His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

By estradagrey

"š‘ŗ-š’”š’š’š’˜," š’‰š’† š’˜š’‰š’Šš’Žš’‘š’†š’“š’†š’…, š’‰š’Šš’” š’—š’š’Šš’„š’† š’ƒš’“š’†š’‚š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’–š’‘ š’‚š’š’… š’‘š’Šš’•š’„š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‰š’Šļæ½... More

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue źØ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter one

13.2K 236 463
By estradagrey

I really hate doing cringe shit like a reunion party after high school, but if its Halloween best believe I'm gonna fly my way there.

Theres just something about dressing up for halloween that awakens something in me.

As I get out of my matte black Benz, I see all lingering eyes stick on me.

Today I decided on something that would attract many eyes, I would be embarrassed if it didn't. "You look gorgeous, sweetheart." A random girl says as she walks past in a cat woman, skin-tight, leather body suit. "So do you!" I yell back, smiling to my self as I take just my phone with, although they said no phones, I'm depended on mine.

If they don't let me bring it inside, I'll be more than happy to leave.

A really bright light shines upon me, seeming to be coming from a car. Who's headlights need to so fucking bright? When they turn off, I look back to see the piece of ass that owns the car. People seem to be just as intrested because I hear whispers around me.

Is that him?
Wait, wasn't he the one that got picked on?

Who are they talking about?

I look at the figure that emits from the matte black car, mirroring mine. I wanted to be in the spot light for having a unique car, but this bitch ruined all those possibilities. I feel extreme annoyance clog my throat.

It only gets worse when the person is wearing skeleton half face painting, although I can that this is a tall and muscular man. Extremely tall and muscular. Coming from a 5'9 person that is indeed a lot. I roll my eye mentally and move in the direction of the gates. I have on such a short dress if I even walk in the wrong rhythm, my bare ass would be burned in everyone's minds.

"Phone in here." The guard says. "No," I respond, "I'm keeping mine on me, it's not up for discussion." The buffalo dude sighs as he closes his eyes. "Then go use your phone outside."

"You couldn't make me any happier." I smile falsely as I turn around in a swift motion, bumping into someone behind me. "Fuck." I groan, it felt like I'd met face to face with a fucking brick wall. "What the fuck do you eat, dude?" I groan, trying to fix my sprained wrist.

I look up and I'm met with the same man, half skeleton face painting that is separated by fake blood. I cant figure if his icy blue eyes are real or contacts, because fuck. They are so blue they look white and cold. Instead of moving past me and entering the gates, he takes hold of my waist, his warm hand burning though all the material on my body as he goes inside with me. The buffalo dude does nothing to stop him.

His hands are big enough to grip my whole face like a basket ball.

"What the fuck- who are you?" I question as soon as we are both inside. He doesn't say a word, he simply leaves me standing alone and he continues walking.

Thanks, I guess.

I fix my fake as fuck blonde hair, making sure its still straight and the horns are in place. I then shake my head and continue walking to where the party is being held until I'm met with a pool and people taking shots by a table.

I shuffle my way to the the people taking shots.

I utter no words and I'm still recognized. I'm engulfed in a hug by one of my old friends who's name I dont even remember, I'll stick to calling her sweetheart. "Its been so long and you still look so good." She smiles, touching the crystals on my corset. "My, look at yourself." I compliment back.

My gaze skims on everyone else and I spot my ex on a chair, staring intently at me.

We broke up because he found out he was actually gay. I got some hate from his friends saying my pussy was so bad I turned him gay. I didn't even sleep with him, didn't even give him head.

Well.

Todd is an odd name, but the person isn't bad looking, he is just hard to look at in the shrek costume. He should've painted his face green too, that would be so much better. Why did he have to make a Shrek costume look hot when it is there just for the humor? I swallow my bitterness and wave kindly at him.

He doesn't wave back, and guess what that does to my ego? Absolutely nothing.

I greet everyone else and ignore him. "How have you guys been?" I question enthusiastically. I hear them all answer surviving, okay, and living but none of them answered good. I'm prospering.

One of guys offer me to sit on his lap and I say yes, mainly because my feet would start hurting if I stood in four inch heels for the rest of the night. The same man from earlier approaches the table. The fake blood on his chin does the unimaginable to me. His whole demeanor and physique does things to my stomach. And now that I'm getting a good look at him, I'm wondering who he actually is. If he was in the same highschool as us, I would've definitely took my chances with him.

