Strawberries [Steven DeMeyo U...

DarkazenSen द्वारा

A Steven DeMayo Universe × Reader Story. Strawberries, There were never strawberries like the ones we had tha... अधिक

On the Steps
Facing Each other
The Hot Sunlight
Sweet in That Air
The Tatse of Strawberries In My Memory
Let me...
...Love You

A Sultry Afternoon

274 2 0
DarkazenSen द्वारा

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven used the Warppad, getting back to his home. Earth.

Earth.

The plants in the largely space room, the windows and ceiling purely made out of glass, he was able to see the sun setting, the orange clouds, gently moving along, while the waves shifted back and forth onto the sand.

Steven let's out a sigh... Checking on all of his plants, as he then left the greenhouse, and onto the beach... Leaving his sandles behind on the steps, his toes stink into the sand.

He had found something else about his mother. Something he never expected.
And he wasn't sure if he was ready to face another stressful event so soon...

On the other hand, he just want to get it over with, after his small mental relaxing break.
That was ruined, when lion appeared and attempted to lay down on Steven.

"Wha- lion! No!"

The boy complained, as he tried to get Lion's pink mane off his face, but eventually... He was placed into the field of pink, his legs still hanging out of Lion's Fur.

Steven fixed himself, as when he stuck his head out for a breath of air, Lion had immediately placed his paw on Steven's head to push him back in.

"Alright!—"

Steven half yelled at Lion, his Voice crack and raised higher just a bit, as he went back into the field. Going up to his mother's tree.
Steven ponders on why Lion wanted him here.

Steven looked around, as he fall back down onto the ground, looking up at the tree. A small shine glared his eyes...as they then widen.

Moments later, Steven rolled out of Lion's mane... The boy holding a Key as he was slightly gasping for air.
It was a black key...

"... Lion. What is this?"

Lion just looked down at the key, then at Steven... As he walks up to him, and licked his face.

"Lionnn.... — oh..."

Steven complained, and then realized.
Well he thought he had the solution.
Steven Licks the key.

The black key, eventually turned into a bright pink color..  like his mom.

"Where does this go?"

Lion, lay down on the ground, as he then rolled... Going into a sleeping position.
Steven sighed... Placing his hand on his forehead, as he was preventing himself from getting stressed out.

"Small breaths"
He softly muttered.

Holding the key, tight. Steven walked back to the house, up the stairs that lead to his room.
Changing his clothes, and laying down in it.
He sighs some more...

"... If this connects... It'll be easier for me to understand..."

Steven, placed the key next to his lamp, as he put his phone to charge.. emptying his mind, to go to sleep more peacefully.

~🍓🍓🍓~

The next morning...
Steven had to deal with one of his mother's past problems. The boy was getting fed up fixing all of her mistakes.

Getting ready, and dressed for the day, Steven placed on his Pink Varsity jacket, as he then looked at the key next to his phone.

Groaning internally.
He took it. Placing it into his pocket.

Warping through space, watching the galaxy shift through the other side of the transparently wall...

That's when Steven arrived.
The garden.

Steven knew that his mother wrong spinel there's but, this place couldn't be just for playing. He had looked back at his mother reports of earth, when she first arrive. Somethin about hiding a mistake she did on Earth.

Steven held the key that was in his pocket tightly, before letting out a deep sigh

"If she wanted to hide something, it can be here.. some location to a safe... Or something"
He mumbles quietly.

Searching around the garden took a while... But, his suspicious were right, when— well after he got frustrated to the point he glow pink and screamed.

There was a hidden lever, in the dead plants..
Steven didn't have the intention in healing this place.

When, Steven pulled it... The glass walls and ceiling shifted, seeing a lot of the panels darken. Turning from transparent to filled, with a dark pink the room slowly got darker, as the thousands of stars wasn't shinning through anymore.... Only one panel wasn't filled.

As it showed a star.

Steven grinned.
And laughed.

"I'm going to find out all of your secrets"

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven eventually find out what star it was... by simply just stepping on the platform

"EARTH?!"

Steven yelled, but, he was at the strawberry Garden, he had no control on where to go...as he was forced teleported to there.

"Wait...wait this- no. This doesn't make sense!"

Steven yelled out to the field, tightly grabbing his curly hair. As she slowly buckled down to the floor.

"... That lever, was it for Spinel? To show her where Earth was at?"
Steven questions the ground.

Knowing he wouldn't receive an answer.
He just wanted to know his this secret was true or not.

A tear or two fell from his eyes, as when it landed on the ground, strawberries begin to grow up towards him.

"...No, No .... There has to reason why I was forced to teleport here after I pulled that lever...."
He lets out a few deep breaths, calming himself down, as he wiped his tears away.

