Darmiyaan ❤

Von punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... Mehr

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

Mrs. shukla❤️

2.3K 244 62
Von punjabi_kudi

Sid's pov

Pata hai naaz ... Main bohot dar gya tha ...

Bohot jyada ... Subha se hi ek baichaini si ho rahe thi ...

Ghar aaya toh pata chala kyu ho rahe the ... Jab .. tumhe dhoond raha tha na ... Man main dar tha ... Tumhe khone ka dar ...

Agar ajj main tumhe kho deta toh ... He asked his heart ... His naaz ... Who is laying in his arm ... Sleeping ... Snuggling in his neck like a baby ...

While his sleep was far away from him ... Without him ... His jaan was so much at pain ... It was just a day ...

What if he would have been away for more days ? ... Or what he was late on finding out ... And she left him .. already ? ...

How will he be able to live ? ...

Mujhe chod kar nhi jaogi na naaz ... His voice choked ... But she was deep in her sleep as it's been a day she had slept ...

Main kaise jiyunga tumhare bina baby ...

He asked caressing her cheek ... He was whispering because his heart was so much at pain ...

Tu mujhe chorh jaye
Ye nhi ho sakta

Saathiya ...

Jab meri zindagi tumse ... Meri saansein tumse meri baatein tumse .. main ...ain kaise jiyunga .. agar ajjj ...ajj tum mujhe chorh kar chali jaati toh ... His heart was paining feeling a burden on his own self ... That he didn't even made her feel that ... That secured that ahe didn't thought of waiting for him ... She just left ..

His heart was heavy

He closed his eyes .. as the emotions bubbled up in his own self ...

How much he pretends to be the strongest .... So that he can protect herself ... Make her feel loved ... He can be with her .. even if the worst scenario occurs ...

But ... Her condition... Pains his heart ... Breaks his heart ... That ...his love had to suffer that much ...

God has always been so cruel on his naaz ...

He first snatched her parents made her orphan ...then God snatched her sinthi tai ... Then her parents ...

Her dadi ... Blamed her ... Beaten her treated her like shit making her feel ... Worse then ever ... Then him ... He gave her pain ..

He broked her heart ... His hurtful words carved on her heart ... Her broken heart ...

But still so beautiful... Selfless ... And forgiveable

She is just a selfless and beautiful soul who knows to forgive everybody ... Who knows kindness and humbleness only ... Who just knows to love... With out demanding ... Without expecting ...

His heart swells the way she loves him ... Just as selflessly ... That she don't want anything except him ... Infront of her ...

He kissed her head and she smiled in her sleep making him giggle with his tear filled eyes ...

At the end she is still here ... In his arms ... That is what matters to him ... Her ... The most precious person in his life ...

He loves her .. like he did to no one .. he was emptionally attached to her ... He attached her heart and her soul ... His soul craves for her soul ..

His eyes had a glimpse of her ...

He loves her ... But he knows that his love is still very little infront of her love ... No one can know the depths of her love .. she didn't loved him ... She worshipped him ... All these years without any expectations...

Nhi mushkil wafah
Zara dekho yaha

Teri aankhon main basta hai mera jahan

Kabhi sun to Zara Jo main keh na saka

Meri duniya tumhi ho
Tum hi aasra

He was overwhelmed with the emotions

Pulled her sleeping self more in to him... Hugging her close wrapping his hands around her fragile frame ... She too fisted his shirt on her hands snuggling more into the crook of his neck ...

He kissed her head closing his eyes to drown in her warmth ... He can listen her heart beat softly ...

.....................

Maa ... I am thinking to organise a party ... Like ... Reception as hamare reception nhi hui thi na ... He whispered Rita maa and sidharth were alone in the living room ..

Maa ... I want to accept shehnaaz as my wife in front of the whole world ...

Main chahta hu ke un sab kauh band ho jaye jinhone meri naaz ko insult kiya

Or un sabhi se pehle ... I want naaz ... To give her the right .. she has the right ... Ke wo apne aap ko sidharth Shukla ki biwi haq se bata sake ..

Wo pyaar karti hai maa ...par usse haq Jatana nhi aata ... Ye batana nhi aata ke sidharth sirf uska hai ... He whispered the last line more to him self ...

Rita maa was overwhelmed her son has changed alot ... Theor was a time when sidharth used to hate girls but now ... He loves his naaz .. like no one can ever love anyone ..

She hugged sidharth ... He too hugged her back ...

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! ... Tumhari shehnaaz ... Deserves the whole world ... And dare you get a tear in her eye ... Mujhse bura koi nhi hoga ... Rita maa warns ...

Bilkul nhi maa ... Aapki beti aapke bete ki jaan hai ... He giggles ...

