Blue Flame/ Txt

By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... More

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
1 plus one
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
confession
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
like this...
back to back
stories
encounter
visions
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
bravely selfish
it ends with me
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

plan B

315 18 34
By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

"Lower him down" the boss signaled to the guard and the chains lowered slowly, releasing the tension in Kai's shoulder and allowing his knees to fall to the ground. the boy exhaled in relief as his body loosens up from the tightness of his muscles. 

The boss walked to Kai and smiled at the sight of the boy.

"What do we say?" He asked.

There was no response.

"001!" He yelled, getting Kai's attention at once. "What do we say?!"

"T-thank y-you...." Kai's words slurred and he bowed down as much as the chains allowed him.

"Kang Taehyun-shii, is that correct?" The boss asked and approached the pole Taehyun was cuffed to.

He got a glare as a response.

"It's very disrespectful to ignore your elderly" he said.

Taehyun scuffed in disbelief. After everything this man has done to Kai he's asking for respect?

"Fuck off" Taehyun spat, a bit surprised by the amount of confidence he had in front of the man, usually he'd crumble in tears by now, and wait for Soobin to take the lead.

the boss only smiled in return, taking off the lab gloves he had on and indulging in the silent stare Taehyun gave him before speaking again.

"I need your help boy, what do you say?" he asked while grinning creepily, his smile causing a wave of uneasiness in Taehyun's body.

he saw in the corner of his eye the tube that was inserted into Kai's collarbone and couldn't help wondering what the hell they were trying to achieve with that serum. all it seemed to do was Pain Kai, but nothing else happened. were they trying to get something out of his body? his blood? something was obviously not working for them. what do they wish to accomplish?

"why should I help you?" Taehyun tried sounding cold, but his voice shook slightly. he couldn't help being a bit afraid, a lot afraid. especially when the boss staring at him so intently.

"you kidnapped me and my friends. you shot Soobin..... and now you're.." he couldn't bring himself to say the rest, to admit how much it hurt him to see them treat Kai like a rag doll. to admit how it teared him inside to see the sweetest soul he's ever met scream in agony like that. to admit how much it scared him to think that maybe this is the end of the road for them after all, and he'd never get to hold Kai like he so desperately wanted to right now. wake up with him every morning, care for him and love him like his heart yearned to. 

"Don't want to cooperate? that's fine I guess" the boss shrugged his shoulders. "lift him up fellas" he signaled his team and turned over to Taehyun again "we're going for a fifth round"

"NO!" Taehyun yelled when the Kai's chains lifted again. the boss smirked and the chains stopped.

he can't go through that again. he can't hear anymore of Kai's screams. he can't let them hurt him again.

"I'll do it- I'll help! just.... just put him down...please.."

..............

the room was dead silent, apart from Yeonjun sniffles here and there, his head rested on his knees and he wiped his tears for the 3rd time in the last few minutes. he felt numb, yet his heart burned in his chest, regret washed over him when he convinced himself he should have been the one taking the bullet, it should have been him. 

Soobin's gone to sleep a while ago, his face paling by the second, but Yeonjun couldn't bring himself to take another look at the younger before they said their words, and parted ways. 

this can't be the end.....

but how fitting would it be if it was. 

the screams resumed a while after Soobin gave in to his physical state. and all Yeonjun could do is hope they'd stop, just for one second so that he could breathe again. so that his heavy chest would manage to take in a full breath of air. but they kept going, along with his guilt, washing him until he swims in self pity and sadness.

this can't be the end..... he wouldn't let it be.

the door opened just as he was about to wipe his tears with the tip of his sleeve. revealing a guard with a fit physic, and a blank face. he held a small bottle of water and threw it over, holding his nose to protect it from the smell as he entered. 

him eyeing Soobin in the process didn't go unnoticed by Yeonjun. he looked much younger than the other guards, maybe even younger than Yeonjun himself, with the proper choice of words, maybe he could get him to help them.

"Sir.." Yeonjun said, hating how pathetic his voice sounded right now. "please, please I'm begging you, treat his bullet wound. I'll do anything you want, please save him.." 

the guard tried his best the ignore Yeonjun as if he wasn't there, must be a part of their training, but Yeonjun could see that he was struggling, his eyes flashed with a bit of sadness when he avoided eye contact with the older.

