last thing 21 said to him*

Android 21: I'm sorry, (Y/N)... This... This is goodbye.

(Y/N): Let's just say she did go willingly with him and... The last thing she said to me was goodbye...

*Trunks notices the hurt tone and expression (Y/N) is showing and he places his hand on his shoulder and gives him a comforting smile*

Trunks: Hey, it's like my mother said. She would never go with someone like Dr. Gero willingly. He must have threatened her with something and you know 21. She's always worrying about those she cares about, maybe she did it for you. Or what, you really think she digs an old man like Gero?

(Y/N): Heh, I doubt it, 21 has standards. I don't even know how the real Vomi was into him.

*(Y/N) replies now smiling a bit*

Trunks: So, she's modeled after Dr. Gero's wife, right? You know he used to have a son? I didn't know you were into mature women, (Y/N).

*Trunks says teasingly trying to lighten the mood which does make (Y/N) let out a light chuckle*

(Y/N): Oh, that's funny coming from you.

Trunks: What do you mean? I'm not like that.

(Y/N): (Oh, Trunks... If only you knew Mai is older than your own mother...)

*(Y/N) shakes his head and lets out another small chuckle*

(Y/N): Thank you, Trunks. I really needed that.

*Trunks smiles as he extends his fist towards (Y/N)*

Trunks: Brothers.

*(Y/N) smiles as well as he connects his fist with Trunks'*

(Y/N): To the end.

---------------------------------------

Kami's Lookout

*Dr. Hedo, both Gammas, Videl, and Mai were all waiting outside for (Y/N) and Trunks to leave the Hyperbolic Time Chamber*

*Just in time Trunks and (Y/N) leave the chamber and everyone is surprised when they feel how high their power is and they are also surprised by how torn their clothes were*

(Y/N): Oh, hey guys! Did you wait for long?

Dr. Hedo: A-Ah, no. We actually just got here.

Videl: (Their ki is incredible... I can't believe they got so strong...!)

(Y/N): Where's Elder Kai by the way?

Videl: He went back to the Realm of the Kais but he said he'd be back for the prize you offered him. What did you offer?

(Y/N): U-Uhm... I-I'll tell you later...

Trunks: Mai, did you bring the clothes Mom made for us?

Mai: I-I, yes I did.

*Mai replies with a blush after seeing Trunks and she gives both him and (Y/N) two boxes that contain clothes*

(Y/N): Nice.

*Trunks changed into his "Xeno outfit" where he wears a black jacket and (Y/N) changes into clothes similar to that*

(Y/N): Alright, we're good! Doc, do you have the exact location of where the lab is?

Dr. Hedo: Yes, it's the same one I showed you when you came back from the Demon Realm.

Gamma 1: It's surrounded by those clones, they're expecting us.

Gamma 2: Which I don't mind at all! I'm looking forward to kicking clone ass!

(Y/N): This is it then... Remember that we're a team, everyone. We stick together, we work together, and we'll end this together. We'll stop Dr. Gero and save 21.

*(Y/N) says as he takes out Bardock's bandana*

(Y/N): If Dr. Gero wants a battle he'll get...

*(Y/N) wraps the bandana around his head using it like an eye patch*

(Y/N): A battle.

Trunks: We'll end this nightmare today! Let's go!

Hedo/Gamma 1 and 2: Yeah!

*They shout determined. Videl simply nods but still has a determined look on her face while Mai looks at Trunks with dreamy eyes*

(Y/N): Uhh, earth to Mai? You're gonna pilot the ship remember?

Mai: R-Right!

*She says before she goes inside the ship and starts the engine. The other follow suit with (Y/N) being the last to get on board*

(Y/N): (You've always put others above yourself no matter what, 21... You're so selfless that you deserve to be the Warrior of Hope, not me. The fact that you love someone like me despite all my flaws only proves how big and kind your heart is. It's time I return the favor... No matter what, I will save you. I swear...)

-------------------------------

North Mountains-(Near Dr. Gero's lab)

Mai: We're getting near our destination.

(Y/N): When we jump get to safety and set this plane nice and easy for me.

Mai: Don't I always?

(Y/N): If by always you mean not once.

*(Y/N) said to Mai in a joking tone. He felt proud of himself because his little joke actually earned a light chuckle from her and it was rare to make Mai laugh. (Y/N) then walks over to his team, they are all on their seats*

(Y/N): Remember the plan. Hang the laundry out at 1,300 feet. Destroy every single clone that gets in our way. Then kick Dr. Gero's ass and stop Cell Max from being activated. Then we grab 21 and leave.

Gamma 2: Get me on the ground, watch me go!

Gamma 1: Yeah! I can't wait to save the world!

*The two Gamma's high five and the group except for Videl cheers*

(Y/N): Hey! Hey! Hey! I just wanna say how proud I am of this team. You know, you guys look amazing! We truly are the new and best generation of Z-Fighters. This is the family that I've always dreamed of having and I... Ah, shit... *Sobs* I just get a little choked up sometimes. 

Dr. Hedo: I hate to interrupt, but is anybody nervous about the high winds? And potentially being shot down with one of those  "ki blasts"?

(Y/N): Henry.

Dr. Hedo: My name is Hedo.

(Y/N): I realize that you're new to this, but relax. You've been chosen by a higher power.

Videl: Did he just call himself God?

Gamma 1: I think he did...

Dr. Hedo: I would've liked that we've taken a bit more time to think of a more strategic plan...

(Y/N): And I would've liked the Gears of War franchise to end with the third game! But sometimes dreams don't come true! I spent years fighting androids on my own, you think I charged at them with a "strategic plan"?! You're in this shit now, Midget!

*(Y/N) whispers to Hedo*

(Y/N): I'm only yelling to impress the other guys. I'd never let anything happen to you, little buddy. 

*He then looks at Mai*

(Y/N): MAI, HIT IT!

*The back of the plane opens up, (Y/N) walks forward and the team gets up from their seats to stand behind him. (Y/N) turns around to them*

(Y/N): Go! Go! Go!

*Trunks and Videl jump out first and then the Gammas. Hedo sits on the edge and looks down before (Y/N) gives him a little push*

(Y/N): Hang in there, 21. I'm coming for ya!

*He says as he cracks his neck and then jumps down quickly catching up to his team*

Gamma 1: Let's get some!

Gamma 2: Oh yeah!

(Y/N): Z-Fighters, clones spotted, you know what to do!

*(Y/N) looks at Trunks*

(Y/N): I'm counting on you!

Trunks: Right! You just make sure you get 21 back safe!

(Y/N): You bet I will! All right, split up!

*The group splits up, devising a plan to maximize their chances of success. Trunks and the two Gammas would engage the clones outside head-on, while (Y/N), Videl, and Hedo would infiltrate the facility to find Android 21*

*Trunks transformed into a Super Saiyan and alongside the Gammas they charged forward with explosive speed and power. Their combined assault caught most of the clones off guard, as they launched a barrage of punches, kicks, and energy blasts. The battle was fierce, with explosions rocking the mountains and shockwaves rippling through the air*

*(Y/N) and Videl landed near the entrance of the lab and waited for Hedo to land as well using a gliding cape on his superhero suit*

(Y/N): Okay, now's our chance, let's go!

Videl: Midget, you know where the secret entrance is, right?!

Dr. Hedo: Will someone ever call me by my name?! Yes, I know where it is!

(Y/N): Then hurry, Doc!

*While Hedo worked on hacking the panel that was on the rocky mountain, (Y/N) and Videl disposed of clones that put their attention on them instead of the diversion Trunks and the Gammas were making*

Dr. Hedo: I got it!

Videl: Move your ass then!

*Videl pushes Hedo into the elevator and she and (Y/N) go inside it as well*

----------------------

Red Ribbon Scientist 1: The boss really punished that Android for her betrayal, huh?

Red Ribbon Scientist 2: Yeah, pretty creepy stuff. This could only get worse if that Son (Y/N) somehow made his way here...

*The elevator arrives and the doors are blasted open which spooked the scientists. (Y/N) jumps out with a smirk*

(Y/N): Hello there.

*He says as he flares his Super Saiyan aura for a moment which spooked the scientists even more*

Red Ribbon Scientist: It's Son (Y/N)! RUN!

*The scientists started to panic and run away, (Y/N) got a hold of one and pinned him to the wall*

(Y/N): Don't make me ask twice! Where is Android 21?!

10 seconds later...

(Y/N): He made me ask twice...

*He says as he looks down at the knocked-out scientist*

(Y/N): *To Videl* Is it because I didn't fully transform into a Super Saiyan to intimidate him further?

Videl: I think it's your palm tree hair.

Dr. Hedo: I guess a stealthy approach is out of the question after that entrance... You two find Android 21, I'll go and stop Cell Max from being activated!

(Y/N): What?! By yourself?! It's too dangerous!

Dr. Hedo: Never underestimate a superhero!

*Hedo says before he runs off*

(Y/N): Wait! Ugh, dammit!

Videl: We don't have a choice but to trust him, we're a team remember?

(Y/N): Yeah... You're right. Let's find 21!

*Videl nods and the two run off*

Videl: Can you sense her ki?

(Y/N): Yeah, I can sense it all right... Normally you can't sense an android's ki but she knows we're here and she's letting us know where she is.

