IBTVOD 3

By akotocrea

The villain, Lu Junhan, is so treacherous and cunning that he has done all sorts of bad things, and there is... More

Chapter 1064-1070
Chapter 1071-1080
Chapter 1081-1090
Chapter 1091-1100
Chapter 1101-1110
Chapter 1111-1120
Chapter 1131-1140
Chapter 1141-1147

Chapter 1121-1130

8 0 0
By akotocrea

Chapter 1121: I Wanted to Delete His Memory for a Long Time At this
moment, Jian Yi and Lu Junhan, who had not yet gone out and planned to walk for hundreds of years, also arrived.

The two of them were dressed in brocade and long black robes, with long jade bodies and cold faces, and appeared in front of everyone.

Before he could speak, when he raised his eyes, he also saw four small black faces that looked like they had just been dug out of the alchemy furnace.

The two dads fell silent instantly.

Qu Sinian did not give them a chance to turn around and disappear and leave here, and he held a person's shoulder with one hand and said with a smile:
"Yes, that's right, you are not mistaken, your eyes are not blind, these are indeed true, such as fake baggage, it is indeed our family's cub."

Jian Yi: "..." Lu

Junhan: "..."

Jian Yi ignored him, waved his arm, and asked the teacher who came over: "What happened?"

The teacher's mouth moved, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't know where to start.

Maybe this thing is really too bizarre, she has been teaching magic in the god world for so many years, and she has never encountered such an outrageous thing, which has caused her world view to be a little subverted.

Lu Junhan looked at one of the little loli who had been blinking her big eyes, even if she had a black face, and only glanced at her, and very naturally ignored her.

Ask Jane Xi Proverb directly on the side:

"What's going on?"

Jian Xishan glanced at Xiao Lu Li.

Xiao Lu Li didn't know that the last thing her father wanted was to let her speak first, but instead stretched out her little hand, happily pointed to the teacher, and said to Lu Junhan:

"Dad, the teacher is teaching us to bomb the school!"

Lu Junhan: "..." The

teacher was stunned and quickly denied: "No, no, I didn't teach them this, I just taught..."

"And we've learned so well,"

Zhang Yiming pointed to the school palace that was bombed into ruins behind him, and now only a pile of black charcoal remains: "Dad, look, are we bombing well?"

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

"I think it's very good!" Qu Qianqian's little baby took a look and asked her father for credit: "We fried it clean!" Not a single table remained.

Qu Sinian saw that the teacher's face was distorted, and he hurriedly interrupted: "... Baby, you can not talk. [

No clean.] Here's one more point.

Jian Xiyan's children's eyes were sharp, and he suddenly saw that there were only half of the burned tender green leaves at his feet, and he wrote down this string of words with a spell.

With a fire technique, he burned the remaining half of the leaves to ashes, and he pursed his small mouth, and his little face that had always been paralyzed was a little happy:
[This is clean.

Jian Yi: "..." Teacher

: "..." Why

don't you burn me clean!!!
......

Half an hour later.

The teacher looked helpless and collapsed and called the four parents together, and told them what happened:
"I taught them the cleaning technique in the school today, this is the easiest to get started, and the most basic, but also the most likely to use the technique in daily life, the people in the whole school have learned well, but I don't know why, a few of them, practicing and practicing, will practice the fire flame technique."

"I thought that they had already practiced the cleaning technique, and there was still spare energy to practice other techniques, so I didn't think much about it, but in the blink of an eye, they blew up the academy, and by the time I rescued the other cubs, the academy had been burned like this, and the four of them became what they are now."

The cubs will have more or less protective prohibitions on them, and ordinary spells cannot hurt them at all.

Look at these little guys, such a big fire, they are only burned out of the fire smoky face a little blacker, but there is actually no injury on the body.

The first to speak was Qu Sinian, and his attitude was quite sincere:
"I'm sorry teacher, my baby her IQ is actually okay, really okay, she is not stupid, not stupid, not bad brain, she just sometimes can't turn her brain, or it may be behind her ears for a while, and the cleaning technique you said is a fire technique."

Zhang Dazhuang also said: "Yes, teacher, your next lecture is louder, and the ears of my smelly boy are not very good, when I usually beat him, I only dare to fart him. As for his head, especially his ears, I dare not touch it at all, for fear of being touched and completely inaudible, so I have to ask the teacher to bear more burden. Teacher

: "..." So

blame me.

The most fundamental thing is not because these little guys are too naughty?
Fire Flame Technique, is this a technique that can be used in the classroom!

The teacher looked at Lu Junhan and Jian Yi, who had been silent, and felt that they looked more rational and sensible.

Lu Junhan said lightly: "Teacher, I will discipline my cubs more after I go back..."

The teacher is gratified, this is a relatively sensible parent, knowing that his child is naughty and knows how to go back to discipline, but in the next second, he listened to Lu Junhan continue: "Ensure that her hearing can recover as soon as possible." Teacher

: "..." To

put it bluntly, it is to protect the short, no matter how naughty and bad your own cub is, you will not allow others.

The teacher looked at Jian Yi silently: "Your cub can't and can't hear, right?"

Jian Yi nodded: "His hearing is okay." The

teacher breathed a sigh of relief, at least one of the four parents was normal and would not excuse the cub in one go.

Jian Yi said again: "But his brain is not good. Bombing schools, excusable. Teacher

: "..."

Not only the four little guys made people feel bad, but these four parents also made people feel bad, the teacher didn't want to talk anymore, waved his hand weakly, and let them take their cubs away.

Of course, before the four fathers left, they did not forget to send someone to rebuild the school.

Although he protects the short in front of the teacher, he still has to fight, and now he will bomb the school at a young age, and when he grows up in the future, he must not blow up the entire god world.

Especially among these four little guys, one of them has really exploded the world, although it is unconscious, but Qu Si Nian they still have to worry.

Qu Sinian whispered to the others, "You say.", I have now deleted the memory of my baby, is it still time.

Zhang Dazhuang rolled up his sleeves, as if he wanted to make a big fight: "I want to delete it together!" I wanted to delete his memory for a long time.

Qu Sinian raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you afraid of your parents?"

Zhang Dazhuang: "Compared to not knowing how much mess to clean up for this stinky boy after coming to school, and how many accusations from teachers, I think my parents are not so terrible."

This time they are lucky, meet a good teacher, flicker and flicker and pass, if they encounter a bad one in the future, they are scolded and bloody, they can't refute it, maybe they will have to hand the teacher cigarettes and alcohol.

And this situation is likely to be more than once or twice, Zhang Dazhuang feels that his parents are not so terrifying.

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1122 - I Want Sister
Li Also Qu Sinian thought deeply about this.

And it's quite bad to clean up the mess for these little things every time.

Delete their memories, and these little guys should be in peace.

After all, the ability to break into trouble has become a habit engraved in the bones in the mortal world.

Now back to the god world, originally these days are fine, there is no trouble, the world is peaceful, everything is very harmonious and quiet, but now they remember it and bring this habit to the god world.

On the first day of recovering his memory and reuniting, he broke into such a big disaster of bombing the school, and he may not know what will be blown up in the future.

Qu Sinian: "..." To

put it bluntly, if this memory is not deleted quickly, in the long run, either these little guys will die or they will die.

According to the laws of the mortal world, several of them are more likely to die.

Qu Sinian and Zhang Dazhuang reached a consensus without any obstacles, but only the two of them were not enough, and they looked at Jian Yi.

Jian Yi bowed his head slightly, obviously he had no opinion, and in the end, there was one Lu Junhan who was the most troublesome.

They all heard that Xiao Lu Li personally went to the mortal world to save her father.

No matter what not very good memories have happened in the mortal world, just with this strong filial piety, they can't bear to delete this memory, which is proof of the child's love for his father.

It depends on what Lu Junhan plans.

......

When the three of them were discussing, Lu Junhan's side was not idle, it should be said that as long as this little cub of his family was there, he could not be idle.

"Dad, look, this is the spell I just learned in class today!"

Under Lu Junhan's cleaning technique, Xiao Lu Li's dark little face has returned to its original white tenderness, and has changed from a small briquette that has just been dug out of the alchemy furnace to a soft and cute double ponytailed little loli.

