๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

By yourmomsbagel

๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ/ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š + ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ - ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค
๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ : ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค

๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข & ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ž.

12 0 0
By yourmomsbagel

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞. 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨. 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"why were you being mean to ashley earlier?" gisele asks her wife gia as they entire their elegant home together.

"who?" gia asks genuinely bewildered on who her wife is speaking of.

"my assistant." gisele rolls her eyes behind gia's back as they walk towards their room.

"oh. i don't like her." gia shrugs and gisele rolls her eyes again.

"you didn't have to be so rude about it.." gisele watches her wife take off her heels walking towards their bathroom.

"if i don't like her why would i act like i do?" gia makes a confused face at her wife, letting her long locks of hair down her back.

"why were you acting upset?" gisele crosses her arms leaning on the bathroom door.

"you don't wanna go there" gia chuckles wiping her lipstick off with a makeup wipe.

"actually i do." gisele equips.

"no, you really don't gisele." gia argues walking past her wife to get to their dresser.

"i do."

"okay" gia says taking her jewelry off before walking out of their room into the kitchen.

"what is it?" gisele sighs.

"when you did your speech, did you notice anything was missing from it?" gia tilts her head in question, placing her hands on the counter.

"oh my fucking god." gisele drags out, her hands running over her face.

"no, it's a genuine question baby. i'm serious." gia blinks twice waiting for a response.

"give me a fucking break." her wife scoffs.

"you're making something big out of nothing." her wife then walks closer to the counter gia is standing by.

"you didn't thank your wife, it's not fucking nothing gisele, it's something and it's fucking big." gia hissed slamming the dishes as she collects them from the counter, placing them into the sink.

"i've thanked you so many times before. you know that." gisele tries to reason with gia but it's no use.

"okay." is all gia says.

"so why are you making it more than what it is?" her wife asks a scoff leaving gia's lips at the question.

"because it is more." gia pauses on washing the dishes to continue her statement.

"it's our whole fucking relationship." she finishes.

"oh, come on gia you can't be deadass right now." gisele's mouth drops open actually bamboozled at what her wife just said.

"i'm deadass fucking serious." gia places the rest of the dishes in the dishwasher and wipes the counter off.

"you're psychotic and overthinking." her wife throws at her.

"you're inconsiderate." gia throws back.

"i am not. it's inconsiderate to take my big night and make it about you and thinking that me forgetting to mention you in my speech isn't just that. me forgetting to fucking thank you." gisele's voice gets louder as gia walks away from her entering their room.

"gisele you thanked everyone and their fucking mother tonight. you even thanked your fucking nanny and your driver that drove you since you were 5 or whatever the fuck." gia exaggerates her words while taking off her heels.

"i didn't thank my fucking driver." her wife rolls her eyes.

"you know what i mean." gia shrugs.

"you don't have to be such a sarcastic bitch about it."

"oh i'm the bitch?" gia scoffs

"alright gia i'm sorry i forgot to fucking thank you, i am genuinely fucking sorry which is why i spent the whole evening apologizing to you." gisele drags out her words, trying to add meaning to them.

"oh what a shame. at least you didn't get the filthy fucking looks of pity the whole night. people talking about "it must've slipped her mind!" it's fucking embarrassing gisele." gia admits walking out of their room.

"so, why the fuck did you say it was fine? gave me a kiss on the cheek and everything. you said, "it's okay, i love you. enjoy your night, it's fine." gia." gisele rants as gia just nods her head at the floor before smacking her lips and glancing at her.

"well, gisele, i changed my fucking mind." she says walking into the kitchen, grabbing mac and cheese out of the cabinet and sitting it on the counter.

"how can you do that? how can you just change your mind?" gisele asks as gia fills up a pot full of water.

"it's pretty fucking easy." gia shrugs as they both walk from the sink to the stove.

"doesn't that seem a little...i don't fucking know, insane to you?" gisele breathes out in stress as gia shrugs pouring the macaroni noodles into the water and then turning on the stove.

"nope." is all gia says walking towards the fridge getting out the ingredients for the macaroni and setting them on the counter

"why not." gisele scoffs as gia walks past her holding her dress so it doesn't drag.