Even though his face was barely recognizable, I could see the perfect genetics on his face. Thick brows and pink lips are visible from the part of his face that isn't painted. I don't care, this man in absolute art.

I take my time looking at him because I want him to feel the intensity of my stare. The muscles in his body flexing as he strides towards us. The tattoos seeping out of his bloodied white dress shirt. I have a sudden urge to pull him into a room and give him the most earth shattering experience ever.

He pulls out a chair out of absolutely nowhere and sits down, not making conversation whatsoever, though he knows all eyes are on him. He pours himself a glass of rum and finally looks at everyone. "Hm?" He raises a brow slightly and I almost fell out of my fucking seat.

He adjusts himself on the seat, lowering himself as he takes a sip.

"So," the girl with the catwoman costume starts. "Let's introduce ourselves and who we are dressed up as, then we will play a funnier game. I'll start," she clears her throat.

"Leyla, Cat Woman." Todd is after her so he says, in his helium-sounding voice; "Todd, Shrek." A few more people go until it's my turn. "Zhaian; Zhaian." I say, repeating my name twice because I had no idea I had to dress up a certain character. I dressed up as myself. "Intresting name." The dude I'm sitting on says before he says his. "Tonald, Papa Smurf." I withhold a laugh.

"Intresting name." I whisper with a little humor in it.

I am not a hater. I am not a hater. I am not a hater.

A minute and it was finally my mysterious man's turn. He's quiet for a split second and then he speaks. "Zade." That's all he says and I could've sworn I came from the sound of his deep, throaty voice. He didnt say anything else beside his name so I assume he also didn't dress according to a character.

Then it all clicked.

Zade.

Like Zade, Zade.

The same dude who I had picked on for almost all my high school years. The same man before me was once a tall skinny nerd who wore black framed glasses and dressed as though he was homeless. I blink long and hard.

What.

No way. I whisper beneath my breath. How did he-

"Okay everyone get into groups of two!"

The Tany dude shoves me off his lap to be with Todd and I'm left shocked and alone. God.

Just because I complimented his beautiful name...?

I see everyone get into groups with their friends, and well, I ain't got any so I guess I'm alone?

"Has everyone gotten their partners?" Leyla inquires and I answer no. "Zade doesn't have one either be with him." She dismissed. I look over at Zade and he doesn't look like he minds so i move towards him. "H-hey..." I stutter, funny how times changed. He used to be the stuttering mess. The man was looking directly at my cleavage as he answered. "Nice seeing you again... Martinez."

My heart. It's burning.

Series of emotion prevent me from saying anything other than humming. "There aren't any chairs left, Zade will have to compromise." Leyla pats me on my bare back.

I look back at Zade, and God, I want to run away and hide in a corner. "Can she sit on your lap?" Leyla asks and I almost tackle the bitch to the ground. "I don't know, can she?" Zade answers.
A little while after Leyla leaves and goes the the other end of the table, leaving me in a staring contest with the white-eyed man. He pats his lap with his tattooed hand and I hesitated for a second and in the next minute I'm sitted on his left thigh uncomfortably.

I do not make an attempt to get comfortable.

I'm sitting on everybody tonight.

"Okay, so, the game goes like this." Leyla starts. "Between you and your partner, one of y'all will have to throw and get the little ball in one of these cups." She points at white cups either written dare, or truth on each. "If you get it in the dare cup, you get to give your partner whatever dare, no limitations and and if its the truth you ask whatever question. But, if the question of dare is out of your comfort zone, you can take a shot. You only have five shots until you lose the game."

Ok, I fuck with this.

Todd and Tany go first and they all out within the first ten minutes.

Other people go and once they loose, it keeps on going until it gets to me and Zade. I stand up and prepare to throw the ball first like the rules had said.

I stand six feet away and I miss. It is Zade's turn and he stands in the same spot. He positions himself and raises his hand to throw. He gets it in the truth cup. "Fascinating." He shrugs. "Ask a question!" Everyone chants excitedly.

"How many people have you been with?" He says, making me roll my fucking eyes. Really?

Typical person.

"Three." I answer truthfully. Though I can tell people don't buy it because I'm a slut apparantly. Just because I love showing my body, I am considered a slut. I just dated a lot of people, I never slept with any of them, not even Todd and we dated for a year.