Her big black eyes were still bright and moving, shining with a clear and unfamiliar light.

When the school was bombed just now, the little girl happily introduced to her father the "achievements" of their bombing school, but the father did not react.

Xiao Lu Li also thought that his father was too stupid to understand what it meant to bomb school, nor did he understand what they had learned today.

So, Xiao Lu Li planned to demonstrate it to his father again.

Be sure to let Dad know how good she is!
This spell teacher just taught it once, and she learned it!

Of course, little loli is only used to learning, as for whether the water that comes out of the cleaning technique after casting the spell, or the fire that can burn people into carbon, it is not within her consideration, as long as the spell is cast, it can produce something, and the little girl feels that she has learned very well!
You can show it to Dad!
Dad will definitely praise her!

"Dad, look at me, I'm super powerful!"

As her words fell, a super large flame about half a human height burst out of her small hand, which could not be said to be exactly the same as the water cleaning technique taught by the teacher, but could only be said to be irrelevant.

"And it's going to explode."

Before Lu Junhan could react, the huge flame in the palm of his hand "banged", and a violent explosion occurred, and in an instant, countless sparks scattered.

Lu Junhan was still prepared, and while a spell went over to extinguish the raging flames, he quickly brought out a certain little loli who didn't know that he had broken into trouble again.

The explosion did not affect them.

But Qu Sinian, who was still chatting next to Xiao Luli, they were not so lucky, they were not prepared at all, they were not guarded at all, and they were blown up!

Although everyone is not a cub, there is no protection ban of cubs on their bodies, but fortunately, the strength is high, and the damage is not there, but the face is instantly blackened by the smoke that exploded.

Qu Sinian: "..."
Zhang Dazhuang: "..."
Jian Yi: "..."

They kind of know how this school was bombed, and why these little guys' faces are so dark.

The culprit is indeed the cutest and most harmless of the four!
Qu Sinian quickly cleaned themselves, and then looked at Lu Junhan, who was a parent, condemningly.

After Lu Junhan cried a little loli who broke into trouble, he repaired and cleaned the place on his body that was burned by the flames.

Only then did he say with an expressionless face:
"Delete, I'll delete all her memories when I go back."

Obviously, it was too skinny, even Lu Junhan couldn't bear it.

Not only did she have to delete her memory, but the soul power didn't seem to be sealed enough, otherwise she wouldn't have made such a large ball of flames, and she said that the explosion exploded.

When he went back, he sealed all the soul power of this little fat girl, and see how she used spells!
"Woooo Don't slap me! The

little loli who was crying didn't hear the words clearly, but she heard the word "delete", and suddenly cried even harder: "If you slap me, I, I will be blown away..." Qu Sinian: "..."

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

When your father is an iron fan princess, a door can fan you to the Flame Mountain.

Even after breaking into two disasters, and her face cried so hard, the green tendons on Lu Junhan's forehead all came out, bent her fingers, and knocked her little head melon.

"Shut up!"

Seeing that her father not only did not praise her for being powerful, but also slapped her and blew her and hit her, the little loli came from it, feeling that she was really miserable and miserable, "Wow", holding her head in her little hand, crying even more fiercely:
"Woooo

He couldn't stay in this Divine Realm.

"Sent you."

Lu Junhan deliberately stuffed the crying little girl with tears in front of Qu Sinian, and sure enough, the little loli stopped crying in an instant, and only looked at her father with big eyes with tears in her eyes, as if she was watching a super villain.

Who knows, Qu Sinian reacted even more than the little girl, as if hiding from some flood beast, he took several steps back:
"No, no, no, I can't stand it, no, I can't stand it, no, no, no, I don't want it, don't give it to me!!"

He said several "no" in a row, which shows how resistant Qu Sinian is, resisted to the point of being a little crazy.

"Eh, I want me,"

On the contrary, Qu Qianqian's little friend was very happy, she waited for a long time, and finally waited for Sister Lili's father to not want her, "Uncle Lu, you give Sister Lili to me,

I want it."

Lu Junhan: "..." Qu

Sinian: "..."

No, baby, what's the difference between you and me!
"I want me too."

Zhang Yiming also came over to make a scene, he raised his little hand, "I also want sister Lili."
Zhang Dazhuang's face changed, and he picked up
Zhang Yiming: "You want a fart, I see you want to die!"

Zhang Yiming struggled in his father's big hands: "I don't want farts, I don't want to die, I want sister Lili!"

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

As for Jian Xizhen, before he could express his opinion, Jian Yi took the lead and sealed his mouth with a prohibition.

After Jian Xichen glanced at his father with an idiot's eyes, he withdrew his gaze and used a spell to write in the air:
[I also want Sister Li!!!!

Jian Yi: "..."

Misstep, forgetting that this little rabbit cub doesn't like to talk.

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1123 - Memory Deleted

That's right, Jian Xi Yan in the mortal world suffers from mild autism, has an introverted personality, can't speak, and is in a hurry, only to hold out a word or two.

But Jian Xiyan of the Divine Realm has no psychological problems at all, he doesn't speak, he doesn't like to talk.

Beat Xiao is a little cool cub who is even more silent than his father.

"No, no, no," After the three little cubs expressed their opinions, Lu Junhan's face sank a little, and before he spoke,

Xiao Lu Li first stretched out his little hand with teary eyes and hugged his father's long legs: "Woo-woo, I want my father." Lu

Junhan's gloomy complexion was slightly better.

Who knows, Qu Qianqian, Zhang Yiming, and Jian Xishen were not only not hit, but even happier, and the three of them ran over with bright eyes and said in unison:
"Sister Lili (sister), I can be your father!"

The one he said is called an earth-shattering, not afraid of death at all, and rushing to be a father.

Frightened, Qu Sinian quickly covered the mouth of their little cub.

Qu Sinian looked at Lu Junhan, whose face was completely blackened, and smiled: "Cough, the child is not sensible, I will delete her memory when I go back!"

Especially this part of her sister Lili!

Zhang Dazhuang also said: "Yes, yes, I deleted it when I went back!" Guaranteed to delete!

Jian Yi looked at the idiot with Jian Xi's little cub again, and while covering his mouth with his big hand, his condensed face nodded slightly, assured: "I will also delete it." "

......

After returning to the palace of the Taoyuan Land, Xiao Lu Li was still choking and sobbing, she tearfully released the hand holding her father, turned her head and smoked, and ran to her mother to complain, just entered the side hall is a sentence:
"Mom, mom, dad he doesn't want me anymore woo-woo, he said he wanted to give me to Uncle Qu, and also said he wanted to slap me!" He's bad..."
Lu Junhan: "..."

This little fat girl is tired of living?
He dared to sue him.

"Eh, baby, you came back just right,"

Xiao Jue Tianzun smiled and put away the flame at hand, and brought out a steaming meat bun from the steamer on the stove:
"Here, how about tasting the xiaolongbao I just made, this time I improved it, and it is guaranteed to be even better than what your father made!"

As soon as the white and soft bun came out, the black eyes of the little loli who ran over to complain were directly rounded, and immediately stopped the steps forward, as if being chased by a ghost, turned around, and ran to her father's complaint at the fastest speed that both ponytails flew up:
"Woo woo dad, help dad, mom she wants me to die again..."

Xiaojue Tianzun: "..."

Very well, baby, you offended your father and your mother at once.

Xiaolongbao's power is undoubtedly very great, Xiao Loli instantly forgot that her father did not treat her badly, but instead hugged Lu Junhan's legs, crying, "Dad, people, people don't want to die
..."
Lu Junhan: "..."

Lu Junhan began to hesitate whether to delete the memory of this little thing, now that there is a memory, the IQ is not very high, what if those memories are deleted, the IQ becomes lower.

Now it's just stupid, and after deleting it, it is likely to become stupid.

Without waiting for Lu Junhan to get tangled, Zhang Dazhuang sent a message:
[If the memory is not deleted, it will not be deleted in this life!] If I put it here, delete my memory, I won't delete the memory of that smelly boy in my family again!

Qu Sinian: [Me too! Whoever mentions to me about deleting memories again, who am I anxious about!

