POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

18. Narkasur

1K 68 20
By eyeconic1

When Narkasur arrived he saw the most beautiful girl , he was sure to fight her and take her as his.

Gautam- Why are you here Narkasur?
Nark- I am here to take this women as mine ... hahahahah
Durvasa- Don't cross your limits Narkasur. Before fighting her you will have to fight us.
Ra- No Maharishi's you all are guests of Hastinapur. I being the queen will fight alone.
Durvasa- but putri.
Ra- No buts rishivar.
Durvasa- What if something happens to you?
Ra- If anything happens to me please make sure nun of the Kunti putra's should exceed the throne of Hastinapur.

Saying that she created a protective shield around her praja , her family and all the royal guests. The rishi's were scared but couldn't do anything. The Pandavas were shocked they never expected her to say this.

Narkasur and Radhika started to fight. They started with sword fight. Radhika was not using her divine sword, they were fencing so nicely. When Radhika cut Narkasur's head she thought she won. But the head got attached again. Radhika tho shocked but regained her consciousness. They then started to fight with Bows , Radhika used andhakrasta which was counted by prajanyastra of Narkasur. Then Narkasur used Agneyastra which was countered by Varunastra of Radhika. After using all he had Narkasur chanted the mantras of Rudrastra of the mighty gangaputra rudra.

Nark- Now no one can save you against my rudrastra women.

He then released the Astra.

Ra- You are wrong Narkasur, if an Astra is made there is always a counter Astra. RUDRANI ASTRA.

Radhika then released the Astra to counter the Rudrastra. Narkasur , the Dwarka family , all the royals and the 20 Rishi's and their wife's were shocked as the never knew that Rudrastra had a female form. But there were four people who was teasing Shon , that being Karna , Vrushali , Aditya and Avantika. Then Narkasur said something that made Radhika aware about why she couldn't kill Narkasur.

Narkasur- Even if you counter all my attacks you can't kill me because of the boon I have. a boon to die with an Astra of only Devi Naintara and the person should be a girl student of Devi Rudrani and have the divine bow of Devi Naintara herself.
Ra- You should never share your boon with anyone Narkasur, it only leads to your downfall.

She then started chanting mantras and the scene everyone saw was shocking. Especially the one seen by the Saptrishi's , their wife's , Bhagwan Parshuram , Mata Dharini, Ved Vyasa , Rishi Durvasa , Maharishi Dattatreya and Mata Anagha.

Ra- I can complete your boon Narkasur.
I Jeevalaxmi am the student of Devi Rudrani. I have the divine weapon of Devi Naintara , VINASH DHANUSH. I have the divine Astra of Devi Naintara as well , VINASH ASTRA.

When Radhika called the Astra the 20 rishi's and their wife's saw something the never expected. They saw the true form of Radhika. She was Devi Naintara herself. Whereas on the other side all were shocked that Radhika had the divine weapon and Astra of Devi Naintara. Narkasur was dreading coming over here, he blamed Vayu putra Bheem for calling him over hear. He then felt his body burning , before dying he cursed Bheem.

Narkasur- Bheem you for your own greed called me over hear but didn't help me. I Narkasur curse you that you , Yudhishthir and Arjun will bring shame on the name of your father.

After that he turned into ashes. The Pandavas were again shocked that they were cursed yet again. But nun the less all royals returned to the palace. The Pandavas were kept in the kalkotri along with Kunti and vidhur. The Rishi's and their wife's decided to stay. The royals had celebrated the events with all the royals of other kingdoms. The kings of the other kingdoms left after the celebrations , except the royals of Magadha , Mathura , Ayodhya , Kashi and Avanti.

Later that night the 6 of the friends were talking to each other when they saw the 20 guests coming towards them.

Ra- Pranam Rishivar do you need something?
Durvasa- Yes Mata we need answers.

Radhika was shocked, but she understood what they saw so she came in her true form.

Tara- What quistions do you'll want to ask putro?
Vashisth- Mata I only know who you and Karna are but who are the other's.
Parshu- Who is Karna Maharishi?
Tara- To the others Karna is nun other then my twin brother Dev Vasusen. But before telling other things we should go to a safe place.