"No need to get Angry"

After passing by mountains, of strawberry bushes, Steven begin to eat some now and then... As they were a soft sweet, with a strong flavor to it... His eyes looking around the place, as he makes it to what seems to be the center...

There was a small dent in the ground, cracks spiraled out...

A flash of His mother, holding in Pearl and Garnet flashed through his mind.
Which lead him to hold his head.
And furrow his eyebrows.

Realizing that this center was the only place that wasn't healed...

"Something... Has to be here..... Around here. Somewhere"

Steven looked through the bushes that surrounded the area, but he didn't find a lever or some sort like how he did in the garden.
That would be too easy.
So he decided to heal the center instead.

Getting down onto his knees,
He looked down as his eyes widen.

There was a keyhole.

His hand quickly reached to his pocket, as he grabbed the pink key... It was the same size...

Steven, slowly put the key in, as he twisted it.

The floor opened up, as a staircase was shown... Steven got up.. looking at the sky, as it was a mixture of Purple and Dark blue. He held the key tighter, and went down the stairs.

It went down, further into the ground. Until, it was Almost completely dark.

"...is this...where it is..."

Steven questions... As he saw a hand print that he needed to touch to open the door.

Once he did, the room lit up softly, with pink glowing followers...

Steven followed along, small fountains from the wall came down to the small pools next to the walk way he was on... That lead up to a Gem Keyboard... The hallway continued on both sides, as Steven took a left...

".. what is this ..."

Moving a Curtain out of the way, Steven couldn't believe his eyes...

His hand tightly grabbing his chest, as he started to hyperventilate.
There was several failed Gem and human fusions Infront of him.. but in the middle, there was one... That had worked.

His hand went to his mouth, as he had the wall to support him in the corner... He kept It down, as he walked up to the rose quartz's bubble.

Another gem keyboard as, Steven, placed his hand on it, and found the only file that was there.

It was his mother... But in her original form as Pink diamond.

"If you're watching this... I would want to explain myself... Instead of leaving it a mystery this time. Before, I had grown a liking to the humans on earth... I wanted to impress... The other diamonds that.... I can too, do experiments on Life forms and other gems... And if I was able to combine the two it would be extraordinary... I've tried five times... Before I almost given up... But on my 6th try, it worked... A human with a gem.... More so a gem split all around her body instead of it being in just one place...  But seeing.. the fear. I couldn't see the other diamonds the same... And so, I bubble her away forever... She... She is much better being bubbled... Than to be in pain...as... Not even my tears can help her... And so... That concludes a small theory.... Once I give birth... And reproduce like the humans... I would... Die, giving up my for—"

Steven destroyed the Gem computer... He was completely pink, he was angry yes, but this

What he was doing was no outburst of uncontrolled emotions

Calming down, and the pink going away, he grabbed the bubbled up human gem.
As he looked at the other failed experiments...

"... I... Can't help all of them.... But...  If I can help her... Then..."
Steven gently shook his head..

He walked up the stairs, as once he made it to the top, the floor closed, with the stairs disappearing... Steven used the key to lock it...

Holding the bubble with both hands, he looked at the gem inside..

"...she's a hybrid... A forced hybrid..."

A few moments of silence went by..
Steven, placed the bubble on the floor and made it unbubble... The gem laid softly on the floor, as he stepped back, as he didn't know how big she would be.. if she was forced to be one with a gem.

After a few seconds the gem started to glow,
It was brighter than the stars above.

The gem fell apart, as the bright glow slowly took form...

Steven held in his gasp, as he wanted her form.. she had glitched here and there.. but when she formed...

Steven couldn't stop starring.

"She's... Me sized"

His eyes, continue to look at her.
As eventually her eyes met his.

Steven stepped a bit closer..

"Welcome... Welcome back to earth"

Steven watched the girl, attempt to summon her weapon, it was form in the bright white color but, it was deform and break when it hit the ground...

"Woah- woah - easy... I... Free you from your bubble... Do you remember being put into that?...?"
He questions...

He watched her move back, as she then begins to run away.

"Wha- Hey! Wait up!"
His voice cracked when he yelled, as it got him a bit embarrassed.
He ran after her, as he lost a sandal when running.

He spotted the girl, setting a really big strawberry... She was hungry... And most definitely tired....

Steven caught his breath... Maybe she doesn't get tired like he does.

She looked up from the strawberry... She was wearing a pink color outfit, of course as she was being experimented on from his mother.. no shoes, and short curly hair that went to her shoulders.. she also had a piercing on her eyebrow.

"... I'm Steven"

There was silence from her as a soft wind blew..

".... This.... Is good..."

She spoke quietly.

~🍓🍓🍓~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

232K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title
60 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...
66.9K 716 12
A collection of one-shots with the characters from Steven Universe! I take requests, don't be shy! (It's not a huge deal, but when you make a request...
9.7K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...