Jian Yi: [?

Lu Junhan: [You guys have a brain problem?

Jian Yi: [It's okay, don't give Chuanyin Yupei to your little cubs to play.]

After a long time, the two replied.

Zhang Dazhuang: [President Lu, President Jian, have you deleted the memory of your little cub?]

Jian Yi: [Not yet, he didn't let me get close, he should have heard our previous conversation.]

Zhang Dazhuang: [What about President Lu?]

Lu Junhan: [Not yet, she was too close and didn't find a chance to start.]

Zhang Dazhuang: [... You two are really two extremes.
After
another half an hour, Qu Sinian sighed: [If you don't delete it, don't delete it first, I deleted my baby's memory, and I don't know what went wrong, after deleting the memory, she can't recognize me as a father, after restoring, she knows that I deleted her memory, and now she is still gambling with me to ignore me, don't mention how miserable. ]

Zhang Dazhuang: [You're okay, that smelly boy in my family deleted his memories and thought he was my father! ] Grabbed me hard to call my son, I was crazy, finally grabbed people, gave him a regain of his memory, he turned around and complained to my parents, saying that I deleted his memory, this is good, I was scolded by my parents for two hours, my parents almost broke off relations with me, are you miserable with me? So this memory really can't be deleted!

Jian Yi was silent: [It's late, it's already deleted.]

Qu Si Nian: [... Does your cub still know you?

Zhang Dazhuang: [... Did your cub call you son?

Jian Yi: [Neither.]

Qu Sinian and Zhang Dazhuang breathed a sigh of relief: [That's fine.

Jian Yi's face was expressionless: [Not only that, he also loves to talk.

Qu Sinian: [This is a good thing.

Zhang Dazhuang: [Yes, when you were in the mortal world before, didn't you always think that your children were too quiet and didn't like to talk?] How good now.

Qu Sinian: [That's right, I think you really don't need to recover this, our is a last resort, I, when I think that after my baby memory is deleted, I don't know my father, my heart is dripping blood, I can only restore her, now she ignores me, I'm still a little stuffed.

Zhang Dazhuang: [I'm not, I just can't tolerate that smelly boy riding on my head and calling me son, after all, I am his old son, so I might as well restore his memory and help him clean up the mess.] But Mr. Jane, you can really do without recovery, it is good that children love to talk.

Jian Yi continued: [Then he pulled everyone passing by and said no less than a hundred bad things about me.

Qu Sinian: [......]
Zhang Dazhuang: [...]

Jian Yi: [Thanks to him, now the entire snake tribe knows that I am poor, ugly and without money, with a dark heart, and I am still thereThe bad guy who loves to beat the cub and kills the cub no less than 500 times.

After three
seconds of silence, Qu Sinian

said: [Then you better stop talking, hurry up and restore his memory.

Jian Yi: [I'm working hard. This little bastard is too vigilant.

Qu Sinian and Zhang Dazhuang observed a silence for him for three minutes, and then asked the person who had not appeared: [What about President Lu?

Zhang Dazhuang: [Yes, Mr. Lu, if you haven't deleted your memory, don't delete it first, the three of us, none of us delete the memory and don't want to recover.

Qu Sinian: [That's right, deleting memories will make people unfortunate.

Lu Junhan: [It's late.]

Lu Junhan: [It has been deleted.]

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1124 - Lao Lu, Are You Okay Now?
Qu Sinian: [...]
Zhang Dazhuang: [......]

Jian Yi: [......] After
about two minutes of long silence, Qu Sinian asked tremblingly: [Lao Lu, are you okay now?]

】 Lu Junhan silently glanced at the little ponytailed loli standing on the edge of the stove not far away, elated, like crazy, and lowered his head and replied with two words: [Not good.
After
another ten minutes, Zhang Dazhuang asked: [Are you still alive?]

Lu Junhan: [I'm dying.]

Qusi Year: 【??? No way??

Zhang Dazhuang: [Is it so serious?]

】 "Daddy dad, look, this is the small bag that my mother just taught me to make,"

Without waiting for Lu Junhan to continue to reply, the little girl who followed her mother to learn to knead dough ran over happily, she spread her little hands and showed her father the solid dough in the palm of her hand.

I don't know what the hell she added to it, a big ball, black and wu, like a big briquette, among the briquettes, there are also some dead grass and fallen leaves, like they didn't hold it firmly when pinching, rolling on the ground several times, black and dirty, and it can kill people at a glance.

Not only is this dough fatal, but what she says is also fatal:

"Mom said, although it is not as good as what she did, but compared with my father, what I made is also good, wait for a soak in water, and then burn it twice with fire, I blow it three more times, dad you can eat it again!"

Lu Junhan: "..."
After
the little girl's memory was deleted, it was like being poured with countless wines, and it was very high.

Usually shunned by her mother's "craftsmanship", seeing that her mother's newly released Xiaolongbao can be scared and cry alive, turning her head and running, for fear that one accidentally smells the smell of Xiaolongbao and dies.

After the memory was deleted, her temperament changed greatly, not only was she not afraid, but she was also very happy to come over and tell her mother that she wanted to learn to make bags, and she wanted to make the most delicious bags.

Can make Xiao Jue Tianzun's heart burst into joy, and he is doing his best to teach her.

In just half an hour, this little thing kneaded all kinds of dough, green, purple, yellow, blue, and her favorite pink, saying that she was going to steam them all for her favorite father.

Now he pinched a black dirty dough, even if it was almost any color, even the color of the rainbow was almost collected by her, but Lu Junhan wanted to turn his head and leave, leaving this dangerous little fat girl, but he couldn't go.

The memory of this little thing has just been deleted, in order to avoid discomfort, or other "crazy" situations, it is best to stay by her side on the first day of memory deletion, in case of accidents.

In case something goes wrong, adjust it in time.

This also meant that Lu Junhan could only sit here all the time, watching her tinker with a pile of dough that could kill people.

Soon, the little girl happily held the buns of a large steamer, no, holding a large steamer with a colorful dough as hard as a stone and ran out.

She put the steamer on the stone table, and the little milk voice said crisply:
"Dad, you eat the black one first, mom said, the black one has just been put in, it hasn't been really (steamed) for a long time, it is fresher, fresh is more delicious, and other fake ones may not be very delicious."

Lu Junhan glanced at her lightly, trying not to look at the pile of spicy things in front of him as much as possible, and quietly spoke, "Why don't you eat it yourself?"

"I've been doing it for a long, long time," Little Lori opened her big dark eyes, her eyes were clear, and she pouted her little mouth, "I want my father to be the first to eat it."

Just like telling a story, she wanted to be the first to tell her father!
"I'm not hungry for a while."

Unfortunately, Lu Junhan still couldn't afford this filial piety, so he pushed the steamer in front of the little girl and said, "Eat it yourself."

"Okay,"

Little Loli pulled her head, Lu Junhan thought she had given up, and her tight and narrow brows loosened slightly, but they were not completely relaxed.

Seeing that although the little loli next to her memory was deleted, her mentality was still very good, and she was depressed for only two seconds, and she revived again, and cleaned up the steamer with her little hands:
"Dad, then you can eat this green one!" Mom said that it seems to have added some greens, green vegetables can be pig flowers (to aid digestion), after eating, you will be hungry. Then, when you're hungry, you can eat this fresh black color back! Isn't it awesome!

Little Lori took into account her father's diet arrangements in all aspects.

Lu Junhan: "..." I

may die after eating.

A slight crack appeared on the man's always cold and white face, and he was already thinking about whether to restore the memory of this little thing.

If she doesn't recover, she can only collect her father's body.

But Lu Junhan is not a person who will give up easily, and he has always been decisive in killing, and he rarely regrets the decisions he makes, and he plans to struggle again and continue to wait and see.

Lu Junhan didn't look at the green dough, and only stated a very convincing-looking fact in a light tone, "I don't like to eat green vegetables."

"Yes,"

Xiao Riku reacted.

Like her father, she didn't like to eat greens, she grabbed the green dough with greens on her face full of disgust, wrinkled her little face, and threw it far away:

"This is a bad thing, dad, let's not eat it!"