She looked at Karna and nodded. They then took the 20 guests to Tara Lok. When the rishi's and their wife's reached their they were confused where they were but the from far Devi Kadru saw her son Karakota coming towards her. They others also saw this and realised they were in Tara Lok. The Karna took his form of Dev Vasusen. After that all the others came into their true form when Naintara or Vasusen introduced them.

Kashyapa- Who is Devi Avantika , Mata?
Tara- She is the daughter of Devi Prithvi , She is the controller of destiny, she is Devi Niyati.
Parshuram- Who is my son Mata?
Dharini- Yes Mata who is he?
Tara- He is non other then the Karmfal data , one of the most powerful Navagraha's , Shani dev.
Atri- Who is Shon then Mata?
Tara- he is non other then the first son of Devi Ganga, Rudra Dev.

All were shocked to see such powerful god and goddesses in front of them. But want was about to come next was even more shocking.

Vishwamitra- Who is the queen for whom I am the kulguru of Dev Vasusen?
Vasu- She is non other then the daughter of Meghnaad and Sulochana and the great-granddaughter of Devi Kadru and Rishi Kashyapa. She is Devi Vrushali.
Kadru- But Sulochana didn't have a daughter?
Vru- Yes matamahi , I was born after Ramayana.
Kashyapa- But Meghnaad died in the war.
Sulochana- She is telling the truth pitamahi and pitamaha.

Vrushali saw her mother and ran and hugged her. Sulochana also hugged her back. She then went and touched the feet of kadru , Kashyapa and Karakota who was her Tatshree.

Kadru- what are you telling putri?
Sulochana- Yes Mata before pitashree cursed Arya that he will kill him , Arya had a boon from Devi Naintara.
Kashyapa- what boon?
Tara- That if you are killed unlawfully you will not die but will have to stay in deep slumber of 1,000 years, but you will wake up once a year for a day.
Durvasa- So that means that Ravaan putra Meghnaad is still alive?
Tara- yes rishivar.

All the 20 guests now were sweating , thinking about Meghnaad being alive was unbelievable , but him having a daughter who was taught by Rishi Vishwamitra and Vashisth was another shock.

Vru- Don't worry rishivar, pitashree was just misguided during treata yug. Now all his impurities have been drained from his body by dev Vasusen and devi Naintara also his soul is purified by the waters of Ganga by Rudra dev.

Rudra- As for the reason of our human avatar. We wanted to change the destiny of many people.

Tara- my mother, father and siblings were derived from their rights in the original Jaya. So Gandhari being my devotee , asked me to be her first child in this Mahabharata. So I accepted it to change their destiny.

Vasu- Mata Yashoda and Nandlal had been derived from love of a child, in Ramayana Mata was Kaushalya who was Separated from her child by the hands of Kakeyi who is Deviki in Mahabharata. Again for her greed Deviki took away the child of Mata to save her son. So I wanted to give justice to them.

Vru- I wanted justice for Radha [RADHA RANI IS NOT THE AVATAR OF MATA LAXMI IN THIS STORY]. She was derived from love just to set a example of true love in the history.

Rudra- I wanted to be capable to change the cast system hence I took my human avatar.

Shani- Once Mata Dharini asked to have a son like me while doing my puja so I had to fulfill that dream.

Niyati- I wanted to change the life of the tribal people hence I took the human form.

All the others were shocked but also happy at the same time. As they being mortals were tied to things so they couldn't change the destiny of one person. But, the gods and goddesses could.

They also promised to not tell anyone about Meghnaad being alive or the real avatars of them.

After solving doubts they returned to there respective abode. Even the kings and queens started their journey.

Radhika was happy that now her brother will be the king. But also was thinking about the Pandavas being in the way of her siblings. She also had talked to Rishi Gautam to be the kulguru if she defeated Bhagadatta. Now she was on her way to the royal court as she waited for the judgement of the Pandavas , Kunti and vidhur. She knew Bhishma wouldn't let anything bad happen to his favourite's so she needed to show him his place once again.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

MEGHNAAD IN MAHABHARAT.

DID YOU EXPECT THIS TWIST?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.1K 22
"congratulations Abhiraaj you are going to become a Father," Tejasvini said hugging her son but he is shocked. 'How this could happen?' he thought...
41.3K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
25.7K 1.1K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
59.8K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...