She'll Become The Strongest (...

By Miss_PV

(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Nanohana
Chapter 2: Way to Yuba
Chapter 3: Ero-Camel
Chapter 4: Fake Rebels
Chapter 5: Siblings fight
Chapter 6: Miss All Sunday
Chapter 7: Mr. 0
Chapter 8: Her Resurrection
Chapter 9: Ero-Powerdaaa!!
Chapter 10: Mr. Death Day
Chapter 11: The Little Tag Is Over
Chapter 12: See You Soon
Chapter 13: Welcome Nico Robin
Chapter 14: A Pink Flying Bird
Special Chapter: Confessions
Chapter 15: The mess up date
Chapter 16: Rival
Chapter 17: Mock Town
Special Chapter: Confessions II
Chapter 18: Mistakes of fools
Chapter 19: Montblanc Cricket
Chapter 20: All talk, No Action
Chapter 21: We're flying!
Chapter 22: Heso!
Chapter 23: Illegal Entries
Chapter 24: Taken Away
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Smoker
Special Chapter: Crocodile
Special Chapter: The forgotten past
Chapter 25: Gan Fall
Chapter 26: Separated
Chapter 27: Enel
Special Chapter: Doflamingo
Chapter 28: No way
Chapter 29: Angelica meet her demise
Chapter 30: The End of Skypeia Arc

Valentines Special

482 16 3
By Miss_PV

[A/N: So this is the Special Chapter I was talking about in the previous chapters! In Special Chapters, you will find out about more of your past, Reader-San. Meaning to say, everything in the special chapters is part of the main stories. It is like a flashback or some sort.

I rewrote every special chapter that was canon. All of them are not going right in my planned timeline so fuckkkk~

And sorry to disappoint, but today's chapter is about the ASL boys!

That is all. I hope you find this to your liking. Have fun reading!]

•••••

You are finally 18, yay! Sooner or later, you'll have to leave the island to find a job so that you can help Dadan with expenses. I mean your family doesn't have a job other than being a bandit. All of your food came from hunting.

And the other resources?

You don't where they take the money but you hope those weren't from stealing from innocent civilians.

And let's not forget that you have an additional family member. That is none other than the cutie little Monkey D Luffy! Your Grandfather's biological grandchild from his son Dragon. You never met Dragon before but you are sure his cool as fuck. Why? Because being named Dragon is so cool so he should live cooly to live up to his edgy-as-fuck name.

"(Y/N), dinner's ready! Call the brats, please!" You heard Daddan yell from the kitchen. You can hear the motherly tone coming from her voice.

"Okay!" You yelled back before motioning Kuroshi to go back to dagger form and sheath him before hanging him around your waist.

"Stay here, you two. I'll get them myself" You smiled at your animal companions who nodded and went inside the cabin.

You walk further into the forest and after a few minutes of walking, you finally reached a certain tree house. You look up into it and put your hands around your mouth.

"Boys! It's time for dinner~!" You called out with a grin on your lips.

In the blink of an eye, the ASL boys jump out of the tree house and was falling directly on top of you.

"Catch me, (Y/N)-Nee!" Ace exclaimed excitedly.

"No! Catch me instead, Onee-San!" Luffy grins.

"Nope, catch me!" Smiles Sabo.

All you can do was chuckled at them lovingly before catching all of them at once effortlessly.

"That's a shame~ I can't simply choose~" You cooed at them sweetly before hugging the three boys affectionately. All of them blush and giggle at you.

"You guys are too cute~!" You started walking out of the forest, still holding the ASL boys in your arms.

Then Ace remembered something important.

"W-wait! I forgot something! I'll get it real quick!" Ace sends the two other boys a knowing look before running back to the tree house.

The two realized what Ace meant and run after the older boy. You look at them confused yet amused.

The three immediately get back at you but notice that they are hiding something within them. Luffy is hiding something on the top of his head under his straw hat, Ace is hiding something in his shorts pocket and Sabo is hiding something in his coat's pocket.

You look at them curiously but they all just look away from you with mild blushes on their cheeks. You knew they are definitely hiding something from the way they look right now.

You chuckled before walking ahead of the three boys. You decided not to ask them about it since they are trying so hard to hide it and you have a feeling it isn't harmful sooo~

"Alright, you naughty boy. Let's go now~"

•••••

When you all arrived at the cabin, you noticed that all of the cabin's lights are off. You eyed the place wearily as you stood protectively in front of the boys.

It is not natural for the cabin to be so dark and quiet. Especially at times like this. It's your birthday and normally they will drink their ass off to end the day.

That's your family's tradition.

Yes, the Dadans family is your family. Along with the ASL boys.

"(Y/N)-Nee?" Sabo asked worriedly (trying so hard to sound worried at all) as you four approached the cabin slowly.

You pulled Kuroshi out of his sheath and ready Yami. You put the tip of Kuroshi on the cabin's door before pushing it slowly.

You entered the dark Cabin with the ASL behind you. You heard Luffy make a sound that seems like a snicker. You look at Luffy confused but you saw Ace quickly slamming his hand into Luffy's mouth.

'What are you guys- SURPRISEEEE!!"

Your eyes widen as you saw the now-decorated cabin with bandanas and confetti all around the place as your family greeted you with a bright and genuine smile on their lips.

Your lips started to quiver as you felt your eyes sting.

"Aww, she's crying" Dogra smiles as he too is starting to tear up from your crying state.