Saying that, the little loli was forgetful again, and began to promote her very fresh, obviously unsteamed black dough again: "Dad, then you eat this, this is super delicious!"

This positive sales look, people who don't know, thought she had eaten before.

"I'm not hungry."

Lu Junhan circled the words back.

However, this little thing really deserves to be his daughter, and if it is really difficult, after the green dough dies and the black dough dies temporarily, she moves out her yellow dough and introduces it with great interest:

"Then Daddy, you eat this!" This one has snacks, so you can eat it if you're not hungry!

Lu Junhan: "..."

With this color, I thought you would only have something if you added some toilets.

Lu Junhan expressionlessly refused again: "I don't like snacks."

"Dad, you're a picky eater," Little Lori frowned and looked at her dad with a condemning face, "This is not okay, children who are picky eaters are not good, they will not grow fat." "
After
speaking, the little girl rolled up her sleeves, showed off the general, let her father see her fat pout, and could pinch out the fleshy little arm with a pinch: "Look at me, I am very fat, not picky eater at all."

Lu Junhan: "..." Lu

Junhan couldn't bear it anymore, and raised his eyes to look at her: "Believe it or not, I will beat you."
After
the little loli deleted her memory, she was even less afraid of him, she pouted her small mouth, puffed out her face and "snorted": "Dad, you just don't get fat!"

She whispered, "Even if you beat me, you can't get fat!"

Lu Junhan: "..."

(End of chapter)

2021-12-03 Author: Qu Xiaoxi

Chapter 1125 - I'll

Burn the Fire Lu Junhan looked at the little girl's arrogant appearance of shaking her head, her deep eyes gradually narrowed, and her white fingers tapped the stone table.

Three seconds later, he raised his chin slightly and signaled to the little ponytailed loli in front of him: "Come here."

"Don't,"

The little girl's small hand instantly held her head, wrinkled her little pink face, and her expression was fierce:

"If people go over, you will definitely hit me!"

She pouted her red little mouth, and the little milk voice muttered:

"And you will hit people's farts after hitting people's heads. Stock, after beating people's farts . The stock will also fall back and hit people's heads! I don't want to go over!

Lu Junhan raised his eyebrows, "As long as you come over, I promise not to hit you."

"I don't believe it," Little Lori still refused to be fooled, "You'll definitely hit me!" Dad, don't try to lie to me, I'm not good to cheat now, I'm seven years old, no, three hundred..."

The little girl's little brows wrinkled tightly, looking down and breaking her fingers and calculating, although the memory was deleted, but she remembered that she had always felt that she had started elementary school, she was already seven years old, but why was she only seven years old, she was obviously three hundred years old, in the end, her little head almost exploded, I had to look up with teary eyes and ask for help from the person on the other side:
"Dad, how old am I now? Why don't I remember how old I was!

Lu Junhan: "..."

"Dad, do you remember how old you are?" Little Lori asked again.

Lu Junhan didn't want to answer her such a mentally retarded question, but Xiao Lu Li saw that he didn't speak, and thought that he didn't know either, so he was immediately relieved and said cheerfully:
"It turns out that dad you don't know ah, then the family will be relieved."

Lu Junhan: "..."
After
being relieved, little Loli remembered her colorful big longbao, raised her crystal clear eyes, and said happily: "Dad, are you hungry now?" You can eat all of these!

Lu Junhan: "... Not hungry.

After the little girl's memory was deleted, she seemed to be more forgetful, and after hearing her father say that she was not hungry, she continued to introduce her green dough for the third time, "Dad,
then you can eat this green one!" Mom said that it seems to have added some greens, green vegetables can be pig flowers (to aid digestion), after eating, you will be hungry. Then, when you're hungry, you can eat this fresh black color back! Isn't it awesome!

However, the words that came out were exactly the same as before, no word difference, and in this matter, it strangely showed an amazing memory.

Lu Junhan: "..."

In order to avoid a certain little fat girl continuing to sell her yellow snack dough, black fresh dough, Lu Junhan said directly:
"Take it, I don't want to eat anything."

"Why," the little loli enthusiastically promoted, "this is really delicious!" Dad, you'll definitely want to eat the next one after eating one!

Lu Junhan: "..." There

is no next one.

I've finished eating one, and I'm probably gone.

Lu Junhan had a hunch that if he continued to talk like this, he would only end endlessly, or continue to repeat the previous conversation.

So, he simply stood up from his position, and under the little girl's confused eyes, his fingers pinched his wrist, and then he took the ignorant little girl over and skillfully beat her on the ass.

Little Lori: "..."

...

"Mom!" The little girl happily went out with a large steamer, and not long after, she ran back crying: "Woo mom, dad, he hit me..."

Although Xiaojue Tianzun knew that this little fat girl went out with the cage of dough that she couldn't stand it, she would definitely be severely pumped by her father, even if the dough couldn't be beaten, just the little fat girl's own angry ability, she would definitely invite a beating for herself.

But people don't die for themselves, she can't stand this little fat girl, just kneading a dough, she asked her no less than a hundred questions, and finally Xiaojue Tianzun's heart disease was about to be angry out, and before she couldn't help it, she could only coax her to find her father.

Now seeing that she really came back crying, I had to pretend not to know and ask:
"Huh? Why did he hit you?

"I don't, I don't know..."

The little girl's beautiful big eyes were full of tears, not only the eye sockets were red, but even the tip of her nose was shining, and her small hands wiped her tears:

"I just stood there, I didn't mess with him, dad he beat me, kept beating me, They're going to beat me to death..."

Xiao Jue Tianzun: "... And later?

"Then I didn't dare to stand there," the little girl sobbed and choked up, "I, I changed the place to stand, but Dad still wanted to beat me, and then I came back..."

Crying and crying, little Loli hugged Xiaojue Tianzun and sniffed:

"Mom, I don't want to go to my dad now, go to my dad, he always beats me, and when he doesn't hit me, I'll go to my dad again..."

The implication is that before looking for my father, I have to stay with my mother.

Xiaojue Tianzun just kicked the ball to her father, but unexpectedly, it was kicked back by her father.

Xiaojue Tianzun: "..."

!!!

Ye Yu, count you ruthless!!!

"Mom, you can teach me to make buns again,"

Little Loli cried for a while, then stopped crying, turned her head to look at the flour on the table, and was happy again, her little face was full of eager light:

"I still want to make buns."

Xiao Jue Tianzun: "..." Half

an hour later——
After the loud "bang" of the
side hall, several violent sounds erupted one after another, and the palace people sweeping the floor outside were directly frightened.

Not long after, Xiao Jue Tianzun had a black face, and from the billowing smoke, a small briquette came out of it, and the little briquette clapped his little hand happily, and the little milk voice said crisply:

"Mom, I will make a fire myself!"

Xiaojue Tianzun: "..."

Yes, the first time it burned, it blew up the entire side hall.

And to this day, the side hall is still blowing up.

ShinoJue Tianzun couldn't bear it, and after finding Ye Yu in the main hall, she strode over, threw the black little loli she was carrying in her hand into her father's arms, and said with a black face:

"Look at her! Don't let her take half a step into the kitchen of the side hall! Otherwise, I will die with her!" Ye

Yu: "..." After

turning around the little loli with a black face in her arms, she just wanted to say something, who knows, she looked up and saw her father.

She obviously forgot that her father had hit her before, her eyes were clear, amazingly bright, and she shouted happily:

"Dad!"

Ye Yu: "..."

Little Loli doesn't mind that her father doesn't reply to her words, anyway, she can talk for a day by herself, and she is a good hand at finding topics.

So, not long after, the little girl found a topic to talk about with her father, who had been reunited for a long time, and only listened to her say enthusiastically:

"Dad, let me tell you oh, I will burn the fire!"

Lu Junhan: "..."

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1126 - I Won't Give Dad You Enough to Eat
Seeing that Dad didn't speak, Xiao Lu Li held her freshly burned black little face, and specially emphasized it again:
"I really will burn the fire."

In order to let her father see how powerful she is, Xiao Lu Li said that if you burn the fire, you will burn the fire, and she will play cards completely out of common sense, Lu Junhan simply did not have time to stop it, and a large flame burst out of her black black little hand.