It's my turn to throw the ball and I take a stance similar to Zade's. I get the ball in the dare cup.

"Nice," I smile devilishly. I had nothing but vicious intentions right now, I wanted to make him feel I had years ago. I wanted him to feel like he were in a small room.

"I want you to... make out with one of the the guys here." I grin. Zade flexes a muscle in his jaw as he picks up on the the glasses with vodka in them and takes a swig. I feel victorious. Zade goes again and he misses completely. I almost laugh but I also miss.

He goes again and gets it in the dare cup.

"Give me your panties." He goes straight to the point, leaving me extremely flustered and eyes widened.

What.

The cheers in the backround suggest that he actually said what I heard. For the sake of winning, I hook my fingers on the strap of my thong and slide it down. I know for a fact poor Tany and Todd behind me could see my ass. It falls to my ankles and I jump out of it before scrunching it and placing it on his awaiting palm.

He smirks as he pockets it in the front pocket of his black slacks.

Is this really worth it?

With a slightly bruised ego, we get back to the game.

. . .

I lost.

And I'm mad as fuck about it.

I collect my phone and begin to walk towards the bathroom, knowing damn well I'm braless and panty-less. Fucking Zade.

Suprising enough, the bathrooms are empty and I'm the only person here, I was looking forward to finding a few girls I can rant to here.

I ignore the walls that seem to be taunting me and begin washing my hands thoroughly.

"How does it feel, Martinez?" What the fuck is happening?

"This is the lady's toilet I will call security." I grit, hearing his black boots near me. "In my own house?" He chuckles, "would've never expected that."

"Answer my question, baby," he drawled, a smirk dancing on his lips as he stared at me through those light, white eyes. He was illuminating me with his large self. This man was intimidatingly tall and muscular. "What?" I say, trying my best to not look as bothered as I feel.

"You tell me," One step closer. "How-" two steps closer. "Its feels-" He came all up in my personal space, him being so much higher than me I had to to tilt my head up to meet his mocking eyes. "To fucking lose." He finishes, his taunting smirk still dancing on his beautiful lips. I try to put aside the fact that this is the first time I'm hearing him swear, beside that one time in the locker rooms-

No.

"You tell me, you seem to be a champion in that league, considering this is my first time, I don't know much." My overly kind smile throws him off. His jaw muscle clenches as he nods with an upside down smile. I wipe my hands on the sides of my dress and pass him one last sarcastic smile as I answer my vibrating phone.

Knowing damn well, I made him mad and that made my fucking night.

I love making men mad.

"Chén, hello."

______

He wont let that shit slide 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.1K 111
š’š”šž š«šžš¬šžš¦š›š„šžš š”šžš« š§ššš¦šž - š‘šØš¬šž. š’šØšŸš­, š†šžš§š­š„šž, ššžššš®š­š¢šŸš®š„. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ ššš§ šžš§šœš”ššš§š­š«šžš¬š¬. š‡šžš«...
14.6K 301 21
š˜‹š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ / š˜”š˜¢š˜§š˜Ŗš˜¢ / š˜ˆš˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜š˜¦š˜³š˜° / š˜Œš˜³š˜°š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜‹š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜“š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢ š˜‰š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Øš˜°š˜µ š˜¢ ļæ½...
67.1K 2.6K 22
' š—’š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾! š–暝–ŗš—‡š–»š—ˆš—’ š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†! š–¼š–¾š—…š–¾š–»š—‹š—‚š—š—’ š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹. āŖ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ , š–ŗ š—†š–ŗš—‡ š—š—‚š—š— š–ŗš—‡ š—Žš—‡š—š–¾š–ŗš—…š—š—š—’ š—ˆš–»š—Œš–¾...
12K 495 62
ā—– į“į“€Ņ“ÉŖį“€ Ē«į“œį“‡į“‡É“ ā—— 怀 Ź/É“, į“„Źœį“ÉŖ Ź/É“ - š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš¬ šš®šžšžš§ - šœš«š®šžš„ - š¦šžš«šœš¢š„šžš¬š¬ - šŽšš’š„š’š’š„šƒ ā— ā—– į“į“€Ņ“ÉŖį“€ į“‹ÉŖÉ“É¢ ā—— 怀 į“›į“€į“‡...