It didn't take long before each bandit started crying at the sight of yours. Your crying is very contagious!

"You guys are so mean..." You said with a smile on your lips as you wipe your tears of joy. The ASL boys laugh at your state and hug your legs since you are too tall for them to reach.

"WE DID IT!" Luffy grinned brightly as the other two boys nodded happily.

You hug the boys lovingly before putting them down and running after the crying curly bandit. Dadan caught you in her arms as you put your arms around her neck.

"Thank you so much, Dadan!" You whispered at your motherly figure who scoff at you playfully while wiping off her tears.

"Don't be too happy, you brat!" She exclaimed with a smile on her lips.

You can help but giggle. You let go of her and started to hug each of your family and thank them for the surprise. You all sat on the floor as you all started to eat the food that your family made. Of course, Dadan and the others didn't forget to give you their gifts.

Dadan gifted you a cavalier hat! It's a very nice-looking hat and you will certainly treasure it. Not to mention it looks so fancy~

Soon, the mayor and Makino arrived and congratulate you. Makino gave you flowers and you thanked the younger woman with a genuine smile on your lips. They also brought other gifts from the townfolks for you. Let's just say, you are quite a famous gal~

You accepted all the gifts with an open heart and thank everyone wholeheartedly.

Soon, the best man you ever met arrived and that is none other than your Grandfather.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET (Y/N)!" He greeted you with a loud voice. You giggled and jump to him for a hug.

"Garp-Jiji~!!" You cooed before affectionately showering the old man with kisses.

Garp laughs happily as he hugs you lovingly.

"My sweet girl is now a woman!" Garp cried out as tears come out of his eyes and you chuckled.

Garp puts you down and hands you a red box with black lace. You opened the box with a bright grin on your lips and squealed in excitement as you lay your eyes on 2 very good-looking six-shooters.

"I love it~!" You grin brightly at Garp who smiled proudly at your reaction. Dadan glares annoyingly at Garp.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE HER GUNS?!"

"What?! She loves it!"

"She's already a maniac with her sword and now you even gave her guns?!

"A what now?!"

You simply ignored the bickering old people and admire the six shooters as you sat beside Ash and Shiro. You proceed to name the guns after your favorite book characters. Hansel and Gretel. How lovely~

You stopped looking at your guns like a maniac and look at the three boys who just approach you and smile at them.

"Hey, boys~ Need something from me?" You ask them. You raise an eyebrow at their blushing faces.

Your eyes widen in surprise as the three boys handed you boxes.

"Happy Birthday, Onee-San!!" The three grin brightly at you. You once get all teary and the three start to panic at the sight of the tears.

"You... you cuties!!" You pulled the ASL boys in your arms as you cried at them.

Ace looks at you sweat dropping but smiling and the other two boys look at you grinning.

"Y-you guys are the best brothers ever!" You exclaimed with a sniffle and their eyes glinted with proudness at what they have just heard.

"Open it! Open it!" Luffy chimed excitedly as you let the boys go from the hug. You accepted the small boxes and one by one opened them.

You first opened Luffy's.

"You love red and pretty things so I stole- I mean get that for you! It also has a snake that looks like Ash!" Luffy grins at you innocently. You chuckled and were awed at the pretty-looking ring.

"I love it so much, Luffy!"

You kissed Luffy's face repeatedly and he can only giggle happily.

"Mine's next!" Sabo exclaimed and push Luffy out of the way. You heard Luffy yelled hey in the background.

You chuckled amusingly before opening Sabo's box. It reveals 4 pieces of earrings.

"Oh, my~ Thank you so much, Sabo~!" You also attack Sabo with kisses and he smiled proudly to himself.

"No worries, (Y/N)-Nee!!"

"It's my turn!" Ace pushes Sabo away from you and stands in front of you with annoyed yet blushing cheeks.

You giggled before opening his box and it reveals the most beautiful necklace you have ever seen.

"Aweee, Ace~ It's so pretty~!" You grab Ace for a hug and he tsk like a tsundere.

"I knew you would like it..." He said with a smirk. You kiss him repeatedly until he has enough and shove your face away from him.

"Let go of me now!" Ace yelled to you and you chuckled before letting go of the poor boy.

The three then sat in front of you and you can't help but smile fondly at them.

"I promise to treasure all of these, boys- *Crash*"

"THAT'S ENOUGH FIGHTING ALREADY, YOU TWO!!" You yelled at the fighting Dadan and Garp angrily.

The two just ignored you and you can't help but sigh.

"Geez... oh yeah. Where did you guys get these things anyway?" You asked the boy with a soft smile. Your smile fell when the colors of their faces drain.

"Guys..." You narrowingly ask them and they gulped.

"I have to pee!"

"Luffy!"

"I will walk out Shiro!"

"Shiro's not a dog, Sabo!"

"I have to feed Ash!"

"He just has eaten, Ace!"

You released an exasperated sigh as you watch the three boys run outside the Cabin. You shook your head fondly as you look at their gifts with a genuine smile on your lips.

Yup! You will certainly treasure all of these!

To be continued~

[A/N: Like I said I unpublish every canon special chapter. I'll be reposting all of it this month, so don't worry~

I hope you guys like this!

That's all for now.

See ya guys soon~

Adios~!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
1.5K 87 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
171K 3.3K 40
Big Mom is known to give birth to many children. However, this child is one of Big Mom favorite along with Katakuri. He is 42th son in the family, to...