"Dad, look!"

Probably familiar with this spell, and probably too much to let her father know how powerful she is, the little girl exerted her full strength, this time the flame is even greater than the fire that came out several times before!

The attendant was directly taken aback: "Little Highness, take it back quickly, it's dangerous for you to play with fire like this..."
Before the word "danger" could be spoken, there was a loud "bang
", and in less than half a second, the huge flame exploded!
This time, not to mention the attendant who did not react in time, even Lu Junhan did not dodge.

Attendant: "..."
Lu Junhan: "..."

Very well, he is about to learn to kill children.

......

After a day, Qu Sinian exhausted all his strength, and finally coaxed Qu Qianqian's little baby who was angry with him because of deleting her memory, and most importantly, because she deleted the memory of her favorite Lili sister.

After Zhang Yiming recovered his memory, he immediately told his grandparents about Zhang Dazhuang's deletion of his memory.

Therefore, on the day that Qu Sinian coaxed people, Zhang Dazhuang was scolded miserably for a day.

As for Jian Yi, he deeply realized the benefits of Jian Xizun not speaking, and tried his best to finally catch this little cub who was saying bad things about him everywhere.

And after Jian Xizhen's memory was restored, he had a paralyzed little face, stepped on his father several times in the past, and whitened his father's eyes several times, and snorted in disgust, as if he was too lazy to pay attention to such a boring, and deleted other people's memories everywhere, turned around and left, leaving his father with a crisp and neat little back.

Jian Yi: "..."

Although the whole process was more or less bumpy, the three fathers finally finished their cubs.

After this time, they don't want to delete the memories of these little guys at all, delete their memories, isn't this making trouble for themselves.

After Qu Sinian cleaned up, seeing that no one replied for a long time, he couldn't help but ask: [President Lu, my side is almost done, how are you doing over there now?]

Zhang Dazhuang was scolded, but also said: "My side has also done it.

Jian Yi looked at Jian Xi who was reading with his back to him not far away, thought about it, and replied: [Almost done. ]

Half an hour later, Lu Junhan replied: [......]

Qu Sinian was relieved to see him reply: [It's okay, it's good to be alive.

Zhang Dazhuang: [It's good to be alive.]

Jian Yi: [Good.

Lu Junhan: [...]

Without waiting for them to ask aloud, Lu Junhan directly replied: [I have restored all her memories.

Lu Junhan said expressionlessly: [After she made a bunch of colored dough in an attempt to poison me, and after blowing up the side hall and the main hall, I didn't want me to survive, I restored her memory.

】 Yes, after Lu Junhan struggled, he still chose not to struggle.

Qu Sinian: [...]
Jian Yi: [......]
Zhang Dazhuang: [......]

????
After deleting the memory, how can you become a terrorist?

Either poison or blow up the house.

Isn't it really a different person?

But these little guys deleted their memories, and they had any reactions, although they couldn't believe it, they knew Lu Junhan's character, and they shouldn't mess around.

Qu Sinian comforted him: [Now that the memory has recovered, it should be fine, right?]

In Qu Sinian's opinion, the best of the four little guys is probably Xiao Lu Li.

Although she is the most likely to break into trouble, who let her be her father's little dog legs, and the brain is simple, does not remember revenge, every time angry can not be angry for long, if her father coaxed her again, she can change from angry to happy in a second.

Lu Junhan looked at this news and fell silent, looking at the little man who was packing his luggage not far away.

I don't know if it's good or not.

"Hmph, stinky, people don't play with you anymore!"

The little girl recovered her memory, knowing that her father deleted her memory, she immediately packed up her things, she carried her small package on her back, puffed out her little fat face, turned her head and went out:

"I'll go play with my husband!"

That's right, when Lu Junhan restored her memory, she didn't know what went wrong, not only remembering her memory of being beaten by her father before, but also remembering her gradually forgotten "husband".

Then blatantly began to rebel.

It was like her father was dead.

Lu Junhan's face was calm, and he just wanted to take the person back, continue to beat, and then let her roll to her familiar corner to reflect, but his fingertips touched the things contained in her bulging package, all hard, hard like stones, not the softness of clothes, couldn't help frowning, and asked out loud:

"What are you inside?"

"The bag I just made!"

Lu Junhan tilted his head to look at the stone table, originally placed in the steamer, the colorful dough was all gone, the little loli was obviously still angry, and the milk snorted:
"I don't give it to your father to eat, I'll bring it to my husband to eat!" you off!

After the little girl's words fell, knowing what she was carrying, Lu Junhan instantly released the big hand holding her, and his eyebrows were faint: "Oh, then you go." Little

Lori: "..."

"Dad, I'm really going!"

Little Lori took a step out, saw that her father did not mean to keep her, turned back again, and seriously emphasized: "I really really went."

"Hmm," Lu Junhan looked at the almost burning twists and turns on the desk, a technique passed, all the twists and turns were new, and no trace of burning could be seen: "Go early and return early."

Little girl: "

The little girl stood in place for a while, saw that her father really ignored her, turned her head, and really left.

Lu Junhan raised his eyes to look at her, and then withdrew his gaze, looking unhurried, as if he was not worried at all, but the attendant next to him who changed his clothes couldn't help but say:

"Lord, wouldn't it be dangerous for His Royal Highness to go out like this?"

Lu Junhan said without raising his head: "No."
The
attendant was stunned, and without waiting for him to ask Lu Junhan why he was so sure, in the next second, there was a movement at the door.

The waiter looked over and saw that Xiao Lu Li had returned with her small dough package.

At this time, Lu Jun's cold voice reached his ears: "She doesn't even know where the other party is, where can she find it." Can't

find it, naturally can only come back.

Attendant: "..."

Sure enough, the next moment, I saw the wilted little loli come to the rescue with teary eyes: "Dad, do you know where my husband lives?"

(End of chapter)

vChapter 1126 - I Won't Give Dad You Enough to Eat

Seeing that Dad didn't speak, Xiao Lu Li held her freshly burned black little face, and specially emphasized it again:
"I really will burn the fire."

In order to let her father see how powerful she is, Xiao Lu Li said that if you burn the fire, you will burn the fire, and she will play cards completely out of common sense, Lu Junhan simply did not have time to stop it, and a large flame burst out of her black black little hand.

"Dad, look!"

Probably familiar with this spell, and probably too much to let her father know how powerful she is, the little girl exerted her full strength, this time the flame is even greater than the fire that came out several times before!

The attendant was directly taken aback: "Little Highness, take it back quickly, it's dangerous for you to play with fire like this..."
Before the word "danger" could be spoken, there was a loud "bang
", and in less than half a second, the huge flame exploded!
This time, not to mention the attendant who did not react in time, even Lu Junhan did not dodge.

Attendant: "..."
Lu Junhan: "..."

Very well, he is about to learn to kill children.

......

After a day, Qu Sinian exhausted all his strength, and finally coaxed Qu Qianqian's little baby who was angry with him because of deleting her memory, and most importantly, because she deleted the memory of her favorite Lili sister.

After Zhang Yiming recovered his memory, he immediately told his grandparents about Zhang Dazhuang's deletion of his memory.

Therefore, on the day that Qu Sinian coaxed people, Zhang Dazhuang was scolded miserably for a day.

As for Jian Yi, he deeply realized the benefits of Jian Xizun not speaking, and tried his best to finally catch this little cub who was saying bad things about him everywhere.

And after Jian Xizhen's memory was restored, he had a paralyzed little face, stepped on his father several times in the past, and whitened his father's eyes several times, and snorted in disgust, as if he was too lazy to pay attention to such a boring, and deleted other people's memories everywhere, turned around and left, leaving his father with a crisp and neat little back.

Jian Yi: "..."

Although the whole process was more or less bumpy, the three fathers finally finished their cubs.

After this time, they don't want to delete the memories of these little guys at all, delete their memories, isn't this making trouble for themselves.

After Qu Sinian cleaned up, seeing that no one replied for a long time, he couldn't help but ask: [President Lu, my side is almost done, how are you doing over there now?]