*(Y/N) locked on 21's ki as he and Videl navigated through the labyrinthine corridors with caution. As (Y/N) and Videl made their way deeper into the laboratory, they encountered several clones blocking their path, but behind the clones (Y/N) spotted Gero and 21 walking away while holding hands*

(Y/N): There! 21!

*His shouting didn't make either Gero or 21 turn around, they walked together into another room*

(Y/N): That bastard! Videl, let's hurry with this!

*Videl nods and the duo then utilizes their combined strength and cunning tactics to defeat the clones with ease. After disposing of the clones they ran to the room Gero and 21 entered, when they arrived the duo found themselves in a very spacious room with dim lighting, filled with various scientific equipment and monitors displaying data. Gero and 21 stood in the middle and finally, they turned around*

(Y/N): I have had enough of this vendetta of yours! Give me back 21!

Dr. Gero: You want her back?

*He asks with a sadistic grin*

Dr. Gero: You can have her.

*After Gero finished his sentence, 21 quickly charged towards (Y/N) and hit his face with a powerful flying kick that sent him away until he crashed into a wall. Seeing that made Videl quickly unsheath her new sword and took a swing at 21. 21 backflipped to dodge the swing and when she landed back on the ground she roundhouse kicked Videl on the wrist making her drop the sword. 21 followed up by clamping her legs around Videl's head and bringing her down to the ground*

*When (Y/N) got back up he could see that 21's blue eyes flashed with a hostile look*

(Y/N): (This isn't like 21, he must be controlling her somehow) Gero, you-!

*(Y/N) was stopped mid-sentence when 21 grappled him to the ground, pinning him down and slowly twisting his wrist. He could use his new power to be free of 21's hold but he didn't want to hurt her*

(Y/N): 21, it's me! (Y/N)! You need to snap out of whatever he did to you!

*21 twists his wrist more violently, making him let out a small yell of pain*

(Y/N): H-Hngh! Come on, 21! You have to get yourself together! You're a Z-Fighter! You have a pure heart and you fight to protect others! You'd never fight for someone like Gero!

*Suddenly a more human look seems to come across 21's face after listening to what (Y/N) said*

Android 21: (Y-Y/N)...

*She forcefully lets go of (Y/N), as if though she were resisting herself*

(Y/N): 21...

*(Y/N) could see how 21 was holding her chest, it was like she was trying to remove something*

Dr. Gero: Remarkable that you are able to resist, it truly shows how attached you became to him. 

*Gero takes out a remote device*

Dr. Gero: Commendable, yet futile!

*He hits a button on the remote, causing 21 to writhe and cry out in pain*

(Y/N): No...! You bastard! What did you do to her?!

Dr. Gero: I corrected her defects and made her loyal.

(Y/N): You won't get away with this! 21 is not your puppet, she has feelings and emotions just like a human!

Dr. Gero: And that is why I considered her a failure. No more time for games, (Y/N). I've got work to do like releasing Cell Max. Have fun watching that traitor suffer.

*Before Gero could get away he was forced to stop by a ki blast fired by Videl. He quickly absorbed the ki blast with the palm of his hand*

Videl: I'll deal with the old man, you make sure to make 21 snap out of whatever the hell he did to her!

*(Y/N) looked at Videl and nodded. It was better this way, 21 is unbelievably strong and Videl wouldn't stand a chance against her now that 21 is not holding back and is going for the kill but with Gero she could stand a chance*

*(Y/N) noticed a red device for a second on 21's chest as she struggled and yelled in pain*

(Y/N): (That's how he's controlling her! It's a cloaked device! If I manage to remove it or destroy it she'll be back to normal!)

*21 stops screaming and she looks back at (Y/N) with the same aggressive eyes. She was being controlled again. She then starts firing consecutive ki blasts at (Y/N), he utilizes his incredible speed to dodge the attacks, each one missing him by mere inches. He knew that evasion alone would not suffice, (Y/N) powered up, releasing a surge of energy that transformed him into his newly acquired ultimate form*

(Y/N): (I just need to get in close and free her of that device. Given my training with Trunks I should be way stronger than 21 while on this form...)

*On the other hand Videl and Gero were ready to face off. She knew Gero had augmented himself with cybernetic enhancements, making him a formidable adversary. Videl understood that a direct confrontation would be risky, so she had to rely on her agility and quick thinking to gain the upper hand*

Dr. Gero: I remember Towa mentioning you. You're not from this world so why are you fighting for Son (Y/N)?

Videl: I'm not fighting for him. I'm fighting with him, I couldn't save my world but I will make up for it by saving this one.

Dr. Gero: I see. Then you will die with him.

*Gero lifted both of his hands and started firing consecutive ki blasts at Videl, she moved swiftly, dodging Dr. Gero's ki blasts. Her speed and agility allowed her to evade his attacks with ease, Gero was genuinely impressed by this but he remained calm and continued firing his ki blasts. Videl managed to close in on Gero, launching a relentless barrage of punches and kicks. She showcased her mastery of martial arts, delivering precise strikes with a combination of strength and finesse. However, Dr. Gero's cybernetic enhancements proved to be a formidable defense, absorbing most of the impact of Videl's attacks*

Dr. Gero: (Y/N) couldn't even harm me in that Super Saiyan 4 of his. What chance do you have?

Videl: I heard the story of what happened. You used a cowardly tactic with your clones to cut his tail off. If that didn't happen we both know he would've kicked your fossil ass!

*Videl said as she decided to change her tactics, focusing on outmaneuvering Dr. Gero rather than overpowering him directly. She used her acrobatic skills to her advantage, leaping and somersaulting through the air, attacking from unexpected angles. Dr. Gero struggled to track her movements, his attacks constantly missing their mark*

Dr. Gero: (Dammit... This woman is proving to be a lot more trouble than I thought, it's on you now, Magenta...)

-----------------------

*Hedo made his way to where Magenta was, it was the room where Cell Max was being kept in*

Dr. Hedo: What are you doing?! Don't tell me...!

Magenta: That's right! I'm gonna awaken Cell Max!

Dr. Hedo: Don't be a fool! 

Magenta: You're the fool! The battle back at the Red Ribbon HQ should've been an easy win! But thanks to you it all went to pot!

Dr. Hedo: That's because the Gammas could tell their enemies aren't evil but you are!

Magenta: That wouldn't be a problem if you hadn't given them dumb ideas about being heroes!

Dr. Hedo: Grrr...

*Magenta pulls out a handgun and aims it at Hedo*

Magenta: I've been looking forward to the right moment to kill you!

*Magenta says before he opens fire on Hedo making him drop to the floor seemingly dead. Magenta smiles satisfied and returns his attention to the computer to awaken Cell Max*

Magenta: Alright, here we go!

*He is interrupted from activating Cell Max when he sees Hedo back up and doing hero poses*

Magenta: What?! You're alive?!

Dr. Hedo: Did you forget? I told you I have protection in my skin that activates against impacts.

*Hedo says before he removes his lab coat revealing his superhero suit, he pulls out his hero gun and aims it at Magenta*

Magenta: I do remember you saying that... However, I'm in the same boat!

*Magenta removes his upper clothes revealing armor*

Magenta: I'm no genius, but these modifications should be enough to end you!

*Hedo glares at Magenta, he closes his wrist to his mouth and an antenna comes up from his glove*

Dr. Hedo: Hachi-Maru!

*Hachi-Maru flies to Magenta's neck and stings him. Magenta starts stumbling around as his eyes and skin turn green*

Dr. Hedo: Didn't I tell you? As long as some part of you remains human, one poison sting from Hachi-Maru is all it takes! As a researcher, I couldn't resist your generous funds. With the money I have left, I can support my new team of heroes!

*Magenta manages to stumble to the monitor and punches the release button of Cell Max. The whole room turns red and an alarm sounds*

Dr. Hedo: NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!

------------------------------

(Y/N): Come on, 21! Remember that donut place you were so excited to visit? Maybe it wasn't destroyed and we can go there after this!

*21 charged at (Y/N) from above, he sidestepped and dodged her fist which went through the floor*

(Y/N): Okay, this definitely proves you're being mind-controlled. The 21 I know would never refuse something like that!

*21 glares at (Y/N) as she stands back up and creates ki blades on both of her arms*

(Y/N): Oh boy...!

*21 starts to swing her ki blades wildly at (Y/N), he backflips multiple times dodging her swings. (Y/N) then leaps over her to land behind her and tackles her into the ground*

(Y/N): (Oh man, this pose brings me back memories of that night... Focus, (Y/N)! Focus!) Come on, 21. Simmer down!

*He says as he tries to remove the device with his hand, 21 kept struggling to push him off*

(Y/N): Almost there...! Come on-Agh!

*He stops when 21 wraps her tail around his neck, she manages to stand up a bit before she elbows his gut, and hits his cheek with her backhand pushing him off of her. (Y/N) slowly stands back up and wipes the blood coming out of his nose*

(Y/N): (Damn, she's strong... I never knew she could hit this hard...)

*As that happened, Videl continued to hit Gero with attacks he couldn't track. Until he finally got an idea and created a barrier around his body, when Videl's fist connected to it, it made her stumble back*

Videl: The hell...?!

Dr. Gero: I got you now...

