Uhmm, Shen Yuan seducing Luo...

By Boop_Someone_Today

In which Shen Yuan lives in the penthouse suite in a building right next to Luo Binghe's apartment, and his b... More

Uhmm, Excuse me, I can see everything...

393 10 15
By Boop_Someone_Today

Luo Binghe was innocently cleaning his room and rearranging it. He was curious to see if standing on his bed would finally get him tall enough to peek out that damn window that was built way too high. When he finally got his room in order, he didn't immediately jump onto his bed. He started grabbing some special trinkets to hide up there, and then got on his bed.

When he realized he could see out the window with a little stretch of his neck, he was very excited. He wanted to know what the view was! He had a guess it was of the penthouse suites next door, separated by a thin ally, but he still wanted to know!

When he finally looked through the window, he might as well should have forgotten to breathe. And should have forgotten his own name.

Right next door, he could see through a large window that framed a bed. And on that bed, was someone he admired very much.

That person he admired very much was none other than one of his collage professors. He had him for multiple years, so they did kind of know each other, and they had some friendly banters when they passed each other, but they couldn't be considered exactly friends. But then again, they did meet up sometimes for coffee, so maybe they are.

That said person was currently sitting on his bed, straddling a pillow, and doing something very naughty.

Instead of going embarrassed at the thought of catching someone during their 'private time', Luo Binghe simply stood there, captivated. The little movements, the face when something doesn't hit right, and the face when something does.

He was in shorts, so Luo Binghe got to appreciate the way his muscles moved on his legs. He was surprised he wasn't drooling yet.

His professor's big, round glasses were on the night stand, so he couldn't see all that well enough to notice a face staring at him through the darker window. But maybe he could, because something seemed to spur him on a bit more a little bit after Binghe started watching.

He started feeling like a voyeur, but he just couldn't look away from this god given blessing of a sight. So he stayed, all the way till his cute collage professor finished. He felt like he was done, but almost like he was spellbound, he stayed.

And oh boy, was he thankful.

His collage professor didn't get up to clean up after himself. No, he got up to strip himself of his shorts and underwear. If Binghe wasn't drooling before, he certainly was now.

He kind of wanted to very badly go over there and start worshiping that cock of his. He wanted to go over there and shove it down his throat and try to sear the taste on his tongue. He wanted to bounce on it like his life depended on it, or to be taken while underneath him, pushed down into a pleasing position just for him.

Then he got something he hadn't even considered. His professor(Shen Yuan, of course he learned his name) had dug through his dresser before taking out a bottle of lube. After readjusting himself back on the bed over the pillow, he coated his fingers with the lube and almost teasingly brought them behind himself.

After a little while of just teasing the rim, he finally pushed a finger in, and Binghe sucked in a harsh breathe.

He had never though his Shen Yuan had preferred taking it from behind, he always seemed to give off the energy of wanting to top someone instead of wanting to be topped.

But as that finger started working it's way around Shen Yuan's insides, he started believing it to be more plausible.

Seeing his professor with his ass up and slumped on one arm as he slowly, torturously slow, worked his fingers into himself, made Binghe's cock start to fatten in interest. He wouldn't touch himself until after, to make it seem less like he was a voyeur, but the sight his professor made was making it really hard not to.

As a second finger joined the first, Shen Yuan had made a face, like it was slightly uncomfortable, but he kept going, and soon he realized it wasn't a face of discomfort, but of him enjoying himself. Making noise didn't seem to be something he was fond of, if the lack of mouth movements said anything, so Luo Binghe had to study his face to understand how he was feeling.

Seeing those fingers at work trying to loosen the muscle was a sight he would pay any price to watch again. He was studying the way the fingers moved, the way they curled, just in case by some crazy luck he can join him. He wanted to know how to be pleasing, and please in return.

At some point during the show, he had started rutting against the slightly bumpy wall. It felt good on his clothed dick, but as soon as he realized what he was doing, he quit. He promised himself that after his Shen Yuan was done would he touch himself, and that included these types of gestures.

As he was looking down to readjust himself, he failed to notice his Shen Yuan's eyes flicker to his window for a moment before returning back to his bed, head slumped.

When Luo Binghe looked back up, he almost fell from shock and arousal. A third finger was already inserted during that little moment he looked away, and his hole looked so bullied in a way, being forced to accept the intruders with no way out. It was kind of pitiful, and the urge to go over there and lick at it like a kitten was almost too strong to gain control over.

How did his professor taste? He desperately wanted to know. But Binghe had grown up a little and learned patience. He would have his A-Yuan soon, but he understood it would take time.

After being very thorough with his fingers at loosening him up, he retreated. Luo Binghe was sad it was ending, and started to slowly inch away before he saw his professor simply reach into the bottom drawer of his dresser and pull out... a dildo...

And it wasn't small...

Where did his professor get that?! It was huge?!

After his momentary shock, he quickly resettled himself to stand a bit more comfortably, intending to watch how this would end.

But right after Shen Yuan lubed it up and prepared himself to ride it, there seemed to be a noise that snapped him out of it. He saw his Shen Yuan yell something before quickly scrambling around to hide any evidence at what he'd been doing and quickly dressed himself in clean clothes before stepping out of the room to go do whatever he needed to.