Zhang Dazhuang was scolded, but also said: "My side has also done it.

Jian Yi looked at Jian Xi who was reading with his back to him not far away, thought about it, and replied: [Almost done. ]

Half an hour later, Lu Junhan replied: [......]

Qu Sinian was relieved to see him reply: [It's okay, it's good to be alive.

Zhang Dazhuang: [It's good to be alive.]

Jian Yi: [Good.

Lu Junhan: [...]

Without waiting for them to ask aloud, Lu Junhan directly replied: [I have restored all her memories.

Lu Junhan said expressionlessly: [After she made a bunch of colored dough in an attempt to poison me, and after blowing up the side hall and the main hall, I didn't want me to survive, I restored her memory.

】 Yes, after Lu Junhan struggled, he still chose not to struggle.

Qu Sinian: [...]
Jian Yi: [......]
Zhang Dazhuang: [......]

????
After deleting the memory, how can you become a terrorist?

Either poison or blow up the house.

Isn't it really a different person?

But these little guys deleted their memories, and they had any reactions, although they couldn't believe it, they knew Lu Junhan's character, and they shouldn't mess around.

Qu Sinian comforted him: [Now that the memory has recovered, it should be fine, right?]

In Qu Sinian's opinion, the best of the four little guys is probably Xiao Lu Li.

Although she is the most likely to break into trouble, who let her be her father's little dog legs, and the brain is simple, does not remember revenge, every time angry can not be angry for long, if her father coaxed her again, she can change from angry to happy in a second.

Lu Junhan looked at this news and fell silent, looking at the little man who was packing his luggage not far away.

I don't know if it's good or not.

"Hmph, stinky, people don't play with you anymore!"

The little girl recovered her memory, knowing that her father deleted her memory, she immediately packed up her things, she carried her small package on her back, puffed out her little fat face, turned her head and went out:

"I'll go play with my husband!"

That's right, when Lu Junhan restored her memory, she didn't know what went wrong, not only remembering her memory of being beaten by her father before, but also remembering her gradually forgotten "husband".

Then blatantly began to rebel.

It was like her father was dead.

Lu Junhan's face was calm, and he just wanted to take the person back, continue to beat, and then let her roll to her familiar corner to reflect, but his fingertips touched the things contained in her bulging package, all hard, hard like stones, not the softness of clothes, couldn't help frowning, and asked out loud:

"What are you inside?"

"The bag I just made!"

Lu Junhan tilted his head to look at the stone table, originally placed in the steamer, the colorful dough was all gone, the little loli was obviously still angry, and the milk snorted:
"I don't give it to your father to eat, I'll bring it to my husband to eat!" you off!

After the little girl's words fell, knowing what she was carrying, Lu Junhan instantly released the big hand holding her, and his eyebrows were faint: "Oh, then you go." Little

Lori: "..."

"Dad, I'm really going!"

Little Lori took a step out, saw that her father did not mean to keep her, turned back again, and seriously emphasized: "I really really went."

"Hmm," Lu Junhan looked at the almost burning twists and turns on the desk, a technique passed, all the twists and turns were new, and no trace of burning could be seen: "Go early and return early."

Little girl: "

The little girl stood in place for a while, saw that her father really ignored her, turned her head, and really left.

Lu Junhan raised his eyes to look at her, and then withdrew his gaze, looking unhurried, as if he was not worried at all, but the attendant next to him who changed his clothes couldn't help but say:

"Lord, wouldn't it be dangerous for His Royal Highness to go out like this?"

Lu Junhan said without raising his head: "No."
The
attendant was stunned, and without waiting for him to ask Lu Junhan why he was so sure, in the next second, there was a movement at the door.

The waiter looked over and saw that Xiao Lu Li had returned with her small dough package.

At this time, Lu Jun's cold voice reached his ears: "She doesn't even know where the other party is, where can she find it." Can't

find it, naturally can only come back.

Attendant: "..."

Sure enough, the next moment, I saw the wilted little loli come to the rescue with teary eyes: "Dad, do you know where my husband lives?"

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1128 - Li Li Grows Up in Love (1)

Although this matter passed like this in the end, it planted a secret seed in Xiaojue Tianzun's heart.

Since then, she has really secretly inquired about male cubs of all races.

But these male cubs are still young now, not fully developed, and they can't see what their future character will be for the time being, but it's right to prepare early, and good husbands are strong by starting first.

The time in the Divine Realm always passed quickly, and although Xiao Lu Li and the four of them blew up the academy, this learning still had to continue.

Studying in the divine world is really no different from going to school on earth, but the content of learning has changed from book knowledge to fairy arts.

As for the bombing of the school, several fathers can't really take a few little guys, so they can only keep cleaning up the mess they broke into.

Over time, gradually, I got used to it.

It's not that hard to accept.

After that, the adults worked, the little ones went to school, and occasionally Xiao Lu Li got into trouble, was beaten by her father a few times, and she whimpered and cried several times.

After a long time, the corners of the walls were almost squatted by her. The flowers and plants in the corner of the wall were even more flooded by her large number of tears, and they were almost a wasteland.

But the days are on track, and once they are on track, time flies.

In the blink of an eye, thousands of years have passed.

Xiao Lu Li has grown from a soft little loli in her three hundred years old to a big girl who has just grown into an adult, and in two years, she will even be able to marry someone.

Because he had been preparing to collect it since he was a child, after Xiao Lu Li became an adult, Xiao Jue Tianzun already held various information materials of a large number of young talents in the Divine Realm.

Up to a few people in their family, down to how many times they were beaten when they were children, who they teased, and how many baths they took a day, all of which are clearly recorded on it.

Her mother, who was also worried about Qu Qianqian's life events in the fox clan next door, was envious, and hurried over, so that she could talk badly, and then copied one-tenth of the list from Xiaojue Tianzun.

When I went back, I grabbed the nervousness.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Xiao Lu Li, who was attending Divine Realm University, returned from school and saw her mother sitting behind a desk, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose, and her expression was serious, like an old professor doing high-end academics.

At the table stood a long line of young men, let alone about twenty, each of them was top in height and appearance, and his temperament was even more outstanding.

As soon as she came in, all the men looked at her, several of them seemed to be amazed by her appearance, and they were directly stunned in place, and a few of them blushed strangely.

"Shh! Be quiet.

Xiao Jue Tianzun quickly covered her mouth and looked around vigilantly: "Don't let your father hear."

Xiao Lu Li nodded, and after she let go of her hand, she whispered:
"Mom, did you rob Uncle Silu's job? No wonder the other day, Uncle Si Lu told me that he was going to sell baked cakes.

Xiao Jue Tianzun was stunned: "Si Lu is under the ordinary?" "Who will be in charge of the affairs of the Hall of Reincarnation.

"Yes," the girl blinked her dark eyes and said slimyly, "Mom, have you ever eaten Uncle Silu's baked cake?" Is it tasty? Can you ask him to burn one for me underneath as well? I also want to eat baked biscuits.

"Want to eat and find your dad!" Si Lu is all down, and I don't have the ability to contact him, let alone ask him to send you a baked cake below. The

girl was confused, "Why don't you have such great skills?" Didn't you rob Uncle Silu's job? Silu's

job is to be in charge of connecting mortal people and people in the divine world, so it is very easy to take advantage of his position to carry a baked cake from the mortal world that is not a living thing.

"When did I rob him of his job..."

When he saw that the little girl's gaze fell on the people in line, Xiao Jue Tianzun reacted and said with a black line:
"What is this... I'm giving you a blind date! Ye

Yu and Xiao Jue dislike and dislike, but after all, they are their own daughters, although they are a little silly, they are also their own little treasures.

Therefore, in the past thousands of years, the little girl has been well protected by her parents and is basically pampered by thousands of people, has not suffered any hardships, and has not suffered any fatigue, so that when she grows up, she still looks like the innocent and simple little princess.

But after several years of schooling, the IQ is still a little longer, people, not as stupid as when they were children, but only a little longer, not to the extent that they will be deceived casually.

Essentially a silly girl.

caused Xiao Jue Tianzun to break his heart, of course, she was the only one who broke his heart for her marriage.

