What is Love

By colormePlNK

"Dez loves you." ... "No. No, he doesn't." ..... Dez and Tara were together since they were 15. As the years... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:

Chapter 3:

36.1K 1.5K 315
By colormePlNK

Tara

"Babymama, babymama." Dez said rubbing on my thigh as soon as I got in his car.

I agreed to go with Dez to take Zain summer shopping, only because my son wanted me to go with them. Otherwise I would still be in bed until they got back.

"Stop nigga." I said slapping his hand away. "And don't call me that. I don't like being called that and you know it."

"Well since you ain't trying to get back with a nigga that's what I'ma call you."

I rolled my eyes. "Can we just go?" I ask.

"Give me a kiss first." He said leaning over poking his lips out making me laugh.

"No, move. Come on Dez." I laughed pushing him away from me as he began munching on my neck. "Move before Zain thinks we're together."

"Zain don't you want mommy with daddy?" He asks him making me slap his arm.

"Yup!" He cheers from the back as he was on his tablet.

"See." Dez said starting the car finally.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"Mommy here, I can't open it." I look back to Zain as he held his bag of chips and juice out towards me.

"Say thank you." I said when I handed him the chips back and he just began eating them.

"Thank you mommy." He said with a mouth full. I shook my head, just like his damn daddy.

"You're welcome baby."

"He ain't a baby." Dez said.

"That's always gonna be my baby."

"I'm sure. Oh, I talked to your mom early she was like when you and Tara gonna work things out I was like I'm working on it moms."

Yeah, sure. I thought.

*

"I picked out majority of you and Zain's stuff. You was suppose to be doing all the work this time." I said as I handed Dez the bags.

"You pick out the clothes and I pick out the sneakers, that's how it's always been and how it's always gonna be." He said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Do you always have to touch me?" I ask.

"Yup." He said.

"Can we get Mcdonald's?" Zain asks walking backwards in front of us while still holding my hand.

"Whatever you want little man." Dez answered him.

After we got our food we all sat down eating and Dez's ass would not stop touching me since he sat next to me.

"Stop Dez you're gonna get his hopes." I said pushing him away as he kissed on my neck.

"We can be together tho."

"No we can't." I said as I watched his phone go off again which he ignored, again.

His phone has been going off all day. Dez has no problem talking on the phone in front of me. The only time he does is when it's somebody he doesn't wanna talk to in front of me.

I pointed towards his phone "You don't got hoes tho, huh? Might as well answer it, ain't like you wouldn't anyways if I wasn't with you right now."

He sucked his teeth but didn't say anything as he began eating his food.

"If this is what you call working it out you're doing a horrible job." I mumbled, but I know he heard me.

*

"Girl where you at? I'm at ya house." My friend Lex called me saying.

"I'm right around the corner." I said.

"Who that?" Dez asks.

"My nigga, why? I don't ask you about ya broads." I said.

He surprised me quickly snatching the phone from my hand looking at who it was. "That bitch." He grumbled throwing the phone into my lap.

"Don't snatch my shit." I said mushing his shoulder.

"Get fucked up out here Tara. I fucked up letting another nigga around you once because I was away, but that shit ain't never happening again. Done pissed me the fuck off." He said parking and getting out.

"Well be pissed off." I shrugged getting out.

"Why you let that dickhead hang up on me?" Lex asks.

"Because I fuckin can." Dez snapped.

"I don't know why you with his dirty dick ass."

"Your ran through ass pussy. Bitch go home. Talking about I don't know why she with me, I don't know why she's fuckin friends with you."

"Okay both yall shut the fuck up." I said before Lex could say something back to him.

"I'm not about to go back and forth with him. Where's my lil boo at?" She asks.

"In the back, sleep."

"Don't touch my son." Dez said as he opened the back and started grabbing bags.

"Annoying I swear. You can carry him inside Lex." I said handing her my house key.

"I got it." Dez said as I tried to grab some bags.

"Are you really in your feelings?" I ask.

"Nah." He said grabbing the bags and walking pass me inside the house. I shrugged following him.

"Nya and Shaun coming over." Dez said coming into the kitchen grabbing a beer as I got food out to cook.