*He said before he fired a beam from his hand that sent Videl flying and made her crash into a wall. Gero hears the alarm and he smirks knowing that Magenta succeeded*

Dr. Gero: I commend you for your efforts, Miss Videl. However, the weak stay weak. Just like your world, you'll see this one end as well.

*Those words angered Videl so much, she stood back up, her fists clenched from the rage. Gero kept the smile on his face confident that no matter what she would never overpower him. That was until she screamed out...*

Videl: KAIOKEN!!!

*With the multiplier of the Kaioken, Videl intensified her assault. She matched Gero blow for blow, each strike resonating with a surge of energy. Despite his cybernetic enhancements, Gero struggled to keep up with Videl's newfound strength and speed*

Videl: DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME AGAIN!!!

*She roars and punches Gero on the chest so hard that her fist pierces through his chest. Gero groaned in pain and gagged a bit from the blood in his mouth. Videl moved her fist back and Gero stumbled on the floor, mortally wounded. Videl sighs in relief as she depowers from the Kaioken, she winces in pain from the strain on her body*

Videl: Ngh... The pain is worth it... Very worth it...

----------------------

Dr. Hedo: Come on! Come on!

*Hedo desperately tried to stop Cell Max's awakening, but the damage Magenta made to the computer made it impossible. He stumbled back in fear as the chamber the Android was in started to break open and water came out of it. The chamber blew open and Hedo stared in fear at Cell Max. The Android looked at Hedo for a moment before he turned his attention to the ceiling, he sensed high power levels on the surface. The Android smirked and he flew up going through the ceiling*

---------------------

*Trunks and the Gammas disposed of all the clones on the outside*

Gamma 1: You seemed a lot stronger compared to when we last fought.

Trunks: Hyperbolic Time Chamber perks.

Gamma 2: Power aside, I really gotta ask... Why is your voice so raspy? Did you smoke when you were young or are you always trying to imitate an iconic superhero?

Trunks: What? No! This is just how my voice is.

Gamma 2: Well, you got... Ahem, a unique type of voice to put it lightly.

*Before Trunks could say anything, the ground started to rumble*

Gamma 1: What is happening?

*Gamma 1 and 2 could hear Hedo's voice through their communicators*

Dr. Hedo: Cell Max! CELL MAX HAS BEEN AWAKENED!

Gamma 2: Did he say Cell Max?!

*Cell busted through the ground and landed in front of the Gammas and Trunks*

Trunks: C-Cell?!

Cell Max: Hmm, it appears you three will be my body bags to test this new power of mine...

----------------------

(Y/N): (Okay, I think I dragged this long enough...)

*(Y/N) thought as he kept dodging 21's attacks*

(Y/N): Solar flare!

*21 was blinded by the solar flare and (Y/N) aimed two of his fingers at the device on her chest*

(Y/N): Here goes! HA!

*He hits the device on 21's chest with a one-inch punch, successfully destroying it. 21 holds her chest in pain before collapsing to the ground but before she hit the ground (Y/N) caught her in his arms*

(Y/N): 21! 21, are you alright?

*He asked concerned as he held her. She opens her eyes and she regains her senses*

Android 21: (Y/N)... I'm... I'm so sorry...

*(Y/N) feels a wave of relief when he sees that she is back to being herself again. He smiles warmly at her*

(Y/N): It's okay.

Android 21: No, I really am... I didn't mean to hurt you both physically and emotionally... I-I only went with Gero because...

(Y/N): Because you wanted to protect me.

*21 looks up at him a bit surprised*

(Y/N): I'm right, aren't I? Heh, it's so like you. You're always putting your life on the line for others and even overcoming your fear of your majin form to protect the ones you care for. 

*He moves his hand to her cheek and caresses it softly, she smiles lightly and leans into his touch. 21 then notices Videl approaching them*

Android 21: Your name is Videl, right?

Videl: Right.

Android 21: I couldn't control my actions but... I was aware of what I was doing, forgive me for hurting you...

Videl: It's all right.

*Videl says giving 21 a small smile*

Android 21: Thank you... So much.

*(Y/N) helps 21 stand back up and the three look at Gero who's sitting on the floor, pressing his hand against his wound*

(Y/N): It's over. You're finished...

Dr. Gero: *Coughs up blood* Heh, it may be over for me right now... But soon it will be over for all of you as well... My ultimate creation, Cell Max, has been awakened...

Android 21: What?!

Videl: He's not lying, I feel an incredibly powerful source of ki in the surface where Trunks is!

Dr. Gero: None of you have any chance of winning... Vomi, you may think you are happy with him. But remember that at the end of the day, you are just another one of my creations, you're a downgrade from who my real wife used to be... You... Are... A... Failure...

*Gero says with a smirk before his body goes limp and he lets out one final breath before finally dying*

*(Y/N) sighs and turns to 21*

(Y/N): Don't let any of what he said get to you. You're anything but a failure.

*21 takes a deep breath and nods slowly*

Android 21: You're right... He lost himself to vengeance and that's what caused his demise. He may have created me but I have feelings and free will.

*She looks at (Y/N) and Videl with determination*

Android 21: Let's go help with Cell Max!

------------------------

*Gamma 2 and Cell Max were in a clash exchanging blows. Gamma 2 gained the upper hand momentarily and karate-chopped Cell Max's face and then delivered a powerful blow to Cell Max's stomach*

*Cell Max stumbled back a bit before he retaliated by punching Gamma 2's face and then his chest. Gamma 2 held his chest in pain and stumbled back as Cell Max approached him while infusing his fist with ki, he then punched the heroic Android, sending him flying away*

*Gamma 2 lands on the ground but he quickly gets back up as he pulls out his hero gun. He fires at Cell Max hitting him in the shoulder, he fires one more time and this time the blast pushes Cell Max back and makes him land on his back. Gamma 2 falls on one knee panting heavily*

Gamma 1: That had to hurt him...

*Gamma 1 says as he joins Gamma 2. Both look in disbelief at how Cell Max got back up showing no sign of pain*

Cell Max: Oh, please. I just wanted to rest my back for a bit, those supermarket ray guns of yours won't ever wound me.

*Gamma 1 and 2 then immediately fire with their hero guns at Cell Max, he walks towards them while stopping the blasts with his hands. He was almost near them until a sword was thrown at his head and he stumbles back in surprise. He pulls the sword out of his head and throws it away as his wound instantly regenerates*

Trunks: Didn't you say his head was his weak point?!

Gamma 1: It was! Dr. Gero must've modified him!

Cell Max: So, that's why you were hiding, Trunks. Sorry to disappoint your sneak attack.

Trunks: Damn... All right, let's go at him at the same time!

*Trunks transforms into Super Saiyan 2 and he alongside the Gammas gets into fighting stances*

Cell Max: *Smirks* I hope you make this fun for me...

*The three charged at Cell Max at the same time but he blocked all of his attacks with ease, Cell Max moved back from them a bit and his hands went through two small portals, another two portals appeared behind Gamma 1 and 2, and ki blasts fire through them which hit them both*

Cell Max: (This is the power of the Demon Janemba... It appears I can use the techniques of those fools)

*Trunks picked his sword from the ground and charged at Cell Max but he grabbed Trunks' arm preventing him from taking a swing at him and he punched him in the stomach. Trunks groaned in pain from the hit before Cell Max grabbed him by the neck and lifted him. Cell Max made a portal beneath Trunks and threw him in it. Another portal opened in the distance and Trunks came out of it with force, which made him hit the ground hard*

*The Gammas charged back but Cell Max swung his tail which hit them both and sent them flying away*

Cell Max: It appears I am still the number one Android.

*He says proudly and then looks at Trunks getting back up*

Cell Max: I have plenty of data from different Trunks of many timelines. But out of them all you seem to be the fiercest.

Trunks: I don't know how I should feel getting compliments from you.

Cell Max: Take it however you want, you'll be dead pretty soon.

*Trunks glares at Cell Max and roars as his Super Saiyan aura is pulsating with energy. He charges at Cell Max with blinding speed, unleashing a barrage of lightning-fast punches and kicks. Each blow lands with explosive force, causing shockwaves to ripple through the area they're fighting in. Cell Max, undeterred by Trunks' initial onslaught, retaliates with his own display of power. He effortlessly evades Trunks' attacks, his sleek movements showcasing his new power that surpasses the one of his perfect form*

Trunks: (He's so strong! It's like he's not even trying!)

*Cell Max smirks in a cocky way seeing how Trunks is struggling to land a single hit on him and he decides to mock him*

Cell Max: LOOK AT ME, I'M TRUNKS. PLEASE LOVE ME DAAAAD!

Trunks: ... That's a terrible impression.

*The ground breaks open and (Y/N), 21, Videl, and Hedo land*

Cell Max: Oh goody... I've been waiting...

Android 21: Hedo, go somewhere safe and away from here. This is gonna get dangerous.

*Hedo was still terrified of Cell Max so he listened to what 21 told him to do*

Cell Max: So, you finally show yourself, (Y/N)! I've been waiting for this rematch for far too long.

(Y/N): Rematch? 

Cell Max: I have the memories of that battle we had when you kept me from getting my perfect form! But now... I have evolved into something even more perfect and things won't be as easy for you as last time.

Android 21: Don't be so sure, Cell! Your short life will end here and now!