Her father didn't want her to marry off so quickly, and he really raised her for a lifetime, and he couldn't afford it.

But Xiaojue Tianzun believes that everyone's role is irreplaceable, what a father can give is father's love, and what mother can give is mother's love, while a husband is another kind of love, and each kind of love is different.

There is no substitute for it.

She hopes that Xiao Luli's life is surrounded by many loves and can experience a variety of lives, instead of imprisoning her around them.

Moreover, there are many things that the husband can accompany to do, but the parents cannot.

Besides, this is just looking for it first, and not getting married right away.

She and Ye Yu had a disagreement on this matter.

After all, it is a small love in the previous life. People, Xiao Jue Tianzun can also understand.

Just like when she was married, Ye Yu was almost killed by her father.

That is, taking into account the mood of the old father Ye Yu, Xiao Jue Tianzun postponed the "blind date" until now, otherwise the little girl was still underage, and she wanted to start arranging it.

After all, next door Qu Qianqian's mother has been looking at her for two or three years, her baby has not made any progress, can Xiaojue Tianzun not be anxious.

And her own baby is indeed too infuriating, and it is easy to have a heart attack if she says a few more words, especially when she was a child, those terrible heroic deeds have long been rumored, and most young talents are too late to hide from her, so they have to arrange it earlier.

But fortunately, she has a very contentious and rich father, and a very contentious little face, and there are many people who come.

However, Xiao Jue Tianzun carefully arranged, but Xiao Lu Li shook his head: "I'm not blind date, I already have a boyfriend."

Xiao Jue Tianzun didn't believe it, and gave her a blank look, "You just became an adult today, and you have a boyfriend so soon?" Who are you deceiving about. "

The little girl scratched her head: "But I really have it." And he's a big boyfriend.

Xiao Jue Tianzun looked at her like she was lying, and her expression became a lot more serious: "Didn't you promise your father before that you would never fall in love before you were a minor?"

The little girl nodded: "Yes, but I only had it today, and today I am an adult." Xiaojue

Tianzun: "..."

"What's there?"

On the ground, a low magnetic, undistinguishable voice came from outside, causing Xiao Jue Tianzun's back to stiffen instantly.

It's over, why is the night come, so many good-looking little brothers haven't hidden yet!

But fortunately, the little girl who couldn't read her father's face for an hour, and couldn't read her father's face when she grew up, blocked her and took the lead in resisting this blow for her.

I saw Xiao Lu Li happily ran over and said to her father: "Boyfriend, dad, I have a boyfriend!" Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..."

This little fat girl was beaten from childhood to adulthood, and she still couldn't understand her father's face at all.

Sure enough, Ye Yu's deep dark eyes narrowed dangerously.

"You repeat, what do you have?"

[There should be less than five chapters left, this book will be written, the rest of the people, just let them develop, don't write it.]

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1129 - She Will Also Find a Boyfriend
by Herself Thousands of years have passed, and the already fierce and cold momentum on Ye Yu's body has become more and more majestic and terrifying, and the faces of several men who came to blind dates in the venue turned slightly white.

A few of them even took a few steps back in fear, as if they were afraid of being affected by the anger of the night.

Xiao Jue Tianzun looked at the bottom of her eyes and shook her head with slight disappointment, her first level, first of all, she must not be afraid of the night.

Otherwise, in the future, her baby will have a conflict with her father like today, and he is afraid of his own life, and how to protect her baby.

Don't say that such a person can't look at Ye Su, even she feels dissatisfied.

But there are too few people who are not afraid of nightfalls, too few.

But fortunately, she has a lot of information on hand, and she is not demanding at all - she does not require the other party to have a powerful background, nor does she require the other party to be rich, anyway, they have it.

That is, because the requirements are too low and the conditions are relaxed, many people come to blind dates every day to try their luck.

What if success is seen?
After all, this kind of marrying a person, you can get a national support and supreme power status, which is completely a good thing to drop pie in the sky, but it will not happen once in thousands of years.

This also gave Xiaojue Tianzun the confidence to pick and choose.

This batch will not work, and the next batch will be replaced if it is a big deal.

Just when Xiao Jue Tianzun's mind flowed, Xiao Lu Li over there was no accident, walking faster and faster on the road to death, for fear that he would not be able to give birth later, and repeated in a cheerful tone: "I have a boyfriend," the girl stood on tiptoe, stretched out her hand and gestured to the top of her head, her eyes were still clear and clean:
"Such a big boyfriend!" Xiao

Jue Tianzun looked at Ye Yu's face and felt that the situation was even worse than she thought.

She raised her head and signaled the palace people to bring down this group of blind dates, but she didn't fancy any of them anyway.

Looking at this little fat girl for thousands of years, she has helped her block the knife in front of her father many times, trying to save this little thing that does not know that disaster is coming, she winks at the girl suggestively:
"That, baby, you don't know what boyfriend means, right? You must have been deceived, right?

Sure enough, Ye Yu's gloomy face improved a little.

"Nope."

Unfortunately, Xiao Luli did not receive a strong hint from her mother at all, and only told the truth, "I was not deceived,

I know what boyfriend means."

Xiao Jue Tianzun was a little surprised, but he still quickly stopped the night that was about to attack, signaling him to calm down, things haven't been cleared yet, what if it's a misunderstanding:
"Then tell me, what do you mean boyfriend?"

The main thing is that this little thing made too many jokes when it was a child, and it was only a few years later that they learned that this little thing needed a hundred husbands before, because they didn't understand what "husband" meant, thinking that their husband was similar to a toy.

Although thousands of years have passed since then, this little thing has also become an adult, but Xiaojue Tianzun confidently believes that this little fat girl's IQ and EQ should not have any growth.

However, unexpectedly, Xiao Lu Li really knew, only to see her look serious:
"It's the person who will marry me and have a baby in the future." I really know! The teacher said it in class! Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..."

"It's simply shameless!"

At this time, it was Ye Yu's turn to pull Xiao Jue Tianzun, and I saw her look of anger burst out instantly:

"Who? Tell me, which bunny is your boyfriend? See if I don't kill him, you ask him, is he still a person! Yes! You've just come of age today! The mind is not yet mature, and he is still like a fool, he laughs stupidly all day, he just kidnapped you like this, is he still human?! Let him learn from your dad and be reserved! Xiao

Lu Li: "..." Ye

Yu: "..."

"And you! Little chubby.

Xiao Jue Tianzun didn't seem to feel enough, and directly pulled Xiao Lu Li away, "You give it to me!" Mom must teach you well today!

"Mom..."
The
girl followed her aggrievedly, thinking that she would be scolded again, but saw Xiaojue Tianzun secretly glanced out, and after making sure that Ye Yu did not follow, the anger on her face instantly retracted, patted her chest, and after sighing in relief, she looked blamed:
"Why don't you tell your mother about this when you have a boyfriend? Mom, it's good to make a preparation, help you cover in front of your dad, this is a good thing, I won't object, what are you hiding so for? Xiao

Jue Tianzun didn't value anything else, and if her daughter really liked each other, she wouldn't stop it.

In fact, compared to choosing people with the right conditions one by one, she still hopes that Xiao Lu Li can find someone she likes.

Besides, now it's just a boyfriend, and it's not a husband's husband.

If you don't like it, you can replace the next one!
No big deal.

Therefore, although Xiaojue Tianzun also felt that his own pig was arched on the first day of adulthood, he was a little angry, but under the anger, there was more emotion.

sighing that this little fat girl turned out to be so big, they all began to know how to like others.

Her daughter knew that she couldn't accept each other if she didn't really like each other.

Xiao Lu Li said in a muffled voice of grievance: "I told you." Didn't I just keep telling you?

"Yes,"

Xiaojue Tianzun reacted, and she said,

"But you can't tell your father either." You didn't look at your father like that, if I hadn't scolded you just now, you would have been thrown into a corner by him to stand to death! The

little girl is old, and it's not good to spank her at night. Share.

Hit her on the head, the little girl thinks that she will become stupid, and she will always cry very fiercely after the beating.

She, the crying person, did not feel tired, but the other people whose voice was noisy were very upset.

This is not torturing her, but torturing them.

