Blue Flame/ Txt

By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... More

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
1 plus one
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
confession
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
like this...
back to back
stories
encounter
visions
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
plan B
bravely selfish
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

it ends with me

395 20 22
By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

The tubes were lined neatly on the desk, piling up in a scary speed. The looming light coming out of them lit the room in a dim blue hue.

both boys sat in front of each other, growing quieter and quieter as the experiment went on. when Kai filled a tube, the boss and his team would wait about 5 minutes before Shocking Taehyun again. the boy would yell in pain, kickstarting Kai's powers all over again and filling another tube in the blue liquid.

the chains dripped ice from the constant flames coming from Kai's aching hands, he never had that much drained out of him. he never had his powers go on for more then 10 minutes. and after 3 hours, his clothes began to freeze, leaving him shaking and his teeth knocking together, but there was nothing he could do to stop it. his head hung low and he was sure his eyes were abused enough to have fallen out by now. every scar on his body, lead to the ones under his eyes and they burned him mercilessly.

his fang throbbed in pain more and more at every tube he filled, he pushed it with his tongue to try and relive the soreness but nothing seemed to work.

they went again, and again.

Soon the whole floor seemed to have ice coating it. 

the only thing holding Kai's body from falling apart were the chains. holding his body upright despite how much it trembled.

but even after all of that. he still focused most of his attention on Taehyun's breathing. tracking every exhale, every inhaled. 

dreading that it might stop.

Taehyun gave up on begging for them to stop. every shock, every tase left him heaving and paralyzed. every time he'd slip into a cloud of fatigue the shock wave would wake him up in a jolt. leaving his body tense and on edge.

"we're not getting a reaction from him anymore.." the lady said once Taehyun grew quiet and could only take the pain in silence. she lifted up Taehyun's floppy head and for it to drop back down when she let go. "maybe we should stop. we've got plenty of extract already"

"not enough. I've been waiting for this day for 10 years. I'm not stopping now"

"Sir-"

"get a reaction from him or so help me god I will kill you with my own hands. now!"

.............

the water bottle got passed by Soobin who decided to let Yeonjun have the rest of it instead of cleaning his bloodied hands, but Yeonjun rejected his offer almost immediately.

"It's okay, I had some before.."

Soobin shook his head, pushing the water bottle closer to Yeonjun.

"I'm not taking no for an answer Jun-hyung. drink up. the last thing I want is you getting dehydrate-" he stopped when hearing two faint sounds at the distance, and a commotion outside, along with a few sets of footsteps running across the halls.

he could hear Taehyun's screams loud and clear, and the panic and pent up anger was too much for Soobin to handle. he's going to kill them. every single one of them that even dared touching his friends.

"what's going on?" Yeonjun, who also picked up on the noise asked.

a few bangs followed the noise and their room shook a bit, sending weak Soobin falling on his side.

Soobin heard a crack from above them, and looked up.

the celling was breaking.

"hello!?" someone banged on their door. "hello!!? is anyone there?" the voice yelled, it belonged to a girl by the pitch and brightness to it, and the boys exchanged confused looks.

"hello?" Soobin responded "who's this?"

"Soobin?" the girl said from behind the door.

the leader's eyes widened.

the bangs stopped, and Soobin looked worriedly at his friends.

the silence continued for a few seconds, before a loud crash nearly busted their eardrums and the door tipped over and fell with a loud thus noise, creating a big cloud of dust.

they covered their eyes, protecting them from the fine dust and debris of the fall.

a figure entered the room, and Soobin blinked a few times before getting a clear picture of the girl.

the pink haired lady.

she raised her hand awkwardly, a friendly smile on her face.

"Hi, nice to meet you again" her eyes locked with Beomgyu's and he smiled back. "I think I owe you an explanation. but not right now."

she maneuvered her way between the debris, his eyes looking up at the ceiling with the same worry they had when the saw the cracks.

"sorry about that, I have great control..... most of the times" 

the boys were too speechless to answer, so they just stared at her with wide, curious eyes as she walked around the room, breaking their ankle chains one by one without any tools.

she lifted her eyes to meet Beomgyu's before helping him stand up from his crouched position, and that's when he saw it.

her eyes.

glowing in a soft pink hue.

"come on, let's get your friend and get out of here" she said, holding Beomgyu soft hand in hers and Pulling them out.

"how did you get pass security?" Beomgyu asked, he knew from the first time they met what there was something familiar about her, but he couldn't pinpoint it. until now.

"that's what you're curious about?" she giggled " I just blew a door in your face..."