After he left did Luo Binghe allow himself to breathe a full breath. He quickly settled the items he was supposed to on the windowsill before scurrying around his apartment trying to find the tiny video cam he had. His friend, Sha Hualing, had gifted it to him during a little period of his life when he felt like someone was breaking in, but he never caught any footage of them, so he simply put it in a drawer to chill for the rest of eternity, until now.

Even if his raging boner was causing some brain malfunctions, he still found it and set it up on the windowsill too, just in case.

Only after did he let himself settle back down into his bed and hastily strip himself of any cloth blocking his cock from the outside world.

After a quick 'hello' from his cock as it flew out, he started to hastily pump, uncaring. All he could think of was a tight heat and a pretty face. He wanted to have it face to face, but it seemed his professor was more comfortable on his hands and knees. Maybe he could get him to ride him? He seemed to also enjoy that.

After an almost embarrassingly quick session, he still wouldn't calm down, and had to keep going if he ever even hoped at trying to bring himself back to Earth. He was so far gone that he couldn't even hear his phone chiming saying he got an email from his favorite person in the whole world.

After a few more dozen rounds, he finally got coherent enough to check his phone. When he picked it up, he quickly sat up and clicked on the notification that said his Shen Yuan had contacted him.

Dear Luo Binghe,

   Please excuse this sudden email, but I wish to meet up sometime (^v^).

   If you are free, then we can meet up at café near the university on Tuesday at around 12:00 p.m. What do you say?

                                  ~Sincerely,
                                          Shen Yuan

'Sorry A-Yuan, your Luo Binghe is currently going into cardiac arrest, and won't be able to meet you. Please excuse me.'

Hah! He could wish, but he also wouldn't want to wish not being able to see his Shen Yuan, so instead he sent back this.

Dear Shen Yuan,

   No need to worry, Professor Shen, it's okay! You can email me anytime!

   As for your offer to meet up sometime, of course I would like to hangout with you (≧▽≦)! Your Binghe is always free for his Shizun! I would enjoy it very much to meet up with you, so you can bet I'm going to show up.

                                  ~Sincerely,
                                          Luo Binghe

God he hoped he didn't sound over enthusiastic about this, and he can practically hear the lecture that he isn't a child anymore and that he should live his life instead of trying to follow his Shen Yuan everywhere.

Wasn't it also very weird that the man he just technically spied on and saw walk away just happened to email him soon after? Maybe, but it gives him an excuse to see his most beloved person.

Dear Luo Binghe,

   Luo Binghe! How many times have I asked you to drop that joke!! Stop calling me Shizun!!! It's not funny anymore ಠ益ಠ)!

   And you shouldn't always push things aside just to meet up with me! If you have something really important going on, or even if you just don't want to go, don't force yourself to come see me. But it makes me very happy to know that you are able to come! It's my treat!

                                  ~Sincerely,
                                          Shen Yuan

He is sooo not dropping the joke. And it can never be considered pushing himself if the one he's doing it for is his Shen Yuan. Nothing is more important then Shen Yuan in his heart.

Dear Shen Yuan,

   No, I'm not giving up the joke.  o͡͡͡╮໒( •̀ •́ )७╭o͡͡͡

   I'm evil like that. But anyways, don't worry Professor Shen, I had nothing going on that day! And don't you always pay for these things? I should pay every once in a while!

                                  ~Sincerely,
                                          Luo Binghe

Luo Binghe knew his Shen Yuan loved to spoil him, but he should spoil right back! After all, Shen Yuan deserved it!

Dear Luo Binghe,

   No, it's okay! You don't have to pay! And I'm glad that you had nothing going on that day!

Sorry, but I have to cut the conversation short, I need to go. See you on Tuesday!

                                  ~Sincerely,
                                          Shen Yuan

Luo Binghe sincerely thought about emailing something back, but knowing his professor, he wouldn't see it until next time they talked, so he didn't bother.

He knew his A-Yuan would understand. But for now, he needs to scream to Sha Hualing and Mobei Jun about the fact that he gets to go on another date with his most beloved, while also rubbing it into Mobei Jun's face that he can even score a date with his crush, while he's still rolling in vinegar about not being able to convey his feelings to that hamster of a man, Shang Qinghua.

He knew Sha Hualing would join in on it, while also teasing him about not being able to just get with the man, while she's over there rocking an engagement to her 'Liu-jiejie'. He's still trying to figure out just how she scored Liu Mingyuan, the untouchable pinnacle of virtue and whatever, while Sha Hualing is most definitely not any of those, but he doesn't want to hurt himself and just let it be.

But for now, he needs a shower and a fresh set of sheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 264 11
Yall this is jst a fanfic about daniel idk idk mwamwa pls read its has smut and mpreg🥸 Just to be clear the daniel in this story is little daniel an...
739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
16.2K 314 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
11.2K 212 12
Alpha Neteyam Omega ao'nung Alpha Lo'ak Alpha Tsireya Alpha Kiri Omega Rotxo AlphaTuk Alpha Ronal Alpha Tonowari Alpha Jake Alpha Neytiri ...