nโƒฃoโƒฃnโƒฃsโƒฃeโƒฃnโƒฃsโƒฃeโƒฃ

By iiamshk

๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฝ' ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ท More

Movie Theatre
BEACH
Annoyed
CโƒฃAโƒฃTโƒฃCโƒฃHโƒฃ UโƒฃPโƒฃ CโƒฃHโƒฃAโƒฃPโƒฃTโƒฃEโƒฃRโƒฃ
most relatable song lyrics and why pt.1?
Aโƒฃbโƒฃoโƒฃuโƒฃtโƒฃ Mโƒฃeโƒฃ
DAMN
VENT NO. 1
i think i had too much caffeine
i've definitely had too much caffiene
ranking tay's albums cuz this is chapter 13
New book ideas
hello

GUYS YOU HAVE TO READ THIS

12 2 4
By iiamshk

Guys the justice system is literally so fucked up

Like-

TW: ELECTRIC CHAIR MENTIONS, MURDER MENTIONS AND WHATNOT

a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD black boy, got sent to court because he was falsely accused of mvrder!ng two girls, one was eleven and the other was seven. The boy's name was George Stinney Jr. And was put in the electric chair AT FOURTEEN. The trial was only 2 hours long and his fate was decided in 10 minutes (btw everyone in court was white). It was years later when he was proved innocent but he was already dead. and this makes me sick to my stomach I might actually barf. I am on the verge of tears seriously this is horrible this has to stop.

Also not to mention, there was a another kid of color who was six years old and got sent to court and put in jail FOR PICKING A FLOWER FROM A GARDEN. PICKING A FLOWER. in court they had to get him a coloring book because he couldn't focus. Istg this makes me so frustrated like- WHY WOULD SOMEONE SEND A CHILD TO COURT FOR PICKING A FLOWER!?

EVERY CHILD PICKS FLOWERS IT'S NORMAL.

WAKE. THE FUCK. UP.

THIS IS SERIOUS

WHAT THE FUCK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
68.7K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
18.5K 626 28
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..