"well..." he said, wearing a guilty yet adorable smile.

"there was a nice guard at the entrance. he gave me the number of the floor you guys were in without even questioning me"

"that sounds about right..."

"can I ask a question now?" she said as they were roaming the long hall for another door that would possibly lead them to Taehyun.

"shoot.." he said while eyeing the corner and making sure no guards were in the vicinity. 

"bad choice of words boy" she smiled. "do you know anybody named Kai?"

Soobin leaned on Yeonjun, who was supporting his body.

"it's her right?" Soobin asked weakly.

"yeah, it has to be......"

Kai's sister

.............

the boss waited, not so patiently for the lady to prep Taehyun. he tapped his shoe on the ground, making everyone in the room fear for their lives.

"are you sure boss?" she asked before lifting Taehyun shirt.

"do it"

the taser was set to a higher lever, and all she had to do was click the button. her fingered hovered over it, and she pressed it, sending waves of electric shock through Taehyun's body.

the younger screamed bloody murder.

"higher" he demanded.

"AHHHHH!! STOP! please STOP!" he screamed, his body feeling like it's ripping apart. "please HELP!! please just stoppppp!!!" he screamed frantically, trashing in the cuffs' hold.

"Kai!! HELP!"

"higher!"

"Sir, that is enough!"

"HIGHER!" he shouted, and the whole building tilted sideways. the team members lost balance, three of the guards falling on the floor in confusion. the IV machine dropped down, as well as the tubes on the table, one by one, they all shattered, the blue liquid spilling all over the floor.

"what's going on?!" the lady yelled.

the boss, blinded by his own greed, snatched the remote out of her hands and set it to the highest lever there was, and Taehyun jumped, blood dripping from his ears and nose.

a loud metal sound was heard behind them and a blow of ice sent the lady flying across the room and hitting the door, head first. knocking her unconscious.

the boss held onto Taehyun's pole, his hand gripping onto the remote with a smile that won't falter.

"more... more.."

Kai growled in a powerful voice behind him and the boss looked back. Kai had broken one of the chains.

the young boy ripped the blindfold of his eyes, letting them shine bright and blind the man that destroyed his life. he opened his mouth to scream, but flames came out of his throat. he caught a glimpse of Taehyun's body, slumped to the ground and half dead, and the anger kept on rising.

with a single pull, he ripped off the other chain, and ran to the boss in full speed, his broken legs cried in protest but he didn't care.

this started with him, and it'll end with him.

his hands found their way to the boss's neck and his eyes pieced his in his place. flames going from both his throat and his hands, freezing the man until Kai was sure not a single heartbeat came from that man ever again.

he then took his froze body with one hand, and slammed it on the ground, shattering the frame to million little pieces. 

the blue hue faded, and Kai started feeling the pain in his body. he fell onto the ground, unable to stand on his own.

"Hyunnie.." he whispered. crawling on the floor with his broken shoulders and bloodied hands. "Taehyunnie.." he said, tears running down his cheeks.

he reached the slumped, unconscious boy. debris fell from the ceiling, and the painful memory of the motel crumbling down on them resurfaced.

"I'm sorry.." he said while holding Taehyun's face in his blood stained palms, wiping the tears of the older's wet eyelashes "I'm sorry for making you go through that, I'm so sorry.... please wake up.."

the ceiling cracked further and Kai tried his best to as least raise himself enough to knee beside Taehyun. his hands trying to pry open the cuffs, but to no avail.

he tried summoning his powers again, just enough energy, just enough power for him to get those off, but nothing worked.

"Hyunnie.." he begged for the older to wake up, to show any signs of life.

his hand went behind Taehyun's neck, and Kai looked at the other with mixed emotions. longing, regret, worry, love.....

"please wake up.." Kai whispered, his body screamed in pain when he moved closer to Taehyun's body. his hand going in Taehyun's red hair.

"please.." and he got closer, placing a kiss on the elder's soft, cherry lips.

"I love you.." 

and the building began falling apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.6K 15
[BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD] "Never knew loving could hurt this good And it drives me wild." [3B] [boyxboy] [extented summary inside]
1.7K 121 3
Prince Choi Soobin runs away from his Kingdom after suddenly becoming heir to the throne. In the woods, he met someone, a mysterious creature with an...
88.3K 4.8K 46
[COMPLETE]: Soobin, a normal college boy who still has a childish mind, a boy who likes fantasies and magics due to his friend Taehyun. But Soobin ne...
332K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry πŸ˜…]