Cell Max: Okay, who in the blazes are you, woman?

Android 21: I am designated as Android 21.

Cell Max: Cool. Anywho... I hope you prove to be more entertaining to fight than daddy's boy and the superhero tin cans, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): You'll see...

Cell Max: Hmmm, impressive power. But shouldn't you use your Super Saiyan form?

(Y/N): I don't need it anymore.

Cell Max: Oh, well. Your funeral!

*Cell Max quickly vanishes in front of (Y/N) and tries to attack him but (Y/N) quickly dodges and counters with a kick to Cell Max's cheek. Cell Max was thrown away by the kick and he was surprised to see that the attack made him bleed*

Cell Max: You made me bleed without even becoming a Super Saiyan? You keep finding ways to impress me, (Y/N). Well done.

*Trunks and the Gammas land next to (Y/N), 21, and Videl. The group glares at Cell Max*

Trunks: I don't know how but he can use the attacks of the villains Towa brought to this place.

Android 21: The scientists and Gero had him absorb them all to add even more to power than he already has, I saw it myself...

(Y/N): Those were a lot of guys and they were pretty strong too. This might be harder than I thought.

Videl: Then let's all attack at the same time. Strong as he is there's no way he'll be able to keep up with all of us.

(Y/N): *Nods* Sounds like a plan. There's no point in making this battle about pride when the world is at stake.

Cell Max: Heh, look at all of you. What are you supposed to be? The losers club?

(Y/N): No. We... Are the new Z-Fighters!!!

*The group of heroes look at (Y/N) with raised eyebrows*

(Y/N): Ok, that sounded less cringey in my mind...

*Everyone powers up and charges at Cell Max*

Gamma 1: Brother, it's time!

Gamma 2: Right!

*Gamma 1 began to fire at Cell Max non-stop while he easily dodged the attacks. Gamma 2 took the opportunity that he was distracted to dive bomb kick towards Cell Max but he reacted quickly and blocked the kick with his arm. Cell Max used his wail to swat Gamma 2 away*

*Cell Max then prepared to fire a ki blast at Gamma 1 but he was stopped by a ki blast that hit his face fired by Videl. Cell Max turned his attention to Videl but he was kicked in the back by 21*

Trunks: Here we go, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yeah!

*Trunks fired consecutive ki blasts at Cell Max, he blocked them all but he still received damage. Cell Max's eyes widened when the smoke cleared and he saw (Y/N) charging an attack*

(Y/N): Kamehameha!!!

Cell Max: Hnnngh!

*The beam impacted Cell Max creating a huge explosion. (Y/N)'s powerful Kamehameha appeared to have damaged Cell Max but before he could even think of a retaliation attack he saw 21 and Videl charging at him at the same time. The two girls punched him in the face at the same time and he fell back to the ground and landed roughly. Cell Max got back up and roared as his power skyrocketed*

(Y/N): Dammit...

Gamma 1: His weakness was supposed to be his head but nothing happens when we attack there! Dr. Hedo purposely left a weak point on Cell Max in case something like this ever happened...

Android 21: Dr. Gero built this Cell Max from scratch, it's not the same one Hedo created. This one doesn't have a weak point, the only way to end this is to destroy every single one of his cells!

(Y/N): Just like the old Cell, this is definitely gonna harder than I thought...

Gamma 2: If we do that we gotta be careful. When Cell Max is destroyed a large explosion will occur and if we get caught by it it'll disintegrate us. There's a chance Dr. Gero added that feature in this Cell Max as well.

Videl: Kami, what kind of monster are we fighting?!

Cell Max: *Smirks* Perfection.

(Y/N): Oh, hardy har! Z-Fighters, let's keep at it!

*(Y/N) took the lead, launching a fierce assault. He unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, his strikes fueled by his ultimate form. Trunks, with his sword in hand, moved with incredible speed, slashing at Cell Max with precision. Their coordinated attacks pushed Cell Max back, but it was clear that he was not going down easily. Cell Max smirked as he quickly regenerated the wounds he sustained*

*Gamma 1 utilized his hero gun, firing a barrage of energy blasts, while Gamma 2 engaged in close combat, delivering powerful punches and kicks. Cell Max swiftly dodged their attacks, but he started to receive all the impacts when 21 moved in and unleashed devastating energy blasts at Cell Max. After receiving all of that damage he smirked and regenerated himself as his aura turned more powerful*

(Y/N): He's getting Zenkai boosts, are you kidding me?!

Videl: No matter what we do this thing won't die!

*Suddenly a blast was fired that blew Cell Max's head off, everyone turned in shock to see the one who did that was Android 16*

Trunks: 16?!

(Y/N): Y-You're still here?!

Android 16: Yes, (Y/N). I have come to lend my aid in the fight against this monster.

*Cell max regenerates his head back and looks at 16*

Cell Max: A mere toy... not even worth a warm-up.

Android 21: You're Android 16...? (H-He looks like the son Gero had with his old wife... T-That means...!)

*She gasps at the realization but her look of surprise changes to a warm smile*

Android 21: Thank you very much for coming to aid us.

*21 says to 16 keeping her warm smile. 16 looks at her and gives her a small smile as well before he turns his attention to Cell Max. 16 then stepped forward, determined to turn the tide of the battle. With his immense strength, he engaged Cell Max in fierce hand-to-hand combat. Blow after blow landed, shaking the ground beneath them. However, despite Android 16's valiant efforts, Cell Max's power proved insurmountable. With a single devastating strike, Cell Max incapacitated Android 16 momentarily*

Cell Max: Why is this piece of junk still around anyway? I'll blast you away for good, factory defect!

Android 21: 16!

(Y/N): Damn it!

*21 quickly flew to aid 16 while (Y/N) charged at Cell Max. (Y/N) landed a powerful blow to the android's stomach and was followed up by an infused ki uppercut that sent Cell Max flying away. Cell Max recovered and he started to cough blood from the damage he sustained. He looks at (Y/N) and smiles*

Cell Max: I must admit: you continue to surprise and impress me, (Y/N). Just when I think I have you all figured out, you show more skill and gain even more power.

(Y/N): I don't want your praise, I want you dead!

Cell Max: Heh heh, as you can tell by now. Things won't go as well for you this time. 

*(Y/N) clenches his fists and roars as his aura explodes and he charges at Cell Max*

Android 21: Every time (Y/N) powers up in that state he becomes faster and stronger... If he were to continue powering up maybe he'll have the strength to destroy Cell Max...

Android 16: No, his energy will run out before he has the chance. At this rate...

*21 notices 16 has a determined look on his face. Meanwhile, Gamma 2 turns to Trunks, Gamma 1, and Videl*

Gamma 2: Hey, you guys! Keep your distance and fire on Cell Max all at once! Anywhere on his body is fine!

Trunks: What are you planning?

Gamma 1: *In disbelief* Don't tell me you're-!

*Gamma 2 smirks with determination*

Android 21: 16, what are you-

Android 16: I'm gonna self-destruct and take Cell Max with me.

Android 21: What?! You can't be serious, 16! You can't just decide to end your life like that! We can figure something out to defeat Cell Max!

*16 looks at 21 and smiles lightly at her*

Android 16: This is my prime objective. I do not belong on this timeline... Keep on living and enjoying life, 21. You deserve it.

Android 21: 16!!!!

*She yells out as 16 starts flying towards Cell Max*

Gamma 1: No, don't do it!

Gamma 2: It's too late.

Gamma 1: Then I'll do it as well!

Gamma 2: Take care of Dr. Hedo, brother...

*Gamma 2 said before charging at Cell Max as well. Meanwhile (Y/N) kept fighting Cell Max on his own but he was starting to slowly get tired*

Cell Max: You're as strong as ever, (Y/N)... But I have proven stronger

*(Y/N) looks at Cell Max with gritted teeth but then he notices that both Gamma 2 and 16 are charging at Cell Max. Judging from Gamma 1 and 21's expressions he knew what they were planning to do, but he couldn't let both of them sacrifice themselves. Time slowed down for him as 16 and Gamma 2 got closer and closer, he had to make a choice*

(Y/N): Damn it...

*He whispers to himself before he moves out of the way and quickly charges towards Gamma 2 to stop him*

Gamma 2: What are you doing?! Don't try to stop me, this is the only choice we have!

(Y/N): I'm sorry but... Dr. Hedo and Gamma 1 need you.

*16 managed to restrain Cell Max in his arms*

Cell Max: What the?! 16, stop this! I do not consent to this!

Android 16: Your compliance is not a factor! 

Cell Max: Let go of me, you fool! You'll only be throwing your miserable life away for nothing!

Android 16: If giving my life means this world will be safe from you then so be it! HRRRRAAAAAAAH!

Cell Max: Oh, crapbaskEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!!!

*16 self-destructed and engulfed Cell Max in a huge explosion. Everyone quickly took cover to avoid being caught in it as well. After the explosion, a lot of smoke was left covering the area*

Android 21: 1-16...

Trunks: The bomb actually worked this time...

(Y/N): I saw both Gamma 2 and 16 ready to sacrifice themselves but both could not just end their lives. So, I had to decide... I'm sorry...