"well because when we were at the ball, it didn't matter. the night was about gisele and her achievement, so it wasn't that serious. it was fine. when every single person from your fucking mother to ashley, kept approaching me and whispering in my ear, "you know i bet you're probably a little pissed at the moment because she forgot to thank you or even mention you but you know how much she cares about you and depends on you." gia says pulling a glass out of the cabinet.

"ashley said that?"

"yeah, in fact, she told me "not to read into it."" gia does air quotations scoffing.

"the fuck does that mean?" gisele questions.

"i don't know, she's your assistant." gia shrugs.

"well i didn't cheat on you." her wife scoffs for probably another of many times tonight as gia finishes with the macaroni.

"i didn't ask." gia blinks.

"well i'm just saying-" gisele starts but gia cuts her off repeating her sentence more sternly this time.

"okay." giselle backs off.

"this isn't about you "forgetting" to thank me gisele. it's about how you view me as a person. as a contribution to your life, your work that i started with MY family business that my mom worked hard for. it's not just your company, it's MY last name gisele." she rants walking away.

"now you're being cruel." gisele says.

"you know what gia? you're genuinely unstable. i'm actually very concerned about your mental well being." gisele chuckles gulping the macaroni and cheese gia just made for her.

"your mom isn't the only one who built the company. you didn't build the company by yourself, other people helped you. you barely come to the office anymore so, what hard work have you been doing huh? you're being fucking delusional." gisele laughs to herself.

"really?" gia exclaims coming around the corner humored a little.

"are you actually screaming and belittling me from across the fucking house because you're too fucking busy eating mac and cheese?" gia chuckles dryly crossing her arms

"what?" gisele says pausing on midbite of her meal.

"what?" gia mocks her.

"i'm not-" gisele tries to lie but gia cuts her off going towards the pot of macaroni.

"you just had seconds." she exclaims and gisele pushes her food around a little embarrassed.

"no i didn't." gisele lies anyway.

"it is so concerning that you can compartmentalize to such a fucking degree that you can verbally abuse me while eating the mac and cheese i fucking made for you?" gia's mouth drops in shock at her wife's actions.

"verbally abuse you?" gisele questions.

"fuck off." gisele waves her hand as gia puts her hand on her hip in awe.

"if you're gonna insult my mental disorder you can at least not do it so casually eating macaroni and fucking cheese."

"what does this have to do with anything?" gisele exclaims.

"gisele let's not act like you actually give a fuck, okay? you're just upset that i was "rude" to your little girlfriend." gia says using air quotes.

"she's not my girlfriend." her wife glares at her.

"oh please, you might as well eat her pussy in front me." gia scoffs.

"all she asked is if you were a model! you didn't have to be rude saying "why? do i look stupid?" you were being an asshole!" gisele exclaims.

"because i don't fucking like her gisele!" gia exclaims back.

"why not?" gisele exclaims once again, at this point they are having a screaming match.

"because she clearly fucking likes you!"

"please you're being obsessive as always." gisele insults gia making her scoff.

"you're being inconsiderate as always." gia tilts her head at gisele making her sigh.

"you're being cruel again." gisele picks up her bowl placing it in the sink.

"well try living with bpd every fucking day. you wouldn't want to though because that in itself is fucking cruel. don't worry i'm not such a shitty human being that i hold it against you and bring it up every fucking argument." gia tears up, her mind running through all the times gisele has called her crazy, obsessive, or blamed her for lashing out when she couldn't control herself. triggering her or making her feel like shit when she'd lovebomb her after.

"i'm sorry. i didn't mean it baby." gisele places her hand on gia's cheek but gia turns her head away.

"too late." gia says and after a beat of silence she continues. "it's cruel and it''s rude and it makes me regret ever opening up to you about it." gia finishes, walking away fro gisele leaving her in the living room alone.

"gia." gisele says following gia to their room after a beat.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙..

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘. 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚒 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝟹𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 3.7K 31
random imagines and smut. slow updates
40.4K 682 22
a collection of short stories/imagines that i can't be bothered to turn into full stories. fluff, smut, etc. {gxg & g!p}
76.6K 2.9K 25
"๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" sequel to antics ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป
33.9K 357 32
-It started off as a actual book with a plot but I decided to change it to an imagines book. -Billie Eilish x reader -Gxg G!p -Some G!p content comi...