"Okay." I said.

"I put the bags upstairs in your room."

"Okay. You wanna put them away for me? At least Zain's, please?" I ask.

"Give me a kiss and I got you." He said pulling me to him by my waist.

"Dez." I said blushing looking down at his chest as he used one of his hands to squeeze my ass.

"I'ma do it." He said lifting my chin kissing my lips softly.

I sighed watching him walk away.

"He got you weak as hell." Lex said coming into the kitchen.

"I know." I whined covering my face. "He always brings that old Dez out to get to me. The fucker knows I can't resist him for too long."

"Girl fuck him. You need to go on this double date with me."

"Uh, no I'll never go on a double date with you again. Them niggas be too fuckin pressed for pussy. Not how I get down."

"Well how about a blind date?"

"No bitch, I don't trust you setting me up." I said looking at her like she's crazy.

"I swear they'll be solid dudes."

"I heard that before." I said.

"Just agree to think about it. I promise they won't be like that."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it if you shut up about it already."

"Good. I gotta go, but me you and lil boo gotta do something together soon."

"We will girl. Just text me with plans." I said.

"I gotcha." She said hugging me then leaving.

*

"Hi auntie Tara." Shae said hugging me as she came into the house.

"Hey mamas."

"Where's Zain?" Micah asks.

"He's sleep, but yall can go wake him up." I said letting them run off upstairs.

"What's up lil sis?" Shaun says walking right past me into the kitchen.

"Oh just go right ahead and look for food." I said.

He turned throwing up a thumbs up and kept going.

"He's an asshole." Nya said hugging me.

"Forreal."

*

"Mommy we done eating." Zain said coming into the living room from the kitchen. "Can we have juice now?"

"You kill me with that making them wait for juice shit." Shaun said.

"Because he'll be more worried about drinking his juice instead of eating. Then claim he can't finish eating because he don't got no more juice." I said standing up going into the kitchen giving them all juice.

"We going into the tv room." Zain said pointing.

"Okay." I said watching them get settled before going back into the living room.

"That's where I'm different from Shaun I actually want more kids and I want to get married." I heard Dez say as I walked back into the living room.

"Oh hell, what yall talking about?" I ask sitting down.

"I asked him did he wanna get married one day. I believe the kids part, but I don't believe the marriage part." Nya said.

"I don't either." I said.

"And why the fuck not? I would marry Tara tomorrow, but I know she wouldn't be with it."

"Nigga you have hoes." Nya said.

"I don't have no hoes tho. I might have been with others while I was single, but so has Tara." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, but what about when you weren't single?" I ask. "Nevermind, we're not gonna keep having this conversation."

"No, remember when Dez found out about dude. He was texting you all kinds of crazy shit because he was mad and drunk. He was even talking crazy to Shaun." Nya said shaking her head.

"That's the crazy thing tho when he first found out he simply said don't have my son around dude, but when he got drunk that's when how he really felt came out." I said shaking my head.

I thought back on when Dez was calling and texting me while drunk. I was ignoring him and eventually blocked him. I was over Nya and Shaun's house so he decided to call Shaun instead and we were getting called all kinds of bitches. Shaun was pissed, so pissed he wasted no time hopping on a plane to fuck him up.

"It's not funny, it was four in the morning and I had just fell asleep and was woke up by a fist being smashed into my face." Dez said shaking his head.

"No I remember his roommate and his girlfriend were there. The girlfriend was freaking out. The roommate woke up like what the fuck? Oh that's just his older brother beating his ass and laid back down." Nya said making us laugh.

"I couldn't stop laughing at that and Shaun was so pissed at me because I wouldn't stop laughing on our flight back."

"Yall annoying." Dez said shaking his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 6.5K 30
Kelsey and Zach go way back. For three years straight, they spent every day of summer together at the beach. After they hit three years, Zach decided...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
4K 143 13
Kat and Jake were born to be best friends. As the oldest of the large families, they had a bond no one would understand. But, what happens when exes...
90 0 16
This is a He Saved Me spin-off!!! After Jayden was sentenced to 8 years prison time and Jr. went off to college, that left Aaliyah alone to figure ou...