*Everyone understands the decision (Y/N) took and is grateful that 16 gave his life to save the world. But then an explosion of ki occurs in the area where Cell was. A death beam is fired from behind the smoke and it hits (Y/N)*

Android 21: (Y/N)!!!

*(Y/N) falls to the ground and starts coughing out blood and slowly bleeding out from the wound*

Cell Max: Heh heh... It seems I hit poor little (Y/N).

*The smoke clears revealing that Cell Max is still alive and his power is even higher than before*

Trunks: C-Cell?! Y-You survived?!

Cell Max: I understand your shock. I'd be surprised if a mere bomb could stop me as well... But I am the most perfect lifeform in the whole universe, you are all fools to believe that would stop me. Now, it did hurt a little... But the damage I sustained only helped to make me STRONGER! 16 was useful for something in the end after all.

Android 21: (Y/N), please stay with us!

Videl: If you see a light don't go to it!

*21 and Videl knelt down with (Y/N) trying their best to stop his bleeding, he could not stop gagging because of the blood on his throat, and his breathing was slowing down. The beam definitely pierced through his rib cage, lungs, and spine. It was only a matter of time...*

Cell Max: And like that, all of Goku's children are dead. How perfect...

Trunks: Damn you... YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

*Trunks' Super Saiyan aura explodes because of his anger and he charges at Cell Max. Cell Max easily dodged his attack and countered by punching Trunks in the gut, he then restrained Trunks from his neck*

Trunks: Y-You... B-Bastard...!

*Cell Max smirks as he moves his hand to Trunks' stomach and fires a ki blast, Trunks groans in pain as he returns back to base form. Cell Max lets go of him and he falls to the ground. The others are too afraid to attack now*

Cell Max: Come on, Trunks. When will you learn that no matter how strong you get you'll always be in (Y/N)'s shadow?

*Trunks sits on one knee and grits his teeth*

Cell Max: How many times has he saved your life because you couldn't get the job done? I guess you truly are your father's son.

*Trunks slams his fist on the ground in anger*

Trunks: It's not about being in (Y/N)'s shadow or getting the spotlight... It's about killing monsters like you that threaten our world... And that... IS WHAT I'LL DO! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*A bright golden aura reaches that reaches the sky past the clouds surrounding Trunks, and his power starts increasing tremendously. The Z-Fighters look at that in amazement and surprise while Cell Max smirks. When he stopped powering up, blue lighting surrounded his golden aura*

Trunks: *In a deep tone of voice* Cell...! You're gonna pay for what you did to (Y/N)...! I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!

*Trunks charges at Cell Max and throws several punches, but Cell Max blocks all of them with only one hand, each blow creates a powerful shockwave. Cell Max counter-attacks by punching Trunks in the cheek, but he tanks the blow and roars before sledgehammering Cell Max in the cheek which sent him flying away*

Cell Max: Hng... Not bad, but I-

Trunks: HAAAAAA!

*Trunks quickly charges at Cell Max again continuing on the offensive and forcing Cell Max to block again. Trunks gets the advantage and delivers a powerful blow to Cell Max's stomach making him spit out saliva and blood*

*As the battle between Trunks and Cell Max happened Videl and 21 were still trying to keep (Y/N) alive*

Videl: Dammit, he is losing too much blood... He may not make it...

*21 starts to get really desperate but then she remembers*

Android 21: The senzu beans!

Videl: The what...?

*21 quickly takes the senzu bean bag out of her pocket and opens it to take one bean out*

Android 21: Honey, I got a senzu bean right here! I know it's hard for you to breathe and it's gonna be hard to chew and swallow but you must try your best so you can survive!

*21 carefully puts the senzu bean in (Y/N)'s mouth and though struggling a bit he begins to chew and eventually swallows it making Videl and especially 21 sigh in relief*

*While that happened Trunks fired consecutive ki blasts at Cell Max which he blocked without receiving any damage. Cell Max was about to counter attack but Trunks suddenly appeared in front of him charging a Galick Gun*

Trunks: THIS IS IT FOR YOU, CELL!!!

Cell Max: K-Knnngh...! I-It's overwhelming...! 

*Cell Max screams in pain as the Galick Gun overwhelms him completely*

*The senzu bean works its magic and (Y/N) recovers and also gets a zenkai boost for that near-death experience*

(Y/N): 2-21... Thank you, you saved my life again...

*21 gets a bit teary-eyed and she hugs (Y/N)*

Android 21: Y-You got me so scared! I don't even want to think about what would've happened if I didn't find those senzu beans!

(Y/N): Heh, trust me I don't either.

*(Y/N) sees how Trunks' Galick Gun damaged Cell Max greatly but he knew he would eventually regenerate*

(Y/N): I never thought it'd come to this but... 21, I need you to distract Cell Max and tell Trunks to come here with me.

Android 21: H-Huh? I can but what are you planning to do?

(Y/N): I'm gonna use something I got from the Supreme Kai of Time. But I need Trunks for it to work. Trust me, it'll work!

Videl: The Gammas and I can lend support!

Android 21: No, after 16 I don't want anyone else to get hurt... I'll distract Cell Max.

(Y/N): Thank you, 21. It won't take long.

Android 21: I trust you, (Y/N).

*She says with a smile before she vanishes in between Trunks and Cell Max*

Trunks: 21?

Android 21: Trunks, (Y/N) has a plan and he needs you. I'll keep Cell Max busy.

Trunks: (Y-Y/N)?!

*Trunks looks surprised to see (Y/N) alive and well. Cell Max notices and he also seems surprised*

Cell Max: How the hell is he still alive?! My attack was fatal!

Android 21: Trunks, move it!

Trunks: R-Right.

*Trunks heads to where (Y/N) is leaving 21 to face Cell Max*

Trunks: (Y/N), how did you recover?!

(Y/N): 21 found some senzu beans. Wow, Trunks... I don't know how you pulled that power up but it'll make my plan work even more in our favor.

Trunks: What plan?

*(Y/N) smirks as he takes out Chronoa's potara earrings*

(Y/N): Wear one on your right ear. Time to finish this!

*Trunks recognizes the earrings and he seems shocked but he catches up on (Y/N)'s plan and he smiles and nods*

Cell Max: You said you were Android 21, right? I imagine you have some connection with Dr. Gero... You should know better than to challenge me. 

Android 21: Hmph. Your confidence will be your downfall, you can fall for the cheapest of tricks.

 Cell Max: What...?

Android 21: SOLAR FLARE!!!

 Cell Max: UGH! WHY YOU LITTLE--!!!

*(Y/N) and Trunks wear the potara earrings and the earrings start to glow as they are pushed toward each other*

Cell Max: She was right... I can't believe I fell to such a trick...!

*21 backs up and alongside the other watches in astonishment at the incredible amount of ki that formed when (Y/N) and Trunks began their fusion*

Cell Max: You're gonna pay for that you damn woman!

*Cell Max's eyesight recovers and he furiously tries to attack 21 but he stops when he senses the overwhelming ki*

???: I don't think so. Now you are dealing with me.

*Cell Max was confused seeing the warrior that just appeared. He could hear both Trunks and (Y/N)'s voices combined in that new warrior*

Cell Max: Who are you...?

???: The Grim Reaper.

*The fused warrior smirks confidently*

(F/N): But you can just call me (F/N).

Cell Max: Hmmm... So, you two fused... Well then! A fusioneh? I think I'm in for a fun fight now.

(F/N): More like you're in for a pounding. This fight will be your last, Cell.

*Cell Max charged towards (F/N) and punched his face but the attack did not make the fused warrior flinch a little*

(F/N): Is that all you've got?

*(F/N) grabbed Cell Max's wrist and started twisting it with extreme force*

(F/N): Heh...

*(F/N) smirks in a cocky manner as he adds too much pressure and he crushes Cell Max's wrist making it explode*

Cell Max: A-Agh! H-How?!

(F/N): What's wrong? Need a hand?

*Cell Max regenerates his limb and glares at (F/N)*

(F/N): Come on! That was a good one! Okay, let me think of some good jokes...

Cell Max: You cannot be serious! Do you forget who you're fighting?!

(F/N): Take it easy, will ya?! I'm an expert with jokes it won't take long.

*Cell Max charges at (Y/N) throwing a barrage of punches but the fused warrior blocks them all effortlessly using only his knees*

(F/N): *Rubs his chin* Hmmm, let's see...

*Cell Max started to groan in frustration as he increased the speed of his attacks but (F/N) kept blocking them all with his knees*

(F/N): Got it! Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the "no-bell" prize!

*(F/N) chuckles as he counters Cell Max's attack with a roundhouse kick to his cheek*

(F/N): Hah! Get it?!

*(F/N) asks with a cocky smirk as he kicks Cell Max in the gut sending him flying away and forcing him to go through several mountains. Cell Max takes a moment before standing back up but he feels a lot of pain in his stomach because of the kick he received from (F/N)*

Gamma 1: Incredible... So, that's the power of a fusion...!

Gamma 2: He's... really cool!

Videl: Cell Max hasn't even landed a single hit on him...

*(F/N) lands in front of Cell Max with his arms crossed and a cocky smirk*

(F/N): What's wrong, Cell? Got a tummy ache? Don't tell me you're gonna puke an Android 18. Krillin isn't here to enjoy that!