Khotha ... She smacks his head ...

..................

Sana was standing infront of her room's balcony watching the rain drops fall on the ground ... The voice they were making were soothing ...

To her heart ... She was feeling immensely peaceful ... As she found a pair of hand wrapped around her waist ... She immediately recognised his warmth leaning her head back on his chest ...

She closed her eyes ...

As he took her hand in his keeping it outside of the window.... Letting both of them feel the cold drops on their hand her lips curled up into a beautiful smile ... As she whispered

Khud pe pehle na itna yakeen
Mujhko jo paya

Mushkil si ghadiya asaan hui
Ab jo tu aaya ...

As she turns around smiling wholeheartedly cupping his face as he ready his head against her ...

Ek baat kahu tujhse
Tu pass hai Jo mere

Seene se tere sar ko
Laga ke

Sunti main rahu
Naam apna

Naam apna

She whispered as she leans her head on his heart listening his heartbeats...

He was lost in her warmth ... And her voice .... Such a soothing voice she has ...

Naaz ... Can you sing for me once again ... He asked again wanted to listen her voice as she looked up smiling ..

Hum tum kitne paas hai
Kitne door hai chaand sitare

Sach poocho toh
Man ko jhoote
Lagte hai ye saare

Aisa lagta hai jaise sab jhoot hai ... Sab ek sapne jaisa hai ... Ek khoobsurat sapna .. jahan main ... Or tum ... Or koi nahi ...

Na koi ladai ... Na koi dukh ... Na koi jhagra ... Kuch nhi .. bas main or tum ..

Sab kuch sapna lagta hai ...

Phir bhi sache lagte hai
Ye galiyan ..
Ye raina.... Ye dharti

Or tum ...

Par phir bhi Sacha lagta hai ... Tum saath ho na ... Issi liye sab acha hai ... Sab kuch ..

Thank you sidharth ... Meri zindagi main aane ke liye ... Mujhe apnane ke liye ...mujhe pyaar karne ke liye ... Thank you ❤️

She kept her heart infront of him ... She wanted him to know how special he is for her ... Just for her ....

He held her more firmly in his arms ... As she closed her eyes .... Smile never left her

He kissed her head in response he was way too happy ... and emotional ... Just by her confession ... As she felt peaceful in his arms ...

I have something for you ... He whispered in her ear ... With a cheeky smile ... Brushing his cheek with her ...

Kya ... She asked looking up resting her chin on his chest ...

He cutely blinked his eyes... Holding her hand taking her outside ...

Arey ... Hum kaha Jaa rahe hai... Batao toh naaa ... Sana whines ...

Madam sabar ... She pouts.... He pecks her pout ... Her eyes widen in desire as she looked here and there ... Thank fully no one was there except both of them ... She slapped his bicep and he giggles ..

He made her sit in the car ... And drove towards the location...

Entering in he covers her eyes with his hands ...

Sidharth dekhne toh do na ... She pouts ...

He leads her the way ... As he removes his hands she opens her eyes ...

She was surprised finding such a beautiful dress ... Infront of her .

It was just like her choice ... So beautiful yet simple and elegant .. uff ...

She turns around surprised he was already looking at her intently ...

Ye mere liye ... She asks ...

Nhi ... Hamari padosi hai na ... Uske liye ... He said sarcastically

Hawww sidharth ... Itni gandi choice ... She teased ... Giggling ... As she understood his sarcasm ... He widen his eyes ..

Teri toh ... Before he could catch her she runs from there in the whole showroom .. as it was empty ... Only naaz and sidharth were their ... With some of the members of the showroom ...

He catches her as she stumbled on something ...

Hayeee ... Bass ... She sucked in a deep breath ...

He giggles ... While everyember present their were adoring the duo ...

She looked here and there and maintained some distance feeling embarrassed her cheeks heated up ...

But ... He pulled her close to himself by side ... While snaking his arm around he waist ...

Waise sidharth ... Ye dress kis Khushi main ? .... She asked ...

Kal hamari reception hai na ... Issi liye ... He said in the same voice just like her ...

Hayeee sachi ?? ... She asked squealing in joy .. and both of them forget that .. strangers are also present except them in the showroom ...

Naaz dheere bol ... Warna ye log toh hame ghoorte hi rahenge ... He whispered

Ghoorne do ... Meko kya ...unhe bhi toh pata chale ... Ki ye itna handsome pati mera hai .... She said keeping her ha d on his heart as she looked back at some of the girls looking at him ... With adore ... Which made her feel possessive

He laughs as he followed her gaze ...

She is such a kiddo ... His cute kiddo ...

........................

Naaz i want something from you ... He asked ... As both were laying on the bed hugging each other in the peaceful silence when he spoke ...