"how old are you?..." Yeonjun asked while trying to build his composure back up, he's sure he looks like a mad man with his eyes all red and puffy.

he again, ignored Yeonjun, and turned in his heels to leave.

"no! wait! please.." Yeonjun yelled, this might be their only chance of getting out of here alive.

the guard stopped, but his back was still facing Yeonjun.

"my name's Yeonjun.. the guy with the bullet wound is Soobin. I- we.. he's the love of my life, please help him. if he dies.. I won't be able to live without him. I'm begging you... please.." Yeonjun burst into tears despite his attempts to sound stable.

the guard exhaled sharply.

"what do you need?"

..........

"-ai...... Kai?...." the voice sounded distant, and distorted, as if the person taking was speaking in reverb. there was a ringing in his ears,  but Kai ignored that, focusing solely on the voice. it sounded sweet, and kind. Kai wished he could hear if better, but his hearing almost always misfunctioned after a long day at the facility.

"Kai, can you hear me..?"

it sounded closer this time, and more coherent. the words rolled the person's tongue like honey and Kai felt his body filled with comfort at the sweet sound. he tilted his head to try and hear better, but all he got was the sound of water dripping.

and sniffles, the sound of a person crying. they sound sad, and broken. it sounds familiar. Kai's heart begin to ache a bit. 

"I'-m sorry we w-weren't able to protect you... I t-told you you'd b-be safe with us... but-" the words stopped and were replaced by soft sobs. 

"I'm so s-sorry..Love.."

Love?

"Hyu-Hyun-...Hyu-nnie.." his mouth dripped blood as he tried talking and his throat once again burned and dried. it felt scratchy and painful to even talk.

Taehyun's head shot up and he stared at Kai in shock, the boss and his team were long gone, after putting a certain device that circled around Taehyun's neck. with no further instructions, or any instructions whatsoever, they left him and Kai alone. the older spent about 10 minutes trying to get Kai's attention but the boy was unresponsive, until now.

"Love?... Kai? can you hear me?" Taehyun asked, hoping for a positive response.

Kai was sure this time, Taehyun was right in front of him. forgetting that he's chained, and that most of his body is broken, he tries getting up and go to where the voice it, only for the chains to pull him back in a violent manner and he yelped in pain.

"don't move!" Taehyun warned, worry and sadness coating his tear-filled words.

"w-why are you crying?..." Kai asked, his question filled with care and his voice sounded broken when he learned the sobs belonged to no other than his angel. 

Taehyun could only cry harder at the question.

Kai panted, this was way worst then any other punishment\experiment they've put them through. he knew he had it coming, by how furious the boss sounded, but he can barely lift a finger without waves of pain going through his body. 

was the serum still in his system?

" I-I'm sorry H-hueningie.." Taehyun said in between his cry fits.

Kai would've shaken his head if it wasn't a struggle for him to even breathe at the moment.

"no.. H-hyunnie.. I should H-have never-ugh.." a wave of nausea hit his stomach before he could finish his sentence and he knew what had to come next.

his body jerked forward and he threw up black and red liquids from his body. 

the same type of mixture he threw up when he first met the boys at the warehouse. 

"Kai!? someone help him! ahhh!.." Taehyun's body jumped and froze, a sharp pain from his neck reached his head and paralyzed his body.  

the sensation stopped and his body loosened, he didn't have time to even process what was done to him when the tasing started again, and it was as if a hundred bees camped under his skin and stung him all at once.

"Hyunnie?" Kai spit the rest of the mixture on the floor before registering his angel's pained groans.

"ngh... Hmm...... Ahhh!"

"Taehyun!"

and his eyes lit up 

shining in bright blue behind the blindfold.

 .........

"boss, it's working!"

..........

author here.

what do you think so far? any theories on what the tube's for?

silent readers make some noise.

okay ba-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.7K 44
Blaine. A peculiar boy with white hair. Every part of his body is covered with scars and signs of abuse. Depressed and suicidal, he cuts to escape t...
4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
30.3K 951 14
No one is going to read this but if you are... Will realises that he's in love with George and tries to do everything to win his heart. Lots of fluf...
88.6K 4.8K 46
[COMPLETE]: Soobin, a normal college boy who still has a childish mind, a boy who likes fantasies and magics due to his friend Taehyun. But Soobin ne...