Cell Max: Grrrrr... You're strong, I'll give you that but you can't defeat me, (F/N). My regenerative powers and my zenkai boosts make me invincible!

(F/N): Hmph. That little trick won't save you. I'll find a way to put you down for good.

*(F/N) points his hand at Cell Max as he charges a ki blast. He fires the ki blast at Cell Max*

Cell Max: Hah! You think that will work on me?!

*Cell Max stops the ki blast with his hand with a smirk. But his confidence slowly starts to fade away when he struggles to repel the ki blast*

Cell Max: I-Impossible! Why am I struggling to repel this puny ki blast?!

(F/N): Let's see... Frieza, Cooler, Baby Vegeta, Janemba, Super 17, plus the Z-fighters... You have cells of all those warriors and yet you are struggling against a fusion of two warriors. So much for the ultimate and perfect android, huh?

Cell Max: Shut up! I will not be humiliated by you!

*Cell Max grits his teeth in complete frustration as he keeps trying to repel the ki blast but the blast slowly starts to overwhelm him and it explodes. After the explosion, (F/N) smirked when he saw how Cell Max was missing his entire arm. The android regenerated his limb as a furious expression showed up on his face*

Cell Max: This is... Unacceptable!!!

(F/N): You underestimated the power of fusion and the determination of Saiyans. You may have absorbed powerful warriors, but it's not just strength that matters. It's the strength of our hearts, our bonds, that make us truly unbeatable.

Cell Max: Grrr... We'll see about that once I destroy this entire planet!!!

*Cell Max's power reaches its peak as he creates a massive green ki ball. (F/N)'s expression changes to a serious one when he sees this*

(F/N): (I'm gonna have to use a lot of power to repel something like that which will shorten the fusion timer... But I've got no choice if that hits the ground the Earth will be done for)

Cell Max: YOU AND THIS PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

*Cell Max roars as he throws the gigantic ki ball. (F/N) changes from Super Saiyan to the potential unleashed form and quickly charges at the ball. (F/N) lets out a mighty roar as he kicks the gigantic ki ball into outer space where it explodes*

Cell Max: I-Impossible... H-HOW-!

*Cell Max was interrupted when he received a kick to the face from (F/N) which sent him away. (F/N) quickly went in pursuit of Cell Max and kept delivering powerful blows to his body. Cell Max backed away and extended his tail to attack (F/N) with it but the fused warrior caught it and smirked*

(F/N): You never learn, do you?

*(F/N) ascends into the air taking Cell Max with him by holding his tail, he spins Cell Max around and throws him back into the ground. Before Cell Max crashed into the ground, (F/N) vanished below him and kneed his stomach sending him back up into the air. (F/N) used his incredible speed to be above Cell Max*

(F/N): Burning...

*(F/N) started to move his hands rapidly*

(F/N): ATTACK!!!

Cell Max: GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*The screams of Cell Max could be heard as he got overwhelmed by the powerful burning attack from the fused warrior. (F/N), hovering in the air, sees that Cell Max is missing several limbs and he was breathing heavily*

(F/N): Alright, this is it! 

*(F/N) starts charging a Final Kamehameha*

(F/N): You're done, Cell! I'm gonna vaporize you until there's nothing left! FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!!!!

*The fused warrior fires the powerful beam towards the injured Cell Max. The Android could only watch in horror as the beam approached him and hit him head-on. His screams of pain echoed through the entire place as a huge explosion was created. After the brutal attack the fused warrior, along with the other Z-fighters, saw that Cell Max was nowhere to be seen in the huge crater that was created*

Gamma 1: He's gone...

Gamma 2: They really did it...!

Android 21: *Smiling* Of course they did.

*Just in the nick of time, the two warriors split apart from the fusion*

(Y/N): Finally... Another threat is gone.

Trunks: We saved everyone...

*The two. half-Saiyans land back on the ground where they cheer their victory. The group of heroes was about to leave when suddenly the ground started to rumble*

Videl: Uhh guys?

Trunks: We know, we all felt it...

*Huge chunks of rocks are sent flying into the air and they crash near the group. They look in disbelief as a giant tail emerges from the crater Cell Max was "killed" in and it slams dangerously close to (Y/N)* 

(Y/N): Oh boy...

*Everyone but (Y/N) slowly backs away as two huge arms emerge from the crater as well and soon after, the whole creature follows suit*

Videl: W-What the hell?!

Gamma 1: I thought you guys killed that thing!

Trunks: We did! This doesn't make any sense!

Oozaru Cell Max: Your fusion was too cocky to finish the job properly. One of my cells survived allowing me to regenerate and come back STRONGER! My body has the capability to produce and absorb blutz waves without the need for any kind of moon!

*Cell slams his huge arms near the Z-fighters, causing everyone but (Y/N) to flinch*

(Y/N): You are literally way over your head right now, Cell! Why come back when you know you will go down?!

Oozaru Cell Max: I think not... I will never be stopped... I will prove myself as the strongest most perfect warrior and destroy this pitiful planet... And you, (Y/N)...

*Cell's tail stinger opens*

Oozaru Cell Max: Your power will make me beyond perfection.

(Y/N): You'll have to kill me first!

Oozaru Cell Max: As you wish...

*Cell fired a powerful mouth beam at the Z-fighters that they quickly avoided by ascending into the air*

(Y/N): Looks like Cell's gone all out this time. This is gonna be one tough battle.

Trunks: We can't let our guard down. Stay focused, everyone!

*The powerful Oozaru Cell Max roared, shaking the ground beneath its massive feet. The heroes tensed, preparing for the inevitable clash*

Android 21: Gamma 1, 2, provide cover fire! Trunks, (Y/N), let's attack from both sides. Videl, be ready to strike when there's an opening!

*The team agreed with 21's plan. Gamma 1 and 2 unleashed a barrage of energy blasts with their hero guns, creating a diversion as (Y/N) and Trunks lunged at Oozaru Cell Max. The colossal creature swatted them away effortlessly, but the distraction allowed Android 21 to launch a powerful proton beam from a distance*

Android 21: If we can't control you then we will destroy you, Cell!

*The beam struck Oozaru Cell Max, causing it to recoil momentarily. Videl seized the opportunity and charged in, delivering a series of swift kicks and punches to the behemoth's legs*

Videl: End of the line, asshole!

*Despite her best efforts at attacking, Oozaru Cell Max retaliated with a powerful tail swipe, sending Videl crashing into a nearby rock formation. Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Trunks regrouped and prepared for another assault*

(Y/N): Let's go for a combined attack, Trunks!

Trunks: Got it!

*The two warriors gathered energy and unleashed a Kamehameha coming from (Y/N) and a Final Flash coming from Trunks, aiming directly at Oozaru Cell Max's chest. The force of the attacks created a massive explosion, temporarily obscuring the battlefield in smoke*

Gamma 1: We did it! That should have weakened him!

*As the smoke cleared, the heroes witnessed Oozaru Cell Max emerging, seemingly unscathed*

Oozaru Cell Max: *Laguing mockingly* Is that the best you've got? Pathetic.

*The colossal creature roars as it launches powerful beams from its spots, causing the Z-Fighters to take cover and assess the situation*

Android 21: He's become too strong now. Not even his vulnerability to being bigger and slower is giving us an advantage...

*Everyone seems to be losing hope by the minute until Trunks finally gets an idea*

Trunks: (Y/N), when you trained with Goku when we traveled to the past he taught every technique he knows, right?

(Y/N): Yeah, but why do you ask?

Trunks: There is one attack technique that will put an end to Cell Max no matter how strong he is... The Spirit Bomb.

(Y/N): The Spirit Bomb?! It could work but what makes you think Cell Max will patiently let me gather energy?

*Trunks takes off the potara earring and gives it back to (Y/N) before he picks up his sword from the ground*

Trunks: We'll distract him for you until you gather enough energy.

(Y/N): What?! B-But, guys...

Android 21: (Y/N), if that technique is strong enough to finish this nightmare once and for all then we'll do this. We're fighting with you.

*(Y/N) looks at 21 and the other with doubt but they all seem determined*

(Y/N): Okay, I'll try to gather as much energy as I can for the Spirit Bomb to work against Cell Max.

Trunks: Okay, guys... Here we go!

*Trunks, 21, Videl, and the Gammas all come out of the hiding spot and charge at Oozaru Cell Max*

Oozaru Cell Max: You finally come out of your hiding spot! I'm gonna make sure to torture you all!

*Oozaru Cell Max yelled in anger. It seemed the humiliation he received from (F/N) had made him lose all his cool. The Z-Fighters engaged him in a fight while (Y/N) ascended into the air and raised his hands into the air*

(Y/N): The land, the sea, all creatures of the Earth... And all living things... Please, lend me some of your energy!

*A small spirit bomb started to form thanks to the plants and animals*

(Y/N): It's working but this is definitely not enough to finish Cell Max! I-I need more energy... 

Mai: (Y/N)! (Y/N), can you hear me?! Is the battle finally over?!

*(Y/N) heard Mai's voice from the communicator on his wrist band and a light bulb turned on his head*

(Y/N): Mai, I need your help quickly. I need you to tell as many people as you can to raise their hands in the air. I'm gonna make an attack that will finish Cell Max...