Hmmm ... She looks at his face ...

I want you to sing for me ... Tomorrow in the reception ... Will you ? ... He asked just with alot of hope and innocense ...

But she lacks the confidence ... But for the first time he had demanded something from her that too with so much innocence how can she deny him ...

I will ...she smiled...

Waise tumne kabhi batay kyu nhi that you sing so well ...

Huhh .. ab apni kya tareef karu ... She flips her hairs ... Giggling ...

Acha ji ... He started tickling her ...

Ahhaann .... She laughs ... Mat kar ... Main mar Jaana kutte ... She laughs more ...

Bas ... She could barely whisper between her giggles ...

She fell on his ... As held her cutely in his arms .. taping her to sleep

She let her body flush with his ...as she closes her eyes letting the beautiful dreams engulf her ....

He smiled and pecks her head ... As she slept ... He too snuggled in her seeking for warmth ... And slept hugging her close to his heart

......................

It was their reception

As he was waiting for her on the stage ... Just then all the lights turned off ... And a spot light goes in a princess standing in the centre of the hall .... She was looking at her prince ever so lovingly ... He gave her his famous bunny smile ..

That took her breath away ... He was looking ethreal ...

As she held the mic in her hand giving him her most purest and beautiful smile ... Her eyes sparkling ... With love ... Her heart beats were faster as she took the mic close to her lips ...

She looked at him once again ... Who blinked his eyes in response

She took a deep breath and started singing ... The voice .. which was just from her heart .. her heart who beats for sidharth only sidharth

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon

Kimat ho koi tujhe
Beintehaan pyaar doon

Just as when he felt every word that left her mouth carved on his soul ... Her voice echoed the whole hall ... As he felt so peaceful ... Her voice held amount of peace which soothed his heart ...

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi harr doon

Kimat ho koi tujhe
Beintehaan pyaar doon

Saari hadein meri
Ab maine tod di ...

It's true that just for him ... She had gone beyond her limits ... For him ... She can go to any extent ...

Dekar mujhe pata
Awaargi ban gye

Haan Hasi ban gye
Han nami ban gye

He is her smile ... Her shine ... Her heart ...

She felt the lyrics ...as she remembered the way ... He Pampers her ... The way he smiles ... The way he makes her smile ... The way he loves her ... Her heart flutters as her eyes were just on his ... A smile never left her face ...

Tum mere aasman
Meri zameen ban gye

Kya khoob rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kaha
Hum kaifiron ko khuda

She still believes that ...all this is a beautiful blessing that ... God has given to her ....

Him in her life .. felt like a beautiful dream ... Her craze .. for him .. her love for him .. her devotion for him ... Is never ending ... He is a blessing ... For her ... To her ... He is her precious person ... Her comfort person ... And her love ...

Kya khoob rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahan
Hum kaifiron ko khuda

Hasratein ab meri
Tumse hai jaa mili

Tum dua ab meri
Haan aakhri ban gye

Sidharth is actually the last wish of her ... He is what she ever wished off ... He is her dream her tears ... Her smile ... Her shining eyes ... Her beating heart ... The reason she is living ...

Her love for him is beyond the imagination ❤️

Haan hasi ban gye
Haan nami ban gye

Tum mere aasman
Or zameen ban gye

She ended the song looked straight in his eyes ... As he came down the stage ... Held her hand .. pulling her in a hug ... He knows that she had just expressed herself through music ... Their was a time ...

When music was her soul ... Her passion ... But the drastic moments of her life forced her to leave everything she loved or once desired off ...

Her eyes shined with tears ...smiled adored her lips as she hugged him back ...

The hall filled with the sounds of claps ...

Thank you so much ...

He whispered

Breaking the hug ... He took her hand ... Taking her on the stage ... As he held the mic

Announcing ...

Ladies and gentlemen ... Attention pls ... Here's my WIFE ...

Mrs. SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA ...

the one who owns the heart of sidharth Shukla ... And the one ... Who deserves sidharth shukla ...

He announced looking straight in her eyes ... As her eyes filled with tears ...

Thank you so much wifey for such a precious gift ... He smiled at her ..

She nodded her head overwhelmed with the emotional ... And hugged him ... Ther was a time when he said ... That he don't even consider her as his wife ... And now ... He is accepting her as the love of his life infront of the whole world ... It's too much for her

Everyone blessed the couple with great journey love peace and prosperity

Khushiyan da chadeya
Ajj Vela ve
Saareyan ne nachna
Saareyan ne gauna ve

......................

Hope you all liked it ...

If you did then vote comment and share love you all ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

154K 17.3K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
63.2K 6.9K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
192K 21.4K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