In the end, there was only one penalty station left to teach this little fat girl a lesson.

However, the punishment station is indeed a cruel torture for Xiao Luli, who has always been active.

She would rather her father beat her, she didn't want to stand in the corner and stand for a day, because it was so boring that no one had talked to her yet.

When she was flat, the little girl could finish the words of three people alone, and no one spoke to her, and as for the flowers and plants that could be confided, she had already drowned in her tearsFinished.

She can only hold it, but you can imagine how painful it is for her.

However, fortunately, after she told Brother Xiubai about this, Brother Xiubai would chat with her with Yupei, and listen to her, so she would not be bored.

"But it doesn't make sense,"

the little girl didn't think that her father was an unreasonable person, tilted her head, and whispered more seriously:

"It was my father who asked me what I had first, I told him that I had a boyfriend, and I didn't lie to him, I really did." Why did he still make me stand up?

Dad should be happy for her.

When Brother Yiming looked for a girlfriend for the first time, his father was happy, and said that when he grew up, he would find a girlfriend by himself!
She's grown up too!

She'll find a boyfriend on her own!

Dad should be happy for her!

How could she be penalized.

[Pear pear, this really has nothing to do with IQ, purely low emotional intelligence. ] The body is an adult, the brain is not.

(End of chapter)

Chapter 1130 - Let Them Pick Up a Bargain A rare treasure that had
been hidden for thousands of years was suddenly deceived by someone, and this treasure foolishly publicized the fact that he was deceived, and it was an old father who probably had to react like Ye Yu.

But the young girl naturally did not understand this truth, and even Xiaojue Tianzun gradually understood it after becoming a parent.

Faced with this little fat girl's puzzlement, Xiaojue Tianzun could only say tactfully, "You have to be glad that your father just let you stand up."

As for your little boyfriend, it may be more than just a penalty stand.

Perhaps, all the bones will be dismantled alive by your father, and even more, your father is now afraid that people are already on the way to remove bones.

Xiao Lu Li looked confused.

"Forget it, in fact, none of this is important,"

Xiaojue Tianzun is still very curious about the aesthetics of his daughters looking at men. I don't know if it has been inherited to the good genes of her only looking at the face, ah, only looking at the other party's excellent character.

Xiao Jue Tianzun poked her with his elbow, and whispered with a thief on his face, "Come on, tell your mother well, who is your boyfriend, what is his name,

and is he good-looking?" Where does the family live, how many people are there in the family, what exactly is it for, is it that both parents died, and they have always only looked at the face and not at IQ?

Xiao Lu Li: "..."

"Forget it, it's not clear to say this,"

Moreover, Xiao Lu Li probably doesn't know much about this, and this is the first day to make a boyfriend.

Xiao Jue Tianzun said, "In this way, tomorrow I will find a way to take your father away, as far as possible, when the time comes, you bring people here, and your mother will help you take a good look."

"Okay,"

Xiao Lu Li actually wants to bring people to her mother to see, she actually wants to show her father first, just like when she was a child, whenever there is something good, she wants to show it to her father immediately, but if her mother wants to see it first, it is not impossible.

Xiao Lu Li thought for a while and took out the jade pei: "Then I'll ask him first."

"Hmm."

You really have to ask first.

"Brother Xiubai, are you free tomorrow?" Xiao Lu Li said to Yupei, "My mother said she wanted to take a good look at you." Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..." It

doesn't have to be so honest.

However, Xiao Jue Tianzun frowned, how could the words Xiubai be so familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere...

Without waiting for her to think about it, Xiao Jue Tianzun remembered something more important:

"By the way, you remember to tell him that only your mother, who is gentle and kind, and never hits or scolds, wants to see him, not your father."

If the other party thought that Ye Yu was also there, he was directly too scared to come and do so.

Xiao Lu Li scratched his head in confusion: "Do I have this mother?" Where is it? Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..." Xiao

Jue Tianzun was furious: "You care where she is!" Let you say it, what nonsense!

"Oh oh," Xiao Lu Li had to relay truthfully, "Brother Xiubai, I still have a mother who is gentle and kind, never hits or scolds, but I don't know where I am now, I also want to see you, are you free?" Xiao

Jue Tianzun: "..."

Little fat girl, you're finished!
Xiao Jue Tianzun originally thought that he would have to wait for a long time before he replied, after all, this point in time, it was not a coincidence, everyone was busy, who knows, after sending it out, he waited for two seconds, and immediately had a reply, which was inevitably a little stunned.

If it's not a coincidence, it's been waiting for news of her baby...

Xiao Jue Tianzun's heart is complicated, after all, this little fat girl can talk a lot, she and her father have been taught.

In college, whenever I had time, I would send her and her father a lot of garbage information, say a lot of nonsense, and throw Yupei on the table at night, as soon as the news came, Yupei lit up, and in two hours, Yupei did not go dark.

When I looked down, it was all from the little fat girl, she had just entered a new school, she was curious about everything, and she wanted to share everything with others, but not everyone could endure her information bombardment.

Moreover, this little thing did not seem to think that it was a very surprising thing that the other party could reply to her message immediately, but seemed to be used to it, and it seemed that the other party did not do less.

Xiao Jue Tianzun's heart was a little more complicated.

"Mom, Brother Xiubai said yes." Xiao Lu Li looked up and relayed, "He said he will be free tomorrow and all day." Q: What time would you like to make an appointment? Nice

, polite and also knew to ask her opinion.

Xiao Jue Tianzun added another point in his heart for this "little boyfriend" who has not yet met.

"Me too."

The main thing is to see when Ye Yu is taken away, Ye Yu that guy is not easy to deceive, it is difficult to have a fixed time for time, just when Xiao Jue Tianzun thinks about which time is better, Ye Yu will not be there.

However, the other party seemed to know what Xiao Jue Tianzun thought, and sent another message, and Xiao Lu Li was relaying it again:
"Mom, Brother Xiubai said, when do you have time, tell him, he will come over as soon as possible."

Xiaojue Tianzun: "..." I

have to say that I was taken care of fiercely.

Xiao Jue Tianzun looked at the faint look, although the delicate facial features were open, and the skin was excessively fair, but his eyes were clear, looking at the little girl who was still stupid, he couldn't help but say:

"Is this just a fool who has a fool's luck."

Where did you get such a considerate and polite boyfriend.

"Huh?" Xiao Lu Li looked at her suspiciously.

"It's nothing," Xiao Jue Tianzun looked loving: "Mother is praising you for being smart."

"Oh." Xiao Lu Li nodded and looked down to return the message.

Xiao Jue Tianzun: "..."

...

Day 2.

I don't know if it was the luck of the little fat girl, or her luck, or it was affected by the luck of their mother and daughter's two koi fish.

A rare rest holiday, but a little situation suddenly happened.

Ye Yu had to summon the ministers in improvised for a morning meeting.

As far as Xiao Jue Tianzun can see, the matter is not serious, but there isSome tricky, many details need to be finalized, this morning meeting, not half a day, the night will not come back.

This almost made Xiao Jue Tianzun happy, and while letting Xiao Lu Li go to call her little boyfriend over, thinking that the timing was so good, it must not be wasted, and called over a group of blind dates carefully selected last night.

Either way, finding a few more alternatives is not a bad thing.

Once again, the blind date people formed a long line, even more than the people who came yesterday.

They could have heard from the person who failed to go on a blind date yesterday that the appearance of His Royal Highness Fu Xiaolord was actually more than her father, who was the first in appearance before, and he deserved to be the first beauty in the god world.

Especially the bottom of the eyes is clear and ignorant, looking at the personality is quite good, there is no shelf, not a difficult person to get along with.

Her own conditions are so good, not to mention, the wealth and power she represents behind her is even more crazy.

It stands to reason that such a woman has no shortage of people to marry, but for some reason, she has fallen to the point of blind dates, but let them pick up a bargain.

(End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 538 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
239K 11.5K 58
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
30.4K 289 22
Tarrak mehta ka ooltah chashma is one of the greatest show of Indian tv industry.I am writing a 18+ ff on this show. All the characters of this story...
21.3K 1.3K 19
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...