*As (Y/N) talked to Mai, Oozaru Cell Max easily overpowered all of the Z-Fighters. They all lay on the ground weakened and hurt. Then the colossal monster noticed what (Y/N) was doing*

(Y/N): (Shit!)

Mai: I'm flying above West City, I have you on the plane's speaker and Bulma is transmitting our communication on every radio. Everyone should be able to hear you!

(Y/N): Okay, thanks, Mai!

*(Y/N) takes a deep breath before speaking, planning to speak quickly before Oozaru Cell Max attacks him and keeps him from finishing the Spirit Bomb*

(Y/N): Everyone... Many of you may recognize me as Son (Y/N), the warrior who defeated the androids that terrorized us for years known as 17 and 18. There's another Android that's threatening the peace of our world and I need your help to win this time! Please, raise your hands into the air and lend me your strength! We will bring peace to our world TOGETHER!

*While (Y/N) talked to the people, Cell Max charged at him, but Trunks had recovered and attacked him with his sword. Oozaru Cell Max took the attack like it was nothing and was forced to keep his attention on Trunks*

-----------------------

*Every single survivor on Earth could hear (Y/N)'s voice thanks to the transmission*

Chi-Chi: *Raises her hands* You can do this, (Y/N), Trunks... Please be safe!

Bulma: *Raises her hands* You guys always win, I know this time won't be any different!

*In Kame House*

Puar: Master Roshi! It's (Y/N)! *Raises his hands*

Oolong: Come on! Do not lose! *Raises his hands*

Master Roshi: (Y/N)... You are brave and strong just like your father... You will win, my boy. *Raises his hands*

*In Orange City*

Little boy: It's (Y/N)!

Little girl: The Warrior of Hope!

*The two kids that took the selfie with (Y/N) a while ago raise their hands as well as every civilian in the city*

Everyone: KEEP IT UP! YOU CAN DO IT! KEEP IT UP!!!

------------------------

*(Y/N) looks in amazement at how the Spirit Bomb starts to grow in size and become stronger*

(Y/N): It's working... This is the strength of everyone living on this planet!

*21, Videl and the Gammas smile weakly from where they're laying down when they see the Spirit Bomb*

Android 21: Guys! Us too!

*She says this before she gives her energy to the Spirit Bomb along with Videl and the Gammas*

(Y/N): Thank you everyone for lending me your power! 

*Oozaru Cell Max smashes Trunks to the ground with his giant first before looking with his eyes widened at the Spirit Bomb*

(Y/N): TAKE THIS!!!

*(Y/N) shouts before attempting to throw the Spirit Bomb*

Oozaru Cell Max: Tsk... So be it!

*Oozaru Cell Max lifts his huge arm up creating a massive energy ball*

(Y/N): N-No way...!

Oozaru Cell Max: Let's see if your attack is stronger than mine!!!

(Y/N): I need to repel that no matter what...!

*(Y/N) quickly moved, leaving the Spirit Bomb out of the way to stop the gigantic attack with both of his hands. The other Z-Fighters were down and injured, so this was all up to him. The sheer force of the attack pushed him to his limits, his muscles straining against the overwhelming power. Sweat dripped down his face as he gritted his teeth, struggling to maintain his stance*

(Y/N): *Grunting* This is... too much! Even using the full potential of my new power... I can't hold it back!

*The energy blast inched closer, threatening to engulf (Y/N) entirely and getting closer and closer to hitting the ground. He felt the intense heat and pressure, and his resolve wavered*

(Y/N): I can't do it... It's too strong! I-I'm sorry everyone... I'm not strong enough to beat Cell!

*In the midst of his desperation, a familiar voice echoed in (Y/N)'s mind*

???: (Y/N), you can't give up! You've got the blood of a Saiyan, and that means you've got limitless potential within you!

(Y/N): T-That voice... D-Dad?!

*(Y/N)'s eye widened as he heard his father's voice. He looked around, trying to find the source*

Gohan: Dad's right, (Y/N). You have the strength of our entire family behind you. You can do this!

*(Y/N)'s gaze shifted, and he saw the spectral forms of his father Goku, and his brother Gohan appearing beside him. They wore encouraging smiles, their eyes filled with unwavering confidence*

Goku: You're not alone, son. We believe in you. Now, focus your energy!

Gohan: Remember everything we've taught you. Trust in your abilities and push through the limits!

*(Y/N) took a deep breath, drawing upon the words of encouragement from his father and brother. The energy blast continued its relentless advance, but (Y/N) felt a surge of determination*

(Y/N): Power comes in response to a need...Not a desire...

*With newfound strength, (Y/N) summoned every ounce of his energy. His aura intensified, and a white glow enveloped him. The energy blast and (Y/N) engaged in a fierce struggle*

Goku: That's it, (Y/N)! You've got this!

Gohan: We're right here with you. You're not fighting alone!

*(Y/N) closed his eye, blocking out the overwhelming visual spectacle and focusing on the words of his father and brother. The energy around him intensified, and the tide of the struggle began to shift. His hair started to change into a bright white color*

(Y/N): (I will not fail... Everyone's placed their trust and faith in me... To defend the world they love so much...) That... Is the need that I WILL CREATE!!!

*His eye opened showing that it's now a bright red color and his aura explodes into a purple one as his hair stands up and completely turns white. He lets out a powerful roar as he uses every ounce of strength to push the attack back. Thanks to the motivation from his father and brother, he successfully repelled the attack far away into space where it would explode*

Oozaru Cell Max: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

*Trunks who was recovering from his injuries watched (Y/N) being pushed away from the force of repelling the attack. To his horror, he saw that his right arm was completely missing and his left one had burned injuries. Despite the damage sustained, (Y/N) looked at Trunks as he was being pushed back with a determined look*

(Y/N): GO TRUNKS!!!!!

*Trunks immediately understood the words his best friend meant. It was up to him to finish this now*

Trunks: This is it, everyone! Cell Max is finished!!!!

*Trunks quickly went up to the Spirit Bomb and launched it at Cell Max. The monster tried to repel the attack built with the energy and the hope of every survivor remaining on earth but it was overwhelming him fast. He was pure evil and the Spirit Bomb does massive damage to those. His hands started to disintegrate as the Spirit Bomb started to consume him*

Oozaru Cell Max: This time I'ma let it all come out... This time I'ma stand up and shout... I'ma do things my way, it's my way... My way or the HIGHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY...!!!!

*The Spirit Bomb completely consumed the android monster, leaving no trace of it behind. The nightmare was finally over*

Trunks: *Lets out a relief sigh* Thank you... Everyone...

*(Y/N) laid injured on the ground, seeing how the specters of Goku and Gohan faded away, their smiles and looks of pride never disappearing from their faces as they did. (Y/N) smiled lightly as he took slow breaths*

Android 21: (Y/N)!

*The group of Z-Fighters forms a circle around the injured half-Saiyan. 21 gets on her knees and holds him close to her. She quickly gives him another senzu bean, which heals his wounds and stops the bleeding from his missing right arm*

(Y/N): T-Thanks again, 21...

Android 21: *Helping him back up* You did great, (Y/N)... You saved us all.

Trunks: (Y-Y/N)... Y-Your a-arm-

(Y/N): I know, I know... Full circle.

Gamma 2: That's... Quite the extreme way to pull a pirate cosplay.

*The superhero android said jokingly wanting to make the mood more relaxed. They did win and the word was saved*

(Y/N): *Chuckles* Well... For our first battle together that wasn't so bad...

Trunks: We worked together and put an end to this nightmare once and for all.

Android 21: And we... Avenged 16.

Gamma 1: Right... He died a hero's death.

Videl: And for once I... I finally didn't feel alone while fighting...

*The group smiles at each other and (Y/N) moves his left hand forward. The rest do the same and they all join their hands on top of each other and then throw them up in the air cheerfully but suddenly a portal opens behind them and they all look at the person in shock. Especially (Y/N) and Trunks*

Videl: Who the hell is that?

Trunks: It's the Supreme Kai of Time...

(Y/N): Oh man...

*(Y/N) gets nervous seeing how Chronoa looked really pissed*

(Y/N): *Whispers* What am I gonna say?!

Android 21: Just be honest, (Y/N)... Remember that you did what you did with good intentions.

*(Y/N) nods and takes a deep breath before walking towards Chronoa*

(Y/N): L-Listen, Supreme Kai of Time-

*SLAP*

(Y/N): I deserve that.

*SLAP*

(Y/N): That too.

*Chronoa lifts her knee up and (Y/N) quickly cover his crotch*

(Y/N): No, no, no, no, maybe not the nethers! Just let me explain...

Chronoa: I don't want to hear it! I was stuck in the Toki No Hazama for over twelve hours! And you went and did exactly the thing I wanted you to atone for again!

(Y/N): I know, I'm sorry for fighting you and not listening... I put a lot of things in danger but in the end... Towa and Mira are gone along with all of their recruited villains.

*(Y/N) explained but Chronoa still seemed angry*

Android 21: Supreme Kai of Time, with all due respect... I understand you're mad that (Y/N) disobeyed your orders but he ended up doing the favor for you to be rid of Towa and Mira who were threatening the timelines and as he said the villains that were recruited by Towa are gone as well so the timelines are safe. The only thing left to do would be to help Videl go back to her timeline and help her resurrect her people but that shouldn't be too hard for the Kai that watches over time, right?

