My Valentine (HardCore Smut)

Par mustafamakessmut

Detailed as fuck, you'll love it. Y/N has liked Elizabeth for a long time. He decides valentine's is the perf... Plus

1
2
3
5
6
7
cont.?

4

53.9K 56 18
Par mustafamakessmut

She got up and started stripping. I said, "Don't you think you're taking this too fast, Liz?". Liz replied by saying, "I've been with you my whole life. How much more time do you want?". It was not as if I didn't wanna do more stuff with her, but I just thought that girls like to take things slowly. Apparently this was not true as she was getting undressed right in front of me. By this point, I knew that we're not friends anymore.. we're something far greater than simply 'friends'. Whilst getting undressed, Liz asked, "Can you have sex with clothes on?". I replied, "Of course not.", and she said "Then take 'em off!".

I was very surprised. I was so nervous that it felt like I was gonna pee my pants. I took my shirt and then my pants off. When I saw her naked, I started getting very hard. She noticed how I have a very hard erection, and asked "Can I help you with that?". I was very nervous and replied, "Uhh.. Sure..?"...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.4M 81.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
48.9K 407 23
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH 45K VIEWS!!! Bughead one shots: Don't read if you don't like Smut. This is Warning! Love u guys!!!❤ #1 bugheadriverdale #1 bughe...
Older Brothers | ✔ Par M a r y

Roman pour Adolescents

4.6M 137K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
5.4K 165 27
Harry is 10 nearly 11 and is about to receive a letter From the most prestigious school in the wizarding world called Hogwarts but before Harry recei...