*21 says defending (Y/N). Chronoa calms down a bit and takes in 21's words*

Chronoa: What you did was very wrong and endangered the universe... But you did get rid of Towa and Mira... Fine, you are forgiven, (Y/N).

*Chronoa says making (Y/N) sigh in relief but she continues to talk*

Chronoa: You are forgiven but you are not off the hook! I had already planned for you to work hard to atone yourself for using the time machine but after that stunt you did, you're gonna have to work double, no, triple to atone yourself!

(Y/N): Y-Yes, I understand...

Chronoa: Good. Now, I believe you have something that belongs to me...

*(Y/N) nods and he gives Chronoa her potara earrings back*

Chronoa: I'll let you tell everyone that it's safe now and also let you rebuild your towns and cities. Then I'll return to get you, I'll need help to create a place I would like to call Conton City.

*Chronoa says before leaving. (Y/N) sighs already feeling exhausted from the excessive work Chronoa will make him go through, especially now that he's missing his right arm. 21 held his hand and rested her chin on his shoulder while looking at him with a loving smile to comfort him. He smiled back at her and leaned forward to kiss her lips. Despite what he will go through with Chronoa, he is glad that the nightmare Towa and Gero caused is finally over and he has his friends, his mother, and the love of his life still with him. Finally, things ended with a happy ending...*

-------------------------------------------------

Trunks: Attention all proud warriors!

(Y/N): Have you ever considered joining the Time Patrol?

Trunks: As a Time Patroller, you'll prevent history from being changed!

(Y/N): Our duty is to protect everyone's memories, and help return history to the way it should be!

*(Y/N) and Trunks stood proudly watching the monitor over in the central plaza of Conton City, seeing the advertisement they did together with Chronoa to invite warriors to join the Time Patrol*

(Y/N): We really nailed it.

Trunks: For sure! It's no wonder Conton City is so crowded now.

*The two gave each other a fist bump with proud smiles on their faces. Thanks to Bulma and 21, (Y/N) had gotten a prosthetic right arm. Though he didn't like the fake look it displays, he decided to cover it entirely with bandages*

*(Y/N) and Trunks went their separate ways to check that everything was going right in Conton City.  While checking on the world tournament area of Conton City, he saw Videl approaching, a new sword on her back*

(Y/N): It's time, huh?

Videl: Yeah, my world was finally restored back to how it was. I have responsibilities there.

(Y/N): I fully understand and respect that. Believe it or not, I'm gonna miss you. It's been... nice, having someone who understands the challenges we face.

Videl: *Grateful smile* I feel the same way, (Y/N). You and your friends made me feel at home. I'll always treasure the memories we created together.

*They stood in a moment of silence, the weight of impending separation hanging in the air. (Y/N) took a deep breath, trying to hide the sadness in his eye*

(Y/N): Promise me you'll take care of yourself, Videl. And if you ever need help, don't hesitate to reach out to us for help. You helped protect my world and I'll forever be grateful to you for that.

Videl: *Nodding* I promise, (Y/N). And the same goes for you. If you ever find yourself knees deep into a shitty situation again, know that you have a friend waiting to help when needed.

*(Y/N) smiled, appreciating the sentiment*

(Y/N): You've been an amazing friend, Videl. I'll never forget the time we spent together.

Videl: Me neither, (Y/N). You're a true hero, not just in your universe, but in mine too after you got rid of Towa and Mira. It was an honor fighting by your side.

*(Y/N) smiled and opened his arms*

Videl: *Turning around* I don't do hugs.

(Y/N): Right... *Pulling his arms back awkwardly* Of course you don't.

Videl: *Looking back at him one last time* Goodbye, (Y/N). Thank you for everything.

(Y/N): Goodbye, Videl. Until we meet again...

*She gave (Y/N) a final smile, and with a determined gaze, she activated the device that Chronoa gave to her that would transport her back to her own universe. A bright glow enveloped her, and in an instant, she vanished*

*(Y/N) stood there, watching the spot where Videl had disappeared, a mix of emotions playing across his face. Though the parting was difficult, he felt grateful for the brief but meaningful connection they had shared. It was thanks to her carrying the Z-sword that he was able to have his potential unleashed by the Elder Kai after all. Without her, the outcome of the final battle against Cell wouldn't have been the same*

*Now moving to the Orage Star High School area, he noticed Krillin there, who was acting as an instructor for new Time Patrollers. He walked over to the small man and noticed that he was watching with a smile at 21 and 18 who were talking to each other. 21 obviously showing more of a cheerful attitude while 18 looked somewhat serious but did smile from time to time*

(Y/N): With this new bond they're forming, I expect we'll see more of each other.

Krillin: If our women have their way.

(Y/N): Isn't it best to let them?

*The two share a small and quick laugh. The two friends shared a quiet moment, enjoying the companionship and the peaceful scene*

(Y/N): You know, Krillin, sometimes I still can't believe I'm dating 21... She's amazing. Too amazing, that sometimes I feel like she deserves better, you know?

Krillin: *Nodding* Yeah, know what you mean. I never thought I'd be married to an android, let alone one as strong and incredible as 18. It's been quite the journey for me.

(Y/N): I feel the same way about 21. She's not just strong and powerful; she's kind and caring too. And she's got this love for sweets that's infectious. 

*Krillin chuckled, appreciating the common ground they shared*

Krillin: An Android with a sweet tooth, huh? Who would've thought? But you know, (Y/N), love can be pretty surprising and unexpected. It doesn't matter if someone's human, android, or from another planet. It's all about the connection you share.

(Y/N): Is that right? Since when did you become wise about love, Krillin?

Krillin: Hey! I've always been wise, and consider myself to be seen as a wise and cool mentor to you, Gohan, and Goten.

(Y/N): (I honestly see him as goofy and somewhat strong rather than wise and cool...) Well, I guess what you said isn't wrong. My mom and Bulma married men from another planet and me? Here I am in the same boat as you, in love with an Android.

Krillin: Heh, we may not be the strongest fighters in the universe, but when it comes to love and family, we've hit the jackpot.

(Y/N): *Smiles and nods* Ain't that the kami honest truth... Thanks, Krillin. For your "wise" words.

Krillin: Anytime, (Y/N). We're in this together. And hey, if you ever need advice on dealing with Android quirks, I'm your guy.

*(Y/N) laughed, appreciating the lightheartedness that Krillin brought to the conversation*

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind.

*The two looked forward towards the two Android women and they continued to enjoy the peaceful moment, grateful for the love they had found in their extraordinary partners*

(Y/N): (Finally... A well-deserved new era of peace...)

-----------------------------

Years Later...

*(Y/N) stood in his garden outside of his house in Mt.Paozu. He smiles enjoying the feeling of the air's breeze touching his face and hair. The sound of the entrance door of his house opening took him out of his trance*

???: Papa!

(Y/N): *Turns around and smiles* (D/N)! [(D/N)= Your daughter's name]

*(D/N) happily started running towards (Y/N)*

 (D/N): Please play with me!

*She yelled as she jumped into (Y/N)'s arms, (Y/N) held on to his daughter chuckling with her as he lets himself fall to the ground with her in his arms*

(Y/N): You're up early today, Monkey Princess! What's the occasion? 

(D/N): I sensed your ki and I got so excited that I couldn't sleep anymore! Do you have time to play with me, Papa?

*She asked with puppy eyes which made (Y/N) chuckle*

(Y/N): Of course, we'll play for as much as you want.

*He says as he ruffles her hair playfully*

 (D/N): YAY!!!

Android 21: (Y/N), (D/N), breakfast is ready! You two wouldn't want to play with an empty stomach, right?

*The two turn to look at 21. (Y/N) smiles at the sight of his wife*

(Y/N): Mom's right, (D/N). We should enjoy our delicious breakfast before playing.

(D/N): Okeh! But is Mama gonna play too?!

Android 21: *Giggles* Sure, but we should go easy on your dad, (D/N). He gets tired a bit too fast in his old age.

(Y/N): Hey! I may be old-ER but I'm not old!

*Both (D/N) and 21 giggle at (Y/N)'s reaction*

(D/N): Come on, papa! Let's go eat together!

(Y/N): I'm coming, I'm coming.

*(D/N) takes (Y/N) by the hand and takes him back into their house excitedly*

(Y/N): (After all the horrible things I went through, all the loved ones I lost, and the lives that were ruined because of me... All that made me think if this is all worth fighting for...)

*(Y/N) and (D/N) take a seat on the dining table as 21 sets the plates of food down*

(Y/N): (For a future without fear...)

*The family starts eating and laughing every now and then with the conversation they have together. (Y/N) smiles at all times while looking at his wife and daughter*

(Y/N): (Yeah, it's worth it)

The End

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

127K 1.6K 30
This a story about a cunning wolf a kind owl, a clever fox, a swift hare, a red eyed raven, and a sad lily got bored and since I really have nothin...
11.6K 428 9
The marriage practical. A mandatory part of your school curriculum that you never really understood. Why was is that your school decided it was a goo...
38.3K 838 37
Romantic short stories involving genderbent male characters from various franchises and the male reader.
72.3K 893 5
After having enough of your parents, you're out. You're bolting to a new adventure. However, along the way, you meet a new character, one whom mayb...